The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JustAnswer.com — No way to cancel
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Contacted site to ask a lawyer a legal question. Paid $49 for the question, which was answered to my satisfaction. However, they signed me up for an unlimited subscription in which they are going to take money money from my credit credit card on a monthly basis. I did not approve this. Not only that, the site gives directions on how to cancel your subscription. It states, "To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on the “My Account” link from the JustAnswer homepage, then select “Off” for your subscription under “Payment Information”." However, there is no such "Off" option for your subscription under Payment Information. The only option available is changing your credit card number. Contacted the company via their website but they do not respond.
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustAnswer.com - Online scam
- JustAnswer - Fraud
- Just Answer - Refund
- JustAnswer.com - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
- JustAnswer.com - Unauthorized billing
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- JustAnswer - Tax advice and subscription