Menu
Facebook Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Facebook
reviews & complaints

www.facebook.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 1351 Reviews

Facebook Complaints Summary

132 Resolved
1219 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Facebook's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Facebook. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Facebook reviews & complaints 1351

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Facebook reviews & complaints

L
12:46 pm EST

Facebook - Blocked account

hi my personal account and business account have both been blocked, i was given a warning that i had breached rules on one of my ads but the link to appeal didnt work, so i wasnt sure if i was hacked? im unaware of why i have breached rules and i cant appeal through my instagram as the person who has hacked my account has linked their instagram to my...

4:54 am EST

Facebook Pa

Buna ziua numele meu este Matei Tibor sunt din Germania am un cont de facebook care imi apartine pe numele Matei Tiberius Fotograf cu adresa de e-mail [protected]@gmail.com doresc ca acest cont sa fie blokat deoarece mi-a fost spart de catre o persoana care scrie in numele meu si foloseste indentitateas mea va rog sa ma ajutati

AM creat un nou cont Matei Tiberiu Tiberius cu adresa de e-mail [protected]@gmail.com iar aici primesc multe mesaje apeluri in care imi spun oamenii si prietenii ca contul vechi o persoana scrie in n umele meu si foloseste indentitatea mea

Claimed loss: Matei Tiberius Fotograf persoana care trebuie blokata urgent de catre echipa Facebook

Desired outcome: Pahina Matei Tiberius Fotograf

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Facebook representatives only. If you are affiliated with Facebook, please claim your business to access these details.

R
3:48 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook Unauthorized charges from my credit card through facebook

My credit card has been used in Facebook for unauthorized payments, which I have not even performed and there is no any payment history on my page . I have notified about it Facebook and my bank. Credit card is blocked already. I have never provided any information about my credit card in Facebook and have not performed any payments there. see attached transactions . I find facebook very unsafe and malicious web without adequate protection.

Claimed loss: about 5000 swiss frank

Is Facebook legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Facebook as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 9% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Facebook stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Facebook should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Facebook earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Facebook achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Facebook has registered the domain name for facebook.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Facebook.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Facebook website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Facebook.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Facebook.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Facebook, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Facebook website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Facebook has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 9% of 1351 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Facebook. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
4:36 pm EST

Facebook My account was hacked

My facebook account was hacked on Friday evening - the hackers changed both my email address and are asking my friend to purchase to help pay for my dad funeral.

Can I please recover my account -- Adriana Alvarellos Perez

My email address is [protected]@icloud.com / my cell [protected]

My account has many pictures of which I would hate to losse as my parents and brother have died and has 20 years of family pictures

I filed a police report in SUffolk county -- 24C0140686 [protected])

Claimed loss: loss of my account -- my friends have also been hacked they are fighting for credits now --(the ones I am ware of there are many I cant reach)

Desired outcome: get access to my account back -

R
8:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook My account with Facebook was suspended.

I was told that my account was suspended because I didn't comply with their rules. what rule did I break that I didn't comply with? They don't tell me that. I wrote a letter and never heard back from them. I don't think much of Facebook when they knock you off and don't give more details as to why they did it.

I had used Facebook for years prior to this.

Desired outcome: Unsuspend my account

D
4:35 am EST

Facebook Account disable

I was a user from 2008 to 2023, never any complaint about anything. But as per my knowledge, some people were complaint against me, and Facebook disable all my accounts. As there are too many students, friends have followed me, but due to this, I am unable to touch with them.

Your should message or email before action like this, first it was for 180 days, but after this period also not going to start.

Before also I was email but no one reply or start the account.

At lease you should return my data, personal photos, its request, or please guide urgently.

my email and mobile nos are as per given below:

deepak. [protected]@gmail.com (deleted by me in past, but wants to reactivate)

[protected]@rediffmail.com (disable by you from someone complaint)

sudeep.[protected]@gmail.com (deleted by me in past, but wants to reactivate)

studentsguide. [protected]@gmail.com (disable by you)

mobile nos.: [protected], [protected]

Claimed loss: My personal photos (family), all memorable moments in our life

Desired outcome: Please return the data and start my accounts, please guide

O
5:04 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook Can't access new account. My old one is hacked, and they are spreading horrible things on my old account

I was hacked by someone pretending to help me with an internet problem. He said I owed them 44,000.00 This happened last week, and my Facebook account is being used by them to send horrible messages to my Facebook family. I tried to get a new account, but they said I needed a picture. Which was also destroyed. I was terrorized by these people. I need help setting up a new Facebook account. I lost everything on my computer, and it is beyond repair.

Claimed loss: Facebook, computer, pictures, data (priceless)

Desired outcome: I want help setting up a new Facebook account without a picture!

B
11:45 am EST

Facebook Someone has hacked my facebook account

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Vinod Pundir, from India I was using my Facebook account ([protected]) and it does not used from my side from few months, now it has hacked by someone and upload some nude and sexual photos and videos on that account. you are requested to close this account as the earliest because my family members and fronds are still in my friends list in that account.

Here is I am sharing a screenshot of the that hacked account.

Hope you will consider my request and delete that hacked account ASAP

D
11:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Facebook - Restricted me without explaining me reason.

I am retired class one officer and an author of many best sellers. I am noticing that Facebook is in a way probably being controlled by some eements who have sympathies with the terrorists and jehadis. The posts which they share on Facebook threatening entire world or even India, if are against Facebook's polcies, then should not be shared there. All I do...

J
3:48 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook Disabling a personal account without warning and for no reason.

I get up Saturday to no FB. It says my account was disabled and can't be reviewed? I never got a warning or anything? I never appealed but it says I did. I have a business account that now I can not get into. Messenger that is connected to my business account is no longer accessible. I found a phone number for fb support and got totally scammed. I lost my bank account. I have tried every other way to get support and get no replies. I have been on FB for approximately 18 years. I have lost a lot with one click.

Desired outcome: I would like my account back.

6:13 am EST

Facebook My facebook account is hacked by any one. fb id - 100011216198138

My facebook account is hacked and I cannot access this account
Unlink my email and phone number so I didn't not login this account and couldn't forget password
I Couldn't identify documents upload
So I request to you to resolve the problem.
Mo.+[protected]
Name - अभिषेक सिंह कलहंस
Facebook id - 100011216198138
Profile link- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011216198138&mibextid=ZbWKwL

11:15 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Facebook - Facebook reels demonetization due to alleged music match copyright

I’m a digital creator on facebook and Instagram,for over 1 year and try my best to not use copyrighted music in my creation's and now Facebook reels have demonetized my reels due to alleged music match copyright violation’s when I tried to appeal this I found out rather quickly that there is no clear was to appeal and was continuously redirected to the meta...

K
8:42 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook My ability to share pics to bird groups.

Facebook keeps restricting my account without specifically telling me what I did wrong so that I can correct my actions. I don't share spam or go against their community standards. The latest restriction had expired on Wednesday evening, 01/10, and obviously was unable to share any posts during this time. When I tried to share some bird pics to groups a message popped up telling me that my restriction is now for 6 days. Why? I wasn't

sharing posts before. This violates my freedom of speech and will now file a complaint with the CA Atty General's office. Since when that sharing bird pics violates your community standards? I also have no idea why two bird groups, that I have been sharing to for a long time suddenly suspended me with no explanation. I only group share bird pics.

Desired outcome: Being allowed to share to bird groups.

9:50 am EST

Facebook Change my profile facebook account to facebook page

Hi Facebook team, I am reporting to you. Convert my Facebook profile ID to a Page Because I have many friends who want to be added but due to terms and conditions only 5000 people can be added. You are requested to transfer my ID to the page so that all people can be added. Along with converting to the page, I should also be verified with a blue tick. Because I do more and more work on Facebook And many friends join me and Facebook benefits. this is my facebook id. https://www.facebook.com/masad.ch.18?mibextid=gik2fB . Will be waiting for your reply Thank you very much .

9:12 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook My account has been hacked

Hlo sir. My account has been hacked on the month of December of the last year. I need back to my account. I had lot of memories in my Facebook. And I had friends and I was linked with other apps like games app like free fire. Hacker was changed all my details it's means names and emails, number etc. please please help for me to recovery the account. I am attaching my now present profile name and hacker change email. Now hacker linked number last digits are 80.

I am providing my profile link. So please please 🙏 solve my problem.

Profile link :

I need back into my account so please solve it as soon as possible

C
5:14 pm EST

Facebook Hackers pretending to be me, scam, unauthorized use of my pages.

January 1, 2024 - Someone has hacked my accounts! Please help! People are being taken advantage of and people are losing money due to this and it sickens me! Plus strange people are coming to my house for a car that is being "sold" which is a Black Kia Optima [protected] with 90,000 miles. They even have my driver's license and flashing it over facebook and messenger. I have been blocked from facebook due to this and my accounts suspended because of this! Please help!

Claimed loss: $500+ that I know of but more people are falling for this because they know me and it needs to stop, please.

Desired outcome: I would love to have my accounts unlocked, not suspended, or even locked down.

2:00 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook My account which a scammer accessed

I mistakenly accepted accepted a friend request from someone with the the name luciana later I discovered that the person was a scammer & he came to blackmail me even those who are my friends... So please my humble request is to permanently delete my account for the safety of my friends & my family... My account is... (meckson w phiri)... It happened on wednesday 03:01:2024

Claimed loss: I haven't lost anything yet but am afraid he might send pictures or videos that will be disturbing & blackmailing because he wants money

Desired outcome: Please such people who pretend to be women while they are man for blackmailing people must be banned & arrested.

B
10:39 am EST

Facebook - Numerous fake greenvibe cbc ads

Lately, numerous tinnitus ads have been showing up on Facebook. More than one ad shows Shark Tank cast member Kevin O'Leary endorsing the product. Since I've had tinnitus for years, I was interested in a cure. Not suspecting that Facebook would allow a fake ad, and numerous variations of it, I clicked on the link to find out more. The website showed 3...

J
12:16 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Facebook My facebook page mee maratha as well as ksatriya maratha, and shri saptashrungi charitable trust has been hacked on 28/12/2023

somebody who hacked my facebook pages,is posting nuditity story on Mee Maratha Facebook page,and my mobile number is displayed over the facebook pages,so people are complaining about it in large number.please Guide how to recover same? Facebook page link (https://www.facebook.com/meemaraths/).

They are posting Nude pictures as stories and I can't do anything. I have lost access to the accounts. Someone added their own email ID (Screenshot attached) as the admin and removed my account from Meta Business Suite.

Claimed loss: Loss of account and monetisation.

Desired outcome: Access back to the account if possible. Or atleast disable the account from viewable.

G
8:06 am EST

Facebook Inappropriate post – wrong information posted

This is to inform you that the profile ID [protected] belongs to Mk Prakash Bjp had posted certain wrong information in the Facebook about M/s. Ravi Travels and it’s Proprietor. It is spreading unnecessary comments on the post and spoiling the image of a genuine person and his business. Kindly remove the posts and the comments belongs to the mentioned ID.

Claimed loss: Business

Desired outcome: Delete the posts and comments

Facebook In-depth Review

User Interface and Navigation: Facebook has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. The layout is clean and organized, making it simple to find and access different features and settings.

Features and Functionality: Facebook offers a wide range of features and functionalities that cater to various needs. From posting updates and sharing photos to creating events and joining groups, there is something for everyone on this platform.

Privacy and Security: Facebook takes privacy and security seriously. Users have control over their privacy settings, allowing them to choose who can see their posts and personal information. The platform also provides options for two-factor authentication and alerts for suspicious activities.

Advertising and Monetization: Facebook offers advertising options for businesses and individuals to promote their products or services. While ads can be seen throughout the platform, they are generally unobtrusive and do not interfere with the user experience.

Customer Support: Facebook provides customer support through various channels, including a help center, community forums, and direct messaging. While response times may vary, the support team is generally helpful in resolving issues and answering queries.

Community Engagement: Facebook fosters a strong sense of community engagement. Users can connect with friends, join groups, and participate in discussions. The platform also encourages social causes and supports fundraising efforts.

Mobile Experience: Facebook's mobile app offers a seamless experience, allowing users to access all features and functionalities on the go. The app is well-optimized and responsive, ensuring smooth navigation and quick loading times.

User-generated Content: Facebook thrives on user-generated content. Users can share their thoughts, photos, videos, and more, making it a platform for self-expression and creativity. The ability to interact with others' content through likes, comments, and shares enhances the overall user experience.

Accessibility: Facebook strives to be accessible to all users. The platform offers features like alt text for images, closed captions for videos, and keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation. Additionally, Facebook works with screen readers and supports multiple languages.

Overall User Experience: Facebook provides a comprehensive and enjoyable user experience. With its intuitive interface, diverse features, and commitment to privacy and security, it remains one of the most popular social media platforms worldwide.

How to file a complaint about Facebook?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you're logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, please register by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to open the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you've encountered with Facebook. Make it specific and clear, such as "Unauthorized Account Deletion by Facebook" or "Facebook Ad Billing Dispute".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The specific problem you faced with your Facebook account or service.
  • Any relevant transactions, including dates and financial details, but omit sensitive personal financial information.
  • The exact nature of the issue, with as many details as possible.
  • Steps you've taken to resolve the issue with Facebook, including any communication with their support team.
  • The company's response or lack thereof.
  • How this issue has personally affected you, such as lost business opportunities, stress, or privacy concerns.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as screenshots, emails, or receipts. Do not include sensitive personal information like social security numbers or credit card details.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you've incurred due to the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what resolution you are seeking from Facebook, whether it's a refund, account restoration, or an apology.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that your description is understandable and that all facts are correct to the best of your knowledge.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint against Facebook on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates to your complaint. You may receive feedback from other users or from the company itself, so check back regularly to stay informed.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Facebook contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Facebook?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Facebook Customer Service. Initial Facebook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Facebook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Facebook. Discuss the issues you have had with Facebook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.