Walgreens / Aurobindo Generic Medszolpidem 10mg tablets manufactured by aurobindo

P Jun 19, 2019 Review updated:

The most recent refills of the generic ambien sleeping pills that I received from my local Walgreen's in Columbus, Ohio are NOT working!
Walgreen's has used the manufacturer Teva to provide generic Ambien sleeping pills for many, many years, and I have used them successfully at the same 10mg dosage all of those years.
The past two months' refills I picked up at my local Walgreen's have NOT been working for me! The manufacturer is now Aurobindo, and according to my local pharmacist, Aurobindo will be the supplier from now on.

I wanted to let someone at Walgreen's corporate office know that the Aurobindo generic version is NOT working for me. I cannot fall asleep within even a hour of taking the pill. I used to be able to fall asleep within 30 minutes. Now, I am not able to fall asleep for several hours... usually not until 3 or 4 a.m., whether or not I even take the pill.

Thanks for any / all info that you can provide me as to any similar complaints or causes for the ineffectiveness of the Aurobindo generic version of Ambien.

And, please know that this brand cost me more than I have ever paid in the past!

Pamela J Bowers, Columbus, Ohio
[protected]@gmail.com

• Da
    Daphne Thorson Jan 28, 2021

I am having terrible side effects that occur a few hours after taking Zolpidem manufactured by Aurobindo. Been taking generic zolpidem for years and it had always been a pale red pill - noticed this new one was white and checked with pharmacy (Walgreens) if they changed the mfg. They agreed and tried to say it was because I had been taking zolpidem too long. Strange that the dizziness and nausea occurring during the night came only when I started this particular brand.