Having problems with Honda Motor?

Honda Motor Customer Service Contacts

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor Customer Service. Initial Honda Motor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Honda Motor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Honda Motor. Discuss the issues you have had with Honda Motor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Honda Motor Complaints & Reviews

Honda MotorWarranty

I have purchased a Honda city car from Honda about 2.5 yrs ago and my music system is not working so I take the car to Honda service centre me, they reply me that u r part will not be repaired so we have to change the system and u r car is in Honda warranty so it will be changed within 15/20 working days and now it has been about 3 months they are not giving reply on that

Nov 27, 2020

Honda Motor — Repair - under warranty

Dear Customer Care, I write this email to you because no any management in Honda Malaysia to help me about...

Nov 24, 2020

Honda — Rude customer services by mr yap and ricky from kah motor ipoh perak malaysia and lousy product quality

Full Name: TAN WANN RU I/C no: [protected] Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No: [protected] Vehicle...

Oct 06, 2020

Honda Malaysia — Reverse camera misaligned

Dear Mr. Toichi Ishiyama, I need to request for your help on a safety issue I am having with my Honda...

HondaAfrica twin motorcycle 2020

My husband purchased a 2020 Africa Twin motorcycle from Bob Beaverton Portland
    The dealership just inforned me that the parts will only arrive in November the motorcycle has been in the repair shop for 3 weeks and only has 4000 miles on it. He almost died on a trip where the motorcycle would lose power while overtaking a truck. They have to replace a fuel pump
    No one can tell me what to do regarding this. Do I keep paying for something that I cant use? Do I get a refund? Do I cancel the deal?
    Please help
    Veronica Moolman
    [protected]

Sep 11, 2020

Honda Motor — Purchase experience of a used car at Honda of Thousand Oaks

I came to Honda of Thousand Oaks with my wife to buy a used car. We already pre-shopped on their website and...

Jul 22, 2020

Honda Motor — About the service I had done for so many times

I done my new civic service in Honda dealer for 3 years. Today my friend working in the work shop found that...

Jun 07, 2020

Honda Motor — Seek job on urgent basis

Respected HM TEAM, Good Day! Firstly thank you so much to send me the attached cheque from HACPL I ll send...

Honda MotorBubbles forming on glass see photo

Dealer in Dammam refused to acknowledge the defect stating the soap I use caused it. Please examine the defect in the photo
      Marouf Arnaout
      [protected]@arnaouts.com
      +[protected]

Bubbles forming on glass see photo

Mar 01, 2020

Honda Motor — Honda HRV (Car Reg No. AKL 566)

1) 4th Feb 2020 sent car to above addressed service centre due to gearbox failure. 2) Service centre...

Feb 03, 2020

Honda Motor — motor

In the month of november 2018 I purched a Honda Civic 1.5 T manual transmision hatchback. On the 15-11-2018 I...

Jan 29, 2020

Honda Motor — wrv

Dear Sir/Madam, I am the owner of a WRV CAR no UP25 CM 2740 which I bought on January 4th 2019 from Eternal...

Honda Motornav system and stereo

Why do you export second hand cars to NZ and not reprogram them for our country witch is English and not provide the service for the second hand vehicles you sell here. Not every one in NZ can u derstand your stupid language and you should have programs and support for the vehicles you sell in this country. I will be contacting the consumers instatute of NZ about this issue as I won't let this rest. This is a promise and not a thread.

Jan 22, 2020

Honda Motor — sales department

To Whom It May Concern, I recently purchased a Honda Civic at Al Futaim Motors in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE...

Jan 11, 2020

Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited 43 Km Multan Rd Manga Mandi Lahore Pakistan — honda city car

I, Farzana Farooq Booked One Honda car in June 2018 by Booking order No [protected] but it has not been...

Dec 31, 2019

Honda Motor — my car crv 2016

Dear sirs, I decided to write this email as I had and still having a terrible experience with my Honda CRV...

Dec 03, 2019

Honda Motor — wrv car front chromium with honda monogram is rusted

I am owning my second Honda Car WRV IDTEC 1.5 Diesel top option bearing Engine no. N15A15022964 and Chassi...

Honda Motorhonda civic 2019

My car was sent for repair 3 weeks ago as I got into an accident. Till date, parts in are not available at Honda and I have no idea when I'm getting my car back. I have wasted money on this months lease and offered no reimbursement.

The case manager assigned to us said it's not Honda's fault vehicle parts are not available within Honda as Honda wasn't expecting us to get into an accident.

Please put this as a disclaimer on your website or stores so customers know not to expect any cooperation in case they get into an accident.

Sincerely,
          Very disappointed customer

Honda Australiacracked windscreen in my less than 2 year old 2017 honda crv.

My 2017 Honda CRV suddenly developed a large crack in the windscreen. It starts at the top. middle of the screen and extends downwards and then curves to the right toward the drivers side. It has only done about 13, 500 km and has only been driven on suburban tarred roads. It is always garaged in a locked up garage.

Last Wednesday morning, the 6th of November my husband washed my car and discovered the crack. There was no extreme temperatures at the time.

We can see no explanation for what has happened, other than that the windscreen manufacture and installation of poor quality.

Registration number is DSY12H
            VIN Number is MRHRW185OJPO61812

Contact details Mrs Janice Vasic
            Email [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 09, 2019

Honda Motor — crooked disk plates - honda civic 2019

This refers to the captioned subject. Please be advised that I bought brand new honda civic (full option...