Menu

complaints

FedEx Complaints Summary

164 Resolved
1586 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from FedEx with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for FedEx has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FedEx. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

FedEx complaints 1750

Sort by:

Newest FedEx complaints

F
6:04 pm EST

FedEx delivery issue

one leg of my item is missing due to the box being ripped open and sealed back. neither on of the supervisors have done anything about it. its my second complaint in 3 months. case number C-[protected]. i have many more case number over the years of the same thing. the supervisors that have called instead of emailing do this so they don't have to witness the damage and they give a general response.

Claimed loss: the item is $45.00

Desired outcome: to be reimbursed for my item because i cannot use it now.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified FedEx representatives only. If you are affiliated with FedEx, please claim your business to access these details.

I
7:16 pm EST

FedEx No Knock and Attempted Delivery Time Incorrect

Two days in a row now, my package has been "out for delivery" only to be delayed sometime in the delivery window. I haven't even left my house the last two days. I have been waiting in the room by the front door for hours, and I open my door to check periodically. Well, this most recent time that I checked, I see a "We missed you" note on my door! Nobody knocked or rang the doorbell! I've been sitting in silence working at the table by the door for hours! And on top of that, the "missed" delivery time on the ticket hasn't even happened yet today! This information is all completely made up by whoever the delivery driver is. They clearly don't care about actually delivering the packages for some reason.

How can I get my package to be actually delivered, and not deal with some worker who is too lazy to do the job they signed up for? How can I report the person who can't be bothered to knock on a door and who lies about the attempted delivery time?

Desired outcome: I want my package and I would like to report the delivery person who did this. I hope they can get fired since this clearly isn't the job for them.

S
9:31 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My package was suppose to be delivered on Friday. February 9, 2024. The call box to my building has not worked in months. I have the the company I made the purchase from put instructions that the driver needed to call me when he arrived so that I could go down to get my package. I am sight impaired and rarely leave my building. When they made the 1st...

Is FedEx legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals FedEx as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 9% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, FedEx stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering FedEx should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

FedEx earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: FedEx achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for FedEx. The company provides a physical address, 34 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Fedex.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows FedEx website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fedex.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Fedex.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with FedEx, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with FedEx is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

FedEx website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While FedEx has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 9% of 1750 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to FedEx. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P
4:19 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed 2 orders with a company within 2 days apart. Same address on both labels, ordered from same company. Packages were to be delivered to my address 1 day apart. I got the first package, second package is in limbo due to incorrect address. How can you deliver one and not the other? These parts are for an automobile that is used to get to work, to...

9:01 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FedEx The company is biggest liar In the U.S.A.

“FedEx’s delivery service fell short on multiple fronts. The shipment couldn’t be tracked for two days, and it wasn’t delivered within the promised timeframe. Attempts to speak with an agent were futile, and even contacting the corporate office led to dead ends. Their automated system disconnects calls if you don’t follow their prompts. You can't talk to a human at the corporate office. One must be wondering if they abandoned humans for microchips. Some do but choose a smart one. As we all know animals will never allow the dumpiest of the Herd to lead them. Overall, it’s a very disrespectful and poor experience.” Stay away from Fedex at any cost. Oh and by the way the SEO is Mr. Frederick W. Smith.

4:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First, I'd like to tell you how infuriating it is to (NOT) be able to speak to an American, let alone the department I'm trying to speak to at all! I literally had a woman (After 25 calls to 1800 go FedEx) Tell me there is no one in the United States to talk to! I was enraged! I'm an American and a customer, I don't like having to speak to a person in Latin...

D
9:20 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was driving on 70 leaving sykesville md it was raining and ver, very foggy you could barely see the road the posted speed is 70 I was doing 60-65 no cars behind me for 3 miles all of a sudden out of nowhere there are bright headlights lighting up my car now I really can’t see anything couldn’t even change lanes if I wanted to they were so close to my rear...

E
5:31 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lame excuses and they lie about calling you back: There is more to it than that. There is no reason it should be routed due east to Columbia, MO. as opposed to coming its normal route straight to Springfield. It was misrouted. Also, your rep reassured me yesterday that there was not a labeling problem and that I would be getting a phone call. Neither are...

M
12:44 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was shipping some personal family documents to Germany last week, January 3rd, 2024. I chose FedEx International Priority Express using one of FedEx's Mailing Paks. I paid the extra money for it to get to it's german destination by Friday Jan. 5th by 12 pm. (per FedEx). I generated all the shipping labels and customs forms per FedEx app. I put I the...

D
2:48 pm EST

FedEx Sending a package to Jeffersonville, IN

On the 3rd of January 2024 I went to 96th street FEDEX office to mail my 35 year son his birth aboard certificate. After 35 years of having this it took FEDEX ground 2 hours to steal it. My son and wife was going on a cruise they have purchase there airplane tickets and hotel room. I am requesting a reimbursement of the mail this package, airline tickets, hotel stay and for the inconvenience and stress that we have dealt with from the customer service and overall company. I will also be contact the local authority/FBI due to this being a thief of federal documents. You have fail in protecting my document so I requesting a reimbursement. TRACKING NUMBER [protected]. Mail out 3rd at 3pm picked up by Zionville, In shipping at 5pm and has been lost since.

You may want to put someone in the location for this reason. My sister mailed 500 dollars of gift cards and guess what FEDEX Stole them.

Claimed loss: 3rd of January 2024 I went to 96th street FEDEX office to mail birth aboard certificate after 35 years it took FEDEX ground 2 hours to steal it.

Desired outcome: reimbursement of the mail this package, airline tickets, hotel stay and for the inconvenience and stress from the customer service and overall company. also contact the local authority/FBI due to this being a thief of federal documents.

K
2:21 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Subject: Urgent: Complaint Regarding Failed FedEx Overnight Delivery - Immediate Action Required Dear FedEx Customer Support, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the overnight delivery service I recently experienced, tracking number [Tracking Number: [protected]], dated 01/02/2024. I had requested...

4:26 pm EST

FedEx Shipping/tracking

Tracking number [protected], been missing for 6 weeks. Can't find a person at FedEx that cares to help. I get passed around until I hang up angry. There is a very important document (car title) in this FedEx envelope that I can't replace. I have a vehicle sitting in my garage I can't use. I need someone at FedEx that cares enough to help.

Bob Bailey

[protected]

Claimed loss: Document (car title)

Desired outcome: Find the document It's a title to new car I purchased, can't be replaced.

Read full review of FedEx and 1 comment

Help

M
11:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1-1-24 Hello, I do not know when the package was delivered, I'm saying this because most Fed-ex drivers like to deliver packages to the back of my house, WHERE there is no house address on the house. So why are packages even being placed there? I myself, have had to hand deliver neighbors packages. I shouldn't have to do this constantly. I can understand...

11:07 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

FEDEX claims to have delivered a package to my address without taking a door picture as usual. The package was signed and delivered by someone else at another address or provided a fake name "TBrady" when my last name is Dennis. I contacted them and got the run arounds for two to three days and when I was finally contacted. They promised that the driver...

B
4:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FedEx The letter containing some documents was not delivered to the person it was addressed to.

On 12 December this year I handed over in Sarajevo at IN TIME company (representative of FedEx in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina) a letter and three documents as a shipment addressed to Danijen Haluzan in Munich. However, the shipment was two days later delivered to a different person, which caused lots of stress to me.

How could it be possible?

I was convinced that during delivery there would be identification of the person to whom the shipment was addressed to, and that I could rely on FedEx accuracy; I must admit that I am very disappointed.

Desired outcome: I am waiting for your explanation.

3:38 pm EST

FedEx Walmart delivery

Delivered it to wrong door Again, left it on the FRONT step WITH the sign that says all deliveries to BACK door (AGAIN), it's soaking wet and ruined

This make over $700 in merchandise the Kingsport, TN Fedex office and their "drivers" have lost, misdelivered, or ruined in just the past year,

I hope Fedex fires every single driver they have in that Global Crossing Office, in Blountville TN, they deserve to be unemployed.

Claimed loss: $40

Desired outcome: Fedex driver to pay for replacements/loss since they don't follow instructions

W
6:13 pm EST

FedEx Package delivery

At around 430 a package I ordered for my mother was delivered. As the driver pulled up my stepdad went to the door. The driver got out, flung the package over the fence, and drove off again. Packages are usually just left sitting by the side of the mailbox on the edge of the road. If he had only taken a moment to look up he would have seen my stepdad coming out to meet him. This has been an ongoing issue with deliveries.

Desired outcome: All we would like is for them to at least try and make contact or leave the package in a safe, sheltered area. Just anything is better than flinging packages into people's yards.

3:59 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

11/26... went on online and completed on line pickup request PRP460533301 for package to be picked up between 8am and 8pm on 11/28, at my residence. 11/28... got up at 7am and started waiting for Fedex to pickup package. At 11am received call that driver had been to our house and no one was home. Not True. I am handicap in a wheelchair and can't go unless I...

G
7:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fedex claimed they delivered a shipment we were waiting for, but photo they provide as proof of delivery is of wrong residence, not ours. We immediately contacted them & got the runaround for two days while they continue to claim delivery was made to our front porch. When they are informed the photo is not our residence, they revert to they can't help, case...

N
4:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So I have a package I stayed home to receive due to it needs a signature. Fed ex came and left a note on the door that they attempted to deliver. I literally watched the driver drive by my office window and tried to flag the driver down through the window. My office is tiny. There is NO WAY the driver knocked on the front door. No drivers ever knock on the...

Read full review of FedEx and 1 comment
How to file a complaint about FedEx?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the required personal information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with FedEx. Make it specific and clear, such as "Delayed Delivery" or "Damaged Parcel."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with FedEx. Mention key areas such as delivery issues, customer service interactions, package handling, and any discrepancies in billing or charges. Include relevant dates, locations, and any communication with FedEx representatives. If you attempted to resolve the issue, describe the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Clearly articulate how the issue has impacted you personally, whether it be inconvenience, financial loss, or other negative effects.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents such as receipts, tracking information, correspondence, or photos that support your complaint. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with FedEx. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, an apology, or corrective action from the company.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is factual and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint. You will receive a confirmation that your complaint has been successfully submitted.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Stay active on ComplaintsBoard.com to monitor any updates or responses to your complaint. Engage with any replies from FedEx or other users to provide additional information or to follow up on your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

FedEx contacts