Just Answerrefund

E Review updated:

I ask a machanic on just answer a question. He helped me out I went to pay the machanic I submitted $10.00 and just answer took $100.00 out. I tried to get a refund back from them twice and they will not respond. Got a hold of the bank and they can not find a address, or phone number on just answer. Does anybody have there address and phone number so that we can contact them so we can get the money back that is due to us. You can cotact us at [protected]@verizon.Net

• Fo
    forajidakristy Feb 04, 2010

I'm so glad to have found this post. This is my third day waiting on my so-called "refund" from them. I have sent them numerous e-mails and have been dying to find a contact number. Luckily, they didn't take that much from me, but they did charge me 3 times. I put $15 in my justanswer account for a question for a veterinarian. After I had accepted the answer, I noticed my account balance had doubled.

If anyone does happen to find a number, please send me an email, as I am EXTREMELY fed up.

[email protected]

• Mu
    MUZANPHASE Mar 11, 2010

ASKED A MOTORING QUESTION.IT WAS STATED THERE WOULD NOT BE A CHARGE UNTIL IACCEPTED AN ANSWER.I DID NOT GET ANY ANSWERS, BUT WAS STILL CHARGED MY DEPOSIT.

• Ju
    JustAnswer Support Mar 29, 2010

To both Euguene and forajidakristy,

I assure you we are not trying to scam anyone and 100% customers service is our priority. Please send me a direct message on this site with your JA username and I will work to get your refund ASAP.

Thanks

• Th
    Thomas Meyers Nov 22, 2019

@JustAnswer Support [email protected] And if not a scam why don’t you make it so we can cancel in the app

• Co
    colin dunnill May 28, 2010

i asked a question about a domestic boiler problem, the so called expert had'nt a clue, and certainly did'nt help in any way, you still took my elevern pounds sterling £11without my concent.i need refunding before i take further action.

• Co
    colin dunnill May 28, 2010

not at all happy, require refund immediately.

• Ju
    Julie Queen Jun 08, 2010

I asked for help and did not receive it. I did not authorize to be charged and was anyway. I would like my money back, please.

john l hawthorne Aug 25, 2010

I would like my refund please my problem has not been resolved yet and you have charged my card already.John L Hawthorne
    e.mail: [email protected]

john l hawthorne Aug 25, 2010

I would like a refund until my problem is solved.You advertise that you will not charge us until we accept your answer, well I have not accepted because my problem has not been resolved.

• So
    sophia aspromonte Sep 01, 2010

I would like the charges on my credit card to stop immediatly. I asked for help and did not receive it to my satisfaction. I asked one question and for the last 2 months I have been billed by your company.

sophia aspromonte email: [email protected]

• Ke
    kevin kaili Sep 07, 2010

I Would like REFUND I could not get my answer and i dont have time to deal with this sorry .

• Wa
    walter wadinger jr. Sep 13, 2010

you keep charging my visa card $18.00 for nothing. this is the second time you did this .this is bull.i don't even use your service.
    [email protected] i'll be checking my account for my refund of$36.00.

• TreverTaco Sep 20, 2010

I would like the second charge to be refunded on my card because I only authorized 1 charge and there was just recently a second charge.
    My user name is TreverTaco

• Cu
    Cucidate Dec 30, 2010

Quick refund for me! I called the # on my bank statement: 888-587-8220. No hassle at all.

• Ra
    RAJDEEP DUTTA Jan 21, 2011

I give solution for computer, all in one printer, digital camera related problem. My name is Rajdeep Dutta. you can contact me throw below address.
    rajdeeplst my skype id
    rajdeep81_dutta - yahoo id.
    [email protected] for gtalk.

Voice and Video support in low rate.
    mail me for problem [email protected]

• Th
    That__Guy Jan 21, 2011

Why would you give your credit card number to someone BEFORE you received the service? You guys pretty much deserve this.

• Kl
    klingggg Jan 27, 2011

there number for customer service is 1-415-929-9921
    the address is:
    36 Lincoln Blvd Ste 200
    San Francisco, CA,
    94129-1751

I found it on google when i looked for it for 2 seconds.

• Kl
    klingggg Jan 27, 2011

oh yeah, and to the people who are [censor]in about the 18 dollar charges they keep getting each month, you guys are the ones who signed up for that. A little pop up came up and asked you if you wanted the 30 day free trial and you had to click yes or no. They offer it to you as a "free 30 day trial" in which you can ask unlimited questions for free, but after the 30 days they start charging you 18 bucks a day for that service. You have to either call them and cancel it, or go into your account settings or whatever and turn it off.

• Ir
    irene oulai Jul 02, 2011

i need a refund .jusanswer been taking money from my account every month and there no contact to talk to anyone regarding the matter.i just seek once their service .i spoke to bank they said the only way is to close this account and open new one .it is not serieous.could you help me to have have my money be refund .they took 33 pounds three times from my account [email protected]

• Ir
    irene oulai Jul 02, 2011

i am surpri
    sed there are some websides dealing with law matter been stealing poor people when they
    having problem can faced kind of fraud online

• Gv
    gvarner Jan 08, 2012

I too had $30.00 charges to my account. I called JA at 1-888-5876-8220 at they just told me that 7 to 10 business days it would be refunded back into my account. I read the agreement and it stated a 1 time fee of $30.00...

• Bi
    bill hoare Jun 25, 2013

I wish to cancel my subscription

• Zlloyd Jan 03, 2016

I am disheartened by this page honestly. :(
    I recently tried to use this website to get some help with an automotive issue I was having, and they charged me without me ever accepting anything...
    This was after advertising a true mechanic expert, which is what I was paying for, and then switching to a completely different so called "Expert" for my question. Which was, of course, never answered.
    So, I tried to take them up on the advertised "30 Day Money Back Guarantee", but this proved to be a lie (see attached)
    The only thing I got from my "expert" in response to my question was more questions, as of he was learning as he went, and I want my money back!!

• Zlloyd Jan 03, 2016

As stated in previous post here, I did not get answers from these people, all I got were requests for more information, which was not at all helpful for my money. (attachment)

Also, in response to the inevitable Trolls here talking about how it is my fault for giving my account info for help, GO DIE PIG...
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

• Zlloyd Jan 03, 2016

To That_Guy, and Klinggg, what do you to work for JA??
    There are always a couple of TROLLS on every forum trying to lay judgements on the other posts.
    As for why I would give my info to someone before getting the service, it is called Trust, That_Guy, and the service requires it to begin ( as ALL good scams do)
    To Klinggg, who reads every sentence of a Terms and Use Agreement??
    Every online scam in the world uses that thing as an excuse to commit fraud, and steal money, so I certainly hope you got your cut boys!!

Anna Caruso Sep 14, 2016

I cannot restart my Kindle. I cannot access your response on my cell phone. Please call 914-668-5404 or send solution to [email protected]

• Tf
    [email protected] Oct 24, 2016

I asked for a refund of I think $18.00 I got the full refund of #18.00 within two days.could not be any happier. I have asked maybe four questions
    Dennis in Texas

• Ib
    ibordign Feb 11, 2017

Copyright 2017 JustAnswer LLC. All rights reserved. JustAnswer is a trademark of JustAnswer LLC. P.O. Box 29045, San Francisco, CA 94129.

Misrepresentation of fees, encouraged phone call (39$), did not express in writing each question was five dollars

• Sh
    SHANNON Fehr Oct 22, 2018

you guys deposit did deposit my $5 TO MY credit card when will you deposit the $72 back on my on my credit card.

Shannon

Sandra De Mario Jan 15, 2019

Well I was shocked to read and see how many people have encountered a problem as I thought I had miss read or misunderstood something after noticing on banking statements a REOCCURRING deduction from this site . When I noticed this last deduction had forgotten who the hell they were, then it came to me I had googled a question regarding a covenant term used on a document, on being directed to this site, I was told a ( $5.00 ) fee was required for the definition over the internet and if I needed representation for anything further an hourly rate would apply . On that I got my answer, had no need to acquire them further but now notice ( 2 REOCCURRING direct debits form my bank account over the last months ) of $62.50 and $83.00 on top of the original $5.00 . I'm contacting my banking institution to block any further direct debits from this site. Obviously once my details on the $5.00 banking transaction done via the site before he would JUSTANSWER THE QUESTION has been scammed. Also reporting to Internet websites watchdog about the site take advantage of the procedure use over the phone or internet for payment for goods and services . He's probably a university student studying law, working for the site from his home computer for extra money... that's an understatement ...

• St
    stop whining already Jul 04, 2019

Can anyone her spell

• Na
    naimyah Jul 21, 2019

eddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Ti
    Tinking Aug 27, 2019

Under the 30-DAY FREE TRIAL I asked my questions and paid for those questions. Only to have them deduct $53.00 from my account at the end of the month as a "membership fee".
    It was my fault for not reading the fine print and cancelling my membership WITHIN 7 DAYS (according to their manager it's in the fine print). He took a long time to respond and did not reply in a friendly manner, told me I should have read the fine print then he immediately logged off, blocking any attempt for negotiation.
    Customer Service is a dying skill!

• Di
    diejustanswer Oct 24, 2019

I was trying to call consumer affairs on a matter and mistakenly got onto a Just Answer web site. As soon as I realized that they were not consumer affairs I told them that I did not want their help and terminated the email. The bastards are still billing me $66.00 a month for the last 3 months. The only way to stop them was to cancel my bank account.

• Mu
    [email protected] Dec 16, 2019

You would think a company that is trying to help wouldn't have a page like this. But like everyone else here I to ran across these crooks. I am trying to get a $96.00 refund couldn't even talk to a manager. 100% satisfaction guaranteed but it's not ours it's theirs I do.All we can do is hope people check pages like this before doing business with them.