Menu
JustAnswer
customer service contacts

JustAnswer
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1118 complaints
530 resolved 588 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by JustAnswer customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JustAnswer. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

+1 800 942 4543
(Support)
Support
0 0

What is JustAnswer’s email address?

JustAnswer’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

JustAnswer website

What category is JustAnswer related to?

JustAnswer is related to the Websites category.

What are the social media accounts of JustAnswer?

What is JustAnswer's Facebook?
Connect with JustAnswer via Facebook at JustAnswer
What is JustAnswer's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to JustAnswer on YouTube at JustAnswer
What is JustAnswer's LinkedIn?
See JustAnswer's portfolio on LinkedIn at JustAnswer
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about JustAnswer products and services

What does JustAnswer do?

JustAnswer is an online question-and-answer service where a user gets an answer from a verified Expert.

How to contact JustAnswer?

You can contact JustAnswer by phone at +1 888 587 8220

Where is JustAnswer located?

JustAnswer is located in San Francisco, CA, United States

View more questions & answers

Overview of JustAnswer complaint handling

1117 JustAnswer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 26, 2008. The latest review Just Answer was posted on Aug 4, 2022. The latest complaint Canon TR4522 was resolved on Jul 06, 2022. JustAnswer has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 1117 reviews. JustAnswer has resolved 529 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with JustAnswer?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustAnswer Customer Service. Initial JustAnswer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustAnswer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustAnswer. Discuss the issues you have had with JustAnswer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest JustAnswer’s complaints

A
9:35 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JustAnswer - Membership charge

So the webpage said that its $2 for question for which I posted and then just when I was about to put in my billing information, in that page it self they added $49 in a sly manner and my money was deducted from my credit card. I immediately (the next minute) cancelled my membership and asked for a refund of those $49 and also asked not to reply back to my...

S
11:34 am EDT

JustAnswer - Just Answer

Stranded in an airport, I was looking for help online. Just Answer stated it was a $1.00 to ask, so I asked. On my 4" phone screen I do not remember seeing that this is an enrollment, and it's billed at $38/month. Not only did I not receive an appropriate answer, I've was billed twice ($38 twice, and $1.00 twice). Why would I enroll twice within minutes?...

D
11:06 pm EDT

JustAnswer - No way to cancel

Was given trial subscription to get one question answered. No emails from the company after taking my trial funds and stated they will take out fees if I don’t cancel, but provide no way or instructions to cancel by June 30th. $60 was taken from my account and needs to be returned. I contacted customer service and advised them there was no place to cancel...