Having problems with Facebook?

Facebook reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 15, 2009. The latest review Censorship was posted on Jun 20, 2021. The latest complaint account disabled for no reason - no response to appeals. was resolved on Jan 02, 2019. Facebook has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 513 reviews. Facebook has resolved 87 complaints.

Facebook Customer Service Contacts

1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park
Menlo Park, California
United States - CA94025-1452

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Facebook Customer Service. Initial Facebook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Facebook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Facebook. Discuss the issues you have had with Facebook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Facebook Complaints & Reviews

Facebook Censorship

When did Facebook stop the posting of facts and prevent the telling of truth? I post cold hard facts and get accused of bullying. Are people so fragile now that telling them the blunt truth is considered to be bullying? Your censorship department gives no place to challenge and debate. Just we are Facebook and you are blocked. THE END. You are losing members now and will continue to do so with this type of policy. If it is a narrow field of members you are looking for then that is what you will end up with.

Facebook Facebook. Banned for being white essentially

Facebook keeps tracking past posts. If they disagree with what you say. They mark it "bullying " but cannot tell me who i bullied. You cannot bully the population. And they refuse to tell me who i bullied or how. Just that i did. At this point im pretty sure im getting targeted by facebook for being a straight white male. If i were gay or black. I could post to my father on fathers day. But im a straight white guy and they collected up past posts they didnt agree with. And threw this book at me fathers day weekend. Im tired of this racist company blatently discriminating against whites and calling it bullying. As a way to ban us from speaking. If i had been targeting another person. Thats bullying. You cannot bully a group of people.
    The definition of bullying requires a target being bullied and there has to be a threat of some sort of recourse. You bully someone into doing something. How stating your own opinion can be twisted into bullying under the guise of reverse racism against whites. And reverse sexism against straight people in todays society is baffling to me.. since when does showing hate towards one group of human beings. Compensate for hate shown in the past for other human beings. Facebook is attempting to compensate for past discrimination and hate by using their own platform to bully whites and straight people. Not letting them have an opinion. Pulling anything you post. Bans.
    Im tired of the reverse racism.
    If i had the money for representation i would sue just for the sake of doing so.

Facebook Groups and commenting

Today, I was given notification that some features had been disabled for me with no violation noted in my support inbox. When I gave feedback on the notification, I then was given a popup that my commenting or posting in groups was disabled until December 4, 2021. I have no previous violations and now no notification of what violation I have committed. Ive never been an abuser of the platform and in fact I report those who abuse or are fake accounts. I think it may be a mistake and I am asking for this to be resolved. I am a leader in my community and need access to my citizens. Thank you.

• Updated by Julia Pierce · Jun 19, 2021

Here is the proof of no violation listed in my inbox and thanking me for keeping it safe for everyone.

Comments

• Updated by Julia Pierce · Jun 19, 2021

Actually I just noticed it appears I cannot post or comment in groups indefinitely as the year is a long non existen year.

Facebook Not able to access the FIFA mobile through facebook

Dear sir/ma'am,

I am playing FIFA mobile since 2017 and have a login through Facebook. But since today morning, I am not able to open a game through Facebook.

After login through the Facebook app, it stuck in one place and did not return to FIFA mobile game.

I have tried so many ways to open it but any option did not work.

I have attached the video of the problem.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,
        Vishal

Facebook Can't log into my two face book accounts

Sir, I formatted my android phone, and when I re-down loaded the Facebook Lite app, I entered my e-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com for my NIYA NELSON Account, and entered my pass word, it refused to open, telling me that no such email is found.
          The same goes with my second account :NELSON IYAMAH.
          My details are: Nelson N. Iyamah. Phone numbers +[protected]., and email address: nnci.[protected]@gmail.com.
          Please kindly help me to recover my two Facebook accounts.
          Thanks, Nelson N. Iyamah.

Facebook My Facebook account

you have deactivated my Facebook account. I don't use Facebook however increasingly local businesses use Facebook as their website and it's impossible to access those sites unless an individual is logged into Facebook.

I have enquired previously for the rationale behind your deactivation only to receive the response " our decision is final "

I would like to know why you have taken this action, not giving me that information is an act of extreme rudeness.

I look forward to your early response

nina cobb 5 Strand Street sandwich kent ct13 9dz

Jun 08, 2021

Facebook — Banned me from it's site without telling me what I did wrong and refuses an appeal. Eall

I too, was banned from Facebook through which I have been keeping in touch with in the USA and in other...

Facebook Community standards

A cartoon advocating the murder of Jews was posted on FB. A complaint was lodged against it, and you found that it did not violate community standards.

I reposted that notification that it did not violate your community standards, but my posting that did.

How the [censored] does advocating the murder of Jews NOT violate community standards, but complaining about that fact does?

FB - BHY6Q8N1

Facebook Marketplace

May 28, 2021 after posting in Marketplace I was cut off. What is so offensive about selling patio & garden items?! I'm a 5 star rated seller! Logged an issue w/support. My computer browser says I will get an answer in 24 hrs, their mobile app it states w/in 7 days. Numerous messages sent to support & nothing. It is now over 2 wks with ZERO response

Facebook Restrictions on my Facebook account

Censorship is never a good thing, it should make no difference the words we speak or write. We in this country have an Amendment in our nations foundation that allows free thought, free speech, and free expression. No one! And No Company should ever be allowed to restrict those freedoms… especially if the views are different….therefore I have been place in two 30 day restrictions on my account within a two month time frame. I want them restored…

Restrictions on my Facebook account

Facebook My Facebook account unblocking immediately

I wish to complain about Facebook. I was logged into Facebook and I received a message saying my Facebook account has been blocked due to alleged "suspicious activity". There is nothing suspicious about me logging into my Facebook from whatever location I want to log into it from. They have no right to block my account due to alleged suspicious activity that has never happened. I now cannot log into my facebook, and the only option they are giving me to unblock my account is a disused email address. I believe my account has been hacked into by Facebook staff deliberately, and if my account isn't unblocked immediately I will be looking into suing Facebook for fraud, harassment and discrimination.

Facebook Are used voice text to make a comment I try to edit the comment and Facebook already shut my page down for 30 days

I try to edit the comment and Facebook already shut my page down for 30 days. It was in a matter of seconds I didn't even have an opportunity to change what I was saying when I was blocked for 30 days again. I continue to see a Buse of comments from liberals on Facebook but nothing is done and when I report threats that I have received such as they're going to hurt me or my animals etc. nothing is done to them. Because I'm a conservative I'm being watched closely and not even given three seconds to edit some thing I post when I am pounced by fake spoke and blocked from posting or sharing. I received a note that they put my comments back up because I said they misunderstood it that was the only thing I was allowed to do but my account is still blocked for 30 days.

• Updated by Kathleen Staite · May 29, 2021

When using voice text I try to edit it but someone on Facebook jumped right on the comment and blocked me for 30 days. The only way I could think of to get their attention was to let them know that I disagreed with the decision and that I misunderstood. There was no other way for me to let them know that I was trying to edit. I got a response back that said we’re sorry we misunderstood your response and your comment is back on Facebook as it did not violate the community standards yet I am still blocked from posting or sharing on Facebook for 30 days

• Updated by Kathleen Staite · May 29, 2021

I have seen many horrible threatening comments on Facebook against conservatives and our previous president. People have called me filthy names threatened me and my pets and every time I reported the comment Facebook told me these people didn’t violate your community standards yet I’m not even given 30 seconds to edit a comment and now I’m blocked again for 30 days.

Facebook Disabled from Facebook - apparently permanently

Based on the post BELOW I get when I try to access Facebook I may be permanently disabled. They disabled the account on 5-13. I have written two letters (5-17 and 5-24) to the corporate offices and two emails on 5-26 one to "[protected]@facebook.com" and one to "[protected]@facebook.com". I have tried to call their customer service number but I cannot connect to anything/anyone.

Review Requested
                        If we find that your posts or comments didn't follow our Community Standards, your account will remain disabled.
                        We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so while your posts and comments are reviewed you can't use Facebook.

I am so frustrated. And disappointed. I just can't figure out what to do. All this because Facebook disabled my account over a post I made sometime in 2017 and they did it on 5-13-21. I can't even find what meme it was since they disabled my account.

I was not praising Hitler but knowing me probably mocking him. But that was sometime in 2017 - four years ago not recently.

I am 72 years old. My husband is 82 and has early stages of Alzheimer's. I had spent most of my day posting on my own timeline and several pages I administrator for. Just information things and memes. Nothing radical. Certainly liberal leaning on my timeline. For the most part my memes were copied and paste from other timelines. I didn't create them myself.

Does anyone have a solution for my issue?

• Updated by Chris Gallo · May 28, 2021

I think this is the meme that got me disabled from Facebook.

Comments

• Updated by Chris Gallo · May 28, 2021

This is what I have figured out that Facebook thinks I violated:

Facebook Not able to post on my business page!!!

This is getting to be [censored], I don't understand how a mask on a flag pole is against their standard for one that would get you into fb jail. I get liberals think different but locking me out of my business page (which is separately from my personal page) where I can't promote my business because they get the butt hurt easy is ridiculous. Time to drop this freak show platform where americans are being treated like criminals but pedophiles and transgenders get to run their sick show without getting banned. Why would my kid get fb jail time because they don't like something I posted on my page? I set his page up because he was to young at the time. I have 20some odd days left in fb jail and I have to put a promotion on my business page...

Facebook Facebook market place

I posted my home at 1903 S. Walnut Creek Loop Pinetop Arizona 85935. Three days ago with Pictures. Now everything is gone and comes up under the name of Mercy Thompson, Tucson Arizona. Profiled on Linkedin as Secretary - Pearl Massage. This needs to be fixed P.D. Q. and nothing had better happen to my HOME. I don't need some [censored] trying too steel my Home!!! I want the [censored] in Jail for a VERY LONG TIME!!!

Facebook Account hacked

Yesterday morning at 6am I received at text to enter a code into facebook. I will still sleeping and did not receive it. Later that morning I tried to log in and my email and password had been changed. I have tried all the help options multiple times, to no avail. It asks to send a code, but it is to the hackers email. At the end of all the steps, I am getting the message "account access not possible. Please help!

Facebook phone verification not working and i cant message sellers to buy truck !

what the heck. i have been locked out of contacting sellers after 2 days of activity with many sellers. phone verification will NOT SEND CODE !!!

FIX THIS PLEASE I NEED A VEHICLE !!!

NO MATTER WHAT TAB I HIT IT DIRECTS ME TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

THIS IS HORRIBLE I CANT SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.

TRIED OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT AND THAT DOESNT WORK EITHER !!!

• Sk
                                    skylarking May 20, 2021

same thing is happening to me but it keeps saying that if I don't verify my number my account will be disabled for 30 days, .

Facebook Keep sending un solicited notices that i turned off 3 times.

Facebook has refused to allow me to turn off the "option" of my "Memories" from old DELETED posts i have had on my page.. i have tried to keep the posts off of my page but they keep sending them to my page and they are political ones that i no longer think are appropriate.. They are Democratic ( left Leaning posts) and i am a Republican.. I feel they are trying to slant my opinion's on my own page.. its horrible.. These are posts i deleted years ago. that they are making me read as if to push me into accepting their opinions instead.. not one of them is non political.. please can you help or advise. I have turned off the notices.. but they turn them back on..i feel this is wrong. I have deleted ALL political posts.. yet they dig them up.. and then post as my "memories". See picture showing Zero notifications on. This has been ongoing for about 8 weeks.

Keep sending un solicited notices that i turned off 3 times.

Facebook Mistreatment over a word.

In a post I used the word "pig" to which I received a 7 day ban, many others use far more offensive words ...i disagreed with this ban...immediately I received a 30 day ban.
                                    This i find completely unacceptable and it seems sensorship has become a government controlled scam.
                                    Facebook is corrupted now by bias media and governments...such a shame that a great platform in now perverted

Facebook Account hacked and no customer support available

My Facebook account was hijacked last night while I slept (17 May 21). I'm not able to log in to reclaim the account. I followed all instructions per their website. I submitted an ID, to confirm my identity and it was confirmed. They sent me a link to reset my password, but then I was asked for a specific auto-generated code that did not get transmitted to me, but probably the hacker/hijacker. I somehow was able to get an alternate email added to the account. I've tried to repeat the process several times, but am now blocked even from proceeding with the process to try and gain re-access, because I've tried so many times. The only way you can report an issue is to sign into your account - which I can't do. There is no customer service number to call in which to speak to someone. I'm thoroughly frustrated; unable to talk to anyone about the issue, and really want regain control of my account.

• Ca
                                          Carol Dav May 20, 2021

I was hacked the same date and in the middle of the night too. I have spent 2 days trying to resolve! They are a billion dollar company and refuse to provide help for it’s customers. The kicker is it was THEIR system that was hacked and they still won’t help or accept responsibility. I am not in favor of government inserting itself into businesses, but they have to do something about Facebook. They have enough people to monitor everything that people post.