Having problems with Wendy’s?

Wendy’s Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 624 8140 (Customer Care)
1 Dave Thomas Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendy’s Customer Service. Initial Wendy’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wendy’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendy’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendy’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wendy'ssingle cheese combo and spicy chicken combo

Single cheese combo ordered no mayo. Was cold and drowned in ketchup. Fries were cold as well. Spicy chicken was barely lukewarm and cold fries. Only thing worth buying in the meals was the drinks. Service at drive through was pleasant but the quality and temperature of our food was very unexceptionable and when your on a time schedule for woe there's no time to go back. Waste of my money so pretty much going without lunch today I refuse to eat crap

Wendy's — management

The manager Renee at the North Second Street Wendy's in Clinton Iowa is a total [censored]. She is lazy, doesn't...

Wendy's — single cheeseburger

Hello. I had a potential serious issue today involving a sandwich I purchased from South Main St. Wendy's in...

Wendy's2 baconators consumed october 26th 9pm at the duncan bc location

Hello, my boyfriend and I, after having a very long day, we're very hungry and extremely looking forward to enjoying a burger from Wendy's. We both got the same burger at the same time. We went home and enjoyed our meal as usual (except we were chinced on our fries) and about an hour later the frenzy happened. We are now fighting for the bathroom in attempt to rid our bodies from whatever we consumed at your restaurant. We both now have food poisoning and extreme discomfort. I would like someone to contact me about this please I am very upset.

Wendy'sbad service, bad food

Wendy's located at 4931 N Oak in Kansas City, MO. 10/24/18 My husband and I took our daughter and her three children to dinner this evening at this Wendy's near our home. The customer service was nonexistent. I ordered a Harvest salad and we were told there were no salads available-none of the salads on the menu! I then tried to order chili. The deadpan kid behind the counter said-"It's not ready." We asked when it would be ready and he replied "Idunno." The burgers for everyone else in our group were lukewarm to cold, seemed to have been under the heat lamp for a couple of hours. There were also several drink flavors out of stock. The gentleman that came in behind us took his order back to the counter after sitting down and opening his sandwich. This store is a mess-I also cleaned our tables myself before we sat down as there was not a clean table anywhere in the store. This is very disappointing as we enjoy Wendy's food generally. Our total bill was $36. + for an awful dinner and experience. Resolution? I am not sure, but I suppose a refund would go toward mending bad feelings toward this store. Thank you

Wendy'sservice.

I visited a Wendy's today in findlay ohio on tiffin ave. And it was a terrible experience. I was the only car in the drive thru and it took 15 mins to get my food. And when I got home with my food they gave me the completely wrong sandwich that I ordered. And my bake potato looked nasty the inside was brown and the skin was like leather. It was just a waste of my money and time.

Wendy'sservice at the drive-thru

This complaint is about the Wendy's restaurant in Coventry, RI at Exit 7 on I-95. Store #7689. Generally I enjoy eating at Wendy's but today I finally had to complain. The service at this store has been getting worse and worse lately. Today when I ordered a single and a Coke, they said they were out of Coke. Since this summer they have been consistently UNABLE to completely fill my order: usually they are out of chili, often the salads and the Sour Cream and Chive potato rarely has chives and never butter, salt or pepper. The service is slow and I often have to wait in the parking lot for them to complete the order. I believe that this is simply management failure.

Wendy'sregarding and employee stealing

There's an employee working for you company that is really stealing from y'all. I called the store manager and told them and they ask me am I serious and Hung up on me. I ask for cooperate number and the told me to look on my receipt. Refuse to give me the info I had to go online and look it up my self.
            Items be taking; grill and crispy chicken, NUGGETS, COOKIES, FISH, cleaning products, green scrubbing brushes, pink and blue rags, no stick spray..

You can feel free to call me at [protected]
            The store am taking about is located on 27ave and Utophia Dr. Miaramar fl

Wendy's — food/service/attitude

I marvel in the consistency this restaurant has when it comes to poor service, wrong orders, cold food, and...

Wendy'semployee smoking marijuana on premises

On 10/20/18 at approximately 9:30pm we entered into the Wendy's restaurant
              located at 1100 S. Broad St Brooksville Florida phone # [protected]
              I believe this is the Order #[protected]. We were greeted by Host Kristi myself and my wife headed for the restrooms. I knocked on the men's room door which has a security camera directly above it. I smelled Marijuana coming from the locked bathroom door. I decided to go place my order with Kristi after that I went back and knocked on the door. I got no answer and now the Marijuana was even stronger. I was forced to have to use the Ladies room as my wife stood watch. I came out and the Men's room was still locked. We walked over and reported this to Kristy she seemed not to know what to do or say. Suddenly a young employee Hispanic or light skin Afro American came out. Im sure the camera has a nice picture of him. He was approached by Kristy and the two went out of sight. We sat down to eat dumbfounded by the incident. Then Kristy reappeared and apologized several times. She made the statement that its hard because there is nothing that can be done because Marijuana is now legal. I advised Kristy that is if he had a prescription for smoking marijuana which is legal in the state of Florida it should not be done on premises or on company time just as smoking cigarettes is not allowed to be smoked in a Restaurant. We did see the marijuana smoking individual as he was taking out the trash and he was smiling. We left shortly after that. I am a former Deputy and my wife has 20 years in the restaurant business we have seen a lot and this was clearly wrong. These employees need to be trained on company policy and discipline left to management. Maybe he should be sent for a random drug test.
              We have decided to no longer visit this Wendy's location

Wendy'sfood delivery

Hello,

While at Wendy's drive thru today located on High Street in Pottstown PA, I received my food as ordered & drive away. There was a strange smell as if my food was burning, so I had pulled over to look inside the bag and found a half smoked cigarettes laying on top of my french fries, I was appalled & discarded my food immediately. I phoned to that store and asked to speak to a manager and a male by the name of Jerome identified himself as the manager . I proceeded to tell him what had happened. Here are the details: While I was waiting in the drive-through for my food, I had observed a Caucasian male in a Wendy's uniform smoking outside of the building and minutes later that same male went inside, came into the drive-through window area and handed me my food, only for me to get about a half a mile down the road and wonder what the burning smell was in the bag, so I pulled over to look in the bag and found a half smoked cigarette on top of my food.Jerome told me he would put me on hold and check with the suspected male to see if he had washed his hands before he handled my food. Which then had me even more disturbed as clearly the manager was not listening to my customer complaint. Not only is hygiene important when working with food but things like this are not acceptable in any way !!! I trust that this will be addressed to prevent any future recurrences.

Wendy's — wrong food and missing drink in order

10/18/2018, around 8:00pm. Wendy's on Broadway in Crystal, MN. I ordered 1 plain Double Baconator combo and a...

Wendy'sservice visit: 10/17/18 11 am

Could not believe how I called myself walking into Wendy's in Rockingham NC on my break to get lunch. Only to end up witnessing, not only an employee but a manager LITERALLY arguing over whatever and then witnessing a manager family member saying they was going to "Beat this B****A**" referring to the employee cause the manager was their cousin. The manager cousins went behind the register walking up to the office behind the young lady. I wrote an email but I'm still in shock about what I seen. I just seen so much commotion. This manager should have gotten her cousins away from that office. It just blew from what I seen a minor altercation into an even bigger one. I do not understand why an employee and manager is in there acting so uncordordially. I decided to leave only to see a woman walking in with a yellow shirt making threats before she could even enter. I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS LOCATION.

Wendy'splastic bag clip in sandwich

I purchased two grilled chicken sandwich at Wendy's restaurant #[protected] located at 2501 Old Spanish Trail, Slidell, La. on 10/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, host Mandy, receipt # 20032.
                    When I went to eat the second sandwich, there was a black plastic bag tie inside the sandwich, I had bit into it. The lettuce wasn't the best either. I am submitting a photo. This is unsatisfactory.

plastic bag clip in sandwich
                    plastic bag clip in sandwich

Wendy'sbaked potatoes

I've been going to Wendy's for the last week, wen i get off from work for a baked potato and to no avail. So next couple days i called before i went less then ten min away they said they potatoes. I arrived to purchase a couple they do t have any i said i i just called they say oh the person just bought the rest. So never ha e i had yhis problem. This location is n fla n pompano beach fla on Atlantic blvd and powerline road.

Wendy'sservice, staff, dining room

10/15/2018
                        Tonight my son and I dined at your restuarant in Canton, MS.

The dining area was purely disgusting. There was not a clean table to eat on. The condiment station appeared to had a fruit drink spilled and obviously the spill had been there a while as it had dried up but the stickiness remained.
                        My son ordered baconator fries but after waiting on the fries he was informed there was noon. Fries were all over the floor where the fryers are located.
                        One of the staff members was literally screaming to the top of his lungs, not sure why.

Wendy'srestaurant

I'm a very frequent costumer of this restaurant, my whole family loves Wendy's. Unfortunately the closest Restaurant that we have is every time more dirty, smelly and gross. Full of homeless, full of trash, sodas dispenser sticky, dirty and sticky sofas and tables. Really we can't enjoy a meal inside anymore, just for to go. Service is ok, but the place is more dirty every day.

Wendy'sfood/service

On October 13, 2018 I placed an large order through the drive thru. First I never received a receipt. I ordered two 4 for 4's, a number 2, a kids meal, a crispy chicken, a spicy chicken, baconator fries, cheese fries, 2 frosty's. All the fries were cold, I was missing the crispy chicken sandwich and the double cheeseburger. I called and spoke to the manager who said she will fix everything the next day, I went today to get the order straight and was told it was busy. I asked for the receipt still wasn't given one. My food wasn't corrected and my issues we just dismissed. The manager who I spoke to basically told me that the employees were sure everything was right and I was wrong. This outrageous.

Wendy'sspicy chicken meal

I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich meal when I got half way done with my sandwich I took a bite and felt something not right I pulled a long black hair out my mouth ended up throwing all the food up just a waste of money they need to wear hair nets and gloves which none of the Wendy's do in St. Petersburg Fl, this is the second time this week I've pulled hair out my food in two different locations

Wendy'sserved us raw meat!

Orders a #1 and a double baconator.before i even took a bite i could see the RED MEAT not even pink bright red. So we looked at the two parties on the baconator and sure enough bright red not even cooked still cold inside. I have MANY pictures and have called corporate only to be told ill be receiving a call back.The people at the counter were rude and unapologetic.I did however get a refund after waiting 20 mins. Someone could get very sick or even die from this.the resturant its self was very dirty also.