Having problems with Ford?

Ford Customer Service Contacts

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248

Postboks 514, 1410 Kolbotn

Russia
ul. Moskovskaya, 18, a/ya 64, g. Khimki, Moscow region, 141402

Spain
Aptdo. de Correos № 3, 46700 Gandía (Valencia)

Sweden

Singapore
305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942

South Africa
PO BOX 411, Pretoria 0001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford Customer Service. Initial Ford complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ford above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ford. Discuss the issues you have had with Ford and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ford Complaints & Reviews

Ford2008 crown vic air bags

I had a 2008 crown vic that I got from a used dealer in forest mississippi it had 400.0000 miles on it already but it was still running perfect . no problems other then the thing that controls the heat but I fixed that no problem.. Any way on the way home from a friend house a car pulled out in front of me I swerved and missed it ran off the rd and hit a tree I had my seatbelt on .. Thank God cause none of the airbags worked .. I went to the hospital with a fractured neck. The insurance company didn't even check to see if the were deployed . what can I do ...

FordF150 XLT 2017 model

The instrument cluster went dark for the second time randomly. Its a safety issue as I cant even see where the drive is on the transmission as it is dark. My turn signals dont work. It is intermittent and based on the fact that Ford knows of this issue, I want a new cluster installed. I have taken it into Ford and because the issue is intermittent, they say there is nothing they can do until it goes dark again, further endangering my family if we are out driving.

Fordford ecosport ambiente 1.5 2016 model, vin: MAJAXXMRKAGR64596 , REG NUMBER:HSX 573 EC

I bought the above car in May 2016 and it was brand new from EASTERN CAPE MOTORS(EAST LONDON). It has continuously been taken to service in due intervals with Ford Agency. I replaced the battery in February the 28th 2020 after it was indicating that the battery needed replacement.In October 2020 the car started giving me problems of not starting/ starting when it wants to. This happened occasionally and whenever it fails to start it displays on the dashboard "SERVICE ENGINE NOW" with an amber icon on the speedometer screen which according its manual, the car must urgently be brought to the Ford agency. I would find someone to kick start it because I am a lady and I don't know how to do it. I phoned Eastern Cape motors to report the matter. They asked me to try bring the car to them so that their computer system may detect the problem. On the 12 November 2020 I took the car all the way from Libode where I stay to them and they checked everything including the battery and said everything was fine and also the battery was checked in a nearby battery centre and brought a slip that showed that the battery was tested and found to be new. They said they had tried to check even manually and saw nothing faulty with the car. they also told me that they had updated the system of the car in case it was the cause.

They gave me the car saying that if this occurs again I should bring the car and leave it with them for two or more days so that they thoroughly check this again. It continued doing the same thing until I took it to them on 14 December 2020 and left it with them. To my surprise they called me to say that there was nothing they could do with the car because the cause for this is the battery and for them to check the car I should buy a new battery. the big QUESTION now is why? if the battery is the problem here, how come that sometimes the car starts on its own and fails when it wants to? this shows me that the car is being attended to by a LAYPERSON like me. it is only 70 000 KM mileage now.
      I depend on it even for work purposes and I am paying an instalment without a car, is this car designed to be like this, can I recommend that someone must buy from FORD products? If the manufacturer fails to detect the problem of its own product, who else must do it?

I NEED URGENT RESPONSE.

From MRS L MATENTAMO

CELL: [protected]

email: [protected]@gmail.com

Ford2016 Ford F150 Lariat

Chrome PVD Peeling off Wheels: When I purchased my 2016 Ford F150 in June 2020 as a used car from Performance Ford, Bountiful Utah the chrome on the wheels was in very good shape. The vehicle had 45, 837 miles and we purchased a Complete Extended Warranty ($2700). The tires at that time had about 10, 000 miles left on them. When I had new tires installed in October 2020, the chrome on all four wheels flaked all around the edge of each wheel. I was told by the installer that this was a very well known issue with Ford PVD wheels and that there was a recall for this. I searched the internet for the issue and found a profound number of people complaining to Ford and on other forums about this very issue with these wheels I have found no evidence of a recall.

I phoned Performance Bountiful Ford service and spoke with Mike, who said they had never heard of the issue and also that our warranty didn't cover it. I'm writing to you in the hopes that you may provide me with a path to solve this issue.

I've attached photos of the F150, the undamaged rim when we purchased the vehicle, and examples of the peeling when we had the tires replaced.

• Fr
            Frankwhit5678 Dec 12, 2020

The same happen to me until i got a good Lawyer to help review my complaint, which they did and file for a lawsuit against the company. They begged for me to drop the case against them.

Dec 04, 2020

Ford — Warranty repairs

I have 3-2019 Ford F-450 trucks (used to pull hotshot trailers) in my business. On September 14th 2020, the...

FordSpare parts availability

Hello Sir,

I own a ford focus titanium 2018, my incident is simply i need to change car battery but it's not available in the maintenance center.
          and they told me that i have to wait one month and half so they can get abroad.

i have parked my car at center since 5th of November and i have to wait till 15th of December to get the car fixed, with crossed fingers for no other delays.

Hope you understand that this really unacceptable by any mean, to wait one month half because of the battery only.

Thanks

Nov 06, 2020

Ford — Won’t honor extended warranty they sold me

Do not buy the extended warranty they will not honor it Scamville ford... They will not honor the warranty I...

FordStock wheels on 2017 ford f150 lariat

I purchased a 2017 Ford F150 Lariat from Maryland Ford Dealership and I purchased the Ford Protect Warranty Premium care upgrade for CPO April 6 2020 at 38, 700 miles and was told it was bumper to bumper but that was untrue. Just this month Sept. 2020 I noticed the driver's side wheel was peelig in three spots. I called the warranty company and they said I would need to take the vehicle to the ford dealership. I did and after 3 hours they said this was cosmetic and was not covered under the extended warranty and the bumper to bumper warranty expired at 36, 000 miles. There appears to be a proble with these wheels and it is a shame tha Ford does not stand behind the product because the issue does not always show up prior to 36, 000 miles. I also think it is shameful that they claim everything is covered except routine maitenence when it is not. Thanks very much.
            Mckenzi Johnson [protected]@aol.com

FordFord escape

I have a 2017 escape that has only been serviced by the dealer sunshine ford the car looks brand new it is in perfect condition I had the oil changed two months ago two weeks later the car was smoking and it was not running properly I took it back to sunshine ford they charged me 250 to dad knows an existing problem for escape which is the oil is looking into the transmission they wanted $6400 to fix it I or my family which is a very large family will never purchase a ford I will let everybody I know ford cars are junk they are not what they used to be and the dealership once you leave it off the lot just don't care about the consumer anymore I have never been so disappointed in my entire life with any car that i've ever had and i've had many to florida but never again you have lost a lot of business through you are non-caring ways

FordPaint peeling on 2016 explorer

We purchased a new Ford Explorer in December 2015 from Coggin Ford in Jacksonville, Florida. In 2020 we have noticed paint blistering all around the outside of the hood as well as underneath the hood. We have since learned that this is a well documented problem as it is admitted in several Technical Service Bulletins issued by Ford. So far at Coggin Ford in Jacksonville we have been unable to receive satisfaction for this problem. We are seeking a repair for this problem from Ford at any local dealership.

Sep 18, 2020

Ford — Bad repair service

On 27 January 2020 I sent my car for service at Ford Umngeni In Durban. On 12 February 2020 my car had an...

Aug 19, 2020

Ford — Eco sport titanium

In 2016 I bought a Ford Eco Sport Automatic and from then I had problems with the gearbox/clutch. It was sent...

Aug 07, 2020

Ford — Fiesta

I purchased a 2015 Ford Fiesta two years ago because it was good on gas, low miles, And fairly priced. I have...

FordService

Ro number :- ROABK013830A
                  My ford number Eco sport Gj-06-6336
                  The advisor said that my car will be done in 4 to 5 hours but its been 6 hours not done yet and thay go to meeting .
                  I have been waiting for long time
                  I have not get lunch also
                  Me too have work
                  Date :- 20/07/2020
                  Time :- 9:30 to 3:30

Car was put for gear wire change and washing

FordWindshield

I have a 2016 XLT F-150. I bought it in 2019 with 25, 000 miles an in immaculate condition. It's a great vehicle, though not as good as the 2004 model I had for 15 years. What's the problem? The windshield. I have gotten 8 chips in it this year alone- it can't take even the slowest rock without breaking. I get chips at 20, 30, 40. 50+ mph. It is by far the worst windshield I've ever had. My 2004 had a total of 3 chips in 15 years. Ford needs to spend a few more bucks and put decent windshields in their vehicles. This is my fourth Ford truck but it may be my last.

Jul 06, 2020

Ford — Fiesta brakes damaged by ford workshop and they still haven't been repaired 4 months later 4 months later

Mekor Ford - Claremont Cape Town On the 21st of February 2020 I dropped my vehicle of at Mekor Ford in Cape...

Ford2017 ford escape

I purchased a preowned certified Titanium Escape from Tomball ford with 11K miles on it. I was told it was traded in by a lady that did not like the car. I now have 32K miles on it all hiway miles and the apint is flaking/peeling off the windshield/door post both sides. It appears to be a cheap made clear plastic strip beneath the paint that was obviously not treated/prepped properly to allow the factory paint to adhere to the cheap plastic. This is a prime example of why American's drifted away from buying American Made. There is absolutely no escuse for this type of workmanship. Pure Bad Quality!!!

FordCredit office - is racist

I've had my truck with Ford for 4 year, always made my months payments. Wife took advantage of the 3 month extension via the Ford Phone APP - extension was Approved . 3 months later Truck was repossessed stating Approval was not completed on their end and was not showing up in the system. They said I have to Find new Financing with another company. Seriously idiots - flawless account and I make over $400, 000 - Idiots look kids- drop out of school Ford Credit will Hire you as a Manager.

Ford2015 ford explorer

My steering assist light came on and immediately I lost my steering. I could have been killed, killed my granddaughter or another driver. I see there are recalls for this up until 2013. But I have seen thousands of post that this has happened to other people. They need a recall asap. And I want them to repair mine NOW. This happened yesterday and luckily I was able to get the car pulled over . I have ALWAYS owned fords. But if they don't fix it, I have no problem going to a chevy. They should have had a recall on this already!

Jun 22, 2020

Ford — 2016 ford transit van

Multiple visits to dealerships in the past 3 years, multiple recalls on driveshaft coupler, EGR, DEF you name...