Having problems with Chick-fil-A?

Chick-fil-A reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 18, 2007. The latest review Spicy chick fil a sandwich was posted on Jun 10, 2021. The latest complaint rude racist employees, treat minorities with contempt, double standards was resolved on Feb 11, 2013. Chick-fil-A has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 75 reviews. Chick-fil-A has resolved 4 complaints.

Chick-fil-A Customer Service Contacts

5200 Buffington Road
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chick-fil-A Customer Service. Initial Chick-fil-A complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chick-fil-A above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chick-fil-A. Discuss the issues you have had with Chick-fil-A and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chick-fil-A Complaints & Reviews

Chick-Fil-ASpicy chick fil a sandwich

On 6/8/21 At 27th & nolana FSU (#03556) McAllen, Tx I purchased a spicy chicken sandwich meal and a Southwest salad. I ate the spicy chicken sandwich and about two hours later I started to feel real sick. I didn't think anything of it but by the time I got home from work at 5pm I conducted a fever chills body aches diarrhea vomiting. I thought it was just a stomach virus so the next day I went to the dr and that's what they said but when I got home I started to get real sick again worse than the first night so
I ended up in the hospital and they conducted it was food poisoning. I had not eaten anything that day other than your spicy chicken sandwich. I have never had any issues with chick fil a, I luv it. But this was very disappointing. I'm not sure if your employees had dirty hands or what exactly happened but if you can address this issue at your store I would greatly appreciate it because I suffered badly and I'm still trying to get my energy back from it. I've had to eat what I can as well as drink what I can and miss work because of it.

Spicy chick fil a sandwich

May 26, 2021

Chick-Fil-A — Mask mandate

I have a child that works for Chick Filet in Ohio. It is to their understanding that corporate is requiring...

Apr 28, 2021

Chick-Fil-A — Up charges and change of child meals

Shame on CFA for changing the kids meals to 5 nuggets instead of 6. It doesn't seem like a big deal and...

Apr 15, 2021

Chick-Fil-A — Service

April 15, 2021 Register #51 Trans# between [protected] Time between 3P-3:30P 5905 Dublin Blvd. Colorado...

Chick-Fil-AEntire operation

I have been patronizing Chick-fil-A since my uncle took me the original Dwarf House when I was a kid. Over the years I have looked for Chick-fil-A restaurants in places as far away as Arizona and have turned other people on to the food. I even knew Truett Cathy and worked with close associates of his. However, until you decide to open inside dining I will refuse to purchase another thing from your business. And I am encouraging others to do the same. Everything is open. The governor opened Georgia months ago. Open inside dining, or face the likelihood that others like me will stop patronizing you.

Mar 08, 2021

Chick-Fil-A — Missing food in my orders

I frequent Chick-fil-a regularly (about every 10 days). I usually spend $52-$60. At least twice I have been...

Jan 01, 2021

Chick-Fil-A — Employee service

We stood in line, being the only people in the line for about 5 minutes... We weren't greeted at all, we...

Chick-Fil-AUndercooked Sausage Sandwich not ordered

Served undercooked breakfast sausage on a plain biscuit, instead of the ordered chicken sandwich on a to go order at Atlanta Airport A concourse on Dec. 29th at 7:56 am. Feedback survey number on printed receipt was not working on the MyFoodFeedback.smg.com
      [protected] 4062).
      Receipt: Chk 4722 by 1103 Courvois.
      It was very unusual to be get this kind of sandwich at Chik Fil A #69???

Chick-Fil-AThe service

When I order food from the restaurant in greensboro indiana mall and make an order. They serve every customer after me first up to twenty or more. I will 30 minutes and go tell them and then them give my food without everything in it that I asked for. I complained to the manager and when I returned they did the same thing again. I don't know if they are harassing me for some reason or what is going on but it's getting old. All I want to do is order my food and leave happy.

Chick-Fil-AIce dream

I didn't leave my email from the complaint that I just sent you about the weight of the ice cream going down lower and lower and the price going to the moon, if you are going to not fill up the cup with right amount of ice cream, then lower the price! I really enjoy eating there, but I guess that I will just have to cut back on going there, don t want to but your employees don't want to help me out, it's all up to you, whether or not I continue on going there. This is suppose to go to pay braski, but I don't have a website to get it to him... Don t want to login. Here is my email: [protected]@aol.com

Chick-Fil-AProduct/service

I was in the drive thru this morning I ordered a buttered biscuit with grape jelly and #2 mini's with a large diet dr pepper with ketchup. I paid and checked my bag. I was charged for a chicken biscuit. I went back thru the drive thru due to rain and told the gentleman with the black jacket on that I ordered a buttered biscuit not chicken biscuit. I gave him my receipt and debit card he had to get a manager they didn't give me back my original receipt they gave me back the refund receipt and the new receipt for the buttered biscuit. I felt like I was a problem. I was not apologized to by either the manager or the guy in the black jacket. I was also very disappointed in my food the first time I have ever had an issue with this location with an associate and the food. My mini's were dry and cold. The hash browns were cold and greasy. I usually go by there 2 or 3 times a week for breakfast. I have to get the buttered biscuit for my co-worker she cant eat the chicken because of her food allergies. It will be a while before I return.

Feb 21, 2020

Chick-Fil-A — service

I am a huge fan of Chik-fil-a and how they do business. Friday, Feb. 14th at 7:00 pm I went to the Chik-fil-a...

Jan 21, 2020

Chick-Fil-A — illegal conduct of manager discriminate against breastfeeding mother

The manager of this eestablishment needs to be fired for publically humiliating a breastfeeding mother not...

Jan 17, 2020

Chick-Fil-A — substandard food

Purchased a breakfast burrito meal on Friday, Jan. 17 at the aforementioned store. Order number 8673762 Got...

Chick-Fil-Aspicy chicken sandwich with cold and no cheese mac and cheese

Purchase a meal from chick fil a in Suffolk va on Main Street . The spicy chicken combo and instead of fries I got the Mac and cheese. First time trying it and it was nasty and cold with no cheese.. I couldn't eat it.. I was excited about trying the Mac n cheese since I been hearing good things about it.. Me out of all people had the bad experience.. I only live 4 min away from my job so there's no excuse to why the food was cold. Very disappointing!!

Chick-Fil-Ayour companies latest decision on giving into organizations.

Im very disappointed in your companies latest decision on pulling out funds that where supporting organization that your founders believed in. Just for the sake of 1 organizations opinion. Sad day when being political correct is more important than standing on truth. The other sad thing is that your company cares more about their popularity than the actual people that you are now supporting. Because you are actually agreeing with their wrong choices that are causing them harm physically and spiritually. Im not saying that im boycotting your company just expressing my disappointment in your decison making and choices. I to love all people but I do love everyone enough to be truthful with them when needed. Even for the sake of them liking me or not.

Nov 26, 2019

Chick-Fil-A — you sold out

In 2012, I joined the hundreds of conserves who wanted to support Chick-fil-A restaurant when it was being...

Chick-Fil-Acorporate suicide

My wife and I support the Salvation Army & love Chic-fa-la but no more, Salvation Army helps the community, Chic-fa-la takes money from the community. We have decided that the money we were going to use to purchase your food will go to the Salvation Army & then we will eat at McDonald's which I love or Boston Market. We have been customers for along time, But no more!

• Su
                      Susan Kline Nov 22, 2019

What is going on with your generous charitable giving? Lots of chatter about some bad choices.
                      Some of US fight for your right to decide how to give but if you turn on us it will affect you more than you know.

Nov 07, 2019

Chick-Fil-A — the chicken sandwich

I went in to get a chicken sandwich left got back to my job Fortunately I work close by because when I opened...

Oct 29, 2019

Chick-Fil-A — order #: 5662375

I ordered a to go order of a cobb salad and a sweet tea today, 10/29/19. Upon returning back to work to eat...