InfoSignJustAnswer.comClogged kitchen sink

D

I contacted the above ([email protected]) to find if if there was anything on the market that would unclog a stopped-up kitchen sink other than the standard Drano, Liquid Plumber, etc. because I tried everything I could purchase over-the-counter and nothing worked. I waited and waited for a reply to my question and nothing happened. I finally sent them an e-mail asking them to remove my question from their service and to refund the $9 they charged against my VISA card. Instead, they charged an additional $15 for my asking them to remove my question and refund my money! I couldn't believe it! They do not post a phone number or mailing address where I could contact them. Now I am stuck with no answer and a $24 charge against my VISA card. I must be a fool to trust a company like this on the internet.

RESOLVED

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 13, 2013

Dear Rentalman,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Matthew Mannix Sr Aug 02, 2020

I all of a sudden have a pending $50 charge on my credit card
    Now I want this charge removed and remove all my credit card information from Your website-what kind of a scam are you running

Matthew Mannix Sr.
    699 Roanoke St.
    Dunedin FL 334698

• Ke
    Ken Armstrong May 17, 2020

I was charged for a phone call (mine [protected]) to help deal with a malfunctioning dishwasher and was charged to my credit card feb.26/20. I was further charged march 26 and april 26 for the same amount $40. I did not agree to any further communication nor charges.

Please remove them.

I have notified my credit card company.

• Zo
    Zola D May 11, 2020

I got billed by Jusyanswer after having cancelled their membership. Please help.

• Gh
    ghulam abbas bayad May 09, 2020

hi i am using it for 1 week but donot know the 60 usd membership charge today wake up and see this website charge for 60 usd without any emil for charge or anythin.now i cancel the memebership and i want a refund for my money thank you

here is the emil adress i used [email protected]

• Jw
    J Weiss May 06, 2020

I approached Just answer and they charged me a $1.00 feel to be followed by a $50/day fee. Then I was left hanging. I cancelled my account with them and I sent my bank printout of my communication with them and to not accept any payments from them.

• Ke
    Kemma Walsh Apr 25, 2020

I contacted your company I was asked to provide credit card for $1 FEE I was
    told I wouldnt be charged unless I agreed to charge Well I called after checking my account $39 I called and asked for refund because I didnt receive anything from this company and I never agreed to $39 I am disabled and I need my money ASAP

• Da
    Daniel48-2295 Apr 25, 2020

I used this site in 2015 and after a short while cancelled my membership.
    I just discovered that they continued billing me even to this date, nearly 3 years after I cancelled.
    I have tried to reach out to them but get no answer.
    I want a full refund.

• Mi
    Michael Husen Apr 19, 2020

lame answer cost 46.00

• Su
    Suzanne Deb Mar 01, 2020

I singed up once in 11/2018 and did not sign up for membership. I have been billed since monthly at 46.00 x 16 month. This is WRONG! WROG!
    2/12/20 JUSTANSWER *MEMBERS800-240-1371 CA 46.00

• Bh
    Bhanu Chandarana Feb 18, 2020

My credit card has been debited by £35 for membership which I don't approve of. I have never agreed to take up the membership. Would you please refund the fee. I am informing my credit card company also.

• Ro
    Rose mills Feb 16, 2020

[email protected] Having one hell time trying to cancel not one answer to my problem. Cancel and I want a refund

• Fo
    Fool01 Feb 12, 2020

I did not ask for this membership and I want it cancelled. I signed up for trial membership but did not request full membership. I would like a full refund of the membership fee.
    I look forward to a prompt reply with a satisfactory outcome, that is $67.98 refunded to my credit card.

Annette Royes [protected]
    [email protected]

• Jb
    J B Murgatroyd Feb 11, 2020

I asked for assistance with my computer operating system and was only expecting an introductory nominal charge. The help was no good. it did not resolve any of my problems and at no time did I agree to a membership charge of £30

• Ga
    Gail Anderson Feb 10, 2020

I have sent an email trying to cancel this subscription, however I continue to have debits taken off my account.

• Li
    Lisa Twomey Feb 09, 2020

#[protected]
    I need my Subscription/Membership to JUST ANSWER cancelled immediately
    I did not agree to an ongoing $86 per month charge from this company
    I need this cancelled immediately
    [email protected]

annabel lavers Feb 06, 2020

I asked for some simple advice from the Vet. They responded and asked for a payment, which I paid.
    I now see on my bank statement that they have taken £25 for 'Membership'.
    I did not agree to any Membership at any time.

I request a refund for this charge.
    Please contact by email below and confirm.

Annabel Lavers
    email: [email protected]

• Jb
    J B Murgatroyd Feb 05, 2020

I have been charged £30 for a membership that was not required. I asked about a problem but you failed to answer successfully
    I was under the impression that this was a trial
    J B Murgatroyd

chief19492 Feb 05, 2020

I want to cancel my membership

• Wi
    william merchant Feb 01, 2020

keep billing my accout for nno reasons

• Cw
    C.W. Henley Feb 01, 2020

On Jan 15 I tried "Just Answer" and was charged .10, .50, .10, .10, .10, .10
    Then on Jan 21 I was charged $46.00 ; I canceled my account but was told they would not refund the $46.00. I asked to speek to a supervisor and was told one would contact me in one hour. I chated with Pearl Wilson but that didn't help my problem.

• Ly
    Lynne Ramsay Jan 26, 2020

I was charged $60.00 but I never checked the I agree box and didn't even use the sight so what did I pay for? I called to try to clear this up but to no avail, the person was rude and would not give me a refund even after I told her I did not check the I agree box. I will let the BBB know and also Yelp

Jonesolivia Jan 22, 2020

My account was charged for a service that I never gave anyone permission to!
    I am extremely upset and would like this corrected immediately!
    This is ludicrous and I want to know how you have my bank information!
    I want a response ASAP before I escalate it higher.
    I know my rights and scams on the internet!

Shannon Jones
    [protected]

• Si
    Simon Visser Jan 21, 2020

Good Morning,
    Please cancel my subscription. and stop taking $49 a month from my credit card immediately. I didn't even end up talking to anyone to solve my problem and I don't want a subscription. My bank will stop payments from here on. I am sorry to say that this appears to be a scam.
    Regards, Simon Visser

james d francis Jan 21, 2020

Please cancel my order of [protected].. I no longer want to do business with you guys. Be certain that I only get charged the $5. Fee
    As thats all I agreed to.. I don't want to see any other charges pop up on my visa.. Photo copies are being made of this complaint!!

David craig on justanswer
    Sun, jan 12, 5:20 pm (3 days ago)
    Order id: [protected]-50

• Da
    danny tamplin Jan 21, 2020

Taking $44 monthly for last three months illegali for the question, which was answered to my satisfaction. However, they signed me up for an unlimited subscription in which there taking money from my credit credit card on a monthly basis. I did not approve this.I want my $132 back in my bank please i did not authorize the money to be taken monthly

• Ge
    Geraldine Guest Jan 12, 2020

Mem no.

[protected]

124 xcd taken from my bank account 20/12/2019.

Please make immedate arrngements to refund thee monies to my account.

If I ask for help (and my grandaughter only did once to my knowledge) payment made at the time.

[protected] [protected]

G. Guest.

Sarah_oj Jan 11, 2020

I'v tried this website for 5$ and i've been trying to check if you're gunna charge me monthly. Thank you

Jonisha Johnson Jan 05, 2020

In trying to get long in into my email but I got pass my email part but the pop3 server and the smpt server every thing went through all right except the pop3 server and the smpt server

Manuel Manzano Jan 05, 2020

The "expert" sent me photos that I had already seen from internet. A waste of money. Tried to get my money back ($18) and I still waiting for it.
    My e-mail is [email protected]

• Of
    ofagz events & decors Jan 01, 2020

When I first registered I was charged $5, after a month which is today 27th December 2019 I am being charged $46 for no reason, please I want my money back

Chad Sherwood Jan 01, 2020

Haven't been on site since July 2019 and on Dec 26th 2019 money was taken out of my account. Spoke to Asst. State's attorney and have saved the last 120 days history on all devices in my household. Gonna need my $34 returned. It says it needs more description...nothing more to say...

• Tm
    tmwallacesr Jan 01, 2020

TO whom it may concern,

I call roku to ask about add a chnnel to my roku channels, but i found out that it was just answer after they charge my account for one dollar and because i did not cancel my account they charge me $46.00 for a one month which i never authorised. I call just answer and ask them to refund my money but they refuse to do so.

• Mi
    Michael J Jones Dec 28, 2019

My Barclaycard statement received this morning shows two payments £5 for trial and £25 for membership. These are totally unauthorised payments and I want them removed immediately. What is the best way of enforcing removal of these charges immediately?

Michael J Jones

• Vi
    Vienna Norway-Spanner Dec 26, 2019

Hi, my name is Vienna and I am interested in knowing why a sum of $66 was withdrawn from the account of my son (Mico Spanner) . I am not aware of him ever contacting anyone for any reason, due to the fact that the man is on medication for Mental Illness and has problems dealing with things himself as it is.

• St
    Stig Karlsen Dec 25, 2019

Fraudulantly accessed my bank account-stole money from my account...

• Lu
    Luciano Ronne Dec 25, 2019

I got charged for no service recieved Why ? It was uppose to be $ 5.00 Instead I recived a bil for $66.00 I am disputing with the fraud squad

• Je
    jean evans Dec 25, 2019

Please cancel membership and refund $66.00 I have not asked a question
    D0 not charge me any other fees. To my knowledge I dud not agree to haveig you charge me in this way

Cancel any membership I have with you and refund my $66.00.

• Cl
    Claude Doucet Dec 21, 2019

i Have been fraud by a compagnie called Justanswer that cost me over 66 dollars that i did not accept. please send me back my money. Thank you.

• Ne
    new user tricked Dec 17, 2019

who gave you thieves permisson to uplift money from my bank account

• Ni
    Niallbain1 Dec 15, 2019

I have been trying to now cancel my member ship after over £200 has been taken from my bank account! After two emails with no response and no actually place on your website to cancel which it claims I am becoming increasingly worried! Can someone please cancel this!!! Niall Bain!