JustAnswerunauthorised payment

J

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am extremely unhappy that I have been charge by JustAnswer for the full fee (as well as the £5 trial fee) when I tried the service for 1 week, for £5, however I cancelled the service within the week as it would be cost effect for me to continue, however the £40 monthly charge has come out of my account (26th Oct) 4 days after I cancelled the subscription. Please can you arrange for a refund asap.

Many thanks,
Jodie Connolly

RESOLVED

• JustAnswer's response · Oct 31, 2018

Hello Jodie,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. We apologize for any confusion or frustration. In looking at your account it doesn't appear that we have received any communication to our Customer Care team requesting a cancellation and it doesn't appear that you took any other action on your account either.

We'll reach out to you to see where the gap in the communication might have occurred but I can assure you that the communication we've received as of today has been received and your refund has been processed.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
    JustAnswer Customer Care

• Ti
    Tish Ryan Sep 16, 2019

NOT HAPPY - I asked a question, of which I received and answer. Was charged for the answer. Responded that I did not require any further assistance and since have been charged 2 amounts of $66.00. My bank has been unable to find information. I want my funds returned. I have had to cancel my card. I would like a reponse and a refund.

• Ju
    JustAnswer.com Support Jan 03, 2020

@Tish Ryan Hello Tish,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any confusion about the payment for the site.

The membership charge amount and information is presented to all customers on the payment page prior to entering any billing information. After the question is posted and the membership is agreed to, we send a receipt E-mail, as well as a payment reminder E-mail, 3-days prior to the recurring billing.

Unfortunately, ComplaintsBoard does not supply companies with any of your personal information, and we are unable to locate your account. If you still need assistance, please reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us link on the Help page.

Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance and we're happy to help in any way we can.

Regards,