Shopper Discounts and Rewards Logo

Shopper Discounts and Rewards

Having problems with Shopper Discounts and Rewards?

Shopper Discounts and Rewards Customer Service Contacts

Sentinel House, Airspeed Road
Portsmouth, England, Hampshire
United Kingdom - PO35RF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopper Discounts and Rewards Customer Service. Initial Shopper Discounts and Rewards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopper Discounts and Rewards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopper Discounts and Rewards. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopper Discounts and Rewards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Shopperdisc.co.ukmoney taken from my account by shopper disc cd

Money taken from my account by above. How do I get it back, please ?

I require a refund . I understand that I am not the only one who has been scammed by this organisation, and asa the amounts each time are only in £10.00 amounts, it is difficult to spot them.

The dates on my bank statements are 06/08/2018 and 05/09/2018

Account number [protected] Sort code 30-99-98

Shopperdisc.co.ukUnauthorised debit on my credit card

I recently stopped using my credit card for numerous transactions and have noticed a £10 monthly debit appears from your company. I contacted my credit card company and this debit dates back to June 2011. At no time did I ever transcribe to your service and have never authorised this payment for my credit card. I never noticed for several years as I have many small transactions for online shopping. I only noticed now that I rarely use the card.
    This has clearly been an underhand tactic by your company, which has obtained my credit card details from a 3rd party. I have researched this online and see numerous other people have been similarly duped.
    I have never used or subscribed to anything relating to your company.
    I would like to claim back the full amount you have taken from my credit card. My credit card company are arranging repayment of the last 3 months and have blocked any future payments. I would like to claim the remainder of payments made since June 2011.
    Frankly, y I am shocked that this happened as you should not obtain my payment details form anyone other than myself. The verification by VISA card protects me from online fraud, so I cannot understand how you have successfully used my card details. Probably such a small amount monthly does not require authorisation.
    Please contact me to arrange re-payment as soon as possible.

David Anderson
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · May 10, 2017

Hello David:

We will be happy to assist you but we first need to identify your membership record which we currently have not been able to do. Please get in touch with Shopper Discounts & Rewards directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Shopperdisc.co.ukUnauthorised monthly payments

I do not know your company, I do not know who you are, what you do or where you are based. However it has come to light that you have been taking £10.00 per month from me since April 2014 (all listed) resulting in a total of £320.00. I had not noticed before this time as I was working but recently I became unemployed and this has now become more noticeable as every penny counts at this time.

I will be going firstly to my bank fraud department and then to the Trading Standards as well as contacting the Money Programme fronted by Martin Lewis so that this scam is exposed to others.

If you so choose to ignore this message as I am sure you will, I have taken a screen shot of this message which will also be forwarded to the above organisations. You are fraudsters and it is utterly despicable what you are doing.. I will make sure you are exposed and I want a refund of £320.00 in full.. You obviously already possess my bank details for you to do this. Contact me immediately through email only on [protected]@gmail.com.

M Balfry

• Updated by ShopperDisc · Jan 19, 2017

Hello Maggie:

I just read your post here and will be happy to assist you. I have sent an email directly to you with a full resolution to your query. If you did not receive this email from me, please contact me at [email protected]

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details you are required to enter are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

I hope that this message and the email that I sent to you directly resolved your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards
          The Shopper Discounts & Rewards Team

• Le
          Lesa Le Monnier Jan 18, 2017

Sorry to hear about your problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
          We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application.
          As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.
          Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a

Shopperdisc.co.ukUnauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account

For over 12 months it appears that shopperdisc had been takning monies from my account. Beause the monies were minimal they sadly went un-noticed. However having had problems with an other company doing the same. spent time working with the bank to resolve this matter, by which it highlighted that this had gone on at £15.00 per month for a long time. Tried to get hold of Shopperdisc and struggled to get any sense out of them. Have used interfloria a few times but not directly signed up to shopperdisc to automatically takwe the monies. I approached CAB and they advised that the bank should be able to resolve this matter. So then approached the bank to dispute it and they were orginally happy to credit me back the monies taken, however a turnaround is that the bank are now taking any monies credited and advisd that I need to contact shopperdisc and or the merchats bank. So i have gone around in a circle. in the meantime still strying to cancell them deducting monies and still having monies deducted argh!! how stressful and frustrating. please advise as to where to go from hear. Also Interfloria were no help either!

• Updated by ShopperDisc · Dec 12, 2016

Hello Gail:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [email protected]

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. The first 30 days is a trial membership period so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days trial period, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

I hope you contact me directly so that I can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards team

shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.ukTaking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.

For the past 4/5 months £10 per month has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge. I have not given permission for this transaction and would like my money returning back to my account.
          After investigating, I have found that many people are being scammed by this company, and it needs to be stopped.

I would like all my money returning as I am a pensioner and cannot afford this loss every month. If I do not receive any satisfaction then I will report this to trading standards as yet another person Being cheated/scammed out of money.

Shopperdisc.co.ukDon't know

Reveiving regular monthly 8.00gbp transactions on my credit card shown as shopperdisc.co.uk. I do not know who this company is, how they have obtained my details and when I am supposed to have signed up to them. I do not know what they do apart from make money out of making numerous small transactions against unaware credit card holders. They need to be stopped.

• Updated by ShopperDisc · Dec 08, 2015

Hello Reviewer 22935:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards team

Shopperdisc.co.ukMoney taken from my bank account without my authorisation!

I have actually discovered that a company have been taking out £10 every month from my bank account since February 2011 until this month (September 2015)! In other words, they have robbed me of £560 in total. I have only ever booked one thing online which was for two tickets to a local gig at a pub. £24 has instead become £584! I will make sure I get every pound back, though! People, please be aware of ShopperDisc.co.uk - they are con artists and, having looked on the web, they have done this to many people and for even more money than they have taken illegally from me!

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Sep 24, 2015

Hello Reviewer25434:

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards team

Shopperdiscount.co.ukUnauthorized withdrawals from my visa debit account

I saw from my latest account that this company have continued to deduct 15pounds from my account monthly since June 2015, even though I had cancelled any membership with them when I first discovered it in May 2015 and had to pay off the overdraft that they made me incur. So I am surprised that they are still deducting money from my account without my having any transaction whatsoever with them. Kindly use your good offices to get them to refund my 45pounds as my account is already in the red of which am not responsible. This is very very urgent as I don't want to incur bank charges.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Sep 16, 2015

Hello Reviewer 87957:

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

The Complete Savings team

Shopperdisc.co.ukUnauthorised payments from my credit card

Received my credit card statement and discovered £15/month had been taken off by shopperdisc.co.uk from OCT2014. As I have not had any dealings with this company and to my knowledge never used them they have taken money from my account without my knowledge or permission.
                  I want a refund and a cancellation on any account set up by them or legal action will have to be taken.
                  BTW I sent a cancellation request to [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk today, it needs to be sorted ASAP.

• Updated by ShopperDisc · Jul 14, 2015

Hello Zhenxu:

Shopperdisc.co.uk — unauthorised payments

I cancelled this subscription many years ago and just recently been made aware that they have been taking...

Shopperdisc — illegal withdrawal against my credit card

Since I cancelled my subscription to Incredimail I have been inundated with junk mail from America, I believe...

Shopperdiscounts.co.uk — unauthorised withdrawals from my bank account

just checked my bank statement and discovered that Shopperdiscounts.co.uk have been deducting £10 per...

Shopperdisc.co.uktaking money out my account without permission

i have just discovered that shopperdisc.co.uk have been taking £15 out of my bank for the last two months without my premission. can someone please tell my how i will go about getting my money back from these. i have never been on this website or even heard of it.
                    id be grateful if someone could get back to me about this please

• Lo
                        louise82 Dec 23, 2014

i am having the same problem i have been arguing with my bank for the last 2 days

• Sh
                        ShopperDisc Dec 04, 2014

Hello Sarah91:

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards team

Shopper Discounts And Rewards — Unauthorised removal of money from my bank account

This company has taken money from my bank account unauthorised. On their website the address for this company...

Shopperdisc.co.uk£10 deducted from my account since Jan 2012

I have just noticed an amount of £10 deducted from my account since January 2012 and possibly previous to that date as I have bank statements before that. This is unauthorized by myself. The total deducted so far would be approx £240 over 24months. I would like this payment stopped and the money refunded as I am unaware of what this money has been taken for.

• Updated by Maryo · Sep 25, 2014

Hello Jean:

I just read your post and I want to be sure that your query has been resolved to your satisfaction. I checked our records and found that your Shopper Discounts & Rewards membership was cancelled last week when you contacted our customer service centre.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is an online savings programme, ideal for people who shop online regularly. As a member you can claim an initial cash back cheque, a 10 pound monthly membership bonus, 20% off popular gift cards and 10% cash back at over 650 retailers.

You would have signed up for Shopper Discounts and Rewards after making a purchase or booking via one of our partner websites. You would have manually completed the Shopper Discounts and Rewards sign-up page, filling in the following details: your name, your email address (entered twice), your postal address, a new password(entered twice) and your credit or debit card details for the membership fee. It is mentioned at least three times on the sign-up page that following 30 days free of charge, you will be billed for each
                          month you remain a member.

I hope that this message and your contact with the Shopper Discounts & Rewards customer service team has resolved your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected] or by phone at [protected] (free from UK landlines). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The Shopper Discounts and Rewards Team

Shopperdisc.co.ukUnauthorised money taken from my Credit Card

I have discovered unauthorised sums of £10 have been taken off my Credit Card for the past 3 months by Shopperdisc. I phoned them and they say they will refund the money and cancel my account, as I don't have an account and had never heard of them, I don't know how that will be possible, however seeing all the complaints here I am not hopeful.

• Updated by Maryo · Dec 09, 2013

Hello Forum Members:

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment. Some of the membership benefits include year round discounts of up to 10% at many top online retailers, shopping guarantees and protections, including Best Price Guarantee, Extended Warranty, Damage Theft & Loss Protection, and Delivery Guarantee and an ongoing monthly offer of £10 cash back towards subsequent purchases at the same site each and every month you remain in the programme.

The only way you can become a member of Shopper Discounts & Rewards is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and then click a yes button to agree to our membership terms and conditions. Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time.

We want you to know that we’re here to help you. However, it’s difficult to do that in a public forum when we don’t know who each person is or the details of their membership. We can help you better and resolve your specific queries or concerns if you contact us directly. You can do so by calling our customer service team at [protected] (this is a free phone) or you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this forum.

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards Customer Service Team

• Belleville Dec 06, 2013

Contact your bank and request a chargeback on grounds of unauthorized transaction.

Shopper Discounts & Rewards — They dont refund my money

In October 2011 I ordered some train tickets from trainline and I was asked if I wanted £10 off my next...

Shopperdisc.co.uk — Taking money from account

I note that people are having the same problem where £10.00 has been taken out of their account without...

Shopperdisc.co.ukunauthorised debit from bank account

noticed a recurring unknown visa transaction being debited from my bank account for £10 per month.i did not agree to this amount being taken and would like to cancel it and be repaid the monies which have been deducted from my account without my permission

• Updated by Maryo · May 10, 2013

Hello Ann:

I just read your post and will be happy to assist you. I checked our records and found that your membership was cancelled today when you telephoned our customer service centre. I have sent an email directly to the email address we have on record for you with details of the resolution to your query. If you did not receive my email response, please contact me at [email protected]

The only way you can become a member of Shopper Discounts & Rewards is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and agree to our membership terms. Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time.

If you have any questions about your membership, please call our customer service team at [protected] (freephone) or you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me, please reference this forum.

Mary

Shoppers Discounts and Rewards — Taking money out of my account without permission

Up-date on resolving my complaint by Shoppers Discount and Rewards I recently submitted a complaint about...