The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved InfoSignJustAnswer.com — Clogged kitchen sink
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I contacted the above ([email protected]) to find if if there was anything on the market that would unclog a stopped-up kitchen sink other than the standard Drano, Liquid Plumber, etc. because I tried everything I could purchase over-the-counter and nothing worked. I waited and waited for a reply to my question and nothing happened. I finally sent them an e-mail asking them to remove my question from their service and to refund the $9 they charged against my VISA card. Instead, they charged an additional $15 for my asking them to remove my question and refund my money! I couldn't believe it! They do not post a phone number or mailing address where I could contact them. Now I am stuck with no answer and a $24 charge against my VISA card. I must be a fool to trust a company like this on the internet.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More InfoSignJustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustAnswer.com - Online scam
- JustAnswer.com - No way to cancel
- JustAnswer - Fraud
- Just Answer - Refund
- JustAnswer.com - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- JustAnswer - Tax advice and subscription