The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JustAnswer.com — Scam / noanswer want deposit back
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I wanted some simple answers about my dog. Well this seemingly free website had me go through all of the registration process ask my question from their "experts" and then tell me I need to provide a "good faith deposit" which I can not seem to get back. Also I never even got my answer from them. This site is a rip-off and I encourage everyone to stay away from justanswer.com!!! I have tried every avenue to get my "deposit" back and all they do is run you around in a web of circles. I hope this does not happen to anyone else out there. I have a hard enough time affording to feed my family without having my money stolen for absolutely nothing!
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustAnswer.com - Online scam
- JustAnswer.com - No way to cancel
- JustAnswer - Fraud
- Just Answer - Refund
- JustAnswer.com - Unauthorized billing
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- JustAnswer - Tax advice and subscription