Having problems with Wendy’s?

Wendy’s Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 624 8140 (Customer Care)
1 Dave Thomas Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendy’s Customer Service. Initial Wendy’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wendy’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendy’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Wendy’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wendy'sblt

I Ordered a blt, no tomato add onion... the sandwich i recieved had tomato, and no onion, i also did not get a reciept. This was at 2:35 p.m. in the drive thru, the business did not appear to be busy, thats why i stopped there...i thought they would get my order right!! I love wendys food, but they always screw my order up at this store...i try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but i probably will not return

Wendy’s at 1636 Seminole Trail, Charlottesville, VA. 22901melinda wood, store manager

Melinda Wood was very angry that day, very aggressive with words and rude. As I was walking from the back of the store to the fry station, I see her jerking at the chicken drawer, as it appears to be stuck. She then turns, throws the object in her hand in my direction, sees it hit me in my ribs, then continues working, not saying a word. I stand there in shock for a second, trying to catch my breath as it knocked the wind out of me. Angela is standing behind her, looking at me with her mouth wide open. I go outside, Cindora coming after me, making sure I'm ok. She goes back inside, comes back out and I go in with her, waiting to see if Melinda is going to apologize. She doesn't. I leave to go home and get my boyfriend, as not being from this area, I needed someone there for support. I return, asking Melinda if I can fill out an incident report. She says no, then gets very argumentative with me, changing her story multiple times. She finally admits to knowing what she did. I go outside to call 911. They aren't able to do anything because whatever video she showed them, you're not able to see to object hit me. In any sense, this is not how a store manager, OR ANY EMPLOYEE PERIOD, should act. I would like to be compensated or at least see this woman lose her job. I refuse to work with such a bitter, angry person. She was very unprofessional. I only worked there for about 2 weeks.

Wendy's — food, restaurant and service

My sister and my niece and her two friends decided to eat at Wendy's at 6530 Pearl Road in Parma Hts, Ohio...

Wendy'sfrosty

We bought three small chocolate frosty's at the 1792 Wendy's in Winter Springs, FL today (08/30/18) at 9:30 PM and while we were eating them we found fragments of white plastic in all three. We couldn't eat them.
      This is ridiculous and unacceptable. It's a huge safety hazard! This is truly dangerous. Some scoops have tons of tiny pieces and some scoops have huge ones.
      I hope I got the last of the batch and that you don't serve that Frosty and plastic smoothie tomorrow to anyone, especially children!

frosty
      frosty

Wendysbad service

I went to a Wendys in buffalo new york on main street and the service was horrible. They had no fries, spoons. And the workers were pulling up they PANTS and playing behind the counters. They were just having a party. It took them 15 minutes to give me 2 frosty cause they kept playing. My experience from a 1-10 was a -2 . The service was really bad.

• Pa
            PattyP7 Aug 30, 2018

I went to Wendy in Flowood MS on plaza drive. It was a little after 3 pm 8/30/18. Drive through line I had to give my order 3 times and he just disappeared and came back asking if he could take my order each time. Then there was 1 car in front of me but it took them 10 minutes to serve him. Window 1 taking money no one was there, I saw him walk away just before I approached. Window 2 took my money and walked away. After several minutes returned my change. The service was bad. I was going to make a complaint on the Wendy’s survey but there was no receipt in my bag. Need the store# and exact time to complete it. So here I am to report bad service.

Wendy'sthe food

I had went to Wendy's two days ago and purchased a Caesar salad. While eating the salad, it taste like the lettuce wasn't clean or that something was wrong with the lettuce. After i got done eating the salad, i started feeling sick. I had diarrhea and throwing up from the salad with stomach pain as well. I wasn't sick until after I ate it. I am still feeling sick from it days later.

WendysI spent over $10 for a combo meal. hamburger was not right

My dad took me to wendys since I was a child. I stopped going to wendys years ago because product and service became horrible. I was so excited when stores were renovated. However, I spent over $10 for a combo meal. Wendy's on cassat and post location, jacksonville, florida at 11:30 am. I asked for a single atw add bacon. I got a jr. Bacon. When I had to drive back, the burger I received had a slice of bacon torn in half. A $6.00 cheeseburger had a sliver of bacon. Manager was rude when I asked if that was all the bacon that came on it. No compensation of any kind and a disappointing burger on top of. I was excited to enjoy wendy's again. My name is wendy. I do not know if I will pay my hard earned money with wendy's again. Sad because I am a great customer. I have never complained in my life with any company. You can check that.

Wendy's — service & lack of products

Ordered Baked Potato. I was informed they ran out of Potatoes. Ordered the Chicken Strip Dinner. Got to the...

Wendy'srestaurant food

My experience at Wendy's tonight was very unsettling. I ordered a double hamburger with everything extra tomato. But when I got home what I found in my bag was a sandwich that look like it was thrown together. The bun was all greasy and had mayo and ketchup smeared all over it. The paper it was wrapped in looked like it had been reused. I bought this today Wednesday August 15, 2018 around 9:00p at the location at 1918 Scenic Highway
              Snellville,  GA 30078.
              I normally would not go to such measures about a bad sandwich. But I tried calling the store over and over, but no one would answer the phone. I tried for approximately 2 and a 1/2 hours with no answer and that lead to futhar fustration. I would like to be refunded for this bad meal please.

Gregory Robinson

Wendy'sstore #[protected]

The employees of this Wendy's (2031 E Oakland Park Avenue) are extremely hardworking, but their management is a complete joke. They do not train effectively, leaving one young lady asking 3x during our exchange on how to use the register application. I have seen the soda machine broken and spilling water all over the place. Although generally a clean place, I have NEVER been more disgusted with management and specifically JAE Restaurant Group.

Wendy’sfood

Undone tenders is NOT what I paid money for!! I waited in line for 25 mins for UN DONE chicken strips?! NEVER again! This place need real cooks!! Everytime i've Went there either my food
                  Was cold or they gave me the wrong order this time my order was right but not cooked all the way I'm upset and I stay away so I couldn't go back for my money cause I would've! This is ridiculous

food

Wendy'sfood

Yes I was on vacation with my kids in Houston Texas and we bought your barque smoke burger combo 5 of them and I was very dis appointed can you send me coupon now for my family to try here in Mississippi Edward Collins pobox206 tutwiler ms38963 I don't know maybe you need to training them to keep the food fresh and stop talking and more work.and try to understand the deaf more you need better people to understand our needs we are not just another customer I am value and I choose your company out of 30 to eat at

Wendy's Halfmoon NYbaked potatoes

I have my family going to Wendy's because of me. I usually get cheesy baked potatoes with sour cream and butter I hate to complain but now it is a common occurrence. The baked potatoes are either cooked too long or have been sitting and are just warmed up. Out of two, I'm lucky to get enough to equal one. We won't be going to Wendy's for a while. I thought you would want to know. It has been going on for some time.

Wendy's — frosty drinks

I bought 3 vanilla frosty's at their upper james location, using the drive thru. When I got home & we went to...

Hamilton

Wendy's Restaurant in Danville, VAgiven wrong food or not all of the food ordered

Today my husband went to the Wendy's drive thru in Danville, Va on Riverside Drive and placed an order that was for 3 kids and 3 adults. Ordered 2 orders of chicken nuggets and got 1 order of chicken tenders. Ordered 1 chili and got 2, ordered a large fry and got none, ordered a large tea (for husband) and got Coke (which Husband is not supposed to be drinking) and asked for BBQ sauce and got sour cream. I think he has been to that same Wendy's about 4 or 5 times within the past year and when he gets home the order is wrong. He didn't have time to go through the bags as there was a line behind him and being nice he didn't want to hold anyone up. We did not take the order back to them as we had 3 screaming kids demanding food so we had to make do with what we had. Haven't complained until now but, enough is enough. The onions on my Dave's double were so tough you could not chew them. Wendy's has always been our favorite place to eat fast food but, we will be looking at other places in the future. Since I got sour cream I am pretty sure someone else that got a potato didn't get their sour cream. Very bad service!!!

Wendy’sproduct

Hello, I had ordered a baked potato for my daughter who is 4 we had ordered the food drive through and did not check the bags which I usually do but this time I was just in a hurry to get home, the customer service we received was pretty great this time but when I got home I was going to serve my daughter the potato, but before I did I noticed the potato was off color. Of course I did not serve it to her instead threw away. I didn't go back because I live on the other side of town.

product
                          product

Wendy'sproduct-spicy chicken go wrap

Good evening, I don't usually complain I hate to be that person. But I usually check my food before I leave but I didn't because I absolutely waited forever to get it. I was tired and hungry and just wanted to get home. But I'm guessing the girl in the front was new because she didn't know how to minus things you didn't want. They also must be short staffed because in between every order she took she went to get the person who ordered previously order. I got a spicy to go wrap that that when I opened had a shred of lettuce, 3 little piece of shredded cheese and a really small half of chicken. I refuse to drive all the way back to wendys just for them to fix what should've been done correct the first time. I don't feel like someone should make something they wouldn't even eat.

Wendy'sbuilding

We visited Wendy's last night and we were appalled at the condition of the building. It had several leaks in the roof — water was leaking in so many places that tables couldn't be used. It's such a shame because the food is great and the staff are friendly. Our little town is limited in places to eat so Wendy is an important business. I'd like to see the building repaired. Thank you for considering this complaint and helping our community.

Wendy'sservice

I Use this Wendy's several times a week. Tonight was rudest service I have ever received! Person taking my order at drive-through couldn't hear me due to banging going on in background & kept messing up my order. So I asked her to cancel it so I could start over. From that point on I received nothing but attitude. The cashier greeted me with a snarl, did not tell me the amount I owed, did not say thank you and closed the window in my face as I tried to thank her! The man putting my order together moved deliberately slow as I watched him, and also handed me the food without any of knowledge meant of my existence much less a simple thank you, and again, close the window on my face as I was trying to thank him! I did not deserve that type of treatment from them nor did I trust my food when I got it home. I'm not sure how I can trust them to go there again. Nor do I want to be treated like that again especially at 8:45 at night after I've worked all day

Wendy'sservice/ interior

i visited the wendys on the berlin tpke in Hatford ct and it was unorganized bad service firat of all they parked me which is ok no problem but why would you stuff all my food in one bag and give me half my order so i can wait on nuggets that would be fresh while the other food is getting cold ? then i ordered a sandwhich only ketchup bacon and cheese it was mad regular no ketchup ! i had a chicken blt it had half of a half of bacon ! like really and not to mention it was pouring out and they had a leak right in the middle of the restaurant qith no aigns warning customers or anything nibidy cleaning it up. or bucket no caution signs nothing. im a assistant manager for a fast food place and everuthing abiut my visit was definently unacceptable ! my name is veronica laboy i can be contacted at [protected]