Quest Diagnostics Logo

Quest Diagnostics

Having problems with Quest Diagnostics?

Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Contacts

1866 930 3718 (Canada)
+1 973 520 2700 (Head Office)
+1 800 877 7004 (Clinical Trials)
+1 800 877 7484 (Employer Solutions)
+1 800 426 4702 (Nichols Institute, San Juan Capistrano)
+1 800 421 7110 (Nichols Institute, Valencia)
+1 800 336 3718 (Nichols Institute, Chantilly)
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quest Diagnostics Customer Service. Initial Quest Diagnostics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Quest Diagnostics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Quest Diagnostics. Discuss the issues you have had with Quest Diagnostics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews

Quest DiagnosticsLab tech did not want to draw the amount of blood ordered and left out some labs that were order.

I went to a quest lab to have my labs done. I had a very tall order of labs requested by my physician. It was recommended that I split them up in two days. So half of my labs were drawn on January 31, 2021. I made an appointment at another quest lab location( East 36thSt, NY, NY) to have the rest drawn. When I told the lab staff there that I'm here to do the second part which was highlighted, She rudely and loudly stated, "I'm not doing this" after she saw the amount of labs to be drawn. She told me I would have to go back to the lab I had it drawn at initially. I was so disappointed that I was refused service by the staff. However, I went back to the Quest lab I had the first set of labs drawn on January 6, 2021. Even more disappointing is all the labs were not drawn. I didn't even know that until I had a follow up visit with my doctor. This is the worst lab ever, I would never go back. I consider labs very important and should not be carefully reviewed so none is missed. A missed lab can cost someone's life. I will go back to the lab I used to go to. In addition, I made a complaint to the Quest labs but received no response. So frustrating! Never again.

Feb 18, 2021

Quest Diagnostics — Different service levels

I would like to understand the different standards for service levels. My adult daughter and I just had...

Quest DiagnosticsLab diagnosis

My lab diagnosis is wrong! I can't get through the phone system. Spent 20 min going in circles. I'm possible to get a rep. I push one push for help go back to bill.

Code r799number. Claim h28097247 said comerical indivdual its wrong!

Feb 16, 2021

Quest Diagnostics — Quest tech

Tech Lexi, persistent in trying to get a credit card from me to the point I almost left. She continued saying...

Quest DiagnosticsNeed copy of paid invoice

Need a copy of a paid receipt and all phone numbers hang up after holding as I have been trying to obtain this receipt for several months. The local office in Palatka, Florida said they are not able to help and provided a customer service number that kept hanging up. I need someone to contact me at [protected] via message or email me at [protected]@aol.com

Quest DiagnosticsDriver

I'd like to complain about your Quest Diagnostics driver of vehicle 40004 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Federal Highway at 3:20 on January 19, 2021. Speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating me while blowing the horn. I'm a doctor on vacation in Florida and not pleased to see this radical driving behavior by one of your drivers.
        I would hope to see this matter addressed. Unless you allow irrational drivers driving a company van with Quest Diagnostics on the written on the side.

Quest Diagnosticsquest diagnostic

updated the system 2 yrs ago. doesn't. have florida blue insurance.
          in can't rep on the phone. phone maze! recording, hold, recording, prompts.
          10 min on hold listening to recordings!
          very poor service! Reps need more training!

never can find fax number to give to drs office!

they need a call back system! or chat window!

I tired of being herding like cattle!

Quest DiagnosticsTest result

I had a covid test on July 14. I needed a negative to see my father, as it turned out, before he lapsed into a coma and subsequently died. I received a 'result' that stated that I had failed to submit a second ID with my sample (despite following all instructions), but the test would be processed anyway.

'Result'

Specimen labels must include two forms of patient
            ID. Only one unique identifier was present on the
            sample(s). The testing you requested will be
            processed; however, going forward please provide
            two identifiers as required by the College of
            American Pathologists (CAP).

Appointment

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:00 AM
            DANVILLE COVID-19 Drive Thru Testing
            211 NOR DAN DR UNIT 1010

DANVILLE VA 24540

What to expect at your appointment:

Learn how to self-collect your test (On-site self-collection instructions) If you don't believe you will be able to self-administer the nasal swab, please bring someone with you who can assist.
            Make sure to bring your:
            Insurance card (if applicable)
            Valid photo ID for proof of identity
            This appointment confirmation email
            Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time.
            Those being tested will need to wear a mask and stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check, and sample collection. For the safety of all those on-site, the test site is not able to serve those who walk up.
            How do I get my results:

Please make sure to verify your MyQuest account. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your Quest Account. Just click on the link and a screen will appear stating that your account has been confirmed. If you want to finish setting up your MyQuest account, sign into MyQuest, confirm your identity by answering the knowledge-based authentication questions, and authorize Quest to send you your lab test results. You can access your results through the secure MyQuest app or online portal at MyQuest.QuestDiagnostics.com

If you have any questions or would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact 1.866.448.7719Call: 1.866.448.7719

Visit QuestDiagnostics.com/home/Covid-19/ for our full COVID-19 update

My specimen sample is: GB495850K

I corresponded with your organization several times asking for a 'negative' or 'positive' result, and the only sensible reply I received was a copy of the result saying that the test would be processed anyway. I have not received any kind of acknowledgement that the test was actually run as was stated or what the result was.

Dec 18, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Covid-19 test result

TEST DATE: December 9, 2020 TEST SITE: 202 Colman Street New London, CT. 06320 Paperwork was submitted by...

Dec 08, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Poor service and uninformed customer service

Went to Quest Diagnostic to get information 8 people waiting outside, waiting room was full, and 3 people...

Quest DiagnosticsWellness Test / Blood work

I've been pushed around for a year now, trying to resolve my situation.
              In short, because of the test I got in November 2019, I ended up at the emergency room, my arm turned black and I was in unbearable pain that didn't let me sleep and work.
              I got a bill that mostly covered my insurance. All I asked is the rest of my bill to be covered.
              The person that promised to help me resolve the case was
              Sheryl Stanley [protected]). After leaving her several voicemails she never ended up returning my call.

Quest DiagnosticsOnline portal

I got call today I have. 2 accounts. I have questined this beforw no resolve.
                I eve got someone s elses results.

It is impossible to get customer service.
                Was a 2 min messge I could not under stand.

I was told I nee too open a account to get a message. I told them I did not want another account.

Questt has no customer service,

Quest DiagnosticsTimely lab results

I had a lab drawn on October 30. As of today, results were still not available to me online or on the app. Ten days is too long to wait on test results that they have. I called them and they were very nonchalant and unconcerned about this problem This is the second time in a row this has happened to me. The lab I had drawn on October 1 took just as long to get to me. IT seems unimportant to get the lav results published. MY doctor's visit can't be scheduled until I get my lab results.

Quest DiagnosticsCan't schedule an appointment

I have tried to schedule an appointment with all locations in
                    Chico, CA through the online appointment ap. No response. I have called by telephone all locations, can't get through, just the opening jargon, then the line goes dead.
                    I have called corporate headquarters, got through, but a ridiculous wait.

Someone needs to do something about this. Had to schedule an appt with
                    a different source to keep my dr. appt. You need to fix your problem quick.

Oct 26, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Billing

Quest sent a bill for service on 10/5/20. The bill, sent on 10/24/20, was a PDF file embedded in an email...

Oct 16, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Refund of $100.00 from quest diagnosticы

Name: Franklin Riley...78yrs young. November 13 2019.. had lab work at Quest Lab in Manassas, Va. Have...

Quest DiagnosticsDriver was reckless

On October 3rd, 2020 at 3:53pm. A quest diagnostics driver was behind me on 6th street In Berkeley California, until we reach the light to turn left onto Dwight. When I pulled into the left lane to turn onto Dwight, I stopped at the light because the left arrow was red. The driver of the quest diagnostics car stepped on the gas and drove around me, getting into the lane that had the green light to go straight. The driver drove into the intersection as if she is going straight and made an legal left, without hesitation of on coming cars. This was a female driver, who looked short in the driver seat. Possibly from the Hispanic or Asian race. Not Caucasian or American. When the driver saw that I had my phone out they quickly slowed that and at the next light when I was turning right they looked at me with worry knowing they were in the wrong. Please have your employees drive safe and think about others. If they are late please remind them to leave early. Thank you.

Driver was reckless

Sep 29, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Billing

I have a refund check for $165.25 since april 2020 and they don't want to issue it.. This was regarding...

Sep 19, 2020

Quest Diagnostics — Customer service and people skills

I normally don't do reviews, but this location takes the crappy piece of cake. The location in 3700...

Quest DiagnosticsQuest Diagnostics Website

Prime example of "Let's make everyone jump through hoops and put customer service as far away as possible so that nobody gets through to help desk." Their call line will try to not get you to help desk if you say you're a patient with a web portal problem. You have to say you're a healthcare worker and get redirected... Their website is broken on mobile, Chrome, and firefox... help desk was genuinely surprised I got through to them and obviously was no help. Advice was "just send a message to help desk and wait 48 hours"...I'm literally on the phone with help desk!!

Long story short: don't bother trying to look up test results online with them because their identification verification doesn't work, which forces you to send a message that they may or may not get back to you on. After all the trouble... you'll probably have your test results anyway.

Advice: don't use this company if possible.
                        - Incompetent/miserable IT department.
                        - Try to make it impossible to reach someone for basic issues.
                        - Broken website that makes you input all your information about yourself... but can't use it. It's scary when a website that can't even function makes you put in your SSN.