Having problems with LabCorp?

LabCorp Customer Service Contacts

1250 Chapel Hill Rd.
Burlington, South Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LabCorp Customer Service. Initial LabCorp complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LabCorp above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LabCorp. Discuss the issues you have had with LabCorp and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LabCorp Complaints & Reviews

Feb 26, 2021

LabCorp — Staff

At this location staff are very rude I always say that I will never come back here but it's the closest...

Feb 25, 2021

LabCorp — Service and unethical behavior

I went to a lab core to do a drug analysis for employment I signed in via the portal on the computer that wa...

LabCorpService

I arrived for my appointment on 2/23/21 at the Conyers, Georgia location. I left a message the day before asking about a stool sample and the preparation of such. The call was not returned.

When I entered the waiting room, it was full of people with no social distancing and the woman asked me if I had my stool sample. This is not something that should be asked of a patient while they are standing in a crowded waiting room.

Very unprofessional, very unsafe. I am scheduled to go to another location today. If I find it to be the same, I will report the company to the proper officials.

Shannon Hoke
[protected]@gmail.com

LabCorpDrug test

I recwntky went to take drug screen at walgreens in stow ohio, the employee of lab core was very rude handed me a cup said you have 3 minutes . Iwent in very dirty bathroom thats clearly not being cleaned during this pandemic, nor wastemp ever taken anyways peed in the cup went to open the door and the lady pretty much falls into me listening at the door, tells me theres no temp on cup whatever i used didnt work ! Like what does that evenmeen, is she insinuating I did something to this cup or urine.I have absolutley no reason to fail a drug test actually never in my life have I .She continued to be rudeand belittle me, I asked what time I can comeback she tells me nope sit in this chair for 3 hours cant move basically I asked if I coukd at least purchase a water since i just gave you all my urine i held all morning like how else do u expect to get more out ! As well as I dont have time to sit here 2hours my dog is the car, Im def not gonna let him freeze for 3 hours as well as I have other apts .As dirty as that place was how do I k ow the cup wasnt tampered with never once did she open infront of me or anything, who knows where she pulled it out from .I asked to try another cup and she said nope ! Like if this how ya all cunduct business and treat people, its not a hoke im here trying to get a job for emplyment and go through this . She said if I left Automatically failed .Well so be it I left My dog in car its snowing and we have other apts, I definitely will becontacting my attorney to discuss this matter .Ive been upset and sick all day or how I was treated for no reason, also mever once was anyone 6 ft apart, this causes me to lose my job you definitely will here from us.Kelly Bartlett [protected] [protected]@outlook.com

LabCorp of AmericaDiagnostic services ordered by my physician

I have contacted LabCorp 4 times (via email) to assist with processing an invoice from June 2020. The bill does not identify services that I can match to an EOB. They have not processed the claim with my insurance company. The invoice now shows past-due. My fear is that this will be turned in to collections, or my insurance provider will not pay it since I no longer have insurance with that carrier.

Attached to my last email on 01/21/2021 was a copy of the only EOB I Have for the date referenced, and a copy of the front and back of my insurance information. Today, 02/09/2021, I received another past-due notice.

Feb 04, 2021

LabCorp — Pre-employment drug testing failure to follow mro process

I visited LabCorp in Thousand Oaks California on Wednesday, January 27, 2021for a routine pre-employment drug...

Labcorp/WalgreensFace mask / social distancing

On 01/25/2021, it happens I walked in the walgreen's where there are not mandate in the use of a mask but there where like 30 people waiting to get they blood taken, this is outrage no social distancing at all, you don't have the space to have so many people in this confide space. I work for the dept. Of health, I giving you a chance to fix it or I will report you to the dept. And the cdc and probably they will close you out.

Jan 12, 2021

LabCorp — Was not notified office was closed and I had an appointment

I made an appointment online for the LabCorp location a 501 E Hardy St Ste 150, Inglewood, CA 90301. I had to...

Jan 08, 2021

LabCorp — Front desk

My mom was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and has been going weekly to Labcorp in Somers Point New...

Somers Point

LabCorpI would like a response

My name is Jim McMullin. I had an appointment on December 21 for thyroid testing and a PSA test. I provided scripts for both. The woman who checked me in was abrupt and apathetic. Because of her apathy and her not following through the PSA test was not done although she was provided the paperwork by me. She was abrupt and unfocused. I had to wait for this appointment and now will have to wait again. [protected]@aol.com [protected]

Dec 27, 2020

LabCorp — Rude employee

Shelly Bench of Labcorp Me and my husband went to labcorp for a routine blood work, we are wearing glove...

Dec 24, 2020

LabCorp — Very rude front desk employee

Me and my husband went to labcorp for a routine blood work, we are wearing gloves which we disinfected before...

Dec 18, 2020

LabCorp — Error in blood test results

I had a cbc done that was ordered by my endocrinologist. It came back with an abnormally high red blood...

Nov 28, 2020

LabCorp — Blood draw at labcorp

Occurrence was on nov. 27 at approximately 2:30pm. This complaint is within the context of the lab location...

Nov 10, 2020

LabCorp — Rude front desk employee at labcorp

I arrived at Labcorp at 3331 Colorado Blvd in Denton, TX for a routine employment drug screen. Upon walking...

Oct 27, 2020

LabCorp — Blood test malpractice

On Dec 22, 2019 I took a blood test at Lab Corp at 1235 Lake Pointe Pkwy in Sugar Land, TX. The nurse did a...

LabCorpLab test

Kiosks. I take medication that makes me foggybin am. I had to fast so no coffee. I take cream. I found kiosks confusing and no one to help. I drove a ways to get there. I never use kiosks at walmart. Older folks need help at times
            So I did not get my blood tested. I even said I can not read screen. I am waiting to get new glasses. Very disappointed in this new system. Even walmart has a person that is there to help with using kiosks
            Lab core. No help.

Oct 08, 2020

LabCorp — Horrible, unsanitary conditions

First of all, when taking a urine sample, a woman is given alcohol cleaning wipes. There is no where to...

LabCorpStool sample test

I submitted a sample for test prescribed by my doctor. Normal turnaround time for the type of test is 2.5 days Submitted samples on Thursday, September 24. I received my results today, October 8th. Sent messages through my patient portal and got several replies that they were working on it and that these tests were very complicated. My physician, called LabCorp on Friday, October 1 and was given some verbal information which finally eased some worry on my part. Today, I received the real honest results - 95% of the tests failed as samples were "spoiled".

Massively careless and irresponsible. Stay away from this place.

Aug 21, 2020

LabCorp — Drug testing - rude service / untimely service

Hello, I would like to complain about the rude and untimely testing I received at 3909 NW 13th...