[Resolved] Infosignjustanswer.comclogged kitchen sink

D Review updated:

I contacted the above ([protected]@justanswer.com) to find if if there was anything on the market that would unclog a stopped-up kitchen sink other than the standard Drano, Liquid Plumber, etc. because I tried everything I could purchase over-the-counter and nothing worked. I waited and waited for a reply to my question and nothing happened. I finally sent them an e-mail asking them to remove my question from their service and to refund the $9 they charged against my VISA card. Instead, they charged an additional $15 for my asking them to remove my question and refund my money! I couldn't believe it! They do not post a phone number or mailing address where I could contact them. Now I am stuck with no answer and a $24 charge against my VISA card. I must be a fool to trust a company like this on the internet.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 13, 2013

Dear Rentalman,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

• Updated by siviwe mente · Jan 16, 2019

Today just saw money being reserved for your payment for something that i'm not aware of.

Can you please refund me and remove my details from your database.

Regards
    Siviwe Mente

• Updated by H Taylor · Mar 02, 2019

Money taken without consent

• Updated by Leo Shillong · Apr 20, 2019

My request simple. Can you not read and understand my requirement.

• Updated by Leo Shillong · Apr 20, 2019

I am being led up the garden. Dide your people atrend Trump's school for idiots.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 09, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. We're sorry for any frustration that you've experienced.

Please reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us page at:

We'd be happy to look into this for you and work to resolve any outstanding issues.

Regards,
    JustAnswer Customer Care

• Updated by caseymorgan · Sep 10, 2019

I need to cancel. I am sick of getting the run around.

• Updated by RAJIV KUMAR · Oct 07, 2019

my account lost money

• Updated by RAJIV KUMAR · Oct 07, 2019

I didn't give you any permission to debit my account

• Updated by Emmanuel Schoeman · Nov 14, 2019

I just want to add that I need this deduction reversed, and any further attempts to take money from me without my concent, to be stopped immediately. I need a responce from them when this is done.

• Updated by Mirism · Nov 22, 2019

Disgraceful !!

• Updated by Mirism · Nov 22, 2019

Still can’t cancel my membership !!! Do not use this site !!

• Updated by The Oshrys · Nov 27, 2019

Ok I managed to finally find a way to cancel. Maybe going to jail was a bit harsh, but I do think that the way they do business is completely unethical

• Updated by jean evans · Dec 18, 2019

Cancel my membership. I have not asked any questions and you have charged me $66.00 which I wan refunded

• Updated by Lynne Ramsay · Jan 20, 2020

I never checked the I AGREE BOX but I was still charged $60.00 and when I tried to clear it up the person I spoke to was not only rude but would not remove the $60.00 What did I pay for??? I will be making a report to BBB and aslo o YELP

• Resolution Statement

• Vl
    vlindsay0730 Jul 10, 2010

They did not help me and charged my bank account and i do not want their service

• Vl
    vlindsay0730 Jul 10, 2010

i need help to get them out of my account

gasedrick Oct 08, 2010

I had the same problem. I feel xitel is a ripoff. You ask a question which doesn't solve the problem. They charge you $28.00. Tried to submit another question...they want to charge another $28.00. There website states that if you are not satisfied, they will charge you...WELLL THEY DID...RIP OFF!!!

gasedrick Oct 08, 2010

Already posted my comment. This is starting to feel like Xitel again

• Je
    Jerry Walters Apr 03, 2011

My name is Jerry Walters I requested an answer from Mercedes mechanics. I did not receive an answer Please do not charge my account!!! You have many unhappy customers. If you cheat meI will see your removed from Goggle and Yahoo

• Re
    rentalman622013 May 15, 2013

It took me about three minutes to get this damned Justask on my computer, and I have been well over a half hour trying to close my account. Stupid me, for some reason I thought the site was free for any questions asked...WRONG! So, their site tells people to go to account settings or something which doesn't even exist, and to click on this, and then click on that, walk around it, kick the tires a few times, and after SEVEN (7) days they will remove your name and account. Webster's definition of being crazy is: Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result each time. SO, list me as being a damned NUT! It is four times harder to deal with the likes of the government backed Better Business Bureau, AKA (BBB). First you fill out several forms, then more, etc., etc., etc. And still they want to stand on the side of the business. I will go fight with city hall, at least I can win there!!! Have fun with it folks!

Bruce Yates Dec 11, 2018

I submitted a question requesting the value of my grandfather's pocket watch. I was played along first paying $5 then $33 then an additional $5. I had told them i was offered $10, 000 the answer i recieved was "Take the $10, 000 because the watch is not worth that much". I continued to try and get a value but never recieved a response.

• Ca
    Carol Wild Dec 11, 2018

Took CC info but no answer. Pls refund ASAP I was waiting on a Tax Atty. No answer. Thank

• El
    Elsie Munro Dec 12, 2018

I have a charge on my visa card for $68.00 for a membership I did not request..Kindly refund this amount to my credit card. this was charged on Nov. 2, 2018. Your immediate attention would be appreciated. thank you.
    Elsie Munro

• La
    Lauraswell5869 Dec 12, 2018

Oct 27 I was billed for membership. I cancelled this within 24hours of no answer! Justanswer *membershp800-240-1371ca cancel this once again I got no answer and I cancelled within 24hours scam of the century.

• Ya
    Yash Attri Jan 05, 2019

you are a fraud, you say to me that you will cost only 5$ for question, and now you cut 504 dollar from my account without knowing me. i want my money back at any cost otherwise you will face the consequences of doing fraud with me

• Cu
    Culshaw Jan 22, 2019

Date of funds being taken in one go 30th November help to get gmail established on new iPhone, already on I pad.

• Si
    siviwe mente Jan 23, 2019

Today i saw money reserved to pay you guys for something that i don't know, can you please refund me and stop debiting on my account.

Kind regards
    Siviwe Mente

• Al
    ally thompson Feb 11, 2019

i paid £43 to talk to guy for him to tell me can do nothing why could he not just tell me by text he had all information i told him by tex all details relating to my query said better to talk so i ask for call what he did less than five mins sad can not help

Norman Stevens Feb 11, 2019

I was charged on January 7, 2019 for a membership to JustAnswer for $46.00 of which I did not authorize. I want a full refund for the charge and removal from of my name and information

• Da
    DarthBoydious Feb 11, 2019

2/3/19 Charged Membership Fee after 1/27/19 Services

This is a complaint about your own company! I am being auto charged $46 a month by your company and it better stop immediately. I asked for immediate suspension and I will not put up with this. I never knowingly signed up for a membership. I better be getting a refund... Very Shady Business.

Andres Montana Feb 12, 2019

I opted to pay £5 for a one time service to answer a legal question from Just Answer. Only realised today that have been charging me for a service that I did not require, or request or authorise. They have been debiting my credit card £40 per month for the last 4 months.

DISGUSTING!

• Ki
    kirkschiebold Feb 25, 2019

REFUND MY MONEY

$63 CREDIT CARD CHARGE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR AUTHORIZATION

JUSTANSWER *MEMBERSHP 38 Keyes / Withdrawal @ JUSTANSWER *MEMBERSHP 38 Keyes Ave Ste 150 800 240 1371 CAUS Trace #20049272433 (eff. date 02/09/2019)...

Joan da Silva Feb 25, 2019

My credit card was credited JAN 11 2019 for $70.00 for cancelled appraisel . Jan 15-16 $85.00 was taken from same cardand needs to END and be replaced on to card. No appraiser was used and as I previously noted it was Cancelled. REPLY PLEASE AND CONFIRM MY MESSAGE. This must not happen again.

• Al
    Alan Jack Feb 25, 2019

YOU HAVE DEDUCTED MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT THIS IS BLATANT THEFT AND I WANT MY MONEY PAID BACK TO MY ACCOUNT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] i will seek legal advice and proceed with action as you have stolen money from my account i want any subscription to your site with my name to be totally erased

• Ht
    H Taylor Mar 09, 2019

Authorised a payment of £5 but £20 taken from my account. Information required on HP ENVY 5000. Just told to contact the printer supplier - not the best advice - not worth £5 let alone £20. I suspect this is a scam. Please refund £15.00 ASAP.
    Thank you. Harry Taylor

• Mr
    Mrs B Gidziewicz Mar 24, 2019

I have just noticed a payment came out of my bank account £30.83 to this company just answer they say you can cancel anytime with full refund .The question was never answered. I am now worried this money will come out monthly after reading reviews.I am pentioner and cannot afford to lose this sort of money.

• Ka
    Kaffy S Crispy Apr 02, 2019

Paid for one off question and I have now been charged for a membership. I would like a refund and to close the account

Sakthi1234 Apr 07, 2019

I have asked a question and they told me they will charge $5. As soon as I have my card details they took $5 and $33 both in the card. I canceled the questioner and asked for refund. They had only refunded the $5 what about my remaining $33.
    I want my remaining $33 also. This is a scam.

• Bi
    Bierenkoven Apr 16, 2019

I did not authorize the membership and the charge of $46.00 a month!!!

• Le
    Leo Shillong Apr 27, 2019

My VISA was billed for $46.00 for "membership" I do not want. On the phone: I would not receive a refund. Is this how American business is handled.
    This may be short but it is money taken from me and not willing to return.

• Ju
    judyan May 07, 2019

I don't see any way to cancel.I just want to cancel the subscription. Why must you make it so difficult. I want to cancel the subscription you are charging me for.
    It is subscription # 800 240 1371 CA. Can you just cancel it, please.

Bruce R Watson May 11, 2019

I have previously (February) been charged for an unsatisfactory service and a refund was promised - not received.
    On 01 May I received a further charge of $80 (0800452621 Us), however no service was requested or has been received. Please credit immediately.

Bruce Watson
    Watson & Associates Ltd
    [email protected]

• Ce
    Celine Scheijde May 14, 2019

I gave you ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY to debit my card for £40 pounds and I find this is theft from me and will be reported.
    This is despicable behaviour.

• Ea
    East Fife May 20, 2019

I posed a legal question and had a list of lawyers willing to answer . at no time did i agree to any answer . i received an answer anyway . this was a trial offer . i have been billed £45 ?

Gavin Forsythe May 22, 2019

On 11th April I posed a question (ref 20605636-717) and got an answer. For this TRIAL question I paid £5. On the 18th April I was charged £40 for membership. I did not request on-going membership as I do not want it and I want my £40 refunded. If this is not illegal it is certainly unethical.

Gavin Forsythe

• Ha
    HankKrazy Jun 01, 2019

I cancelled my trial membership one day late and I will be charged $46 for a useless month of service. JustAnswer is unwilling to refund the membership fees.

• Ha
    HankKrazy Jun 02, 2019

Janette Forrest Jun 03, 2019

I did not give permission for you to take monthly payments out of my bank

I was only on Trial

CANNOT FIND ANY EMAILS FROM JUSTANSWER WITH CUSTOMER ACCOUNT NUMBER ?

1st payment £14.85 4th February /2019
    2nd payment 11th March until 9th May 2019 / 3 payments

Please send refund

£14.84 + 3 months @ £30.00 balance £104.95

Janette Forrest

• Ba
    BatinaBee Jun 04, 2019

Just Answer is a scam. They won't reply to my emails. I have not received answers after my $49 AUD deposit. I cannot request a refund through the order section as it says to call but I am outside the US and don't want to spend more money getting a refund for a service that never happened. I want this money back ASAP.

• Ji
    Jimbo008 Jun 10, 2019

Completely dissatisfied with service. Request full refund of all fees including initial deposit of $5 and fee paid on 22/23-5-2019 of $100.94 and any other fees since charged.I thought I was talking to NSW Consumer Affairs but somehow I got your website instead.

brtyan Jun 15, 2019

why have you taken £40 pounds out of my account 3times wihout cause i want you to pay it back into my account as there is no reason why you should have taken it out in the first place i have not used justanwser fof some time now

Brooke Clements Jul 07, 2019

Hello,

You have debited my credit card for a service I did not receive - please reverse this immediately

Please contact me immediately if you require further information or confirm it has been reversed!!

Brooke Clements

• Le
    Lembit Maimets Jul 08, 2019

Bank is not authorised to cancel the payments
    There seems to be no way contacting JustAnswer to cancel the account
    I did not know these charges will continue.
    All I can say this is a scam. Is there any consumer protection organisation that knows how to handle these fraudulent cheaters.

• Ji
    Jill Alter Jul 11, 2019

I cannot find a cancel my membership information... I am on the 7 day trial and want to cancel. I will be forced to report to better business bureau unless this is resolved immediately