Florence Scovel Jewelry Logo

Florence Scovel Jewelry

Having problems with Florence Scovel Jewelry?

Florence Scovel Jewelry Customer Service Contacts

1711 Cudaback Avenue
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - 14303

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Florence Scovel Jewelry Customer Service. Initial Florence Scovel Jewelry complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Florence Scovel Jewelry above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Florence Scovel Jewelry. Discuss the issues you have had with Florence Scovel Jewelry and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Florence Scovel Jewelry Complaints & Reviews

Florence Scovel Jewelrynecklace

Over a month has passed and the item, an elephant necklace has not shipped yet and they will not issue a refund. They say it has shipped but the tracking number and shipped says the item is scheduled only. I have contacted them numerous times and requested a refund. I am totally ignored by this request. Do not trust this company they are thrives. Lesson learned.

Florence Scovel Jewelrygold ring

#420625. I ordered two rings for my granddaughters back in September. Only one was sent. I have emailed at least four or five times and they told me the first email that they would be sending it out. The last two emails I have had no response. I am getting very impatient. Please let me know what is going on. I'm getting very tired of having to deal with this issue

• Updated by Kathleen daly · Nov 15, 2019

Back in September I had ordered two gold rings for my granddaughters I did receive one and when I emailed the company they told me it was a mistake That the other ring wasn't sent. I have emailed the company numerous times and in the beginning they told me they would send it out but the last two emails I sent were not responded to. I am getting very impatient to receive the other ring for my granddaughter. Please advise

Florence Scovel Jewelry — 2 silver monogram (k & g) cuff bracelets

Ordered merchandise. Have not recieved or word from company. Unless I have acceptable 2 silver monogram...

Florencescovelno delivery as yet

I placed an order with your company o the 21st of September paid for by PAY PAL

transaction id 1C419916HE5521201

in ID c5301843034223.1

I would like to know as to when I can expect this delivery people are saying they are not receiving their orders ???

I would like an reply to this enqiry asap. my email address is [protected]@live.com.au

my delivery address is site 233 po box 572 Virginia. South Australia 5120

A N & Associates Florencescovelmy order

I placed my order on the 6th of the month and all i received was a email stating they took my money from the 6th of the month tell the 13th i have not heard from them i had to go back to pay pal to fine out the status of my order and now your just now shipping it on the 14th 8 days later i advise no one to do business with this company no tracking info.

A N & Associates Florencescovela solar water pump which hasn't arrived

I paid for the solar water pump on 3rd August 2018 £ 33.22 which should have been delivered to Mrs Solomans in Queensland Australia. We never received the item or a refund.
          I used Paypal to pay for the item thinking it would be delivered but to no avail. The company are still advertising the item and not replying to any emails that I have sent.
          All I want is my money refunded and I will purchase it from somewhere else.
          I would be very greatful if you could help.

Kind Regards

A N & Associates Florencescoveluniversal car scratch repair pen (two items)

[protected]@an-associates.com
            [protected]

I have never received the purchased items. Maybe they came when I was abroad and the products were returned.
            The number of the pack that I didn't receive is RX//0094005, if I can read it correctly, from the "DE" as sender.
            Please help me if you can track my order and re-deliver or refund me the money, 2*9.99 + 8.95 (shipping) = 28.93 €
            Thank you in advance!

universal car scratch repair pen (two items)

Florence Scovel Jewelryrare holland rainbow rose flower

I ordered two of these rare roses on the 31st March totaling $22.88 (Australian) ($16.94 USD) which was deducted from my credit card. The Transaction ID is 1H668249MJ2298339 and the Invoice ID is c938142662711.1. I am still waiting for this product. If this product is not going to be sent to me then I would request a refund. The details after [protected]@an-associates.com are [protected]. The transaction appeared on statement as PAYPAL ECOMM PURCH.

This is all the information I have. Thank you

A N & Associates Florence Scovelwifi booster or wifi genius repeater

I had ordered a wi fi booster which was on facebook on the 4th of february 2018. I payed through paypal and they sent back to confirm my address. the receipt transaction number from paypal is 7pb39052jk149691w. the name of the company was the above. usually the day after I receive the order number from the company, but this did not happen till today 18th february. I wrote back searching in internet for the company above, but there was florence scovel. I wrote to them asking why I did not receive from them, and did this twice, with the second one asking for my money back and cancel the order. they replied after that and asking for my order number and wrote back that I do not have it since I did not receive from them never. then they said that they only sell jewelry, and on search in internet there was florence scovel only. the other one with the name above was only complaints from people who ordered from them and the item was never sent, or that it has been delivered but not true, or the item was with a defect. also telling people not to order from them. but for me it was too late cause I had already ordered. so I would like a refund for my money

Joanne Cuba Kohne Jul 16, 2018

I ordered A Pest Repeller, the picture showed two for the price and only one shipped. I have tried to reach out to them, and all they tell me is the shipping number, they do not address that I only received half of my order according to their advertisement. I will never buy for this company again.

• Li
                    Linustheferret Jun 24, 2018

This exact thing just happened to me as well. I'm truly disappointed with Paypal as I paid through them. Why would they deal with a fraudulent company? I assumed it was a legit company when I could pay with PayPal

• Ka
                    kangy Feb 18, 2018

I would never order anything through a company Facebook page, or did you just see it advertised and then bought elsewhere, if you paid through PayPal you should have some protections keep records of every communication and put a claim in, I would be surprised if you come away unhappy.

A N & Associates Florencescovelposture-corrective therapy back support

Purchased item Posture-Corrective Therapy Back Support from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel. Took over a month to receive item. Received item, however, it was not even close to what they advertised. Made return to Canada for refund. I have not received a refund nor a reply. Beware A N & Associates FlorenceScovel is a bad company to do business with. Now I am out $31.45. Do not do business with this company. They will rip you off.

FlorenceScovelJewelryscam artists

FlorenceScovelJewelry is the worst shop ever, don't buy from them!
                    I bought a gift from their site back in January and never received it.
                    I did everything possible, but wasn't able to contact them, FlorenceScovelJewelry ignored me and never replied.
                    After that I found many negative reviews and many people had the same problem.
                    I had no information about my order, but last week I finally received a notification from FlorenceScovelJewelry where they said that my order was cancelled because delivery to my location was impossible.
                    There was nothing said about refund, but to be honest I don't expect much. Avoid this site!

FlorenceScovelJewelryfake company!

People do not buy anything from FlorenceScovelJewelry they are cheats and scammers! Just look at all the terrible reviews online, many people were scammed by FlorenceScovelJewelry and never received their orders. I also did not get what I paid for even after three months of waiting. Since they did not reply to my messages and did not pick up the phone I contacted PayPal and thanks to them I just got my money back. If you used PayPal then don't give up because in this case there really is a way to get a refund!!

florencescoveljewelry.comtook my money and disappeared

They had this really nice discounts and many cool items were on sale so I decided to buy something and ordered few stuff from www.florencescoveljewelry.com. They took my money and that's where everything stopped. I never received my jewelry and they ignored all my messages. I have no idea where my order is or when it will show up. Contacted my credit card company and they promised to get my money back. This site is definitely unsafe and I recommend to stay away from this place.

florencescoveljewelry.comstill no product

It took them weeks to get back to me regarding my order! I have ordered several products from www.florencescoveljewelry.com and even paid some extra money for expedited shipping. My order was placed about a month ago and nothing ever arrived. When I contacted them for the first time they said they'll take a look at my case and promised to contact me within 48 hours, but I finally got in touch with them only weeks later! Now they say that I have to wait additional 2-3 weeks to get my stuff! I will never do business with FlorenceScovelJewelry again!

Florence Scovel JewelryI didn't get my order and seller unwillingly responded to my emails

I purchased necklace and ring from Florence Scovel Jewelry. I didn’t get the confirmation email and my order hasn’t been shipped. After numerous emails and messages, I got only one email that the staff has worked and it would be send soon. The next email from the seller contained 20% discount for the next order, but no word about the order. Stay away from this seller.

florencescoveljewelry.comscam artists

I ordered a golden necklace for my mother from FlorenceScovelJewelry. Well, I never received anything from them. Two months passed and still nothing. When I tried to contact them to ask where my order was they ignored me. Month ago I finally received an email from them. But there was no information about the necklace, there was a discount coupon for my next order. I asked them again about the necklace, but nothing again. The next day I got another message and there was coupon again. I have been waiting too long, so I contacted PayPal and asked for help! I opened a dispute and had all my money refunded. Do not order anything from them, it's a total scam. It is also useless to post complaints on their Facebook page. They just delete them. Stay away from FlorenceScovelJewelry.

florencescoveljewelry.comseller hasn't sent confirmation about the order

I won’t recommend the website www.florencescoveljewelry.com to my friends. I ordered one bracelet from the company, but the seller kept silence within 48 hours. Finally, this person replied, but he hasn’t confirmed that the order was ready to be shipped. He only informed me about their policy and some other blah-blah. After 3 days I emailed the seller and told to tell me where my order was, but the seller kept silence. Not advisable website.

www.florencescovel.comwe paid extra sum for the delivery, but the seller hasn't delivered it

We bought set of ring, earnings and bracelet from the company www.florencescovel.com. We placed the order and paid extra sum for the delivery with the courier. We received the email, where the seller wrote that the order would be sent next day. I think that the seller hasn’t sent the order at all. Also he provided too much promises and blah-blah, but we still haven’t received the order. Don’t waste money on this website.

• Ka
                                      Karenstroh Jan 18, 2020

Granddaughter. Love between grandmother gave to
                                      Granddaughter for Xmas gift and it fell apart I paid full price and feel terrible I feel his to be junk jewelry and wouldn't order ever again or recommend to anyone I would like this to be replaced o money refunded

www.florencescoveljewelry.comthey cancelled my order without any warning

I ordered bracelet and necklace from the company www.florencescoveljewelry.com. I placed order and paid for it without any problems, but after 5 days it turned out that the seller cancelled my order. I have no idea why. I tried to contact the support team, but they didn’t provide any reply and I still have no idea why the order was cancelled. It was the worst services and attitude. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Ho
                                        Holly Diehl Feb 07, 2015

Hi! Holly Diehl at 3203 Heidelberg Ave, Newmanstown, Pa 17073' [protected]. Order number [protected], I received my butterfly watch, 9.99, it is beautiful, love it. I Order two, and only got one. I paid on PayPal, it was 23.00, and some change. Thank you I have also called twice. I hope you can help me.

www.florencescoveljewelry.com — I got order, but everything broke after several days

I bought bracelet and necklace from the company www.florencescoveljewelry.com. I was disappointed, ‘coz...

Mississauga