Having problems with Wendy’s?

Wendy’s Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 624 8140 (Customer Care)
1 Dave Thomas Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendy’s Customer Service. Initial Wendy’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wendy’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendy’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendy’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wendy's — customer service

I just went to the Wendy's on 18577 NW Eider Court location in Hillsboro. The "hostess" Bertha, was a...

Wendy's — everything, manager, employee, service and food.

Just went to the Wendy's in Palatka Florida on Reid street and just had the most horrible experience in a...

Wendy'sdine in order, just nasty

It's 9:59 P.M. just left the Wendy's on Sprinkle Rd in Kalamazoo Michigan. Now I remember why I haven't been to a Wendy's in years. Got two Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. Last time I ordered one, it was around a buck. Now two. So, there's one piece of bacon, not a whole piece, but a crumbled up piece of bacon bits. Nasty cold bun. Tiny piece of hard meat. It's unbelievable how bad it was. They weren't busy, there's no excuse. What a pathetic excuse for a restaurant. Even McDonald's is far better than this crap. The only thing that is worth anything there is a frosty. And, low and behold, it wasn't available, because they had already started tearing it down to close. Damn shame.

Wendy'smanager

It is 1:00pm .I just left the 404 and Davis drive wendys in Newmarket ontario. 1152 Davis drive, to be exact. The manager Dexton Freehinte. Not sure of the spelling as his writing is poor on this paper.
    I requested a full size salad with avacado and chicken, I also requested 4 plain patties for my dog. He refused to sell the patties alone saying he could sell be 2 Dave singles and add a patty to each. I explained I buy the patties all the time at Wendy's by them self and have never been charged for sandwiches. He still refused to sell them separately. Saying I could pay 3.00 each sandwich and make them plain or add a patty to each sandwich. I left and went across the street to McDonald's and ordered my salad and 4 plain patties with no issue or questions what so ever. His behaviour was rude and disappointing. I wanted this situation brought to someone's attention. Hopefully he will be retrained in customer service.
    Thank you in advance for addressing this issue.
    Lee Haig
    [protected]
    566 Indian Grove
    Toronto, ont
    M6P 2J4

manager

Wendyscheck my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill

August 22nd. Went to drive thru. Ordered bacon burger, fries meal. Paid. got order. checked order. Burger was cold. told gal. She said "It just came off the grill mam". Felt like had been dismissed. I called, told manager what happened, said would send gift certificate. ok great. 8/29, no gift cert. called again. told it would be mailed the 31st. No cert. called again 9-5.No cert. called 9-14, said it would be mailed that day. guess what? No cert. I'm livid about this. No excuse

Wendy'swendys in allentown pa

Me and my husband ate there on Saturday (sept 15) the service was very slow and the place was very dirty no tables were clean and the floor was full of food and a milkshake or frosty was spilled all over floor. This is the 2nd time ate at this wendys since it reopened at a new location and both times it was very dirty it will be the last time we eat there. Sorry think the employees are not doing their job. Thank you.

Wendy'sfood and service

We just sat in line for 30 minutes to get food when we got to the window they had no idea what we ordered. The employees were cussing and when we got our food it was cold and they forgot our fries. When i asked for the fries the employee grabbed fries and handed them out the window with no bag or gloves. I am highley dissapointed in this service and im trying to get in contact with osha and the health inspector because its disgusting god only knows what the cooks are doing with the food

• Updated by ttimbox18 · Sep 18, 2018

Im guessing you work at wendys and you suck at your job to. But raise for 15 for idiots who cant make a burger or fry correct but its ok keep your comment to yourself saying the coon who complained about dollar general get a life.. I had a complaint i needs to be handled by corporate not a piss ant who works their

• Updated by ttimbox18 · Sep 18, 2018

Said the coon who complained about dollar general get a life

• Updated by ttimbox18 · Sep 18, 2018

The fries are old and taste like [censored] i through my food away my burger was nasty the pickles were rotten i want a damn refund

Comments

Wendy'sdouble charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.

On my monthly bank statements I have noticed every time I have dealt with Wendy's they have double charged my card just about every time at different stores. I tried to go through the store managers and fix the problem, but they seem to treat me as the problem. I felt they wanted to blame me for the different transactions, and became upset when all I wanted was my money back or a free meal for the double charge. I have bank statements that I have shown them, but still have been treated as the problem and not the regular customer that loves to eat with you all. I would appreciate someone that understands that I am not at fault here to contact me. I enjoy your food and want to continue eating here, but I need to know I will only pay once. Atleast know I will be took care of if there should be a problem to arise.

Wendy'sdrive thru wait

Good evening, please let me start by saying that I rarely, if ever complain, but I think my experience today deserves your attention. I arrived at your establishment drive thru, on MacArthur road in Whitehall, PA (9/15/18) at 7:01 pm. The line was long, and I did expect a wait, but...it was 7:29 before I received my food, and it was cold. I did receive an apology from the drive thru attendant(s), which was the least I expected. I am more than patient and understanding but I truly believe waiting 28 minutes is quite excessive. Thank you for hearing me out and I hope this will not happen again.
              Lisa Llewellyn ([protected]@gmail.com)

Wendy'snew hire: ford road, canton/michigan

Alert!!!
                To whom It May Concern: Are you going to interview or hire a mentally sick/disorder woman? Her name is Farzana Azeem, she has a long history of mental disorder, domestic violence, cops has been called to her home for so many times, and recently she got fired from Banyan Montessori (6215 N Canton Center Rd #305, Canton, MI [protected]) and Achieve Charter School, canton-YMCA (248 S. Union Street, Plymouth, MI [protected]-2904didn't offer her job either.

Her husband is an Engineer and works for a big company in Van Buren Township. They own one home in upstate NY in Niskayuna and one is here in Canton. They are well established, they don't need this job. What I know is, her husband wanted a house wife, that's was the reason he got married the woman like her and he didn't even know her mental conditions, of-course she and her parents lied to him too so he can marry her, now he got two kids and can't divorce her because of the kids.
                She used to work in Niskayuna ymca, she has been terminated from there once they found out her mental issue and Police (Niskayuna Police) got called in her Niskayuna residence many times. Cops (Canton Police) got called here in the new home too. Her husband should divorce her; I think he doesn't do it due to their children.

Couple of times she left home and took her children to Ann Arbor Shelter (SafeHouse Center, Clark road, Ann Arbor) Home and stayed there for many weeks, due to domestic violence. What I found here due to her mental issue is, she just left while her husband at work. She did twice same way, and now she doesn't drive, even though they got two cars, I think, her husband doesn't want her to drive due to her mental instability. I'm sure, she doesn't drive to see you.

She and her husband have been leaving in Canton more than four years; she is unqualified for any job. She should go to a mental hospital and get cured there. May be there is no cure of her; just keep her away from the community's business.

In 2017, she wants to work with Achieve Charter School, canton-YMCA (248 S. Union Street, Plymouth, MI [protected]

Wendy'sdrive thru

My family and I went to Wendy's in Hillsboro OR. We went through the drive thru and began to place our order. The employee taking it was very rude and had a poor attitude. When we got our order it was incorrect and missing many items. When I went in, the same girl was extremely rude and tried to argue with me about it. It took them over 20 minutes to correct it. By then, the rest of the food was cold. Instead of waiting again I just left. I was not happy that my dinner was cold and treated like I was in the wrong. I am not happy that I wasted over $33 too.

This took place on 9/11/18 @ about 6:45 pm near zip code 97006

Wendy'sservice/food

I frequent the Wendy's on 7th Street and Bell Rd. In Phoenix AZ quite often, but last year I moved out of that area. Tonight 9/13 I was missing Wendy's and drive over for a hamburger, french fries and a drink. I waited over ten minutes for someone to come to the register to take my order (the young lady was busy sweeping the floor). I finally was able to place my order. I waited over 15 minutes for my order to be prepared and I was able to watch the preparer of my food carry on a conversation with a co worker.
                    When I finally received the order which I asked to be eaten at Wendy's, it was put into a take out bag. The hamburger was cold, the French fries were limp and my trip back to my favorite Wendy's was ruined.

Wendy's at St Antioch CAgeneral manager

Every time me and my boyfriend come into this location (wendy's on a st.in antioch, ca) the general manager, nick harrasses us. He will come up to us and tell us we have to leave even after purchasing our food. Were quiet and never bother anyone. But for some reason it's a new problem every single time we come in. First he says customers complain about us using the bathroom, then the problem is that people want to come and sit down where we are sitting when there is plenty of open seating available and the open seats right across from us have yet to have anyone come and sit down, or we've been there too long. The sign in the restaurant specifically states seating is for customers. I'm not sure how they handle their management training but this guy has no business being a general manager. He's rude and makes up lies. Apparently he has something against us. People in this store will be there just as long or even before and after us. We've also been in there when someone was literally sleeping at a table but no body else gets told they have to leave, only us. Again not sure if wendy's tolerates this kind of harassment but I will not be taking my business and eating at wendy's ever again strictly due to this specific person.

Wendy'sservice

Store 11696 in El Paso, TX on the gateway plaza had absolutely nobody working the counter. I waited about 5 minutes before anyone came to take my order. There was a young lady working in the drive through and told me she would be with me in just a minute. When she came over, she took my order, one baked potato (plain). That's it. Nothing else. I waited for my baked potatoe while she went back to working the drive through. I told her I came in bc there was nobody in but the drive through was wrapped around so long, I would have been out on the Gateway. I asked what was taking so long, I just wanted my baked potato so I could go bc can't dog was in the car. I didn't know I'd be in there over 10 minutes when there was not one single person in front of me. The young lady had blue hair and tried to get smart by saying it wasn't her fault that my dog was out there. I told her it is bc she could have thrown my baked potato in a bag and I could have been on my way. I didn't need salt, pepper, butter, or sour cream. All I wanted was my baked potato. I didn't even need a bag. Now your manager on duty came over to give me my baked potato but there obviously should have been someone working the counter. The people who walked in behind me still had not ordered when I left out of the store.

Wendy's — from food to handcuffs

went for a food and end up in handcuffs. Me and my husband went to get a order that I called and ask could I...

Gaston

Wendy's — manager carlos/ district manager maria

MANAGER Carlos is very rude, he hung up the phone on me while I was discussing a issue with him. I called...

Wendy'sservice complaint

I would like to submit a complaint about the service received at the 204 15th St E, Tuscaloosa, AL location on Sept 9, [email protected] 4:28. The drive through speaker volume was very low and the associate would not speak clearly. The order was repeated numerous times and we decide to give the order at the window. There was still miss communication and poor customer service. The manager stepped in and tried to resolve/clarify the order. As we ordered a combo #2 (NO CHEESE) w/bottle water and a double stack w/everything, they did not let us know that they did not have bottle water until after we paid and at the pick up window. They did not offer a substitution or an up size for this, that would have been good customer service. There was clear frustration and attitude from the associate and manager when we asked about the up size in replace of the bottle water we paid for. Once we got our order it was still incorrect. The double stack did not have everything and the #2 had cheese. I sent the double stack back so they could properly make it. They also said they were out of chili seasoning, which was hard to believe after the service receive. This experience was terrible. Even though the manager injected herself into the situation, which became worse after she became involved. I understand frustration but customer service is as important as the quality of the food.

Wendy'sservice

They are overly slow ! They're not ina hurry for anything, when I go on the inside after waiting 20mins in the drive thru they are all playing ‘ laughing and joking ! Not making the orders . I think the managers do NOT care about the work crew, because they aren't enforcing them to do the work. If the drive thru is wrapped around the entire building they should be working !

Wendy'sbaconator burger and fries and apple pecan chicken salad

I visited my local Wendy's today and bought a baconator meal large & a apple pecan chicken salad when I got home which is not even 10 min away from the restaurant and opened my bag of food I realized that the fries were extremely cold and the burger meat was hard and not fresh at my wife opened her salad and the chicken was hard and cold also some pieces of lettuce had a little bit of a brownish coloring on it I'm very disappointed this is the first time I ever had a problem with this restaurant

Wendy96 jayco rv

1996 30' jayco motorhome
                                Clean and clear nv. Title.
                                My name is wendy and on friday, august 30, 2018 joann and her boyfriend let me spend the night in their rv so I could decide if I wanted to buy it. The floor was rotten so they started cutting the flooring out to the point you can see the street under it. Then they put laminate on top of the wet floor. I could not find my cat when I left so joann text me if I paid her 1000.00 she would return my pet. She is also holding a 500.00 deposit I gave her. Please contact me for detail text messages I have showing her criminal behavior. (she has reposted this rv for sale under the name joann)
                                I am filing a report with the police tuesday because they are out saturday, sunday, and this monday!