Having problems with Wendy’s?

Wendy’s Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 624 8140 (Customer Care)
1 Dave Thomas Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendy’s Customer Service. Initial Wendy’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wendy’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendy’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendy’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 08, 2019

Wendy's — drive thru employee

I went through drive thru this afternoon and had the most horrible experience. The guy screamed...

Milltown

Wendy'sno customer service pine bluff, arkansas pines mall location

My husband and I dropped in. We ordered drinks with our meals. I stood at the ice machine with no results. I mentioned to Chris I might be doing it wrong. An employee taking a break on our side of the counter told me the ice maker wasn't working that we could ask for ice behind the counter. Please be aware that the store was not busy and the assistant manager and employee that took our order just watched me stand there at a broken ice machine with nothing to say.

I went to the counter and asked for ice. Instead of taking my cups and getting ice she stared at the helpful employee as though we were all taking up her valuable time. The employee actually had to say "get them some ice". When she brought the cups back to me they were a quarter of the way full and placed on the counter in front of me without so much as a glance. I asked for more ice and was told, "there is ice in there".

That is when I could no longer stay quiet. There is no reason for a customer to feel uncomfortable going to Wendys in the town they live in. The community both the customer and business support. I own a business in the community and even on a bad day would not treat a customer that way. The manager did come out but I doubt that the employee in question will be advised in any way. His excuse was that he was in the back.

A Stewart

May 21, 2019

Wendy's — food, manager

I ordered a biggie bag, my fries was old, my burger was cold, they didn't have the correct drink a...

Wendy'sspicy chicken sandwich #6 on menu

Few hours after eating that meal I had severe diarrhea and stomach pain. I'm a breastfeeding mother. The next day the daycare told me my 5 month old had very lose bowels. Today she's running a fever and has mucousy stools. I called the store manager and reported that today. I had the meduim combo with natural lemonade as a drink. 3 days later today I still feel weak with occasional stomach cramping

May 07, 2019

Wendy’s — service

Monday afternoon around 6pm a young black Female working at the front register was getting into an...

Wendy'sno drive thru service

I tried to get food tonight but the person inside was not answering the drive thru intercom. They also did not acknowledge me when I knocked on the drive thru window. There was at least one worker inside. It was 11:05pm and the drive thru is ssupposed to be open till 1:00am.

There was at least 4 other cars that came thru trying to order food but couldn't because no one was taking orders.

This wasted my break time at work, and I had to go back to work hungry.

Wendy's
      South Miami Blvd
      Durham, NC

Wendy'sfood was dried out - burnt and not worthy of eating

04/18/19 I went through the Wendy's #[protected] drive through at 12:27pm and ordered a med son baconator combo, 4 pc chicken tenders and a childs nugget meal for my co-workers and I. My receipt number is #3084. When I returned to work (which is approximately 3 minutes from Wendys) I was in shock when I pulled our food out of the bag and seen the condition it was in. The chicken in the 4 pc. tenders and chicken nugget meal were so dried out, burnt and hard that they could not be eaten. The nuggets were thrown in the garbage before I could get a picture but I do have a picture of the tenders attached. In addition, this was supposed to be a 4 pc tender and it was actually 3 and 1 was torn apart to make 2. Needless to say, 2 of my coworkers went without lunch today because of the poor condition of the food. I have attached a picture of the tenders and also a copy of my receipt. I would like to be refunded for the tenders and the nugget meal if possible. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

food was dried out - burnt and not worthy of eating
        food was dried out - burnt and not worthy of eating

• Kn
            kneelfist Apr 18, 2019

You are nothing but a liar. It is obvious that you ate one of the chicken tenders before taking the pictures. You should not get your money back. Cannot afford to feed yourself visit a soup kitchen.

Wendy'swait time

Wendy's drive-through diberville mississippi april 18, 2019 have been sitting here now for 18 minutes waiting on a junior cheeseburger and chili this is ridiculous.. Now it is 22 minutes please do something about this or you will lose a customer for life.. I would not complain but this is something that happens repeatedly at this particular location. Karen k

wait time

Wendy'sservice and food

We were in your store at 362 33rd Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa one hour ago. The host name is Lawanda. #[protected]

1) Two employees could be seen in the back office area just sitting. People were waiting to be served. Couple ahead of us walked out.
            2) I ordered garden salad that I did not get. Our order was "to go" although receipt says dine in.
            3) Found the order to be incomplete when we got home.
            4) No spoon for chili, no napkins. 12 packages of soda cracker for chili (wasteful).
            5) I called the store. Said my salad was in bag, they forgot to give it to me. Ask did I want to come back and get it. Said no, we were already home.
            6) Ask about compensation. She said she would set it aside with my name on it and I could get it another time...What????
            7) She ended the conversation without even a goodbye or I'm sorry and just hung up.
            Terrible customer service!!!

My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Apr 14, 2019

Wendy's — waiting times at drive through are way too long

This has been an issue with me for several weeks. The waiting time for drive through service at your store...

Apr 07, 2019

Wendy's Store #00008479 — meal ordered

Service was terrible. Everyone busy gossiping with each other. Clerk took one order at a time, waited for...

Mar 08, 2019

Wendys — customer, service food

Every time I go to Wendy's in eagle co, I always here the employees being loud, Mostly females but today wa...

Jan 27, 2019

Wendy's — drive thru

I came threw plenty of nights and there was a very nasty attitude that cums on the mic very rude and...

Wendy's — bathrooms.

I was recently here today, to order my family and I food. I walked into the women's restroom and the ceiling...

Gardner

Wendy's — the 4 for 4

My husband picked me after a hard day at work, he wanted to treat me to a nice dinner.and we went to the...

Wendy'sworkers being loud and obnoxious

Got to Haines City Florida Wendy about 9:00 pm on December 9, 2018 and we were only ones in there and the guy that took our order was not loud and obnoxious like the other workers but we were eating and they were yelling at each other and joking with each other. It was a bit much considering customers were there. The guy that took our order was doing his job like cleaning and trash so I don't want him to get in trouble he was doing great job.

Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA — never open on time

Multiple times I would go to this Wendy's due to it's close proximity of my job. Whenever we want...

Wendy's — managers dad terrorizing our employees

Manager has a dad that is disrespectful to women and comes in expecting free cups or food and because i...

Wendy'scustomer service, food, cleanliness of location 5541 poplar ave. memphis, tn

I walked into this location on 11/20/2018, just a few minutes after 5 PM. I was the only customer inside and stood at the order counter waiting for an employee to take my order. Three employee's looked at me and finally, one of these employee's yelled, very loudly, to someone in the back to come take my order. They never addressed me in any way. ( ex: someone will be with you in a minute.) Then 2 minutes later, a man appeared with a headphone and a Wendy's napkin on his head; I was shocked to see the napkin placed under his headphone! He greeted me and took my order. I asked for the #1 Wendy's Single. He asked what size? I ordered the medium size and ask if my burger and fries be fresh and hot because the last time I was there; my burger was cold and fries were old, greasy and droopy. He yelled, in the back to the cook, that he needed a fresh hot, hot burger. It seemed that he was mocking me and later it was confirmed! He walked away without taking my payment. Before he returned to the register, another employee came to register, punched a few keys, pulled out a receipt and walked away. You can see my confusion, as I stood with my credit card in hand; no one ask for payment. My order was placed on a tray and I picked it up to walk off, thinking to myself;" are they going to allow me to walk away without paying"? Moments later, the man realized it and I gave him my card. He could not take payment for my order, because the employee that came to the register, in the middle of my order and pulled out a receipt, had canceled his approval code. He left the register to get this employee's approval code in order to take my payment. Finally, I was given a receipt. I'm assuming, the employee, that waited on me, was in a supervisor position. Other employee's answered to him. I opened my burger, I found that it was a cheeseburger with 2 pieces of cheese! It was so cheesy that I could not manage to eat half of it! The floors and counters were unclean!!! I managed to find a seat/table in the back that was clean. The only thing I want for my time sending to you this complaint, is that Wendy's would take more pride in their product and professionalism that put them on the map! People want to be respected as a customer, given the correct order, good hot food and a clean place to eat their food. I don't believe that is too much to ask for, do you?
                My name is Brenda Ewing and I'm client #2001.

Wendy's — incomplete order

This evening, October 31st, 2018 I placed a order at the store located on South Second St. I placed a rather...