Having problems with Steers?

Steers Customer Service Contacts

57 Strand Street, Western Cape
Cape Town
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Steers Customer Service. Initial Steers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Steers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Steers. Discuss the issues you have had with Steers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Steers Complaints & Reviews

SteersDidn't deliver food that was ordered online

We ordered food online via Mr d food on the 30th of December.
After waiting almost an hour my son phoned the Vermeulen street branch to follow up on the order, he spoke to Gabriel and he told my son that the manager, Denell, didn't want to talk to me.

To date I still have not received any feedback or MY FOOD.

We have complaint numerous times and each time get told that our complaint will be dealt with within 48 hours, but yet still no word from anybody.

CAS-1526645 is the reference number.

I am going to post this ridiculous service on Hello Peter as well as every social media platform I can find if I hear nothing in the next 1 hour.

SteersPoor customer service

Customer care at Mabopane Square requires a serious review. Are the owner aware of the bad/disgusting service we are experiencing I don't think so. The online system is not working sometimes frontliners are very impatient and they don't respect the customers, I'm so dissapointed with the service that is being rendered, I'm no longer going to buy there.

SteersSteers burgers

Bought 2 Burgers from Steers 63 Kerk Str, Ermelo on Sat 16/1. Patties were old & tough as well as cold, buns stale and very little sauce. Chips were glassy. Only discovered the poor quality after leaving Ermelo on route to Durban. Absolutely disgusting meal.

Counter Order # 231
      Charge R107.70

SteersSteers original king burger

I ordered 3 original king steer this afternoon. I received my order which had a delivery amount which I paid. As the driver came I had to pay delivery again. The chips was hard. The food was cold. I asked to add jalapeno to my burger they added it to the chips who does that? The whole order was not presentable at all. Steers braamfontein johannesburg.

SteersMolded bun

Good evening,

We bought a burger at New Market steers tonight and the bun was full of mold... I have called and they said they will replace it... But we don't want to get another burger as we are kind of over the Burgers now🙈...

Please just ask them to check the buns every day as we visit steers like 3 times a week and would really love to still eat steers and don't want this to happen again.

Nikita Christensen
          [protected]

SteersWacky Wednesday burgers

Good day, I purchased wacky Wednesday for my family from steers at the Chatsworth plaza, they served us with buns that were style and crumbling up whilst eating. I found this extremely disgusting and not satisfying at all. We tried contacting the store which failed to be answered upon numerous times. This was suppose to be a food outlet which suppose to provide fresh stuff to their customers, it tells me alot as to what us happening behind the scenes. I have pictures of how the bun looks and will upload on social media, if im not taken serious on this complaint. Await your response.

Daisy Govender.

SteersService

I am complaining about the undesired service rendered by one of steers staff in Mthatha Engine Garage just near Ngangelizwe Robots. We requested rather we purchase ice cream and the lady replied by saying there are no ice cream. To my surprise as we opted to buy in the engine garage cafe we saw customers who were just after us buying the same ice cream and were given the unavailable ice cream. It was most unfortunate that we be treated in that manner. Email address: Monwa.[protected]@gmail.com [protected] Mr Didi

SteersCashier refusing to take a veg burger order as veg takes longer to cook then chicken

My pregnant wife and I decided to have steers on Saturday the 9th of January 2021 from the steers at the engine garage in Durban North opposite crusaders sports club.

I was served by an abrupt lady called Lungi. She refused to place the vegetarian burger meal order and informed me that I must take the chicken as it would be much quicker to cook. I told that it's not true. I am the customer and came for what you offer which vegetarian options are on the menu. She refused and said No. I must take the chicken as its quicker and they are closing in 10mins time, yet there where 3 people behind me in the queue.

I let it be, didn't order anything and left. Clearly such people should not be at the forefront of serving customers. This is truly disgusting and outright appauling service. I am a CEO of an international company who will definitely inform other clients as well as students and learners Not to go there.

Having left after paying for yogurts from Woolworths and biscuits, I will never ever buy from that steers again!!! I've heard alot in my life time but this is certainly a first.

SteersReceiving incorrect food and cashier insisting that she is correct.

We always support Steers. We love the chicken burgers and especially the chips. We went to Walker Drive this afternoon as it is convenient, but today they were extremely busy due to maintaining COVID regulations and because it's Wacky Wednesday. We could've chosen any other restuarant, but because we like our Steers, we decided to drive to Lorraine Gardens... What a bad choice this was.
                  We always order 4 Wacky Wednesday mild chicken burgers with no garnish and 2 medium chips. So I approached the cashier and placed the above mentioned order. She still confirmed my order exactly. She also couldn't wait to ask me whether I want extra cheese on our burgers, she even asked me twice for the cheese. Instead of ensuring that our order is captured correctly. After a long wait (having to mention that the restuarant was not even busy at all) I noticed that our order was ready, because I noticed the chips. We also noted that the staff was arguing with each other which order is beef and which is chicken. So... When our number was called, I asked the lady is it "chicken" and then she looked to the kitchen for an answer and they said "no" it is "beef". I then fold her that we only order chicken. The manager approached me and asked "what is wrong". I explained the situation to him. The cashier then went and told him that we ordered "beef". Then we had to wait again for them to prepare our chicken burgers. The manager handled the situation well. I wasn't impressed with the cashier at all.

SteersPoor service and very rude custoner sevice

On 02/01/2021 at about past 6pm we stopped at steers in fishoek, western cape ans received the worst rude service ever. One of the cashiers was busy taking my order and realized as she was taking g my order that a group of people was standing behind me. She asked me if those people were with me and i said yes, then she asked me if they can go to the other till. I told her they cant cause the lady at thag till was busy with someone. Then with a very rude tone and attitude she chased them out and said the must go out and wait there. I asked her why and she said cause they are not allowed in the shop. So i asked her but u just said now they can go to the other till and now you chase them out so rudely. To top it off she refused to allow me to pay for my food and told menif they don't leave she won't process my order and allow me to pay. I cancelled the order out of anger
                    We then went outside and then came back inside and asked to talk to the manager. Her name is Lynette. She told me she will deal with the cashier but never got back at me as i was stainding outsided waiting for my pizzas from Debonairs.
                    I personally am very disgusted at the service received and very upset in the manner which we were treated.

SteersService and product

Hello my name is Blantinah and always experience bad service at steers from burgersfort. It's either there is a promotion but no stock. It was first with a promotion about 2 burgers, 2 small chips and milkshakes but thy will tell you there is no chips, giving us 1 pack of chips each customer or either there is no milkshakes they give us ice creams. Another problem I just experienced on the 23rd December 2020 was I ordered 2 wacky Wednesday burgers both beef but they put chicken burgers underneath and place the beef one on top to blind us. I have realised all these as I got home. Please I am not happy with I am experiencing at these steers, and I love the burgers there. It's too bad burgersfort has one steers at the mall. Please fix these, hope my complaint reach right people to fix all these mess.

SteersRibster burger

I order 4 ribster burgers with 2 medium chips from uber eats with special instructions stating that only one burger shouldn't have garnish and no mustard. When I received my order none had steers sauce or mustard sauce only the burger, buns and a little bit of sprinkled onions and there were no tissues or sauce given along with the burgers and on top of that the chips were cold too and not spiced at all

• Updated by Vee0202 · Dec 23, 2020

This is a screenshot stating special instructions also laid an complaint on uber eats app where I took a picture of the meal

Comments

Steers1 hour 45min still no order !!!

Ordered a meal at 12:31 - its not 14:03 and i still havnt gotten my food - i was told we are sorry we had alot of order, sure i understand but no my food is going to be cold - have you tried cold steers chips they kak... but you think a sorry will fix the issue - I order from steers Bedford almost twice a week and then to get this once again as i been through this before, you workers in that store just simply dont care!!!

Steer's Showground in BloemfonteinService lack of

My sister and I went to buy wacky Wednesday. We had to wait over 30 Minutes for our food. The staff were fighting among each other and nothing got done. The lady who are suppose to make the food had so much to say to the lady at the till when she said she need orders to get filled and the food is not coming. When we ask for our order to be cancelled the managers who were standing around and did nothing previously, suddenly told us it can take longer, up to 40 minutes, if it is busy, this is unacceptable, I mean this is a take away place? If that is true then please inform the customer's. Not in my life had I ever to wait that long for a wacky Wednesday.

Dec 02, 2020

Steers in Montague Gardens — Wacky wednesday

We have bought wacky from steers in montague gardens the burger and chips taste horrible and the colour i...

Cape Town

SteersFood received

I ordered food through uber ears and I specified that there should be a sauce on the side. I also ordered Fanta orange.

I received a dry burger with only a patty inside and a coke which I did not order.

When I laid my compliant at the shop they told me to lay my complaint with uber because that Is where I ordered my food.

I believe steers bellairs Gauteng is running away from the responsibility of a mistake that they made.

Because I did not say they shouldn't include lettuce or tomato or even give Me a coke.

With steers being a franchise this is highly unacceptable. No sane person goes to a shop and buys a dry burger.

SteersService

I bought a chs ribster MLO-H med chips CMB RM. at the Belhar Centre on the 30th October 2020 @ 13:18pm.

after I ordered the meal I asked for an cool drink with the meal, as per the cashier she said I didn't ask for an cooldrink. I didn't not feel like auguring, so I just left with my food.

I felt frustrated due to the service was unprofessional

cashier name non the slip is Sharon A

SteersFood is disgusting

I bought steers from fochville branch I told the lady that was taking my order no garnish I got my food later...Cold food with garnish I dont accept this ill never buy steers again and the chicken fillet is so small... Im disgusted

Food is disgusting

Oct 27, 2020

Steers Soneike — Poor service and poor product!

Dear Steers, I trust that my mail finds you well. I logged a complaint with the above mentioned Steer...

Steers VereenigingRibs was too small

I bought rib and chips today on 21/10/2020 around 12:24 steers Vereeniging.

I always buy steers ribs, but the size that I got today Im so disappointed

I'm asking myself how do they weight their kg
                                    And if I will go again
                                    Worse part I didn't see them on time
                                    I just took my order and went back to work hence I was on lunch
                                    After work the way I was so furious I went to them around 15h 20 and I met the manager who told me that the person who made my order is on lunch
                                    I was so surprised that the whole manager can't take decision about my case on top of that he told me that he can't give me extra ribs on top of that because he must account for that
                                    I mean it I'm so disappointed to get this treatment for my R100