Menu

complaints

Dshop Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dshop at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dshop has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dshop. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Dshop complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Dshop complaints

D
3:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop DShop Review: Frustrating Delivery Issues, Poor Customer Service, and Low-Quality Products

On the 3rd of January, I bought a bookcase from the DShop website. It has been almost a month now and I am yet to receive my item as it seems to have been stuck at the Sydney Depot since the 7th of January. Despite constantly reaching out to DShop for the past few weeks to follow up on my order, there has been no update on the whereabouts of my purchase.

The customer service team at DShop responds to my inquiries, but only with messages like "please be patience," which isn't exactly helpful. I am starting to feel very frustrated with the lack of information about my order, and I am concerned that my purchase may very well be lost.

I have requested a refund, but sadly, DShop is refusing to refund my money. This situation leaves me feeling angry and helpless. I can't understand why they can't refund my money and then claim from Fastaway (their courier service) for the lost item. It's unfair for me to have to bear the consequences of their delivery issues.

Apart from the problematic bookcase order, I also bought a toddler's guitar from DShop. Unfortunately, it was of very poor quality and broke apart immediately after we received it. I was disappointed and unable to give it as a gift as I had planned.

Overall, I would not recommend this online store. I have had a terrible experience with DShop, and their poor customer service coupled with low-quality products has left me feeling extremely dissatisfied. If you value your hard-earned money and expect prompt delivery, I suggest you take your business elsewhere.

F
3:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Disappointing Experience with Dshop: Poor Customer Service and Product Quality

Like many other customers of Dshop, I recently had a disappointing experience with the company. When my product arrived, it was severely damaged with gouges marks visible on both sides of the desk. Immediately, I reached out to Dshop in hopes of a resolution. They reassured me that my request for a full refund would be "no problem" and asked me to submit photos of the damage so they could rectify the situation.

Regrettably, after submitting the photos and waiting for what felt like an eternity, I received an email from their help desk offering me a $20 voucher to spend in their store as a resolution. However, this was completely unsatisfactory to me, and I refused their offer, requesting a full refund again. Since then, I have not heard back from them.

To further my frustration, I attempted to make contact with their live chat in hopes of getting some assistance, but the representative was unable to provide me with any new information or a solution. Instead, they simply advised me to respond to the help desk email, which I had already done multiple times.

It's imperative to warn others against the stress and waste of money that comes with purchasing from Dshop. I highly advise other consumers to avoid the company altogether as their customer service and quality of their products are questionable.

T
1:30 pm EDT

Dshop Dshop Review: Poor Quality & Unfair Return Policy

I recently purchased a cupboard from Dshop (dshop.com.au) and initially thought it looked great based on the website's photos. However, upon receiving the cupboard, I was sorely disappointed. The quality of the item seemed to harken back to art class in high school, with panels that seemed like silk screens - flimsy and already damaged upon delivery. Additionally, some of the posts were rusted, giving me concerns about the durability and longevity of the piece.

When I reached out to their customer service team, I was disappointed again. They essentially told me that I could return the item under the "change of mind policy," but that I would lose 20% of the cost and would need to pay for return shipping. They did mention that if the item was received in acceptable condition, they would refund me within 30 days. However, this policy seemed unfair, given that the item had already arrived damaged in the first place.

When I attempted to leave a one-star review of the product on their site, I noticed that my review didn't show up, leading me to believe that Dshop filters their reviews to skew the figures.

In short, my experience with Dshop was a total letdown. I would recommend someone looking for quality home furnishings to avoid their website altogether.

Is Dshop legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's detailed analysis reveals Dshop as encompassing serious risks, firmly establishing it as lacking legitimacy. This evaluation serves as a strong caution to potential customers to avoid any business with Dshop, thereby safeguarding their personal and financial interests.

Dshop earns 11% level of Trustworthiness

Serious Risk Warning: Complaints Board's evaluation of Dshop shows a critical trust level at 11%. Avoid for personal and financial safety.

With only 0% of 11 complaints being resolved, Dshop slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

We have received reports that the website associated with Dshop is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We found that the website for Dshop is very young, indicating that it may be new or recently launched. It is important to exercise caution when engaging with new websites, as they may not have established a trustworthy reputation yet and could be more vulnerable to security risks.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Dshop. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dshop.com.au has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Unfortunate Experience with Dshop.com.au: False Advertising and Delayed Delivery

I recently had a rather unpleasant experience with Dshop.com.au that I wish I had known about before making my purchase. I was looking to buy a desk for my son who had recently moved out to start university and was in immediate need of a desk that would fit his room's specific dimensions. The website promised a quick turnaround time, which is what ultimately encouraged me to make the purchase.

However, my excitement was short-lived as two weeks went by without any sign of the desk. Officials from the courier service seemed to know nothing about its whereabouts, causing me to receive false reassurances from the company's shop staff. As a frustrated customer who had clearly fallen victim to this company's false advertising, I was left with no other option but to initiate a refund request via PayPal.

I plan on taking this matter further with legal channels since Dshop.com.au will become liable for the cost of my item plus interest and legal costs. It's frustrating that this company seems to think they can get away with deceiving customers and breaching consumer laws, but rest assured, they are not getting away with it. It's imperative that consumers are made aware of these types of issues so that others do not fall into the same trap.

In conclusion, I would strongly advise anyone considering purchasing from Dshop.com.au to proceed with caution, and to conduct due diligence before making any purchases to prevent similar unfortunate experiences.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Dshop Customer Service Falls Short: A Review of Online Shopping Experience

When it comes to online shopping, we all want the process to be seamless and hassle-free. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for a customer who recently purchased a bookcase from Dshop (dshop.com.au).

According to the customer, the bookcase arrived damaged, which prompted them to request a refund. However, instead of granting the refund, Dshop insisted on replacing the damaged item. While this may seem reasonable at first, the customer was not happy when the replacement item arrived in a different color than the original.

At this point, the customer again requested a refund, but was told that Dshop does not offer refunds. Instead, they were promised a whole new item. Two weeks later and still waiting for the replacement item to even ship, the frustrated customer contacted Dshop again, only to be met with the response that the warehouse would "hopefully" send them the right color this time.

This type of customer experience is unacceptable. It's understandable to encounter issues with online orders, but businesses should take responsibility for their mistakes and make things right for their customers. Unfortunately, it appears that Dshop has failed to do so in this instance.

If you're considering shopping with Dshop, be sure to weigh the potential risks against the benefits. While they may have some good deals, it's worth keeping in mind that their customer service and quality control may leave something to be desired.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Unreliable and Unresponsive: My Disappointing Experience with dshop.com.au

I recently ordered some weight plates for my barbell from dshop.com.au on August 2nd, 2021. Initially, I was told that the order would be delivered within 5-7 business days. However, despite understanding that lockdown may have caused delays, after waiting for 25 days, I had not received any update on my order's delivery status.

I attempted to reach out to dshop.com.au to inquire about the status of my order, but unfortunately their customer service was lacking. Despite their promises to reach out to me ASAP, they failed to do so. I even contacted their courier and was told that there were issues with the system, resulting in no updates on the whereabouts of my order.

I informed dshop.com.au about the lack of information and requested a refund, but they outright rejected my request and failed to keep me updated. As of today, it has been over 1.5 months since I placed my order, and I have yet to receive either the order or a refund. My inquiries have only resulted in generic responses stating that the order is with the courier, making it impossible for them to issue me a refund.

This whole ordeal feels like a scam and dshop.com.au seems to be scamming its customers. It's best for people to stay away from them to avoid any disappointment or loss of money.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Dshop Dollhouse Review: Poor Quality Product & Disappointing Customer Service

When I decided to purchase a dollhouse for my niece's birthday, I turned to Dshop to find the perfect one. Unfortunately, when the dollhouse arrived, I was extremely disappointed with the quality and overall presentation of the product. Upon opening the box, I immediately noticed that one of the corners was crushed and the box itself was filthy. To make matters worse, there was Asian writing on the front that I had not seen when I was browsing the product online.

As I dug further into the box, I discovered that many of the house attachments were covered with brown stains, even though they were meant to be green. The cardboard backdrops for the house were also crushed, and to top it all off, the instructions were not even in English! All in all, I felt like I had paid $65 for something that was utterly useless and disappointing.

When I reached out to Dshop's customer support to voice my concerns, I was met with a less than helpful response. They told me that the issues I had with the product were 'minor', and offered me either a $30 refund in exchange for keeping the damaged, unusable dollhouse, or I could return it at my own expense. I ultimately chose to return it, which ended up costing me an extra $20.

I have been emailing Dshop for weeks now, and unfortunately, their responses have only left me increasingly frustrated. It's incredibly disappointing to receive such poor quality products and even worse customer service. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing anything from Dshop in the future.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Disappointing Experience with Dshop: Broken Product and Poor Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Dshop that I feel compelled to share. I purchased a shelving unit from their website over two months ago and was excited to receive it and begin organizing my space. However, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment when the product arrived broken, with one of the main parts completely snapped in half, rendering the whole unit unusable.

I contacted Dshop immediately to inform them of the damage and was told that they would resend the broken part. One month went by and I still had not received the replacement piece. I made numerous attempts to contact them, but was only given the runaround and told that it was out of their hands and that they had raised the issue with their delivery partners, Aramax.

As a result, my broken wardrobe has been sitting on the floor of my small 'work from home' office space for two months now. While I understand that certain delays are to be expected with shipping given the current climate, waiting two months for a broken product to be replaced is simply unacceptable. Despite being hopeful that the situation would be handled in a timely manner, I am now left feeling frustrated and regretful that I chose to shop with Dshop.

At this point, I would just like the whole thing to be picked up and taken away, with a full refund issued. This experience has left a bad taste in my mouth, and unfortunately, I could not and would not recommend Dshop to anyone else. Overall, it seems that their customer service and delivery process are in dire need of improvement, in order to avoid similar situations from occurring in the future.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Avoid Dshop: My Nightmare Experience with Customer Service and Faulty Products

My recent experience with Dshop has been nothing short of a complete nightmare. I purchased a clothes rack from them, hoping to solve some of my organization woes. Unfortunately, upon putting it together, it became abundantly clear that the product was not well-designed whatsoever. After a small handful of items were hung, the rack came tumbling down.

Thinking this wouldn't be a big deal, I immediately went to process a return. But boy was I wrong. I've spent the better part of a week now communicating with their team, sending in videos and photos, each set resulting in a request for more evidence. It's gotten to the point where they're now demanding that I send in a video of me assembling the entire product - which is just outrageous.

To make matters even worse, the level of customer service I received from their staff was incredibly poor. Despite my attempts to communicate my frustration and dissatisfaction, they didn't seem to take my concerns seriously. In fact, they even threatened to end communication with me altogether - which really rubbed me the wrong way.

Finally having had enough, I'm going to bring this whole fiasco to the attention of fair trade queensland and my bank. I simply can't tolerate this level of incompetence and disrespect from a company. My advice to anyone reading this is simple: do NOT buy from Dshop. They're complete con artists and will only cause you headache and frustration.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dshop Dshop's Cabinet Disaster: Poor Quality Instructions and No Customer Support

I recently had an experience with Dshop (dshop.com.au) that left me feeling extremely frustrated and disappointed. I ordered a 56 piece cabinet, and upon receiving it, there was no mention of self assembly in the advertisement or on my invoice. After opening it up and reviewing the instructions, I was appalled. The instructions were nothing more than 8 poorly drawn diagrams with no clear indication of how to assemble the cabinet, which left me feeling disillusioned and lost.

As someone who has put together furniture before and even built my own pieces, I was surprised by how difficult it was to work out how the panels fit together or where the screws were meant to go. I reached out to the company via email to voice my concerns and issues, but unfortunately, they did not respond to me, which added insult to injury. I have since contacted the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to report them as well as my bank to report their fraudulent practices.

It's been over 8 days since my initial complaint, and I have lodged two further complaints, but still, I have had no response or resolution to the issue. The product remains in pieces on my living room floor, and I have no idea what to do with it. I'm beyond disappointed with the whole experience, and I feel that other potential customers need to be aware of this company's poor practices. I strongly advise against purchasing anything from Dshop and urge anyone who has had a similar experience to report them to the appropriate authorities.

Read full review of Dshop and 1 comment