Menu
Fubar.com
reviews & complaints

Fubar.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
3 resolved 43 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fubar.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:07 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As of last night the 02/04/22 an hour before closing the bouncers threw me out for no reason they kindly got my hoodie from the cloak room and then man handled me to the door, I am the least bit violent or aggressive but yet they pushed me out the door I feel discriminated and embarrassed for their actions, I asked them politely what I had done wrong and...

A
7:59 pm

Fubar.com - Services

I haven't logged into my account since July when I had asked then to help me changed password since my tablet was going out and my email on file I didn't have access to it any longer. Today I tried to check if I could log into my old account and it had been deleted by fubar. I have spent thousands of dollars on my account to play a game call mafia and now it's all gone

Desired outcome: I would like my account reinstated or refund for all the money I have spend

J
12:04 am

Fubar.com - Login issue nothing works

I have tried every possible way
I have tried so called push back repeat blah blah blah nothing works extremely irritating

Desired outcome: to get back into my account

G
4:13 am

Fubar.com - Account/membership

I first tried to delete my account on their site, to which i received an error message, saying to contact fubar support- which i promptly did (multiple times) and heard nothing back. I
have emailed (6x)& asked their support team to remove and delete my profile, they dont even respond to any of my emails or inquiries for help. I am being blackmailed and have told them as well. Still no response!
Then they suspend my account!- with no real reason or explanation. they wont let me log in or access anything under my account!(or even save the original pics on my page!- over 2.5 years worth of pictures!- )
I still have people contact me saying that my account and my pics (some nsfw) are still active as my profile is still up and visible . Even though by now its been at least 8x that i have contacted them and have never had a response yet. They are still making money off my profile( as i had a very high rating, along with hundreds of followers) then they steal it by denying me access to my own content!

Desired outcome: Allowing me to save my own personal content and then delete my profile

L
11:24 am

Fubar.com - Why its saying I'm sending gifts

I havent been on this app since 2017 for some reason this app is saying I'm sending gifts and I'm not my I want to know why its saying I'm sending gifts my wife thinks I'm really using this app and I would like to know why this app is saying I'm sending gifts when I am not I would like a full review history of my account I want to know when my last message sent was to another user

Desired outcome: Proof

11:15 am

Fubar.com - Says I did a tso infraction or something

I dont know what I did but I been a member since the the star and all I did was make another account because it wouldnt let me into my original anymore. All I wanna do is chat with my friends. I hope someone can give me some answers so I can continue talking to my friends and enjoy fubar again one day. I dont know what else to say but I miss my friends there.

10:13 pm

Fubar.com - Account removal

I've been trying real hard to get this Fubar account created by my cousin 8 years ago with no luck. This account pops up on Google if you search my name which is really tremendously embarassing. I have emailed Fubar support twice with the hopes that they can close the account but I haven't received any response at all. Their policy states you can only request to have the account deleted by logging in to your account. How can I request such removal if I don't even have access to the account?! This account has already screwed up my personal life big time and I'm desperate to have it taken down. Any suggestions how I could resolve this? Fubar is not at all helpful, their support is a complete nonsense! So this is the link to the account: http://fubar.com/5542360

7:29 pm

Fubar.com - Service

First off the ONLY way they could solve this problem is start over and HAVE people that care and listen (and SCRAPPER and some others ONLY are there for them). I am low income sad but true. Scrapper was assuming I was scamming and make fake accounts. The only thing I did was I let 3 of my close real life friends USE my laptop (the one I am using this second) to sign up on the site and they did. They might have used this laptop to sign on and chat but I was not logged on BUT they could have used this laptop. SO instead of having the WRATH of "ryan" I decided to just admit I was wrong and sent a message to him. MY one complaint is scrapper thinks he is GOD and everyone is his puppet. I want him to know I am not a puppet and I cut my string you didnt. My name on fu was La De Da KrAzY (KrAzY sweet DREAM). I had to choose a category but couldnt find the right one

L
1:06 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi there let me just say beside Fubar site I lost a lot of money on these type of sites. But I learned nothing till I picked up the book love in the open laptop. It gave me all the information on the sites in America in book 1. I am now waiting for book 2 which will be on at the European sites that are grabbing our money. You can find the book at Lulu. com...

11:29 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi I am having trouble with keeping my account, i sign up and also verify my email, after around 2 or 3 days it all goes wrong i get a message saying login or register and i can no longer get into my account although it has been verified, i have tried 3 times and same thing happens, i have had a fubar account a couple of years back which worked perfectly...

M
10:48 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So was on Fubar a few years ago and got bored and deleted my account..I did..The other day I decided to join again with my husband. This morning 11/26/2018 I was abruptly deleted while looking around and doing the normal Fubar things. My husband jumped into the support lounge to find out if he could see what happened. Scrapper told him I was deleted because...

Read full review of Fubar.com

Fubar.com - I can't get in to my fubar account lost my password

I can't get in to my fubar account pls can you help me it is [email protected] this is my info on my account can you send me a password to my account to my gmail account is [email protected] so I can get back in to it pls my username on it is Bella Bugs this pic is the one I am using on my fubar account

48 year old · Female · From Blackfoot, ID · fu-Owned by NOBODY and is worth 100,000,000,000 fubucks. · Joined on March 25, 2010 · Relationship status: Single · Born on March 19th · I have a crush on someone and 1 person has a crush on me!

1 comment
A
Apr 27, 2022 12:53 am

I'm asl848 have been a FUBAR member since 2010 or 2011 I can no longer get into my FUBAR PAGE or ACCOUNT due to I do not have a set PASSWORD that is because I always logged in to my account by FACEBOOK and now I cannot do it it does not work anymore I don't know what happened but I have been told that I have to post a SALUTE to SUPPORT which why should I have to do that when I at one time had 2 FUBAR ACCOUNTS which I found out if I did not close 1 the Computer System would close both of them if I did not close 1 so I complied with the rules and now I can't even get in the ACCOUNT I have without as I said a SALUTE when I have the ID NUMBER of my ACCOUNT right here in front of me and why would I lie about something like this when it is not my fault I can't even get back on when I tried 1 time to log in through FACEBOOK and no longer could my ID number is 8910695 this is my FUBAR number so how else would a man even know his number if he did not have it writen down on paper which I do right here in front me I am looking at it as I type this and this is my FUBAR name I made it for absolute fact myself it is my initials of my name that is what erps me they would think somebody is making things like this up when they are not doing so

oh

i would make a SALUTE if I had any idea on how to make one

F
11:24 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

had been an active member of Fubar.com for 9 plus years. It was always a good place to spend some downtime talking with friends you had made over the years and generally passing time. That was until the fall of 2017. It was in the fall of 2017 that it became clear to myself and others, that I had stepped on the toes of friends of the favored. In thi...

B
7:27 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had an account simply called Bomb Me Sarah. I made it to Level 50 in under 4 days. I cannot get into the account now. I was told by Matt that spam caught the account and unfortunately he couldn't help me. Ok. Fine. Please remove that account. Last night I started a new account. Got to level 35. Now I can't get into it. It has been deleted. Fine. Delete the first one Bomb Me Sarah. I am done.

O
9:17 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to know what blacklisted means and why I'm blacklisted? I can't respond to anyone on chat or private messages and if I can't do that, then what's the use of it? I've been trying for 2 days already to find out what's going on with my Fubar account, I've tried changing my email address in the settings there, and I can't even do that. I would really appreciate some help. Profile name: one more time. Thank you

E
8:15 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a fubar member for 10 years, as of last Wednesday I am unable to connect to the site... I have contacted my internet provider, and they could not connect either... They said it was on your end, i.e. maybe a downed server or similar... Please help to get this figured out so I can resume connecting... Thank you for your time and patience... I have added a pic of what I get when I try to get on...

11:46 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi my name is Laura, my musician name is Sadie Rose Fox, I run a group called "Victims of Robby Bramlett". The person "Robby Bramlett" using your site is actually a convicted criminal and a con artist in the music community. He has several active complaints about him to the FBI as well as the police and we are trying to get him arrested as he has committed...

C
4:00 pm

Fubar.com - Still recall my screen name and account # in search

my screen name and id# from account deleted 2 years ago are coming up. I want NOTHING to do with your [censor] UP site. I am so pissed. I want this site figured out. You are keeping my information, Your servers are [censor] up and what u are running is messed up and you know it. Get my info out of your data base NOW! 7989900 should never turn up with my old screen name.

I'm about o get angry because your site did nothing but rob me, U goofy looking mf-ers better get this right, and get it right NOW!

DELETE THIS NOW.

IT CAME UP IN $ PLACES

USERS!
[email protected]
USER#
and
USERS4---so don't [censor] tell me it's done deleted with nothing, , get my data dumped and info removed from anything fubar or I'm suing you and u will be sorry when u see why I am coming for [email protected]

J
12:35 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ididntt order 65 credits so wannt my refund back justin extreme as darryl wall on site my credit card is 5165110010955315 0221 cancel csrd was fraid fruad on mu my account so cancel 65 points give me my tefund back to me darryl wall.contact totanium titanium at 18669145863 call me 6473427199 to see get. My refund take off 65 ctedits ialready had 25 point...

M
6:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All I am going to say is I work for Fox News Nationwide and I am a co host on the Five and have my own show on Saturday night's I am my co host on the Five will be dedicating as much time as needed to Mike Hedlund and associates to putting u out of business, Sincerely, GG, JW, JW, KG, DP, and the Fox News Staff, myself and staff members will do everything...

Fubar.com contacts