Spirit Halloween Logo

Spirit Halloween

Having problems with Spirit Halloween?

6826 Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Spirit Halloween.

Complaints & Reviews

Spirit HalloweenThe store district management

This place is not okay. I was a worker and was screamed infront of all the customers by the district manager. They had me covering 3 places in the store at 1 time. Then when the district manger thought she saw someone steal it was in me because I wasn't there. She then proceeded to be rude the rest of the hour and forced me to leave even when I was scheduled another 3 hours. The store is a joke and is not a good place to work at all. Your hours are never secure and they treat you like your nothing even when you do everything.

Oct 23, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Manager

My transgender son has been working for Spirit Halloween this whole season, well until today. His manager...

Oct 17, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Returned costume and exchanged different character

We were at Spirt Halloween in Hilliard, Ohio and spoke with Lisa Manager. Explained to her that my mom bought...

Spirit HalloweenStuff

Today i was in the Spirit Halloween on Christopher Columbus Boulevard I was not happy at all. The manager there was rude and had an attitude. The stuff was just sitting behind the counter talking and laughing. I was not greeted when I went in. I felt like they didn't care if I was there spending money or not. I even asked the male that was working there for help and he laughed at me and walked away and talking to the other employee that was behind the counter. I will never go to this store again!!!

Oct 04, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Injury of my daughter

My 12 year old was injured at store 60708 causing a broken leg. I need some one to contact me from your...

Sep 27, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Employee

I was in this spirit store yesterday, my husband and I spend a lot of money each year in this store and wa...

Sep 13, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Horrible experience with false accusations

Yesterday we visited the store in 2703 route 541 suite 5 in Burlington Nj, we walked in was greeted by Kathi...

Sep 10, 2020

Spirit Halloween — Employee working at Westover in Greensboro wearing a ‘black lives matter tshirt and. Black lives matter face mask

I was shock to walk into the westover spirit halloween store in greensboro nc. The employee working behind...

Jul 29, 2020

Spirit Halloween — District manager

I am a new employee for this company. However I have never seen such disrespect degrading and poor management...

Nov 14, 2019

Spirit Halloween — pop figure, limited edition, hocus pocus

I ordered my pop figurine as a present for a friend at the end of September 2019. A month had passed and the...

Spirit Halloweenfog mashine

i bought a fog machine about a month ago but only opened it on halloween day.
      Turns out it only works for about a minute and then turns off. It supposed to work continuously as long as plugged it but the red light keeps turning off. Also the remote only works when you're standing two feet or less from it so to to turn it back on you have to come outside and basically stand next to it the hole time turning it on and off.
      So I didn't have fog this Halloween. I was extremely disappointed . What can be done to remedy the situation?

fog mashine

• Spirit Halloween's response · Feb 07, 2020

Hi @Ela Shusterman. After further review of your receipt that you have attached, please be advised that this was not purchased at Spirit Halloween. It appears this fog machine was purchased at Halloween City(possibly party city) and not from Spirit Halloween. I am sorry to hear about your experience, but you may have to contact their Customer Service Line for further assistance with this matter. We welcome you to visit our website at https://www.spirithalloween.com/ for your Halloween Decor.

• Ha
          Hammee Oct 11, 2020

I just bought the exact same machine from Spirit of Halloween store in Tyson’s Corner VA. It is a piece of junk. Works for 1 minute then turns off and only comes back on by pressing the remote button. This is completely false advertising and I will be filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau. What a ripoff!

Spirit Halloweencustomer service both in store + over phone=awful.

Basically, I was first in line for checkout but was standing a couple feet to the side of where the line was supposed to start-which wasn't marked. The cashier rung up my sister who was before me, but then told me that she'd have to ring up the people in line behind me first as they were in line, even though I'd been there several minutes longer than any of the customers in line, which she was aware of. I had to go to the back of the long line and wait, even though I was first. Very frustrating and downright irrational and rude.
        I've now been trying to call to complain for quite a while and I'm convinced they don't have any customer service representatives at all with how long I've been on hold. I've been waiting for hours to speak to someone and nothing.
        Completely ridiculous. If you're shopping at spirit Halloween, you'd better hope everything goes perfectly according to plan because customer service is NON-EXISTENT.

• Spirit Halloween's response · Feb 07, 2020

Hi @Isabelle Scheer. We are sorry to hear about your in-store experience. Your feedback is important as we are always striving to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention! You can contact us at [protected]@spirithalloween.com or [protected] for further assistance.

Oct 31, 2019

Spirit Halloween — customer service

Hello I just dashed over to the northern Road location because they said they were open until 11 I chose it...

Spirit Halloweenreturn policy

If a product is naught after the 18 and is bought the same day then people should be able to return it and get their money back. This is not fair to people who want a different costume and get one that is lower the the other costume. This is not right people pay for a costume and because they want to return it they should get their money back for atleast part of it instead of having to buy something they do not need. Please please please do something about this.

• Spirit Halloween's response · Feb 07, 2020

Hi @Dancechick97 . We are sorry to hear about your in-store experience. Your feedback is important as we are always striving to improve our guest experience. Please be advised that we do not accept Cash Back Refunds in store. Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention! You can contact us at [protected]@spirithalloween.com or [protected] for further assistance.

Oct 27, 2019

Spirit Halloween — employee conduct and threatening myself and my husband

I've already spoken to representative tonight and I'm sure I'll speak to several more...

Oct 26, 2019

Spirit Halloween — returns

I do NOT understand how a company which is open online 24/7 says I can not return merchandise I bought le...

Oct 24, 2019

Spirit Halloween — return policy and customer service

I asked if I could return three costumes that added up to $250 bucks. The girl said yes. I asked if it had to...

North Vancouver
            Oct 24, 2019

Spirit Halloween — customer service

Ciara a employee of Spirit Halloween Racially profiled me and my coworkers purchasing Halloween make up for a...

Oct 23, 2019

Spirit Halloween — damaged item

I downloaded a coupon on line for 20% discount on a single item and head out to look for a cat in a hat...

Spirit Halloweenmanager at spirit halloween

I applied to work there October 6th, had the interview about 3 days later. She hired me and said I needed to do take on my account and call her when I was done. I called her the next day and she said she needed to finish one thing and would call me. She texted me like 5 days later saying I needed to come in with my information. I went, she said she would call me in 3 hours to finish setting everything up. 3 days later, she finally texted me saying "I need you to come in to finish your application or are u not going to work there's only about two weeks left anyhow but that's up to u". I went in again to finish it and something wasn't working so she said she'd call me Later that day to finish setting it up. She still hasn't texted or called me. And it's now October 20th.