Chili's Grill & Bar Logo

Chili's Grill & Bar

Having problems with Chili's Grill & Bar?

Chili's Grill & Bar reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2006. The latest review The service, the food, the overall cleanliness of the restaurant was posted on Oct 20, 2021. The latest complaint baby back ribs was resolved on Oct 22, 2017. Chili's Grill & Bar has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 345 reviews. Chili's Grill & Bar has resolved 25 complaints.

Chili's Grill & Bar Customer Service Contacts

+1 972 980 9917 (Head Office)
3000 Olympus Blvd
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chili's Grill & Bar Customer Service. Initial Chili's Grill & Bar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chili's Grill & Bar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar. Discuss the issues you have had with Chili's Grill & Bar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews

Chili's Grill & BarThe service, the food, the overall cleanliness of the restaurant

Me and my wife eat at Chilis a lot. It's by far our favorite place to eat. Last week we were out of town and ate at a Chilis in Ft Wayne Indiana. The service right from the moment we walked in was unfriendly. The restaurant wasn't filthy but the cleanliness was a lot less than what it should be. When our food came the portions were nearly only half of what they should be. The corn was cold and had no taste and the chicken strips were tough. However the waitress we had was very friendly and did take care of us well. I won't stop eating St Chilis but that location needs some serious attention.

• Updated by FredMcKee · Oct 20, 2021

That location needs help.

Chili's Grill & BarFood service

I visited chills in Waterbury on Sunday the 12 th of September the service was really bad my order was totally wrong we had to ask for our drinks and finally got watered down ice tea then had to wait fir replacement I had a to go meal and couldn't get my drink because they didn't have to go cups the service was horrible the picture is my to go meal

Food service

Aug 08, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — Customers clothing

While I was eating my dinner friday, 8/7/2021, a man entered and sat at bar across from my booth. Hi...

Chili's Grill & BarPitiful service

Hello Chili's Management,

I would like to make a formal complaint regarding your restaurant located at
      11138 S Memorial Dr
      Bixby, OK 74008.

On July 25th at 2:10 pm I arrived at this location after church with my wife, daughter, and 2 grandchildren for lunch. When we arrived there were very few patrons seated in the dinning areas (no more than 5 tables). There were several tables that needed cleaning off. There were at least 7 employees that I saw but no one was cleaning off tables or seating anyone. It seemed like all the employees were extremely young with no idea about customer service.

We waited for about 30 minutes and asked several times if they were going to seat us. They said the table needed to be cleared but no one would do it. All the while potential customers were coming in and leaving when they wouldn't get seated.
      I finally asked to see the manager and a young man (with a bun on his head) came out and was speaking to us with quite an attitude when we asked about what was taking so long. So I told him we were going to leave and let the corporate management know what happened today and he replied, "please do".

I can tell you we won't be back there again and I felt you should know how your name and reputation is being used.

Sincerely unsatisfied customer,

Jeri Matza

Chili's Grill & BarRude manager behavior

We ordered from Chilis on July 01, 2021. The food was old and tasted terrible. I called to the restaurant on hold for 5 minutes, had to call back. Spoke with Tasha the manager extremely unprofessional to handle complaints. Stated she was busy now she would call me back by 10pm. No call, so I called back, I asked her why didn't she call me back as she stated she would do, she stated because we were busy. I said to her that's no excuse, she's suppose to handle my complaint. She stated to me mam stop yelling when clearly I wasn't yelling, I was speaking over the loud noise in the background so she could hear me. Then she stated you can call back, I stated to her i want you to handle this issue, . She continued to make excuses. I said to her if i was white you would have call back, She hung up ( must have been a true statement). I would like this issued fix. This is unacceptable for a manager to treat anyone this way, when she could have handled my problem over the phone. We are customers just as everyone else was there, paying her check. She never should have stated to me she will call me back, she should have professionally dealt with my complaint. I would like a call back on this issue. She wanted this to go away, but it will not go away until it gets resolved. My phone # [protected] Mrs. Spencer

Jul 01, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — Unethical behaviour

On July 1, 2021 at 3:30 pm, we were at the Chili's in Richmond Indiana. First off, there was no sign...

Chili's Grill & Barpickup and curbside delivery

I order 1-2 x per week a the Chili's in Austell Georgia. The service is ALWAYS horrible. I was there tonight but the time before that I noticed that the parking lot was empty at 5 pm. I was told that they now close to inside dining after 4 pm due to short staffing. Which I completely understand. That being said if all you are doing is curbside and pickup then they should have their act together. But they don't. I ordered online tonight, 5-2-21, at 7:25 pm (approximately) and was told my order should be ready around 8:02 pm. I always allow some time after this for my order to be ready. When I called at 8:28 to let someone know I was still waiting the lady on the phone said "I am well aware of that". She then told me that someone picked my order up but they were remaking the order. Which I appreciated. But was anyone going to call and let me know that? When I finally received my order around 845 pm the hamburger had no fries with it and my chicken tenders did not have honey mustard sauce with it. Again I fail to understand why things don't run more efficiently if all you are doing is carryout/pickup after 4pm. I don't know if this is a poor management problem or not. But we are all getting tired of this. I have talked with other people who order from this Chili's also. I do expect some compensation for this my inconvenience. I would appreciate a call back regarding this. My name is Karen Jordan and my phone # is [protected].

Apr 04, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — Rude treatment

Today, April 4th (Easter Sunday) walked into your store location at about 3pm. Upon entering with my family...

Chili's Grill & Barservice, food, and manager

In summary, the service at the Jackson, Tennessee, restaurant was beyond abysmal. The food was cold and the soup was wrong. The manager was rude, condescending, and incompetent.

On Sunday night, March 14, 2021, for my husband's birthday, we placed a to go order for pick-up. Got to the restaurant at the appointed time and an employee asked for my name so I gave it to her and she said food would be right out. I caught her attention after awhile and she asked my name again. After 30 mts of waiting, I went in to check on the status of my order (now an hour after we ordered it on-line). The employee on the inside said they were probably bagging it up and asked me to go back outside as they weren't allowing people in the restaurant at that time. I went back to the car. 12 minutes later, I decided to call the restaurant from the car and ask to speak to a manager. I asked the person who answered the phone ( who didn't identify themselves) their name and asked for the manager who, as it turns out, was the girl who answered the phone. She said they were slammed and her team was doing the best they could. I told her I had seen lots of cars who had pulled up after us and that had already gotten their food and left. She said well you don't know when their order was put in and maybe they had only ordered chips and salsa. She said she would check on the status of my order and put me on hold. 8 minutes into the call and while I was still on hold, I went back into the restaurant (20 minutes after my 1st trip into the restaurant) and they still didn't have a clue about my order and the manager was not back there as I asked several if they were her. Meanwhile, I'm still on hold and they are still more concerned with their protocols of not having people in the restaurant - although their statement was not accurate as their information on hold indicated they were open for dine-in or carry-out and I saw people dining in the restaurant. They finally hand me my order (after 55 minutes of waiting on their property and almost 1.5 hours after I ordered) and I walked to my car while still on hold waiting for the manager to check on the status of my order. The alleged manager finally came back on the phone and said she had been helping other people (with checks or something) inside. When I asked her how she was going to make this right after I had been waiting for 55 minutes and my food wasn't even warm when it did come out, she offered to either make the order again (for which she said I'd probably have to wait another hour for it) or she could give a refund and come get the food back from me. Neither offer was acceptable. I hope she didn't plan to re-serve the food she was going to take back from me! The food was cold, the queso was congealed, the soup was wrong, the drinks were watered down from the melted ice, at least 1 of the straws was opened, and 1 of the to-go boxes looked melted from maybe being put into a microwave. I'm guessing there was some employee spit in them as well but who knows.

I tried to send the concern/complaint form from their website Sunday night but it wouldn't go through, I tried again Monday morning and even after I had filled the entire square of the complaint form it didn't recognize that I had typed my complaint in the box and said I had to complete the entire form before submission. Finally got the complaint form to go through yesterday afternoon and got the auto-response from Chili's in my email. I had asked them to contact me ASAP. The form contained my phone number and my email. I'm still waiting for a contact from Chili's.

Mar 16, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — Service and food

On Thursday 3/11/21 I visited chilies restaurant in wyncote pa. Upon arrival, I was seated and ordered a...

Chili's Grill & BarFood and service

Food tonight was not hot and broccoli looked like it was rolled in dirt. My glass had a nasty mark on the bottom of it like it was not clean. Steak came out wrong. Under the table was the nastiest ever. I could have gotten sick just thinking about the germs under there. And right now is not the time to let a restaurant go without being clean. Just hoped my feet didn't touch anything

Jan 12, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — The product and service

I order on-line from your establishment in Cedar Hill, TX. on Sunday, Jan. 10th, because of the weather I did...

Chili's Grill & BarLow level of customer service

Today me and my friend went to chilis in deira city centre and we're not sure what meals we want so we order 3 meals and 1 starter and the waitress came and took the order and she repeated the order correct 3 main course and 1 appetizer and 1 drink, but when they brought the food they brought 2 main course and the appetizer and the drink only and when I asked about the 3rd meal she said sorry we didn't prepare it but it'll be ready soon, the surprise is that the supervisor came and she literally said "sorry we thought it's too much food for 2 ppl and we were scared that u might cancel 1 of the meals, that's why we brought only 2 meals"!!!😳😳😳, can u imagine she told us this!!! How a supervisor who had customer service training can say that to a customer!!! This is a very very very very low level of service.
                I hope u'll do the needful.

Niveen [protected]

Jan 04, 2021

Chili's Grill & Bar — Food ordered caused food poisoning!

We ordered a Sunday dinner from the Chili's in Blaine Mn. We both got the 3/$10. My husband got the...

Dec 24, 2020

Chili's Grill & Bar — Bad customer service by chili's

Avoid "this" Galveston County Chili's because the evening bartender Amy doesn't comply with...

Kemah
                  Dec 05, 2020

Chili's Grill & Bar — Could not use gift card

I received a Chili's gift card and decided to take my friend to the one in Glendale, N.Y.11385 where I...

Nov 19, 2020

Chili's Grill & Bar — Bartender horrible customer service

Walked in weekday 3:00 happy hour. 1 person at bar. Blonde girl 40's only works weekdays day shift i...

Nov 02, 2020

Chili's Grill & Bar — Take out food was overcooked, the salmon was inedible & rubbery! Appetizer platter was overcooked, pieces of chicken so hard it almost broke my tooth!

Absolutely horrible food! The salmon was rubbery, inedible! Did not eat it! Threw it in garbage. I have...

Jul 18, 2020

Chilis — Manager in charge of seating

I went to Chili's in Burleson Texas approximately 1:00pm today, Saturday, July 18th, 2020. We waited to...

Jun 25, 2020

Chili's Grill & Bar — Food/service

On June 25, 2020. I visited the Lake Charles, LA location #471. Server : Kaitlyn Table 27/2 Dine Inn. We...