Having problems with Booking.com?

Booking.com Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 320 2609 (International)
+1 888 850 3958 (United States)
+44 208 612 8000 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 283 000 (Ireland)
+61 292 559 200 (Australia)
+64 93 004 670 (New Zealand)
+43 120 5550 (Austria)
+32 22 075 800 (Belgium)
+45 33 443 340 (Denmark)
+351 211 208 000 (Portugal)
+41 442 003 850 (Switzerland)
+852 29 558 700 (Hong Kong)
+60 322 967 800 (Malaysia)
+63 29 882 000 (Philippines)
+65 66 033 400 (Singapore)
+27 216 812 520 (South Africa)
+54 115 296 5600 (Argentina)
Herengracht 597
Amsterdam
Netherlands - 1017CE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Booking.com Customer Service. Initial Booking.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Booking.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Booking.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Booking.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Booking.comRefund for Cancelled Booking

I contacted booking.com on 12/10 to get a refund for a cancelled hotel stay that was supposed to happen 12/18-21. It is now 1/11/21 and I have called 4 times to get the status of my refund as it is not credited back to my account and I keep being hung up on, or being told the "property needs time to respond" and I am fed up as my CC payment is due or else I will owe interest on the charge and I really didn't want to deal with a negative credit card balance by paying it off and then getting a refund after the fact. Every time I call booking.com they say "we are contacting the property and getting no response, we will give them another 3 days. We will give them another 24 hours to respond." Well obviously they ARENT responding so give me the refund of $193 that is owed to me. If I would have just booked with the hotel directly instead of through their site then this wouldn't be a problem. I am very frustrated at this point as we were unable to go on the trip due to COVID.

Booking.comHotel booking

i had a hotel reservation booked through booking.com for a stay in Thailand march 2020, due to covid 19 we were unable to travel and so we moved our reservation to march 2021. as its looking like we are unable to go again I started looking into a refund. the Hotel seems to of completely closed down and iv tried to call booking.com but they have classed my reservation as complete and I can get through on the phone using my confirmation number and pin.
    I need to know if booking.com are going to contact the hotel or organise a refund as it is not our fault we cant go to the hotel and complete the reservation.

I had 2 reservations -

[protected] - pin 3224

[protected] - pin 6039

Booking.comhotel booking usa

I booked 3 rooms for 3 nights at the best western plus hollywood hills hotel for october 2020 over £1000 but we were in lockdown as were the USA so could not go .Contacted Booking .Com they spoke to the hotel and told me the hotel had agreed to a full refund and should be about 15 days . i waited about 20 days no joy spoke to Booking .Com again kept telling me could not get hold of manager and other excuses for about 2 to 3 weeks then one of the team told me if the hotel did not contact them in 24 hours Booking . Com would refund me within 5 to 6 days he also emailed me this .I waited over a week no refund spoke once again to Booking .Com who after going to speak to someone told me i would not be getting a refund but the hotel offered a voucher but with no information on how long it would last if transferable to other hotels in the group maybe in Europe or the UK. They told me they would contact the hotel the 4/1/2021 and ask these questions for me and if i do not here contact them 5/1/2021 to find out where they had gotten.On the 5/1/2021 i tried to log in using my reference i have always used and pin code neither would work and my sign in on my account said i was not registered on the computer

Booking.comIncorrect cancellation fee QT hotel Bondi, Australia

Booking cancelled December 13, 2020
        QT Bondi forced a nights accommodation from my card via manual eftpos machine.
        Booking.com confirmed the cancellation fee was unwarranted :
        "Miea H, from Customer Service" Dec 16.
        "Thank you again for your patience here and holding. I was able to speak to the property and QT Bondi was able to confirm that you did cancel your reservation in the allotted time frame. QT Bondi also confirmed the amount
        charged for the reservation will be reversed in 24hours.
        I am going to forward all of this information over to them by message as well to be sure they follow up with us once the refund is processed."

It is 14days later and QT Bondi now say the cancellation was too late and no refund is due. Booking.com say that they must do as QT Bondi says.

This is all against the information printed in Booking.com site and the response from Miea H. on Dec 16.

Incorrect cancellation fee QT hotel Bondi, Australia
        Incorrect cancellation fee QT hotel Bondi, Australia

Booking.comagent refusing t o refund payment(Durban trip)

In Janauary 2019 I made a booking for a holiday which was planned for Decemeber 2019, through booking.com, which directed me to (Thandes Travelling Agency). Upon communication Thandes Travel Agency advised me that upon payment of R3500(three thousand five hundred rand only) a hotel accommodation will be safely secured. The total cost amounted to R7000.00(seven thousand rand only). The R3500(three thousand five hundred) was duly paid by me as a deposit.

October 2019 i called Thandes Travelling Agency advising them that he was cancelling the booking because of financial constraints, Complainant was advised that he will be refunded. Till to date refund has not been made.

I have reported the matter to the consumer protection Department, and I will appreciate if i can be assisted in allocating the business address. as she is not responding on her telephone contacts. her name is Thandekile Shozi

Regards

Sipho Gamede
          [protected]@gmail.com
          [protected]

Booking.comFailed to respond to cancellation request on 11-10-2020 due to covid 19.

My sister and I had reservations for [protected] to 11-20-2020 for Sundestin Florida with VACASA LLC. On Nov. 10, 2020 I sent request to cancel due to the Colvid-19, Booking.com through email, phone with no help. I called VACASA LLC, to cancel and they said it had to go through Booking.com. The reservation was under Patricia L. Marion, email address is [protected]@gmail.com, her phone number is [protected].. Booking.com is hold her money of 830.43. I will never use them again. Please help to recover my sisters money. She is on a fixed income. Thank You

Booking.comFalse information and lack of response

I made reserved at room at La Quinta by Wyndham Brandon Jackson Airport E for Sept. 6 -7 2020. I called the cancel my reservation but had no answer. I spoke with a rep from booking.com and she told me I would be refunded my full payment, but now it November 24, 2020 and still no payment. I now wish a one night stay at the same location on November 26, 2020 instead of my refund that I never received anyway. This is my conformation # and pin...
              Confirmation: [protected]
              PIN: 0155.

Please call Warren Hallmon at [protected] asap please

Nov 11, 2020

Booking.com — Will not help me to take quite obvious lies and inflammatory comments off my reviews which is now damaging my business

Guests I had to ask to leave my property through their damage to my property and verbal abuse and breaking my...

Nov 11, 2020

Booking.com — Guest house owner - not getting paid by booking.com

Good day I received this message from booking.com on the 4 September 2020, when I asked for Money they...

Oct 30, 2020

Booking.com — No refund

I know I am wasting my time, as I have no faith in you at all now. Despite booking many holidays with you...

Booking.com[protected]

I had this booking for 4 sep20 but because of covid the concert got cancel so I called you many times to change date but spend hours on the phone to you with no help really not happy with you treatment to me as you can see I use booking.com regularly you have taken the money from my account. Is it possible to get some help thanks simon fisher

Oct 01, 2020

Booking.com — Misleading photos on website

I have booked through booking.com many times. I recently booked a last minute stay at norbreck hotel in...

Sep 27, 2020

Booking.com — Misleading advertising from booking.com

This is for an old trip in Dec 2019 but I have been unable to find anywhere to make a formal complaint to...

Sep 09, 2020

Booking.com — Room 610 summit panama city beach fla

Room 610 not as described, I ask for the room to be cleaned at an earlier time, It wasn't We had to...

Sep 02, 2020

Booking.com — Non return of money taken from my account on a free cancellation reservation which had to be cancelled due to covid 19

I made a reservation at the beginning of the year for a large group villa for a special occasion which...

Sep 02, 2020

Booking.com — Booking made 11 months ago did not see was partner provider, agoda. Cannot contact hotel, agoda and booking.com not listening to me

I booked on the 21st Oct 2019 5 hotels in Canada with Booking.com for a trip in September 2020. We live in...

Booking.comA promised refund that has never appeared

Attention please,
                  I have sent and been sent numerous emails regarding a cancellation due to Covid 19 to our accommodation booking as travel restrictions prevented our travel we were forced to cancel. I was promised a refund but this has not appeared in my account.
                  The booking ref [protected] for Hartsop fold accomodation was from 10/7/20 -17/720
                  Please reply and action this immediately otherwise I will be seeking legal advise
                  Regards
                  Louise Valois

Booking.comRoom booked in Helen ga

I booked a room through booking.com at alpine village inn in Helen for aug 22 2020. When we got there the room was old and outdated. We couldn't cancel because the manager said we would have to speak to owner and she wouldn't answer and we had called her prior to this and emailed about another matter and she wouldn't answer either. The pics on booking.com and ratings were not accurate. I sent them pics of the rooms with paint peeling and the cover off the AC u it and the green algae in the fountain in front of the room and told them about the door not locking and all the other problems. They did nothing! The owner was rude and refused a refund and again they would t help or refund even part of our money. It was a bad experience and they helped that woman rip us off!

Room booked in Helen ga

Booking.comyit casablanca hotel, granada - no refund

In March this year, we booked a long weekend break with the above hotel and paid them Direct a total of £353.33.

However, as we were unable to travel to Granada because of the Covid19 situation, the hotel and Booking.com are refusing to refund us, despite the previously saying that they would.

We have provided the UK bank statement showing the amount we paid and now booking.com are telling us that we must provide the payment details in Euros, even though we paid in Sterling. We are just getting the run around now.

Last week we were told by booking.com that if the money was not refunded into our account, they would cover the cost and repay it to us, but the funds have not landed.

Aug 15, 2020

Booking.com — Lodging

I booked a room through Booking.com, and later found it cheaper. They have a best/lowest price guarantee, so...