Guest Reservations Logo

Guest Reservations

Having problems with Guest Reservations?

Guest Reservations Customer Service Contacts

4023 Kennett Pike № 53238
Wilmington, Delaware
United States - 19807-2018

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Guest Reservations Customer Service. Initial Guest Reservations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Guest Reservations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Guest Reservations. Discuss the issues you have had with Guest Reservations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Guest ReservationsRefusing to amend booking date

Booked a room on the 11th June2020 to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Birmingham UK believing I was on the genuine Hilton site. Due to Corvus-19 I needed to amend booking from 6th December 2020 to 6th April 2021. I tried to do this(3rdSept) via the Guest Reservations website but they emailed (Customer Care and Escalations) me saying that due to the hotels cancellation policy I could not do this. I sent a further email on the 8th September stating that this was not the hotel's current policy but there has been no response. I sent a follow up message to their Customer Care and Escalations yesterday (17th September) and, as yet, no reply. I have spoken directly with the hotel in Birmingham who have confirmed that a booking does exist In my name but any amendment must go through Guest Reservations. What now?

Sep 13, 2020

Guest Reservations — Refusal to consider

On 12 september 2002 I made a reservation to the days inn in perryville missouri arriving the 18th and...

Sep 12, 2020

Guest Reservations — I thought I was booking a hotel room with the hilton garden inn

I booked a room online with Hilton Garden Inn. I paid with a credit card online for 2 nights, September 12...

Jul 04, 2020

Guest Reservations — Hotel booking in Uk

Hello, I have been unfortunate enough to book through this company (completely accidentally as they have a...

Guest ReservationsRefund not received

A hotel booking was made for 25th April 2020 in February.
    Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the hotel said they would refund the cost of the room. The money has been refunded to the agent, but has not been passed onto me.
    I would like the money owed to be returned to my card.

Many thanks

Guest Reservationshotel booking

Hello, I have had the same problem. I had searched for a hotel in Piraeus and when a hotel with the same name popped up I presumed it was from my previous search. However this was for a hotel in Athens ( with the same name )and as soon as I had paid I realised my mistake. I contacted the hotel directly but they have told me that no reservation has been made. I have paid over £100 and cannot seem to recover it. It was a genuine mistake that I thought I could rectify in minutes but has now dragging on since the 26th January
      I feel that I have been scammed and have tried to get a refund.

The confusion number is R1853115899
      You will notice that I cancelled immediately as it was a genuine mistake, i should get a refund. Again, the hotel has no record of this transaction and say they cannot do anything to help

Jan 29, 2020

Guest Reservations — misleading advertising

The paid search results and url extensions for this business are extremely misleading. When searching on...

Jan 23, 2020

Guest Reservations — outrageous hotel reservation tax recovery charges and service fees

January 20, 2020, I went online to book a room at the Hampton Inn Suites, South Park, Charlotte, NC. I...

Dec 28, 2019

Guest Reservations — hotel reservations

I would like to start out by saying I NEVER book ANYTHING through a third party site. So when I booked hotel...

Sep 04, 2019

Guest Reservations — hotel reservation

I am writing this letter regarding a hotel reservation Confirmation R1617588 with guest reservations.com On...

GuestReservations & GetARoomhotel booking

Guestreservations.com practices deceptive trade practices. They purchase web addresses that mimic actual hotel websites so that consumers believe they are dealing directly with the hotel. They misquote rates and charge exorbitant booking fees. Finally, they do not disclose that the rate is nonrefundable. In my case, I specifically told the agent on the phone that my plans may change and that I may need to cancel my reservation at the hampton inn in napa and was told that I would be able to cancel up to 48 hours before the check in date. However, this was not the case - the reservation was nonrefundable. The service rep I complained to states that at the end of the call I was asked if I agreed to the terms and conditions - the t&cs have to be accurately relayed before I can be bound to them. These folks are clearly deceptive.

• He
            Helen Kalevas Jan 23, 2020

I had exactly the same experience! See my review posted Jan 23, 2020.

Apr 09, 2019

Guest Reservations/Get A Room — hotel reservation

I was trying to make a reservation with Hyatt Hotel London Churchill when I googled it Hyatt Hotel...