Having problems with eDreams?

eDreams reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 30, 2008. The latest review I didn't receive a confirmation email with a Reference Number for my flights was posted on Oct 22, 2021. The latest complaint wrong tickets was resolved on Sep 06, 2021. eDreams has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 1015 reviews. eDreams has resolved 400 complaints.

eDreams Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 539 6719 (United States)
1º 5 Calle del Conde de Peñalver
Madrid
Spain
3390 Mary Street Suite 116, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eDreams Customer Service. Initial eDreams complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eDreams above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eDreams. Discuss the issues you have had with eDreams and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eDreams Complaints & Reviews

eDreamsI didn't receive a confirmation email with a Reference Number for my flights

since booking my flight with edreams on Monday 18th October I haven't received a confirmation email. Therefore I do not have a Reference number! I have contacted the help centre and filled the online form out 3 times. I tried to call the costumer service line but as I have no Ref.No. I could not get threw to them. The money has been taken by edreams from my account. I trust you will resolve this issue asap. Thanks

Respond

eDreamsMoney are taken from my account without buying a ticket

My name is Bianca Tamasan and I tried on 28 September to book a flight from Cluj Napoca to Bucharest on 18.10.2021.
    When I tried to pay for the tickets, the page errored twice. I don't have any emails from your part.
    I would like to receive the money that were taken from my account on the same day. I tried to get in touch with your customer support but without any luck. See attached file.

Money are taken from my account without buying a ticket

eDreamsflight tickets

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel Agents EDREAMS

The issue that I have experienced was: I made a booking at eDreams at 1/10/2021 with booking number [protected] for 3 passengers at royal jordanian airlines after I got confirmation number and booking details from eDreams, I checked my booking at airlines I didn't find my full reservation I only found booking for only one passenger, i contact eDreams back, they said there's issue with my booking and airlines refuse to add the other passengers although when I get confirmation number from eDreams it includes 3 passengers, they requested me to cancel the booking and i will get full refund within 10-14 days, i canceled booking at 7th October although that the rate was higher than the previous one and till now I didn't get my refund and now saying it take from 90-120 days

This meant that It made me make me a New reservation with much higher rate than the first one, and make me confused to didn't get my money back

Oct 20, 2021

eDreams — Flight cancelation by airline

Hello, My name is Luana, I bought a few flights with edreams booking reference [protected]: Itinerary...

eDreamsUnauthorized transaction

I first attempted to purchase round trip ticket from E-Dreams for a return ticket from Ottawa to Vancouver on November 18th, 2021. At about 12:30pm the transaction FAILED to complete because of internet glitch at their end or mine...BUT it did not complete!! At 12:43pm I received an email from E-Dreams indicating that I still needed to complete the transaction...I DID NOT complete it BUT at 12:58pm E-DREAMS confirmed the reservation this WITHOUT authorization. I have email evidence that I was asked to complete the booking at 12:43pm on October well before they went ahead with the unauthorized transaction at 12:58pm. In the meantime, I went ahead and booked a flight directly with FLAIR.

My second concern is that the general public should be made aware of the fact that E-Dreams appears to charges more than 30% ($168.72)of the flight costs ($526.42) for a "mediation" service...on a transaction that I did NOT authorize. I am a senior citizen and I cannot afford a double payment for this flight. FLAIR has been paid I am asking that I cancel the entire package and keep my direct booking with FLAIR or simply provide me with a refund of $168.72 I am appalled at this unstated & outrageous fee but even upset that E-Dreams went ahead and completed the transaction WITHOUT my authorization.

I have spoken to MASTERCARD and FLAIR and I will file a formal complaint with the Canadian Transportation Agency. When this posts on my Mastercard it is currently just pending.. I will proceed with a full and formal complaint & investigation!!!
        Let me tell you I will NEVER EVER use a3rd party service again, particularly E-Dreams and I will do as much damage to E-Dreams reputation in Canada as humanly possible, including through FLAIR, Mastercard, Government services, social media etc.. So, am hoping that they either cancel it all or simply refund to me the "mediation" fee of $ 168.72.

Daniel F. Lanoue & Wendy Morrell
        2931 Ahearn Ave, Ottawa, On Canada
        [protected] (cell) or [protected]@gmail.com

Daniel F. Lanoue & Wendy Morrell [protected]

eDreamsBad customer service

I recently bought a ticket from Zurich to Paris at eDreams. I found out one day after that i have mistakenly wrote my name wrong in the application. I tried to reach them through email but they directed me to their twitter, instagram, messenger, which turns out to be unhelpful because i did not receive any reply whatsoever. I would like to know if i can change the minor mistake of the passenger name.

eDreamsRefund

Hello

My eDreams booking reference number [protected] for travelling from London - Cairo - Amman - London from 09/04/2020 to 15/04/2020. The flight got cancelled due to Covid and I requested for the refund.

eDreams initially offered me voucher code, which I refused to accept and requested for cash refund, which after months and months of chasing, they submitted refund request with the airline in Feb'2021 and since than telling me that they are awaiting for the airline to approve refund.

However when I checked with the airline (Egypt Air) directly, they confirmed that they have refunded full money back to eDreams in May'2021 and that I need to chase eDreams to receive my payments.

There is no customer service, response to emails, tweets, chat etc etc - so will really appreciate your support in escalating this complaint and to recover my money from eDreams.

Chirag

Respond

eDreamsEmail confirmation not received. I have no flight!!

I have purchased a flight on Edreams, I have never received a confirmation email. I tried to contact Customer Service through every means but with no success. No chat, no phone number working, no satisfying reply on Social Media. My flight is in two weeks but I have nothing, only the sum charged in my bank account! I need it solved ASAP, or at least I want a refund so I can purchase a new flight.

Email confirmation not received. I have no flight!!

1 Response

eDreamsI got frauded by eDreams - wrong dates for a packgae

I booked a 6 day package with FLIGHT + HOTEL for 9/28-10/4.

Flight was booked correctly but when I got to hotel on 9/28 they told me that my hotel was booked by eDreams for 9/27-10/3.

I talked with an eDreams agent who told me to book the extra day on my own and that eDreams will reimburse me which is what I did.

I submitted the hotel invoice to eDreams and now customer care tells me that is was MY MISTAKE that the dates were 9/27.

This is outrageous.

eDreamsDenied Boarding

Through eDreams I booked flights on United Airlines from Johannesburg to Toronto via New York, scheduled for 6 October 2021. I had all the approvals for travel for USA and Canada, namely the ETA, ESTA and ArriveCan approvals, negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of travel. On arrival at the check-in counter at the airport in Johannesburg, I was advised that as a traveler originating from South Africa I needed a National Interest Exemption for Covid from the US Embassy to allow me to transit through New York to Toronto. I was not allowed to board the flight. At no stage was I advised by eDreams that this was a requirement (all other requirements such as ETA etc are advised).

I have tried to get a refund from United Airlines (they too did not advise me of the NIE requirement at any stage). United advised me to try get a refund from eDreams. When I tried to get a refund from eDreams they advised the ticket is a non-refundable ticket. This is grossly unfair from both United and eDreams - they do not advise their customers of the requirements for travel and then keep the funds for ticket for which I was denied boarding.

eDreamsAn airline ticket

Hi on 8/10. 21 I bought an online ticket with eDreams. I got a flight confirmation and invoice, with the eDreams reference number and the airlines reference number. I went into the airline website but it would not acknowledge the booking reference given by eDreams. I then contacted the airline about this and was informed that there was no record of that reference number in their system. So I have had to inform my bank about this as it would seem fraudulent, I have photographed the invoice. The second photograph from the airline says I should contact eDreams about it. I now would consider that a joke as it is impossible to contact eDreams, they never respond and their chat and phone system is a disgrace. A total brick wall.

An airline ticket
                    An airline ticket

1 Response
                      • Am
                        Amr Gamal Oct 20, 2021

i have the same problem how we can get our money back

eDreamsWrong Invoice / Invoice not receved

On the 29/08/2021 I bought 2 tickets (2 passengers) for 2 flights going from PMI to FRA and then from FRA to DUB. I needed the invoice of what I paid on that trip as someone else will pay the 600e that it costed. Since then, I keep contacting e-dreams first through their agents who sent me an incomplete "default" invoice that did not reflect my purchase at all (tickets missing, etc.). I requested for the full invoice and the final answer I got from one of his agent was that "they cannot customize the invoice as per my wish". When the only thing I was asking for is for the invoice to reflect the 2 tickets I bought (PMI-FRA and FRA-DUB).

I wanted to open a complain and this agent gave me a link. I emailed and they confirmed that I should receive an invoice but they say "they are facing an issue in sending the invoices to all customers, once we solve it you will get the invoice automatically." This last email was on the 20/09 and since then they have not repplying to any of my further emails. They know is urgent but no more answers received since.

Respond

eDreams£59.99 taken from credit card account without my authorisation.

I booked flights to Dublin thro' eDreams with Aer Lingus and Ryanair. All went well apart from the usual hassle with Ryanair luggage charges. However a month later my credit card was debited with £59.99 for an eDream "Prime " account I never asked for, authorised or need. I have spent countless hours trying to chatbot, email and phone in an attempt to get my £59.99 refunded. I am being given the runaround. Can you help.

Respond

eDreamsNo useful information. Refund not received.

I got no refund yet
                          So last year around December 2020, I had to cancel my whole trip due to the Pandemic. I did it in all conformity with the company rules. I also talked with your very nice client service representative, who confirmed my eligibility for the refund and explained to me that I should be getting my refund within the latest 6 months. Already 9 months have passed, and still no refund. So I emailed them in August 2021 and got a reply in September 2021 saying that "In order to assist you best in reference to your query, we kindly recommend that you contact our Customer Services team via the chat option available in our Help Centre". So that's what I did. HOWEVER THE ONLY "CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM" WAS A BOT, who practically just repeated the info that I got told by the first representative. This was the following "Airlines are currently taking 3 to 6 months to respond despite the fact that, under EU Regulation EC261/2004, airlines are bound to refund within 7 days." Then it also suggested that I go towards Managing my Booking to check up my refund status. Nothing, I went there, logged in, couldn't even find the option to check on my refunds, etc. just useless.

So here I am now starting to think this whole company is a SCAM with zero transparency whatsoever and bad website design/logic. A company with people that can't construct a basic sentence to let me know that the refund may actually take more than 6 months or even a year. Yet they are efficient at using a premade email template with links to send you to seek help from a bot.

Please let me know what is happening, what is the current outlook on my situation, and by when I should get my refund. Thank you in advance!

Desired Outcomes:

No link to the useless "Customer Service" BOT, or Help Center which doesn't have basic contact channels. Nowadays companies even use What's Up as their channel. Check the website, like put a refund button, page, whatever. Check the DHL tracking system to display the refund's current and pending processes regarding the refund. And lastly, be more transparent and be a scam.

Respond

eDreamsDidn't get invoice, and I can't change my reservation

Hello, I ordered in 23.9 a flight and hotel. I still didnt get my invoice after all this time. I contacted eDreams customer service multiple times, the responder always said that in two days, or three days. it was never delivered.
                            also I want to change my reservation in the hotel, adding a breakfast and change the bed from two twin beds to one king sized bed. At first, eDreams said they cant change that due to hotel policy, but I contacted the hotel directly, and they said there is no problem to make changes to the room, but I can do it through eDreams only.

my booking reference is [protected].

eDreamsUnauthorised withdrawal of funds

Good Afternoon on checking my bank account I find that a withdrawal has been made on the 27/09/2021. the reference number is 024POSP212680548-[protected]-BARCELONA. I have not made any request to you in regards to Barcelona and requst yoy refund the withdrawal to my bank account forthwith. MR. Michael Wiggins [protected]@hotmail.com

Oct 02, 2021

eDream — Use of flight credit due to covid 19 to rebbok

Dear Sir/madam 1. Last year I had booked a trip to Port Elizabeth to celebrate my 60th birthday through...

eDreamsMy flight was cancelled by eDreams mistake

My booking reference is [protected]. I asked to change my flight to 1st Oct 2021. I received a call from eDreams on 22nd Sep and they told my change request has been approved and I received a confirmation email (pls review the attached files) on the same day. However, my flight was cancelled and I called the Swiss Airlines who told me that eDreams didn't issue my tickets after confirming the change of my flight. I contacted eDreams about this and they told me that they don't have this record. I forwarded the confirmation email to the email team 3 times but no reply. I called the hotline on 27th, 28th and 29th September and what they told me was keep on waiting. They promised they would get back to me but they never do that. My flight supposed is on 1st Oct, but I was told to keep waiting and no answer. And I've booked a hotel and covid test but I am not sure if I can fly on 1st Oct. Also, I wasted a couple hours to deal with this with the hotline. It seems I am helpless at this moment. Very disappointed with eDreams service.

My flight was cancelled by eDreams mistake
                                My flight was cancelled by eDreams mistake

Sep 27, 2021

eDreams — Full refund of flights due to easyjet changing flight days and times which was not convenient for me

Easyjet informed me via e mail that they had refunded my flight money to edreams on 12/8/2021, please see...

eDreamshaven't ordered nothing new, but from my payment cars is reserved amount 54,99 EUR.

Hello,
                                  I have bought airlines tickets from Vilnius to London and back (2021.09.[protected]). The amount was debited from the account (amount 74.80 eur).
                                  Payer Ada Kieraite, e-mail address [protected]@gmail.com.

But now I see that there is reserved amount by your company 54.99 eur.
                                  I haven't bought anything.

Please find attached file from reservation screen. There is onformation about my account number, date since when amount is reserved.

Please return my funds.

I'm waiting information by email: [protected]@gmail.com