Complaints & Reviews

Watch page/group

Video clip freezes, turns green, won't play. Happens ALL the time, , getting PISSED OFF! Sometimes the clip will play, then the next one won't. Sometimes, my screen goes blank white for a second, then the page comes back, with the clip frame all green. Sometimes, with the green clip window, I can scroll the time bar and SEE clip segments, other times not. This DOES NOT HAPPEN when I watch YouTube, NETFLICKS, and other video content. FIX THIS!!

Jail

Facebook.com is just crazy with its putting people in jail. No reasons just blocking accounts. We need a class action lawsuit. Does anyone know a hungry attorney. FB doesn't honor subpoena's signed by judge's. How do we find a civil rights attorney? Why isn't DOJ handling this? 350 characters! Are there attorneys that help with such issues!!! We need to STAND FOR THE 1st Amendment

Freedom of speech

I posted (see attached photo) of Hitler acknowledging his support for gun control. There appears to be a...

Being blocked by facebook

Last Monday I went online to Facebook and to my surprise I have been blocked out of Facebook then on Thursday...

They said my comment went against policy, but it did not at all.

Facebook removed my completely legitimate post simply because I don't hate police, and I care for animals and children and non profits. There was a news story I even provided the link to about a girl that started Blue Line Bears. She is the teenager of a police officer who has been receiving death threats as well as vulger and violent statements made against her father. She makes teddy bears for the children of fallen police officers. I said that was horrible, which it is. How is that against poliy? The only other possibility is I said "sicko. Awful." In response to a post with a link to an article and video, which has already been proven to be true where a man from Berwyn, IL traveled to the Mount Greenwood neighborhood, followed a police man's wife who was simply walking her dog. He started making threatening remarks under his breath, and then he pounced on the dog, grabbing it by its prong collar, completely lifting it up in the air, shaking it. How can a simple statement of sicko & awful be seen as against policy? Facebook has clearly decided to be racist biggots, and delete anything against anyone that happens to be black no matter what horrible thing they have done! They should be ashamed of themselves! We all have freedom of speech. These were both news articles and true. So, I did not violate anything!!! I'm extremely upset. The disappointments just keep on coming.

Facebook app

I got banned from facebook for a joke made on a private comment to a friend, the comment was in Spanish and it mention the word Jews . I have nothing against the jews, in fact my friend is the one always talking about them and I told him on the comment I was going to eat another Hebrew National hot dog. This is just ridiculous

Facebook app

Censorship

Facebook has removed a like from a post showing a screenshot relating to an article on the Coronavirus.

Somewhat surprised as the like came from a relative so was easy to verify that it was made.

Facebook's information control and censorship is out of control. Awful.

Who controls Facebook now?

Looking to leave the platform.

Undue censorship

I am constantly on 30 day bans for posting things that have been posted 1000s of times before. This must stop.
The first picture shows what I tried posting. Facebook.says it goes agaisnt community standards for sexual content.
What sexual content is there, other than PedoJoe creeping on girls?
This is censorship pure and simple. It is completely unacceptable. Zuckerberg has the gall to call out Twitter for censorship, yet he does the same thing! Where is the consistency??!!

Freedom of speech

I was replying to a post showing pelosi tearing up a bible. I just replied not using her name and said she was sick in the head. I have been kicked off for 1 more week they are watching me and had kicked me off for 3 days for another statement. They said it was hate speech. What happened to freedom of speech this is a liberal [censored] democratic anti-trump site. I have deleted my account from this disgusting site.

Pro islamist content, censorship on everything criticizing islam or extreme left

Face Book censors everything who critricizes Isamists and Islamo Fascism and lets all critic in Christian and jewish Fait uncensored. We know as a Fact that Face Book hired censors from the terrorists organization Muslim Brotherhood. Als the word stupid suddnely becomes Hate Speech even when any Anglophone would realize it was meant sarcastic and actually the opposite so I imagine that people of Middle Eastern descent who follow this cult of death called Islam are majoritarly the censors, so much about neutrality. I see DEATH TO ISRAEL SITES, I see Death to USA sites, this sin't hate speech based on Face Books crooked view what Freedom of Speech is all about.
President Trump can be used in carticatures and insulted as former President Obama and his partner Michael are seemingly protected against all critic by Face Book censorship.

Profile

I quite Facebook, now about a year later I wanted to use it again mostly because I liked the Marketplace. I...

Facebook on kindle fire

Since the last update of Facebook, the app will not open and stay on. Had no trouble until last update. Please fix. So frustrating!!! I have uninstalled and downloaded 4 or 5 times to no avail. In this stay at home order, it would be nice to have some way to keep in touch. Facebook was a way to do that. I was enjoying seeing everyone. Now it is no good. Please fix!!!

Friend suggestions.

Why fill my friend suggestions with people that appear to have the same sense of humour and likes etc. Then when you put in a friend request you say I can only do it if I Know them personally. Have I had sex with them is that personal enough. Dont waste my time and bandwidth with you stupid ideas. I closed my account and said goodbye.

A total waste of time if you are going to control my ablutions. My time of being ordered to do something this way or that is long gone. I am 70 years old not 17 and my time in service has long expired.

Ordered 2 couch covers

It took over a month before I received covers. I ordered for a 3 cushion couch cover. As soon as I received them I tried to put them on couch as not any packing slips in either package or any return instructionsunsuccessfully. Neither were big enough. Plus they were of very poor quality. That's when the fun began. Like everyone else I wish I had read the reviews first. Facebook states there were over 350 bad reviews. That's just Facebook. There were also a couple hundred more on other sites. I'm dealing with Fraud Department with my bank to try and get my money back. Learned my lesson. Don't want to shop online anymore. Good luck. Jim is a sneaky devil.

Marketplace & forward posting

Please don't always block me, this is not my first time blocking me, please let me know how you dicuss to block me in 1 day,
25.04 about 5pm my account block by fb.
I not the scams, I just a normal sale for sale the house, if you cannot do function forward, please let me know, don't block me account always... Now also is a mco period, if I didn't posting I cannot earn money, please reopen back my account, please...

Or try to let me know how you calculate to block me...
Below are my fb account

Hp: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

From : ms gan

Thanks.

Marketplace & forward posting

Facebook and Tommy Robinson

I gave a YouTube link in my thread that was to a lecture given by Tommy Robinson in Russia.

His lecture was about Muslim rape gangs in the UK, something well publicised in mainstream media but because Tommy Robinson was talking about it, they issued a ban against me and removed it from my thread.

They support muslim rape and censor anyone who dares to criticise it.

Unethical behavior

I tried to post a youtube video based on scientific facts concerning the corona virus originating from a lab...

Abysmal Customer Service

This is the WORST customer service I have EVER had. My heels didn't fit and sent them back for a replacement. I have been contacting customer service for almost a YEAR!!! I still haven't received my replacement. For the flats, my data got ‘lost' so I got sent a code to get mine. The whole point of supporting this project is that I would get shoes custom to my feet. I contacted customer service to find out what size I was supposed to get based on the measurements the app took. I have been waiting for a response for 4 months!! I got COMPLETELY ripped off by this awful company who absolutely does not care about their customers.

fundraiser

I donated to 4 charities with Facebook Fundraisers in 2019. Now my debit card is being charged for amounts that I did not authorize. My bank said it could take up to 90 days for a refund. How can I remove my bank info from Facebook? It's a damn shame because now I will never donate to a charity through Facebook again. The charities are the losers. I can't find an option for reporting this issue on Facebook. Who do I report this to? A new charge is processing right now. 2 payments already went through. My bank closed my card yesterday. I want my money back now. Thank you.

lssh co. wigs

This [censored] is a scam. This is not the curly wig advertised. And I saw this [censored] responding to happy people...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices