Having problems with Fubar.com?

Fubar.com Customer Service Contacts

Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fubar.com Customer Service. Initial Fubar.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fubar.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fubar.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Fubar.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fubar.com Complaints & Reviews

Fubar.comAccount/membership

I first tried to delete my account on their site, to which i received an error message, saying to contact fubar support- which i promptly did (multiple times) and heard nothing back. I
have emailed (6x)& asked their support team to remove and delete my profile, they dont even respond to any of my emails or inquiries for help. I am being blackmailed and have told them as well. Still no response!
Then they suspend my account!- with no real reason or explanation. they wont let me log in or access anything under my account!(or even save the original pics on my page!- over 2.5 years worth of pictures!- )
I still have people contact me saying that my account and my pics (some nsfw) are still active as my profile is still up and visible . Even though by now its been at least 8x that i have contacted them and have never had a response yet. They are still making money off my profile( as i had a very high rating, along with hundreds of followers) then they steal it by denying me access to my own content!

Fubar.comWhy its saying I'm sending gifts

I havent been on this app since 2017 for some reason this app is saying I'm sending gifts and I'm not my I want to know why its saying I'm sending gifts my wife thinks I'm really using this app and I would like to know why this app is saying I'm sending gifts when I am not I would like a full review history of my account I want to know when my last message sent was to another user

Fubar.comSays I did a tso infraction or something

I dont know what I did but I been a member since the the star and all I did was make another account because it wouldnt let me into my original anymore. All I wanna do is chat with my friends. I hope someone can give me some answers so I can continue talking to my friends and enjoy fubar again one day. I dont know what else to say but I miss my friends there.

fubar.comaccount removal

I've been trying real hard to get this Fubar account created by my cousin 8 years ago with no luck. This account pops up on Google if you search my name which is really tremendously embarassing. I have emailed Fubar support twice with the hopes that they can close the account but I haven't received any response at all. Their policy states you can only request to have the account deleted by logging in to your account. How can I request such removal if I don't even have access to the account?! This account has already screwed up my personal life big time and I'm desperate to have it taken down. Any suggestions how I could resolve this? Fubar is not at all helpful, their support is a complete nonsense! So this is the link to the account: http://fubar.com/5542360

fubar.comservice

First off the ONLY way they could solve this problem is start over and HAVE people that care and listen (and SCRAPPER and some others ONLY are there for them) .I am low income sad but true. Scrapper was assuming I was scamming and make fake accounts. The only thing I did was I let 3 of my close real life friends USE my laptop (the one I am using this second) to sign up on the site and they did. They might have used this laptop to sign on and chat but I was not logged on BUT they could have used this laptop. SO instead of having the WRATH of "ryan" I decided to just admit I was wrong and sent a message to him. MY one complaint is scrapper thinks he is GOD and everyone is his puppet. I want him to know I am not a puppet and I cut my string you didnt. My name on fu was La De Da KrAzY (KrAzY sweet DREAM). I had to choose a category but couldnt find the right one

Jan 16, 2019

fubar.com — money spent and lost

Hi there let me just say beside Fubar site I lost a lot of money on these type of sites. But I learned...

fubar.com — login refusal

Hi I am having trouble with keeping my account, i sign up and also verify my email, after around 2 or 3 day...

fubar.com — the not so legendary scraper again...

So was on Fubar a few years ago and got bored and deleted my account..I did..The other day I decided to join...

fubar.com — I can't get in to my fubar account lost my password

i cant get in to my fubar account pls can you help me it is [protected]@yahoo.com this is my info on my...

Blackfoot

fubar.com — the not so legendary scraper

had been an active member of Fubar.com for 9 plus years. It was always a good place to spend some downtime...

Fubar — fubar

I had an account simply called Bomb Me Sarah. I made it to Level 50 in under 4 days. I cannot get into the...

fubar.com — deactivate account

I would like to know what blacklisted means and why I'm blacklisted? I can't respond to anyone on chat or...

fubar.com — can't log in...

I have been a fubar member for 10 years, as of last Wednesday I am unable to connect to the site... I have...

fubar.com — criminal using your site

Hi my name is Laura, my musician name is Sadie Rose Fox, I run a group called "Victims of Robby Bramlett"...

fubar.comstill recall my screen name and account # in search

my screen name and id# from account deleted 2 years ago are coming up. I want NOTHING to do with your [censor] UP site. I am so pissed. I want this site figured out. You are keeping my information, Your servers are [censor] up and what u are running is messed up and you know it. Get my info out of your data base NOW!!! 7989900 should never turn up with my old screen name.

I'm about o get angry because your site did nothing but rob me, U goofy looking mf-ers better get this right, and get it right NOW!!

DELETE THIS NOW.

IT CAME UP IN $ PLACES

USERS!
            [protected]@
            USER#
            and
            USERS4---so don't [censor] tell me it's done deleted with nothing, , get my data dumped and info removed from anything fubar or I'm suing you and u will be sorry when u see why I am coming for [email protected]

fubar.com — someone fraud me my credit card

Ididntt order 65 credits so wannt my refund back justin extreme as darryl wall on site my credit card i...

fubar.com — service at fubar

All I am going to say is I work for Fox News Nationwide and I am a co host on the Five and have my own show...

Redwood Valley

fubar.com — double billing

I just got off the phone with ITunes the lady their explained that every time I make a purchase Fubar i...

Theresa

fubar.comfubar account

A user said I had multiple accounts and I dont I was talking to this admin by the name funny dude he asked if I had multiple accounts I said no I wont be back on fubar its trash the people lie so people get thrown out of the game fubar can suck a [censor] I wont be back my username was jasonatkinson I couldnt have 2 accounts cause I used facebook log in

fubar.comdeleting my profiles for no reasons after I paid thousands of dollars

i get my profile deleted more than 10 times for no reasons, i paid much money on their website and i get my profiles deleted after that, i will take them to the court and get all the money i paid for, fubar admins are not good people, they treat you like trash, and plus they are all perverts people. very perverts, visit their website and see this by your own eyes, and they don't put their business numbers they are afraid of people, do a search on google and see how many people pissed off. i will see ya soon babyjews.