Having problems with eDreams?

+1 844 539 6719 (United States)
1º 5 Calle del Conde de Peñalver
Madrid
Spain
3390 Mary Street Suite 116, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eDreams.

Complaints & Reviews

eDreamsCancelled flight / withholding funds edreams booking reference: [protected]

I have been waiting in excess of 3 months to hear anything regarding a cancelled flight from Vancouver to South Africa.

The eDreams portal clearly states that the flight has been cancelled (by the airline) and I have send 3 emails but with just generic responses.

It is incredibly frustrating to have to wait this long to get any reply.

I simply want an update as to where you are with the refund of my over $3000 !
Furthermore I was happy to rebook new flights with eDreams but after this abysmal treatment how would one use your company in good faith again ?

Hopefully now I would get a response, but it is so sad how one needs to escalate to a complaints board just to get a response.

W Louw

Cancelled flight / withholding funds edreams booking reference: [protected]

eDreamsReturn fare

I purchased a return fare Gatwick to Tobago returning in May. The flight was cancelled by Virgin Atlantic due to borders in Trinidad and Tobago being closed (they still), I never heard anything from Eddreams. Since then I have lost count of the number of times I have been useing their robot voice. I in error requested a refund and I have been trying to change it to a rebooking but have reached a total impass.In desperation I booked a new flight and paid 770 sterling and of course this flight has been cancelled. I have very rarely come across such an impossible system for communication. I have two references [protected] and [protected]. I also phoned their London number and the automatic voice told me they did not recognise the first reference (I believe the second reference is Virgin Atlantic. What I would like is the refund application be cancelled and the first fare restored and of course the second booking sum be repaid.

eDreamsRefunds not received

Me And my husband bought a trip to Tenerife on 3 august 2020 but because of the Corona virus we decieded to change the date and we sent eDreams a mail to as for change out trip. They mailed us back and said we are not a priority for now. We waited and some weeks before our trip we sent another email and they said the changi g is in proces. After 3 augut 2020 we had no answer so we fot angry and asked for refounds. They did not maild us back so we called. They said they understand the situation amd will sent us our money back 1500 euros. After no answers we called again and again and they said to wait for their email. Today is october and we have no email, no any sign from them

• Pa
          Parth Singh Oct 18, 2020

I am also a victim of this edreams. Its happens same exactly like you. They dont respond and do refund the money.

eDreamsUnauthorized credit card charges

Dear Sir|Madam

This is the email number eleven that I am sending to different emails during 2 months. I need to receive an answer. I got an offer from you to have a prime version for 30 days after that while talking by phone with your agents I understand that I was charged 45 euros for the annual subscription that I DIDNT REQUEST. I want my money to be returned immediately. It is illegal to charge from the debit cards money without the acceptance of the costumer. Attached you can see the copy from my bank account that was requested by your operator in July.

Looking forward for your urgent reply
        Anastasia
        anastasiia.[protected]@mail.polimi.it

Unauthorized credit card charges
        Unauthorized credit card charges

Sep 20, 2020

eDreams — Airline flight booking fraud

I have British Airways flights booked through eDreams from Johannesburg to Livingstone on Sept 26 returning...

eDreamsUnauthorised credit card charges

My name is Mi Rae and recently I was in the process of making a purchase for two adult tickets to Queenstown on the 28th Of September but cancelled the process halfway through. But edreams took the money out of my account anyway.

I never confirmed the payment, I never received an email with a booking reference and I never was contacted.

I emailed their customer service to receive no response, had no help from their Facebook bot either. Although it did refer me to a phone number which just led to an agency which claimed to have no association with edreams.

So basically I have lost $654 which I planned to use for my parents. This is completely unacceptable and unethical.

eDreamsNo confirmation email

I have tried to call your helpline but cannot get through without a booking reference.

On Friday 4th September, I booked two return flights from Manchester to Rome on 30th October - 3rd November 2020.

Two payments were taken out of my account for eDreams and Ryanair, but the booking was through your portal.

We have not received a confirmation email so I assume that the email address provided was incorrect.

The outbound flight was Jet2 and return was Ryanair.

Please help as I have no other options now and don't want to lose the flights.

Thanks

eDreamsUnsubscribe emails

My name is mariana ramos.

I have been trying to stop receiving edreams promo emails for a while but I cannot find any unsuscribing link on those emails or either info related on the website.
              I also tried to Google and it seems more people are having the same difficulties. There is no information anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this situation please?

eDreamsNon return of refund

[protected] booking ref booked by t. Mewse
                Trevor.[protected]@btconnect. Com
                I cancelled our 4 flights to Italy bergamo in April when Covid hit hard as we are all elderly. And still waiting for the promised refund. Our flights were for 10 September a few days time. .5 months ago and we paid for them over 7 months ago. The flights are with BA and they have acknowledged our flight but insisted we go through Edreams which I gave. Please help us resolve this.

eDreamsFlight cancellation refund (24 hour window) - waiting for 3rd month already

Edreams - This is regarding reservation #[protected] made on June 21st, 2020. I haven't received a refund 3102418 of -$2, 973.75 for my cancellation yet. Please, note that this reservation was canceled on June 22 according to your 24-hour cancellation policy for this flight within a 24-hour window. Also, it was made 2 days before the actual flight. Both airlines confirm that I was not on any of their passenger lists and your booking records say that the refund was completed (see attached, I also have the entire email trace of reservation and cancellation). Its been almost 3 months now. When should I expect it?
                  All your emails addresses are bouncing back:
                  [protected]@edreams.com,
                  edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com,
                  modification.[protected]@edreams.com

eDreamsRefund status

Hi, my flight has been cancelled on 17th of June, 2020. I have sent several tickets regarding my refund, however since 2 months noone has responded to my complaint. I received a call from an unprofessional customer service agent from edreams, who did not introduce himself and asked my credit card details, after asking some question I figured it out myself that he is actually calling from the edreams. There is no email or any kind of information from edreams so far. I do not recomment anyone to use this travel agency as they do not care about customer concerns and satisfaction at all. If there is any responsible employee or someone from customer service reading this complaint, urgently contact me from this email address: jahangir.[protected]@gmail.com

Sep 02, 2020

eDreams — Air travel - single worst customer service ever experienced

Single worst customer service ever experienced is a strong statement and not an exaggeration. By this I do...

eDreamsA baggage reimburse.

I bought my ticket by edreams reference number [protected] and with it a baggage that cost 94.6gbp and then on the next day I received an email telling me they couldn't confirm my baggage with the airline and that they would refund me but it was more than one week ago, I haven't received my refund yet and I cant contact edrems... I cant call there's no email..

eDreamsCar rental

One of the worst experiences I had with car rental. I rented a car in Greece for about 25 euros through Edreams, which is contracted with Car Trawler. I opted for the standard rental with a fuel policy "full to full". This was also writen in my voucher. However, the car agency in Greece told me that Car trawler booked a car with a cheaper fuel category "Fuel Economy" and I had to pay 25 euros in addition!! Double price at the end. I didn't rent the car and I requested my money back. After more than 1.5 month, they replied back and denied any refund.

eDreamsMissed flight, fraudulent service

On the 9th of July, I booked a flight for the 13th of august but due to covid issues, I have had to reschedule to end of August. I have been trying to change from the 23rd of July and today, a day prior(12th august), no progress whatsoever. I finally do some research on opodo and edreams and I do regret the decision I made.

Kindly look into this as it is above me in all ways due to visa as well as the current crisis. No one deserves this level of frustration and disappointment and conning.

eDreamsReimbursement for a flight cancelled

I bought a ticket to fly with KLM, but the flight was cancelled by the company. I do not accept any voucher as reimbursement since KLM has not anymore any flight that could be useful for me. I want a total reimbursement in cash.
                            My reservation code is [protected]
                            if you have any doubts about the rights of the passengers, you should read this:
                            I have already received some negative answers from you, If I do not get the reimbursement that I am asking for, a positive answer from your side within a week, I'll contact directly the national enforcement body of my country to solve the situation.

eDreamsRefund of cancelled flight not received

The Flight has been cancelled due to Corona Virus and no refund have been issued from Edreams. Edreams adviced to add an application on the mobile to manage the refund. However, it is not working.
                              Edreans proposed some Phone numbers for customer services, but these phone numbers are no longer possible to reach.
                              It has been more than 3 months I requested a refund and I was promised to get money back.
                              No money has been returned and it is not possible any longer to contact edreams

Jul 17, 2020

eDreams — Credit vouchers for flights

eDreams Booking Ref: [protected] Due to the Covid-19 pandemic our flights were cancelled. We requested...

eDreamsCanceled flight

Due to coronavirus, my flight to London has been canceled. I could change the date directly because it was a low cost Airlines company and so I did.

But, my return ticket from london, which was with British airways, is booked by edreams company and I can't change the date by myself. EDReams is responsible for this service.
                                I can't communicate with them and I suppose the money is lost. I thought I should refer it though...

• Pa
                                    Patricia Botha Kaber Jul 17, 2020

Contact the Airline directly. We contacted the Airline directly and established that they in fact had issued credit vouchers for the full value of our tickets. That may be the case with you.

eDreamseDreams Prime

Hi Edreams team,

My name is Maxime Pantaleoni, my email address is maxime.[protected]@gmail.com.
                                  The 04.07.202 54, 99euro went of my bank account for a yearly premium account at Edreams Spain.

I am a regular user of Edreams BUT I live in Luxembourg, don't speak any Spanish and didn't consider going to Spain so the payment clearly hasn't been done by myself, but my credit card got charged for it.

Could you internally check what went wrong there?
                                  Is someone else maybe using my credit card here?
                                  Or did I got wrongly charged?

Thank you for your help!

eDreams Prime

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices