Menu

JustAnswer - unauthorised payment

J
Author of the complaint
4:16 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am extremely unhappy that I have been charge by JustAnswer for the full fee (as well as the £5 trial fee) when I tried the service for 1 week, for £5, however I cancelled the service within the week as it would be cost effect for me to continue, however the £40 monthly charge has come out of my account (26th Oct) 4 days after I cancelled the subscription. Please can you arrange for a refund asap.

Many thanks,
Jodie Connolly

Helpful? 0 0
Oct 31, 2018 1:53 pm
Hello Jodie,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. We apologize for any confusion or frustration. In looking at your account it doesn't appear that we have received any communication to our Customer Care team requesting a cancellation and it doesn't appear that you took any other action on your account either.

We'll reach out to you to see where the gap in the communication might have occurred but I can assure you that the communication we've received as of today has been received and your refund has been processed.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
JustAnswer Customer Care

More JustAnswer complaints & reviews

JustAnswer - Online scam
JustAnswer - No way to cancel
JustAnswer - Fraud
JustAnswer - Refund
JustAnswer - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
JustAnswer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - charges to my account
6 comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am so disappointed to this site.i just ask 1 time question and i paid for that question..then i was shocked why my account was deducted by justanswer in full membership.which i didn't apply for it.and how come that u deducted the payments without my permission?without any otp to confirm that i will pay for it.

Dec 21, 2021 4:16 am

How come that u deducted directly to my account without otp?and i never tried to ask any question again..i want to get my money back..179 dirhams is not a joke!..and how come that u get it without otp permission to my account..how?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

C
Sep 09, 2021 4:16 am

Just ask didn't resolve a thing for me and are trying to bill me for a full membership even though I canceled my trial period on time.

C
Sep 09, 2021 4:16 am

thi is a scam

T
Sep 16, 2019 4:16 am

NOT HAPPY - I asked a question, of which I received and answer. Was charged for the answer. Responded that I did not require any further assistance and since have been charged 2 amounts of $66.00. My bank has been unable to find information. I want my funds returned. I have had to cancel my card. I would like a reponse and a refund.

J
Jan 03, 2020 4:16 am

Hello Tish,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any confusion about the payment for the site.

The membership charge amount and information is presented to all customers on the payment page prior to entering any billing information. After the question is posted and the membership is agreed to, we send a receipt E-mail, as well as a payment reminder E-mail, 3-days prior to the recurring billing.

Unfortunately, ComplaintsBoard does not supply companies with any of your personal information, and we are unable to locate your account. If you still need assistance, please reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us link on the Help page.

Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance and we're happy to help in any way we can.

Regards,
JustAnswer Customer Care

0 1
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

982 complaints