Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comPricing tactics

I purchase one led light for my garage and saw no options for a 2 for offer after I bought another ! Yet they flash one later! This is a sure fire way to damage future sales!

Alan K.Johnson

Please explain why you do this to customers and then make them feel cheated!

Amazon.comalleged "shopping credit rewards" never work

I have received NUMEROUS e-mails from Amazon telling me I got a $5 credit good on any order $10 or more after recent Amazon purchases. The credit is NEVER applied to my new orders, despite being for items provided and shipped by Amazon.com, making me believe it's just a teaser to get me to order more, but I don't order things I don't want or need!

Deliver Date Order # Note
    Dec 17, [protected]-9506630 e-gift
    Dec 28, [protected]-48594
    Dec 31, [protected]-31242 auto

There may have been more, earlier in the year, but I don't remember/didn't save any e-mails claiming I got earlier credits.

Amazon.comInternet policy

Although I may not be a large buying customer, I still enjoy the convenience you offer. However, I strenuously object to you removing Parler from the internet.
      You have committed a violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution be restricting free speech, free speech and the free exchange of ideas.
      I request a total reversal of this policy as an American citizen.

• Bg
          B Gorge Jan 15, 2021

Oh grow up.
          As a business they have the right to decide what they want to carry or get rid of.
          You're demanding that they violate their rights for some imaginary offense you've dreamed up.
          Sad.

Amazon.comAmazon

I sent a request to delete my account. I will never use Amazon again because of the obvious unprofessional approach of this manipulative, greedy company. In your attempt to control the world you have quickly branded yourself as a plague. The Amazon vans everywhere are becoming pests as well. Anyone using Amazon will be supporting the corruption and manipulation of our country. You are a disgrace!! I am totally disgusted by your presence and will definitely bash you every chance I get.

Amazon.comAmazon

To whom it may concern AMAZON it is not right to shutdown websites that you do not agree with . Just because they don't agree with your thoughts and opinions. Since you cut parler.com off I am now canceling my amazon accounts. You will not get another dollar from me or my family from here on out. And don't you worry word travel's fast. Many customers will walk away form you as you have now trampled on there 1st amendment rights on purpose.

• Mr
              Mr. Helpful Jan 12, 2021

I appreciate the heads up.

That being the case, I'm going to immediately sign up for a Google Prime account!

Amazon.comAnti-American, and anti-Christian Socialist policies.

I stopped using Amazon last year due to it's anti-American, anti-Christian Socialist policies. I have even been willing to pay more to avoid using Amazon. (Although I have found Amazon is most certainly not always the cheapest.) I have left open the possibility of using Amazon, ONLY if I cannot find an item elsewhere. From now on I shall go without rather than support such vicious tyranny against Christians and all who love our country. You only support free speech if it is anti-American. One day the worm will turn, make no mistake.

Amazon.comParler

Your actions show that you prefer working with dictatorial regimes, such as the Chinese Communist Party. I have been a long customer of amazon.com, but no more. There are other means of buying merchandise.

The only reason amazon.com sided with Beijing Biden and Que Mala La Harris is because it would be a good way for oligarch Bezos to exploit cheap labor in asian nations.

Shame on you, amazon

Amazon.comParler shut down

I am so disappointed in you Amazon...I really thought more of you than this. Seems you flow which ever way the wind is blowing. You know it is not right for you to cancel Parler but you will because you have become weak in your bigness. You cannot suppress the people . Why are you choosing one group of people over another group ? You are showing all the people what kind of company you really are. Why don't you check out some of the demoncrates sites and see all the hate filled messages made there. Why are you showing favortism? This is really going to bite you in the wallet before its over with along with your stupid CEO opinions of what is right and what is wrong.

Amazon.comAmazon siding with communist style policies

I have spent a fortune over the years with Amazon but finding out that they have completely silenced a right wing site and are acting on communist style policies while supporting domestic terrorists on the left is enough to stop giving you lunatics my money! So many men and women died for the rest of huge businesses like you to be able to exist..
                  You took sides and lost my business for good! Bye!

Amazon.comAmazon Policies

I am ver ashamed of Amazon for its choice to jump on the democratic bandwagon and against individuals rights to free speech. If it was not for the individuals who purchase from amazon the owners would not be so fortunate in the salaries that they have made. I have been prime member for a while but if Amazon continues on their journey I will be forced to cancel my membership as I see many others have done as well. It is a shame that Amazon is falling victim to the democratic machine and offending loyal customers

Amazon.comCancelling my membership

I have been a long time Amazon member. My membership was renewed on December 10, 2020. It was an automatic renewal Today January 11, 2021, I tried to cancel my membership online unsuccessfully. I wanted my membership cancelled due to their deplatforming of Parler. They would only give me a 50% refund even though i used less than 90% of my membership.

Amazon.comShutting down free speech (Parler)

Shutting down one of our most important rights as a American, free speech is a right. They complain about harsh or threats on the site, yet go to Twitter, YouTube and internet. You see Iran calling for deaths to our military, you Tik Tok a China company stealing info for the communist country. Look at BLM statements still up calling for harm and destruction. Seems like another two tier system that needs to be changed.

AmazonYour delivery truck

On December 10, 2021 at 4:22 PM your delivery vehicle bypassed our entry gates and drove through our outbound gates to enter our community, creating a very dangerous situation. Attached is photo evidence from our security cameras. Tag # Florida PJY H07 Please advise.
                          William Crisafulli
                          Calusa Lakes Community Association
                          Nokomis Florida
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          [protected]
                          cell [protected]

Your delivery truck

AmazonBig tech monopoly, information suppression, censorship

I cancelled my account with Amazon, also the one I had that was through my tv smart apps, only to find out that you do not get any of the movies you purchased through them! Once you buy a digital movie and cancel your account it's gone for good. I cancelled everything from amazon and my family, friends and associates are doing the same. I will not allow my money to be used as part of suppression of free speech! Leave our free speech alone!!! Take your hands off our Parler!

Amazon.comTommie tippee steriliser

I have the timer tippee sterilise I been using it for 10 weeks I clean it like told to and it rusting where the water goes in and the bits are coming out in the bottles I am really not happy about this product. Please could you contact me regarding this on [protected]@outlook.com or on [protected]

Tommie tippee steriliser

Amazon.comNot supporting parler

Ridiculous how Amazon is censoring free speech! There is no place for this in the United States, we were founded on the ability to speak freely, our first amendment makes this law! There are no violent posts suggesting harm to put leader! Amazon is risking losing million of customers and as one of those "average joes"the elites despose, I recommend you rethink this stand .. If I took time to complain there are millions who.feel the same but do not write in..

• Sh
                                    shelleywinton Jan 10, 2021

If they shut Parler down, we conservatives will shut them down. We will boycott them. And if they think we will come back out of convenience, they do not understand our values and our resolve.

Amazon.comRemoving parler

I spend 20, 000 per year with Amazon. I will stop all orders until Amazon stops attack on our free speech through Attacks on Parler. 7 of our friends are all pledging to eliminate Amazon orders, until Amazon stops the censorship of Americans.
                                  The clearly political attack on our free speech by Amazon, Google and Apple is straight from Communist agenda, and your actions will backlash into half of your customers dumping Amazon for others like Walmart, or other non political service providers.Amazon just spit in the face of half of all Americans

• Im
                                      Imogene Frazier Jan 11, 2021

You are not alone, I cancelled all my accounts, and my family has as well. My friends say they will be doing the same.

AmazonFree Speech Violation

It is my understanding has taken actions against Parler that limits their ability to conduct their business.

While I do not subscribe to Parler or use social media in general, I do not believe that these actions comport with the promise that the Founders laid out in the Constitution.

Please reconsider this decision so that I don't have to reconsider my relationship with Amazon.

Amazon.comAmazon web services

I'm dropping my Amazon Prime membership because Amazon is suspending Parler from their web server. This suspension appears to be instigated by Amazon employees. As a business Amazon should be responsive to customers. This seems to be a political statement by Amazon. I want businesses to serve my needs not be a virtue signaling enterprise . By this action Amazon is putting itself first not the customer.

Amazon.comBeing not allowed to review

2 or 3 years ago, after buying, reading and reviewing a KINDLE books for at least 10 years, I got a message to this effect: "you are not allowed to review any more because of your previous review..." or something to this effect. I have no idea what I had done, no idea how long my "banishment" will last and no idea that Joe McCarthy works for amazon.