Having problems with KIA Motors?

KIA Motors Customer Service Contacts

1877 542 2886 (Canada)
131 542 (Australia)
8800 301 0880 (Russia)
1800 888 542 (Malaysia)
+82 234 641 114 (South Korea)
+1 800 333 4542 (United States)
+44 333 202 2990 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 497 493 (Ireland)
+43 800 784 777 (Austria)
+32 27 296 979 (Belgium)
+31 888 542 542 (Netherlands)
+41 627 888 899 (Switzerland)
+966 920 014 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 117 768 800 (South Africa)
+94 112 342 725 (Sri Lanka)
12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu

Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

Turkey
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi, Balkan Street № 58, Buyaka E Blok, Tepeüstü, Ümraniye 34771 Istanbul

Sri Lanka
297, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma № 250, Capital Reforma Torre B Piso 16 Col. Juarez, México D.F. C.P. 06600

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KIA Motors Customer Service. Initial KIA Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KIA Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KIA Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with KIA Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews

KIA MotorsKia Sportage 2017 Lease has been completed (

I writing you this letter because the Finance Department keeps calling me to collect money that I have paid them, I just received a bill for .66 cents, dated 01/21/2021 in which I paid. I do not owe Kia any money, I have all the documents and payments sent to Kia.

Tell you Finance department to check there records, The vehicle has been turned in almost a year now, It the worst vehicle I had ever had, the motor was blown at 13, 000 miles, I had to wait 1 month before i got it back.

Kia never did anything for me, they should have payed the 1 months lease on the vehicle. I have a bad taste in my mouth with them. I will never recommend a Kia to anyone.

Please tell them to check there records, I pay all my bills,
I'm sick and tired of them calling me.

Feb 18, 2021

KIA Motors — Optim 2013/recall service with dealership alm kia south in georgia

Contacted ALM Kia regarding a loud rattle noise in my steering column every time I hit a bump in the road. I...

Feb 11, 2021

KIA Motors — Failure to communicate

In mid-Jan I took my niro for 30, 000 mile checkup. The only issue I had was a noise in the steering column...

Feb 08, 2021

KIA Motors — Dealership / service in Columbia, MO.

I am contacting you because of the horrible service myself and my wife received at kia of columbia mo. We...

Jan 26, 2021

Kia in Rivergate TN — Vehicle

I went to Kia to get an oil change. They asked if I wonted to trade in, I said my credit isn't good and...

KIA MotorsFraud and Dishonesty

My name is Cedrick Seleki Tshehla (ID: [protected], Cell: [protected]). I bought a car at Kia Airport on the 20/03/2020 which had optional extras( Maintenance plan, other VAPS & Vehicle Tracking) amounting R13804.25. Till date those extras have not been installed. And i was also charged a delivery fee of R3000.00 but the car was not delivered, i had to collect it myself.

Jan 14, 2021

Kia of Cerritos — Service

My check engine light came on in my 2015 Kia Soul. Had it towed to Kia of Cerritos. Eddie Gonzalez was my...

KIA MotorsCustomer service is very bad

I have paid all the amount, on 8th I did transfer via QR code they provide to me, I have transferred 50000, 50000 and 30000 in that apart of the first 50000 the transaction failed and my bank refunded to me. The first 50000 is sent successfully which I confirmed with bank as well. But Kia account team said it is not credited. I have followed up with my bank, they confirmed that the amount is sent to beneficiary bank and if not received by beneficiary then they have to contact beneficiary bank. Kia was not properly following up and not responding to my calls and emails. It's been almost 9 days. They didn't delivered my car. No proper customer service from pressenna Kia and their employee Saravanan of account team.

Dec 14, 2020

KIA Motors — Servicing dept trying to delay working on car for warranty to expire

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Cars The issue that I have experienced wa...

Dec 09, 2020

KIA Motors — Vehicle regular maintenance service

I purchased my 2016 Kia Sorento brand new and with the Kia warranty that comes with it. I have serviced my...

KIA MotorsService

I turned in my lease the beginning of November. At that time, a salesman came out to check my car. Apparently the heavy 7"scratch was either missed by myself, the gentleman I was with, or it was never there.
        I received a wear and use charge of $225. I called Kia immediately and to date, I have not received the courtesy of a return call. I left messages for both the general manager, Mike Rohe, and another manager named Matt.
        This lease was my third Kia. I am very familiar with this process. I always purchased the "excess wear and tear" insurance with excellent results except for this time. Apparently, Kia changed their wear and tear insurance and never informed me that my lease had to be turned in 30 days before termination date. Who does this? Why would Kia do business with such a poor company.

Service

Dec 05, 2020

KIA Motors — I'm complaint about the service

I owned a KIA RIO since 2016. My car was break down on end of August 2020 and had sent to workshop for repair...

KIA MotorsKia optima bad paint - snow white pearl

I own a 2013 kia optima with the snow-white pearl paint and it is definitely peeling at a rapid rate. It is peeling off on the sides of my trunk, near the windshield, on the hood, and also on the edges of the doors. I bought it used, but have only owned it for 3 years and the paint was in perfect condition when I bought it. I have never done anything to make the paint chip or peel. It looks horrible!! The areas range from 1/2"to 2" large. I have over 20 spots on my car that are peeling off. Unacceptable! After already getting my motor replaced because of a bad motor recall, kia needs to fix this immediately. Obviously the paint they used, especially for the snow-white pearl paint, was extremely low quality! We pay a lot of money for these cars and should expect that they hold up. My parents own chevy's and toyotas that are 20+ years old and their paint is still in great shape! Kia needs to step up and remedy this!!

KIA Motorsfog/mist covering on headlight, fog light and indicators

Dear Team,

There is a fog/Mist covering on the headlight, fog light and indicators which is anonying and obstructing the light focus. I request an immediate attention and action for this issue. Tomorrow I have planned to visit the nearest KIA service center to get this issue resolved permanently. I hope and trust a prompt and genuine response.

KIA MotorsI had booked car but its been 2 month and still not getting response

I booked my kia sonet htx plus imt on 26th sep, however I was promised by dealer that I will get my choice of color in 8 weeks (maximum waiting period), and now after multiple follow ups with them, they are taking their steps back and not able to deliver my car on time, is been 2 months since I went for this decision and now I am regretting it badly.

I booked this car for my marriage purpose, but at the end of the moment when we are left with no time to chose any other option with any other brand/company, we are getting ditched by kia motors and dealers.

Nov 24, 2020

KIA Motors — Handicapped person complaint

We bought a KIA 2021 SOUL 2 weeks ago from Lally Kia Chatham Kent Ont. I am handicapped, they left out cruise...

Chatham
                Nov 21, 2020

KIA Motors — Customer service mistreatment

On 20 November 2020, I brought my Sorento in for an extended warranty issue. I explained the car headlight...

KIA MotorsThe car guarantee in Saudi Arabia

My car. Bought directly from your agent Aljaber. KIA sportage 2017 Turbo engine. 70000 KM use. VN U5YPK8160HL177977. All maintenance done in KIA - Aljaber (The exclusive agent in KSA) still guarantee covered. Gear metal box base is cracked with no signs of accident or hit. They refused to cover it. They requesting 29000 SAR (8000 USD). KIA is a good and promising car but it is shocking to me to give up on me. Please maintain your good reputation and interfere please.
                The branch of maintenance of cars in Alriyadh city. Khurais road, exit 30. My car still there.
                Im Egyptian worker with limited salary who struggles to have an acceptable life and trusted you. Please don't let me down I have the right please.

The car guarantee in Saudi Arabia

KIA Motorsfinancing

As much as I like my new kia soul, I won't ever buy or refer anyone to buy a kia ever. The scams perpetrated at the denville NJ kia did me in. Showing me one price and putting a higher price in the contract without me seeing it ( they kept saying the computer wasn't working right) was the worst. Not telling me that the car was being delivered from Pennsylvania until after the sale was another long with all the usual tricks.

Oct 26, 2020

KIA Motors — Services

I have my KIA serviced at KIA of Forth Walton Beach Florida when its due. I called last week to see if I...