Having problems with Wendy’s?

Wendy’s Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 624 8140 (Customer Care)
1 Dave Thomas Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendy’s Customer Service. Initial Wendy’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wendy’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendy’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendy’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wendy'sfirst where the tea was sitting a little girl was playing with her hair trying to make a ponytail

Second I order a Cali club sandwich and it was not busy and I waited almost 15 minutes .My order was to go as we heading out of town I opened my bags and got a peice the bread was so hard I couldn't even bite down on it, if it take you 15 minutes to fix a cold sandwich how long does it take for a hot meal.That was a wasted $10 .Servive need to be addressed at the Palestine Location 2350 west Oak st. 100

Wendy'skids meal

I went to the Wendy's on Atlanta Highway in Montgomery, AL around 6:30. I ordered my son a 4-piece kids meal, which is usually $1.99 at the other Wendy's that I usually go to. Not sure if that was just something temporary that you all were doing or what, but it was more than what i usually pay for his kids meal. He's only 2. I also asked for a orange Fanta and she told me I couldn't have one in the drive thru. However, I've been to several Wendy's and was always able to get an orange Fanta. So I settled for a lemonade. I got to the window, she didn't greet me, she handed me my food, swiped my card and told me to have a nice day. I didn't even receive a receipt for my order .

Wendy'smy meal

Hi, I'm so disappointed...I ordered 4 for 4..jr bacon with extra bacon..with no tomato..with tropical green tea drink.. this what i got..the drink taste like flavored water..the sandwich has tomato that i stated i didnt want...and i suppose to have bacon ..plus extra bacon ...but as u can see no bacon at all..if I want late for wrk I would have went back...this is sad ..and I will not go back to this Wendy's again..nor the drive thru.😥 my meal was horrible...

Wendy'sdrive through

This Wendy's is located at 23 Commercial Road in Leominster, MA 01453. I waited 20 minutes in the drive through to get half of my food. Then I waited another 20 minutes to get the other half. This was by far the slowest drive through experience I've ever had. They offered me nothing for waiting that long. This location was severely understaffed, and clearly the employees had very little training. I want my money back.

Wendy's — chicken fingers

My friend and I were at Wendy's in Oakville, ON Canada and we received sub-par food. The chicken was clearly...

Oakville

Wendy'scustomer service

I went to the Wendy's in Bradenton, Florida across from the UTC mall. Granted it was 1:30 am. I ordered 2 chicken sandwiches and a jr cheeseburger. I waited for 7 minutes only for them to serve me a hard microwaved bun on my burger and 2 chicken patty's that were rubbery. I asked the server to make fresh food and they all looked at me. He took my bag and I waited for another 10 minutes for fresh food (So I thought). The server handed me the bag in silence and the bag was hotter so I just drove off. I took a few bites of my food until I realized the chicken was like cardboard. I looked at my the chicken sandwiches and they had been flat pressed and not fresh. They changed the burger bun but the burger itself was still cold. I know it was late, but that's really bad customer service and not the first time.

So today (of all days) my 2 children wanted a frosty. I drove to the same Wendy's where we sat in line for 10 minutes just to order and another 20 minutes to get the frosty. I couldn't drive off because my kids were crying for a frosty. Once we finally got to the front, I asked the server what was going on and he said they were short on staff. Why didn't they tell me it would be a 20-30 minute wait when I ordered. I sat with two kids for over 30 minutes waiting for frosty's. Unbelievable that that happened on back to back days. Thanks Wendy's for ruining my Sunday.

Wendy'smain street binghamton, ny

5:20 pm Thursday 4th of October 2018.. they forgot cheese on my order so i had to go back in. They made me pay for their mistake which meant i had to go back out to the car get my cc and put 38 cents on it. By the time i got another chicken my fries were ice cold. Plus i witnessed the manager be very rude to an older woman who saw a commercial for a special and the manager insisted there was not a special very rudely. The woman was nice and never raised her voice to the manager. That store is horrible and we will never visit
            it again.

Wendy'sservice

My wife and I went to Wendy's in colonial heights va tonight to get dinner. The employees took 30 minutes to serve the 2 cars in front of us. When we finally get to order the employees act as if were bothering them by trying to purchase food. The employee puts a chilli order in the bag with the top not on correctly and it spills everywhere. The employee acts as if it's now not her problem that she didn't put the top on and didn't resolve the problem. This Wendy's had the absolute worst service hands down. Will not return

Wendy'sspitting on my burgers and spit on my fries

Jennifer peirson of the athol ma wendy's has seen me come in.. she does not like me as a person but I never thought anyone would be disgusting as to spit in someone's food. I got it in the drive through and when I got home I noticed a snot spit right on my burger and in my French fries. This meal was for my son. My son didn't get to eat the dinner he wanted to because jennifer wanted to spit in my food.

Wendy's — unethical behavior

Incident date 10/3/2018 You have a manager, Matt, who was very unethical with me as a customer today. I wa...

Wendy'sdrive thru wendy’s

I ordered my food. 20 peice and 2 daves doubles. Told I had to drive back around in 4 minutes because it was too late for them to come outside . 15 minutes later I received my food ice cold. Burgers weren't wrapped properly and I got grease and cheese all over me and my car and only received a 10 peice nugget. The lady was rude and I didn't even receive a receipt .

Wendy'sservice

wendys in al saqr tower. dubai.

I ve been going to this place twice a week, for the last 2 years approx. Not anymore since last month.

There are 2 cashiers there, Dasha and Mary, both never look at your eyes when serve you, never use please thank you or even you are welcome when you tell them thank you, this is not a good service, but still is not that bad.

the worst part, when I order something to Dasha, she starts to speak to Mary in another language I don't understand, and both look down and laugh, I cant guarantee they are are saying something about me because I already raised a complain to the supervisor, who told me they had already problem with them.

Still, not that bad, the thing that really bothers me, its that I always order my burguer with extra tomato and with no ketchup, no matter how many times I say it, they NEVER tell the guy in kitchen this info, so of course I always get a regular burguer, and had to go to the stand away so they tell the guy in the kitchen, and wait again.

Still, when this is done, I always say thank you, and Dasha never even replies you are welcome.

Even with the bad service (I would say on purpose) I am still polite and she is always rude. the rest of the staff, amazing, extremely helful and happy.

I already told the supervisor (very helpful too) but still nothing has changed and I am not going there ever again when I see Dasha or Mary is attending.

Wendy's — drive through / customer service

I already have talked with the Manager? or District Manager? about speed of service through drive through...

Wendy'schicken salads, chicken tenders, hamburgers

We have been ordering our chicken salads, chicken tenders and hamburgers at Wendy's for the past few months and have had to complain and return our orders several times. The chicken on almost every order has been Extremely overdone; like rubber/extremely overcooked, and the hamburger's we order have all been extremely overdone, and have had to be replaced several times. Very disappointed in the overall quality of Wendy's food. The only positive thing I can say about our local Wendy's is the customer service every time when we call and complain; which is almost every time we order. The staff has been extremely apologetic and has replaced our orders, but unfortunately the food has still been extremely inedible even after being replaced. Too bad the food hasn't been as good as the customer service.

• Updated by Jim and Maryanna · Sep 30, 2018

Unless we are compensated for our inconvenience as well as our stomach problems after consuming Wendy's food, we will no longer be visiting ANY Wendy's locations, neither will our friends and or relatives.

Wendy'spoor food

Just returned (9/29) w/2 orders chicken tenders purchased at Wendy's 5411 14th St. W.
                        Bradenton, Fl., Rest. #[protected]
                        Rec. # 3177
                        Staff friendly. Had to leave drive thru and wait "out front", as food being prepared. Not a long wait.
                        Arrived home, tenders "way" over cooked. Not edible!
                        Company promotion motivated me to try Wendy's; experience not pleasant.
                        Thought you should be aware of unacceptable execution...
                        Steve Wexler
                        [protected]@aol.com

Wendy's — bathrooms at tim hortons/wendy's in grove city

We have stopped to buy food at the Tim Hortons/Wendys at 3065 London Groveport Road in Grove City, Ohio for...

Wendy'srudeness, racism, lying

I was in the restroom and my gf whonis African american, was thrown out of the Wendy's for having two service animals. They have service animal vest, plain in site, bright red. The manager did not ask if they were service animals, which she did not have to because it was plain site, after she told her to leave I came out and the staff were talking about her in Spanish, referring to her as "negra" and "stupid". I approached the manager, whom said her name was "Betty"and she was very rude and refused to apologize, and on top of that refused to give me her name, until the forth time asking. She proceeded to lie to my face and say the animals had no vest visible .I feel very hurt, I have never received service like this from any Wendy's. ! The location is the Wendy's at La Tijera .

Wendy's — baybrook mall wendy's service

I want to be really clear that I am not complaining about Wendy's in general. I am only complaining about the...

Wendyscustomer service

Young lady name Candice Wyatt was very rude taking my order she said she was going to put some in my food . I told manager but she just was laughing like it was funny but I will not go there no more. The girl Candice started speaking out very loud saying she don't care bout no dam Wendy's so I said why do you come here to work then and she said that's my business so from then out I got my food and walked out didn't eat burger cause idk what she may did to it

Wendy's — customer service

Utah stores #10568 and #7376 they need more training on customer service it is not acceptable that they chat...

Clearfield