Having problems with Memory-Of.com?

Memory-Of.com Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Memory-Of.com Customer Service. Initial Memory-Of.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Memory-Of.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Memory-Of.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Memory-Of.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Memory-Of.comWould just like to get a copy of everything that was put on her site

Have had this memory of site for my daughter since 2005. Would just like to get a copy of everything that was put on her site. The photos and the post meant a lot to us. There is a lot of love and time put into this. Would very much like to at least get a copy of everything. It is sad so many people used this for comfort and now it has been taken away.

Memory-Of.comLoss of site on the web

In 2006 I paid for the lifetime site of my son. He died at the age of 14. I go on the site maybe once or twice a year but now it is gone.
    This is what I get when I go on his link.

Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

why is it gone? How can I get all that information on the site back? I'll even take a copy of his pages on dvd of working files.

Memory-Of.commemorial candles and content editing

On my daughter Jessica Rose Gomez's website I have not been able to light any candles or edit any of the content. Family members including my daughter's child
      are very upset at not being able to access and properly express their thoughts on the memorial website. Please help. Any questions feel free to contact me.
      Thank you.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Name: Hector Gomez

Memory-Of.comI paid for the site to be permanent, and all of my photos and poems are gone!

I created and paid for my daughter's site in 2005. I added photos, drawings, and original poems. I believed they would be secure, as I paid for it! I don't have hard copies of a lot of it anymore. I used the site! I need to find someone who can help me get access enough to get it or have it sent to me somehow! This is just losing it all again! How can they just take something so important? I guess maybe I need to contact my attorney. Maybe we need a class action to get our info back. This is wrong!! I want my photos!!!

Memory-Of.comcan't get to my granddaughters memory site

I paid for the lifetime option. I cant get to her site it keeps giving error message. I just need someway even if I have to pay again to get all her photos and messages off of her site for me to have. This Website has been there since she passed in 2005 and my daughter spent countless hours putting photos and other things on this site. She was with us for eleven years. All these memories were there to look at and cherish. I just need to get a copy of everything. If someone could please get me contact information for memoryof.com I would be forever grateful.

Memory-Of.com — ripped off by memory of.com fraud by memory of.com

The owner to Memoryof.com Tal in Israel has taken stole the money the memorys the writings the pictures and...

Memory-Of.com — memorial website

Ive had this memorial page for my husband since 2005. I paid the money to have it be up forever, but it ha...

Memory-Of.com — website disappeared

I created a website for my husband, with 95 photos, and want to access it, and it is not there!! He passed...

Memory-Of.commemory site

I paid for lifetime sites, Zak Varma and Chloe Varma. So much was posted on here that we cannot access. I just want to be able to get back what is there. My grandchildren were taken 10 years ago so we need to get back what we have there. It is so important for us to have this as it was posted not long after their deaths when emotions were still very raw. This company posted that they were working to resolve the problem but since then, nothing at all.
            Please help.

• Ju
                Judy Dills Apr 17, 2019

I can't get to my granddaughters memory site. I paid for lifetime. I just wish and pray there is some way for me to get all the pictures memorial candles from people. I would pay to get all photos and comments that were on her site. I just don't have contact information. Could someone please help

Memory-Of.commemory-of.com

I tried to access my husband memorial site tonight I do that when I miss him or I'm sad. It says error unavailable I paid the lifetime fee in 2008 all messages and candles lit are there can someone help me please
              I just cannot imagine a company taking advantage of deceased relatives. This is hurting me so much. I want to cry it's the only place I can go to say how I feel to my husband. I put his life story up there and I cannot access it. Please help me
              [protected]@comcast.net
              In Memory-of.com Thomas J Lisacek Jr

• Wr
                  WRONG12Scam Aug 10, 2017

that's the thing, Michelle...no one ever responds to inquiries, the posting that the site is down stays that way sometimes for months.. I am also at a loss..

• Mi
                  MichelleOke Aug 10, 2017

I cannot get onto my daughter Lily's site! I am at a loss. She would be turning 11 this December and I go there often and I keep thinking it will be active again soon, but no. Is there anyone to contact? My mom paid for a lifetime membership for us and I am so sad that I cannot visit her! Our story was on there! I do not have a copy of it and over the years I added to it!
                  Please contact me if you have had any luck finding how to retrieve this. Thank you!
                  [email protected]

• Wr
                  WRONG12Scam Aug 08, 2017

I for one understand how you feel dear...the site has posted a message that has gone way past 'a few days'. what I am reading here is very unsettling. after all the uploading of photos and candle lightings (9 years worth)..PLUS paying these people for the forever package.. the site always seems to go down whenever my daughters anniversary comes around... just when you need it most, you know? take good care and don't let it get you down.. all we can do is learn how to cope.. its never over and we know that's the truth!

www.memory-of.com — website gone

I have had a memorial site for my husband since Dec 24, 2006. I cannot access the site, nor contact anyone to...

Rehoboth

memory-of — site is down

Has anyone found out more about why the site is down and if or when it will be back up? Is there any action I can take?

Memory-Of.com — debiting my credit cards triple each month

These people are crooks, they have a non existant support, there is no telephone number to contact anyone and...

Memory-Of.com — this website takes advantage of the bereaved

This website takes advantage of the bereaved. It is an unmonitored setting that takes credit card payment...

Memory-Of.com — my son's memorial site

This website sells memorial web pages for your loved ones that are deceased. They have had problems with...