FILE A COMPLAINT

Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

Turkey
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi, Balkan Street № 58, Buyaka E Blok, Tepeüstü, Ümraniye 34771 Istanbul

Sri Lanka
297, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma № 250, Capital Reforma Torre B Piso 16 Col. Juarez, México D.F. C.P. 06600

Complaints & Reviews

have not responded to request for lien release for a vehicle that was paid off two years ago

I am very irritated to say the least. I have purchased three Kia vehicles of the past several years and have used Kia Finances for the last two at least. On January 10th, 2020, my wife was crossing an intersection here in Minneeapolis, MN and was struck by a delivery truck that ran a red light. While my wife was only slighty injured, the Kia was totalled. The other insurance company admitted that they were 100% at fault and are willing to pay for the car. When presented with a copy of the title they resonded that it indicated that there was still a lien on the vehicle. We contacted Kia Finances and requested the lien release and were told that it would be sent to us. After several phone calls, over the past 5 weeks and being told that the release had been mailed it is yet to appear. I will most certainly not use Kia Finances again and may not ever purchase a Kia again.
I am once more requesting a lien release for our 2012 Kia Rio. I can be contacted via cell phone [protected]

Dealership failed to put oil in after oil service.

You would think if your taking your car to the dealership its getting the best Attention. I have taken my...

Kia Sportage 2018 ten (10) times same failure

This vehicle has been serviced ten (10) times to date to address the same problem, which is affecting the vehicle's safe and correct operation. The following describes the general performance issues:
- All dashboard indicator lights switch on.
- The motor switches to security mode, limiting its power to below 100%.
- The automatic gearbox becomes locked.
- The following stop working: speedometer, tachometer and temperature sensor.
the fault has presented itself a total of ten (10) times, and also taking into account that the vehicle has remained a total of 80 days in the shop while it has been inspected and supposedly repaired
I demand a definite solution to this situation. I feel I can no longer trust the vehicle with my safety and that of my family.

Kia Sportage 2018 ten (10) times same failure

Kia sportage Air Conditioning

Model: Kia Sportage 2018 Name: Chai Jyh Jiann Reg No: VC 2227 Very Disappointed on quality Kia Sportage...

Naza Kia Malaysia

2016 Kia Forte EX Airbags

Michelle Garza owner of a 2016 Kia Forte EX vin: KNAFX4A69G5460851
On February 21 2020 at 11pm I had a wreck. I was driving 70mph cruise was set coming over a hill on HWY 62 Oklahoma. A truck was either stopped or traveling at a very low speed. I had no reaction time to break. The entire front of my car was smashed in and the airbags did not deploy. I wanted to inform you of this default and I would like to settle this out of court. I feel I should be compensated due to the fact that in this situation or any other situation I could have lost my life. Please contact me at [protected] by phone, or email me at [protected]@bbcgrp.com.

Michelle Garza

tire repair/replace

Click and Clack often advised readers to avoid having your vehicle serviced at the dealer if at all possible...

suspect dishonest workers

Problems / Complaint as below : Dated : 2/3/2020 1. Around 9.15 a.m - My car PME 6266 delivered to Kia JNS...

the sensors/engine

On Febury 25th, my car started knocking. I was on a very busey highway in Atlanta GA, during rush hour. When i got to a place i could feel safe, i pulled over. to my suprise, I had no oil. The lid was on, NO sensors where on, car not running hot. I was due a oil change, but there should of been oil in my car. (I am in a dispute with the company that changed my oil as well.) So took my car to the dealer ship, my engine is tost!! $ 7, 000.00 would put a new engine in my car. I don't have that money. So know no car, and i have to take a hit on my credit to get new car.
I feel that i shouldn't have to go through all this, the sensors did not go off!!!
the car is at the dealership, trying to work it all out.
my email [protected]@gmail.com
Brandy Thomas

back door

I had an exident on 28 december 2019, now already end february. Still dont have any feedback. When I come to sc they said need to wait parts arrive. What the hell almost 2 month for nothing. How this happen? I need an immediate action for this or not I will write an email to kpdkk about this!! My insurance claim already approved since january. Why I never hear any feedback!!! They ask me to recommend to friend. Do you think I can recommend for this [censored] services? I need kia malaysia feedback to me asap!!

back door

2013 Kia Optima Hybrid

On Feb 12th, My vehicle lost power while traveling alone on the highway at almost midnight. I called and had the vehicle towed to my local Kia dealership where they informed me that it was engine failure. I would need a whole new engine. They told me also that the engine was included in a recall for that year and model. They requested to have the motor replaced and was denied by Kia. I called consumer affairs and was pretty much laughed at because the Hybrid models were not included in the recall even thou they have the same motor. I was told later they didn't include the hybrid because not enough were produced to include in the recall. The dealership has verified the issue with my vehicle is the exact same issue as with the ones that have been include in the recall. they have found metal shavings in the motor oil. Carriage Kia of Woodstock Ga has also said they would share all the info concerning my vehicle with whom ever it takes to get my motor replace.
I want my motor replaced by Kia. and I want this model to be included in the recall . I have taken great care of my Kia : having repairs and maintenance done by Kia on time, everytime.

Your TV advertisement

The girls doing the KIA advertisement on TV that I receive in Naples, Fl should be taken off the air. Caroline has been doing this job for a long time. They added a young Latino girl who dresses inappropriately, to say the least. Have her call me and I'll tell her what she looks like.
Caroline's clothing is not suitable for her size. She looks like she ready to do the weekly laundry.
I am so focused on their appearance that I do not hear their spill!

Angela C. Starinsky
[protected]

White paint started coming off roof and rusting

I have a 2013 Kia Sorento which about two years ago I noticed a spot on the roof above windshield. It kept...

2012 kia picanto recall info

Good day, I wanted to address an issue with the local Kia Dealer here in Hamilton Bermuda re: obtaining...

KIA Motors Corporation

rear hatch

Rear hatch on my 2014 sorento sxl goes up, then quickly comes down 3/4 of the way. This is very dangerous. I...

lack of information about car when agreeing a lease

I have leased 5 cars from Gerald Kia over the last 6/7 years (one for myself each time and then my wife). So...

locking steering wheel

In 2012 we purchased a new KIA Optima GDI EX at Rk Kia, paying cash. We preformed all the required maintence...

defected part

Own a 2010 Kia Rio5 with 47, 000km. I'm the second owner, which I purchased two years ago, with 9, 000 km. The engine light turned and immediately my vehicle had issues with its gears. Took my car to Kia Canada, and was advised the transmission, the 4th gear is gone and needed to replace my transmission. I called Kia and spoke with three different people and all say the warranty is done and they will not help. I don't understand how Kia is not willing to help a consumer. The vehicle has only 47, 000km. I have never heard of transmission going so fast. The Supervisors and managers at Head office are rude and not willing to assist. On their website there statement for customer: "We promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. Mr. Britton left me a message stating he received my message from his supervisor and is standing behind his employee, without even speaking to me. There warranty is five years or 100, 000km on their driven train, which means to me they believe their transmission should last at least 100, 000km. My car only has 47, 000km.

Your Desired Resolution:
Pay for half. Pay for the parts and I will pay for the labor. Such poor service. They absolutely do not stand on their own Core Values.

• Updated by Sandra Tvrtkovic · Jan 24, 2020

Spoke with Robert Marner, Director of Customer Experience today. They stand behind there warranty not their PRODUCT. He was rude, wouldn't listen and would argue with every question I would ask. Do not buy Kia again due to the executive team, as well they do not stand behind their product. This obviously was a defected part; however, they stand by their warranty. I understand the vehicle is 10 years old, but come on a transmission needs to be replaced at 47, 000km (lady driven). They do not care about you coming back or satisfaction of their customers. They are rated one of the lowest car companies in the world. Cheap service, that's why the car is cheap. Stay away from KIA. Over 750 unresolved complaints. Unheard of!!!

defective part

Your Desired Resolution:

service misdiagnosis, and overcharge. parts replaced that did not need to be.

On october 17, 2019 took my 2014 kia soul to then Lujacks, now Smart because of exhaust smell and lost miles per gallon. They charge $160 to diagnose, but then if service is done diagostic charge not made.
Diagnosis was leaking flex connector and gaskets. Rick VanBarg was assistant service manager handling this. He informed me parts were not available and needed to be ordered, so it would be the following week before repairs could be made. Repairs made and I took car to work. Car was still sluggish and returning home I was worried it would not make it home.
Problem was a defective catalytic convertor. Total bill for flex connector, and two gaskets with labor was $817.56. When no satisfaction from Rick and lujacks was found, a complaint to Better Business Bureau was made. There was no response to the complaint, probably because of ownership change. Complaint I ask for half of the bill to be returned because of wrong parts replaced. Flex connector I have and it was ok.
Rick still works for Smart. I would not trust my car out of sight of this dealer because of Ricks lies and attitude. This KIA Soul should also be added to the recall list for faulty convertor.
This has been a good car until this problem occured. My mistrust for this dealer and Rick, makes me want to lean back toward Toyota for my next purchase.

• Updated by Myfaultysoul · Jan 24, 2020

Parts were available at parts store, flex connector $238, gaskets $6, and new convertor $169. My total parts for flex and gaskets, no convertor was $503. Labor $217. BBB complaint I ask for half of money back and dealer did not respond/

reimbursement of money spent on hotel when 2018 kia optima broke down 4 hours from home for 3 days..

on [protected]..my 2018 kia optima broke down in Colorado springs..4 hours from my home...dealer said it was a sensor and would take 3 days to get the part and get it fixed...this would be late on on Saturday afternoon...3 of us were stranded 4 hours from home..we got a hotel and had to stay in hotel... had to pay for food while there the 3.5 days until it was fixed on [protected] at 5pm..(which we had to pay for hotel that day again due to check out being at 11am...car not fixed until 5pm..)...I called kia claims and got the address on where to send paperwork to get reimbursed for the expenses on 12-11-2019... i have called every week to see what is happening...they cannot find any paperwork on my issue...i was told it takes 30 days for it to get into the system...but i see on the claims form you only have 30 days to get paperwork turned in...the paperwork with year make model vin date of incident kia dealer repair hotel bill have all been sent to kia roadside claims.po box 9145 medford ma 02155...can someone please help me...state I have a case number that has been closed [protected]...vin 5xxgtL39jg227867