Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Fedexdelivery service unethical

Date of incident?? Every delivery in the past 3mos. The same thing has happened to me over and over and over again. It is an absolutely disorganized company that either isn't training their staff properly, has staff that don't care about what they are doing or how they are affecting the people who are receiving packages. All last year (2020) they would deliver packages and NOT pay any attention to the "Handle With Care" or "This Side Up, Fragile" and since we order a lot of food online we would get busted jars, boxes busted open, smashed pies w/ juice running out turning the crust into mush! And now this year they don't deliver to the door!!! Out in the driveway or mailbox! 200+ ft. away or over in front of my neighbors Garage?! What?! They don't deliver to your porch?! What kind of rag-tag Co. are they?? I've tried to call customer service complaint division and they make empty promises of calling back and never do They are an absolute joke!!

FedexFedex Home Delivery Driver Lied about attempted delivery.

Second time have experienced this. Driver scans my packages as delivery attempt made and customer not available or business closed. A flat out lie. JOPLIN, MO Fedex facility. My two very expensive packages that have been waiting for since AUG 2020 that have survived and made it thru all the covid precautions in two countries, worse yet the state of California, makes it thru 2 back to back record breaking winter storms here in the midwest US, to end up in the back of a truck that the driver puts his personal comfort ahead of their actual job, very frustrating and down right disgusting! My packages have been "on truck for delivery..." since Saturday 2/20/21. NO attempt made Saturday 2/20/21, no other updates to tracking for that day. Sunday 2/21/21 package scanned as "arrived at fedex facility Joplin, Mo...". Scanned again as "out for delivery..." Monday 2/22/21. At 7:41pm scanned again as attempted delivery but "customer not available or business closed". LIE! Not only at that time was I outside on my porch waiting for this driver to deliver my goods, but I was on the phone with Fedex at that moment! Also have a home security system with a camera pointing right down the yard, driveway, and road so have video evidence this driver lied about attempting delivery as not only was this driver NEVER on my property when they stated they were, but wasn't even on the road and my camera sees my entire 60yd long driveway and the entire 1/4 mile road! NO FEDEX TRUCK EVER PRESENT and checked footage for the entire day, a UPS truck went down the road, NO FEDEX!! No doubt in my mind the driver filled out a fraudulent door tag as well. I am disabled. I am home 24/7. I rely on Fedex, UPS, USPS for quite a lot and when they fail to do their jobs, blatantly by even going so low as to LIE, it is way more than frustrating! Video evidence available upon request.

Federal ExpressService

[protected]
      Package picked up in Chino, California on 2/15/2015. Paid next day service before 8:00AM. Fedex Tracing on Tuesday AM indicated that the package was on time at 8:00 Am at 8:02AM that it will arrive by 9:30AM, at 12:01 PM that it will be delivered before the day was over. Have called multiple times for updates with no real answer. That they will get back with me in two to three hours, never happened. We need the package, it has a part that is required to close a clinic. We could have asked to manufacture a new part, but it is costly and time consuming. We need answers.

• Bi
          Billy L. Feb 23, 2021

Doubtful you will get real answers. The Fedex CS number and the quality of agents has degraded horribly. No fault of the outsourced CS agents as they have less than limited ability to affect any change short of a phone call. Kinda funny that Fedex just called me a few days ago inquiring why I'm not using them so much anymore so that tells me they're hurting for biz. Currently am waiting for 2 large, expensive, electronics packages that the driver flat out lied about attempting to deliver as was 20min. till 8 and time to go home. Knock on wood UPS has done their jobs and hasn't used the nowadays common covid crutch as an excuse not to do their jobs efficiently or even accurately. UPS can do it, DHL too. Apparently not Fedex though. UPS more expensive but you'll get your packages at least, extra cost of UPS worth it when they'll actually do their jobs.

FedexInternational shipping from US to Canada

My company every so often often ships to one of our machine manufacturers in Canada. A few time now, thy have held very time sensitive packages in customs saying Power Of Attorney form was needed. First and foremost it is very difficult finding out who to contact to clear this up. Second, everytime we ship we select "Create Agency Agreement (Power of Attorney) for Non-Residents (English)" in the shipping options, which apparently does nothing. This last time we shipped, the same thing happened, only this time we were told we need a Business Number registered with the CRA. Wow! Why not provide all this info when shipping a package interenationally, and have options available when shipping? Now are time sensitive package remains held in customs while we wait for this business number to be applied for. The rep I am dealing with took an extra day to apply for it because she stated she received it late in the day (1:17pm CST). Unreal. Its like Fed Ex enjoys having terrible customer service.

FedexDelivery

I have had 2 separate packages that needed to be sent to me priority; the first was a replacement phone that took 16 days to arrive. Consulting with a representative from FedEx the "excuse" they provided to me was "inclement weather". Oh my, I looked at the weather from the point of origin to destination, sunny... I guess sun is bad for them. Second package is a medical device and has been sitting in Tennessee for 9 days straight. What's the excuse they gave me "inclement weather"! I don't care anymore, if I don't get it in 2 days the device will be useless to me. I spoke to 2 reps who were as cold as a fish. I don't care anymore, I will most likely end up in ICU because of not having the device. I put the guilt on fedex and the reps I spoke to if something happens to me I give up. If you read this, take heed and use other delivery companies especially those who really care for the people they are servicing. I hold you liable for what may happen to me!

FedexDelivery service

I sent an priority overnight paper that was due today to avoid penalties. it was to go from California (West coast) to Vancouver Washington (also West coast). Instead fedex routed it to the east coast and then it got stuck in the storm delays. Why would they route items (especially ones marked priority overnight) this way? It cost me $60 instead of $20 and will not also cost me late penalties upon arrival (whenever it finally arrives).

FedexPackage delivery

I receive deliveries from Fedex on a regular basis. It would be nice if the driver would ring the doorbell when he drops off a package as it would alert me that I need to come to the door. It would not cost Fedex anything and it would not be an added workload on the driver. Besides, it would help with reducing porch piracy as people would know that their package has arrived. It would also help in raising the company's rating.
              Also, your answering system sucks. I tried to call to speak to someone and found that impossible to do. I also know that this is by design. You do not value your customers. Remember, without customers, you don't have a business.

Thanks,

Lester Sheran

FedexOvernight Saturday Delivery Before Noon

My brother, in Colorado, on Friday the 19th picked up plumbing supplies from his local store to ship them overnight to us in Texas. We have been without water for a week now. He dropped the package off at 3:39pm. It was to arrive before noon on Saturday the 20th. I can see FedEx flights online-- there have been plenty of flights that the overnight package could have been on. When I call FedEx daily I get the same answer-- we don't see an update on delivery time due to weather. I can see the beautiful weather going on and the missed FedEx flights. Bottom line today is Monday the 22nd and they still have no delivery date in sight. We will have to come up with another solution today making the package a moot point. When I called about getting the shipping charges reimbursed to my brother, they conveniently said we don't guarantee anymore due to COVID. This is a service they let my brother pay for and knowingly (how could they not if they are the professional) they would not be able to provide it. They only had a matter of hours to work with. They have the origin and destination zipcodes and flight pattern. They can see if they can provide the service in those amount of hours. If they were backed-up from any previous weather and packages that had priority then tell him they can't provide the service right now. Don't let him pay that kind of money knowing you can't get the package on one of your flights. My brother needs to be made whole for this overnight Saturday delivery before noon service that was not provided at all. FedEx must be held accountable for the service they allowed him to purchase on Friday the 19th.

FedexLied About Attempting Delivery of My Robe

I ordered a robe from Amazon.com on 2/12/2021.
                  Today I got this message: "Delivery attempted. FedEx tried to deliver your packag. The business was closed, so please look for a note from FedEx or contact them for the next steps. Was expected Thursday."

First of all, I'm not a business that I'd be "closed." Second, I'm home 24/7, and haven't left my home for weeks or longer. My husband is here most of the time too and, third, my dog literally barks at everyone who comes to the door, and she hasn't barked. Finally, there's no note on my door whatsoever!

I looked at the tracking information, and aparently it was listed as "attempted delivery" yesterday too. And for today's attempt, it's listed as being attempted later than the actual current time!

Whoever is delivering this clearly trying to deliver it to the wrong place or is straight up LYING about attempting delivery. Don't they require photos like other companies do, to prove their package is going to the right place? They should take photos of the places they attempt too!

Feb 20, 2021

Fed Ex — Delivery

this is the info we have per email * [censored] mcmillan-muck 67 White Pine Rd Chesterfield, NJ 08515 *Fedex...

FedexFED Express Ground Driver

On February 18th, 2021, your driver was speeding through our 55+ Community . We are located in Fulshear, Texas and the driver was speeding at approximately 11:45 AM . Truck License # KPS 4620 .
                    No children in this Community, but many walkers and dog Lovers .
                    Please ask him to slow down and if this not resolved, I will go to our Local Fulshear Police Chief .

Feb 17, 2021

Fedex — Driver not picking up package and inept customer representatives

Good evening, I am not sure what the issue with picking up packages in today's climate. I have spoken with...

FedexTheir website, tracking, and email codes

Been a week now. Still trying to get the website to send me my email confirmation code so that way I can get email and text updates about my delivery. It is easy with United States Postal service, impossible with FedEx. The online virtual assistant is unhelpful. The Text Virtual chat assistant is the same thing as the online assistant on their website. I called the number. The menu wasn't helpful. It was long an tedious, then finally a number was dialed, rang twice. And I have been sitting in silence with the occasional clicking noise with my phone on waiting for someone to pick up for 20 minutes now. I really wish my sellers would not use FedEx and that they would just use USPS.

And get this. After 20 minutes I hear a clicking then a ringing. Then an automated message asking me to rate my experience with the customer Service agent between 1 and 5. I selected 1. And that was it. Really pissed off.

FedexMisdelivered Package (FedEx delivered someone else's package to our House)

* Date of Incident: 2/12/2021
                        * Label Info from Box:
                        TRK#: [protected],
                        Ref: [protected]
                        From: CHEWY.COM, 600 New Commerce Blvd, Suite R, Wilkes-Barre, PA 16703
                        Ship Date: 12Feb21
                        CAD: 786168/FXR81807
                        * Full Description of Incident:
                        - On 2/12/21, FexEx misdelivered a bulky/heavy package to my mom's front door. The name and address on the package was NOT my mom's, but someone else's, and is too heavy for us to handle. The next evening, 2/13/21, I tried contacting FedEx to request that they return to pickup the misdelivered bulky/heavy package.
                        - I went online to FedEx's website, and tried to find where it could be reported that a package was misdelivered package, but found nothing helpful.
                        - I then asked the online "FedEx Virtual Assistant" what to do. Here's the transcript:
                        --------------------------------------
                        FedEx: Hello, I'm the FedEx Virtual Assistant. I'm here to help you with your questions regarding FedEx® services.
                        You: still waiting from FedEx to pickup a MISDELIVERED Package (does NOT belong to us)
                        FedEx: If your package was delivered to the wrong address or you received a package that is not yours, you will need to contact a FedEx Customer Service representative.
                        You: contact a FedEx Customer Service representative
                        FedEx: Due to unusually high call volume you may experience delays. Click here to contact a FedEx customer service representative by phone.
                        You: Click here
                        FedEx: You can contact a FedEx Customer Service representative by calling 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
                        Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager to customize your delivery preferences, manage delivery times and locations, and keep track of your deliveries.
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        - Subsequently, on 2/13/21, I called the FedEx Customer Service number, only to get an automated system that COULD NOT address the issue about the misdelivered package!!! There was NO OPTION on the automated system to talk with a human being (Agent).
                        - I tried calling FedEx again, THREE MORE TIMES to select different options to get a human agent, only to have the automated agent ask redundant, worthless, and irrelevant questions to get me to hang up.
                        - On the Fourth Call, it appears that that their phone system automatically tracks the number of times someone calls (from the same number) in a short period of time, so it was ONLY THEN when the automated system provided an OPTION to talk with a live human agent.
                        - The 1st Agent asked me for the Tracking number, which was provided. He then told me that the misdelivered package problem belonged to the "Delivery" dept., and asked me to hold while he transferred me. The "Delivery" dept. transfer actually turn out to the original automated agent menu!!
                        - I then tried calling a Fifth time, and the automated system provided an option to talk with an live human agent (again). This 2nd agent tried to transfer me to the same "Delivery" dept., but I quickly and urgently told her NOT to transfer me due to the dead-end experience from the previous agent. She could hear the frustration in my voice, and seemed to want to help. But it turns out, she just wanted a positive rating from the "after call quality survey."
                        - I re-explained the misdelivered package issue (for the 100th time), provided the tracking number, and recipient's name and address on the label. For security reasons, I asked her to NOT share my mom's private home address with a stranger (the Recipient) based on some social media complaints previously posted about this same problem. People complained about strangers showing up at their house unannounced, and some were mad/disgruntled. She assured me that she would NOT share my mom's home address with the Receipient, would send
                        out another FexEx truck to pickup the package, and would call me the next morning when someone was on their way.
                        - It is now 2/15/2021 at 4:30 PM. I never received a call from FedEx, and FEDEX HAS NOT YET RETURNED TO PICK UP THE BULKY/HEAVY MISDIRECTED PACKAGE. We are aware that inclement weather may have delayed delivery times (our roads are clear with no snow), but it's been 3 days. In the meantime, despite our efforts to cover the package with plastic, it may have gotten wet.

- WE WANT THIS BULKY PACKAGE RETRIEVED BY FEDEX AND DELIVERED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS ON THE LABEL *

• Sh
                            sherlock377 Feb 16, 2021

Have same problem...in addition our "regular" driver won't come down our long driveway with a little snow, even though it's obvious my neighbor and I use the driveway a lot! It's clear from all the tire tracks! He leaves VERY heavy boxes, some from Chewy, that I can't pick up, so I have to open the boxes on the road and put the ingredients in my car trunk, one by one. Complained to Chewy and asked if they use UPS instead, which always seems to get down our driveway with no trouble. They said they have filed a formal complaint for us.

FedexDelivery to wrong addresses

I live in Great Bend, Kansas. There are too many instances of packages delivered to the wrong addresses. An elderly man recently delivered my box which was delivered to his house. I received a box to another address and got a very snotty employee on the phone after trying for 45 minutes to find a way for someone to pick it up and today, a heavy box for me was delivered to the house across the street. This is ridiculous. I've heard all sorts of stories. Please fix this.
                          Thank you for your time.
                          Mary Channell

FedexDelivery

FedEx has repeatedly delivered packages to the wrong house. Even with explicit directions, they claim to have dropped it at my house. Many times there has been someone home, and with my houses location, "Porch pirates" are NOT an ISSUE! They just do not try. It is amazing as Amazon Prime has no issue, but FedEx is unable to do their job. Repeated calls to them has resulted in no change in their behavior. Unfortunately, i am not able to "choose" the delivery company when purchasing on line.
                            I would like for a copy of the picture taken on the porch at the time of delivery to compare it to MY porch (see attached picture).
                            FEDEX tracking # 9261299997973230426377

Delivery

FedexBilling

Dear All,

Our company Rhino Global Forwarding LLC has account with FedEx # [protected].
                              We received the invoice # [protected] including following tracking ##:
                              [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                              The estimate for the shipment was $95.76. when we received the invoice for $210.49, I created a similar shipment with the same weight, dimensions and type of service. The FedEx estimate provided the same total for $95.76.
                              I sent all documentation requesting the correction to Revenue Service.
                              In was in the beginning of December 2020. They asked for additional information. We sent emails back and forth. The last email from Revenue was to provide all tracking numbers. I did. They dropped the ball. Yesterday I sent another email with tracking numbers to have the resolution. At the same time FedEx disabled our account, even though that all invoices are paid on time and taken care of. After I sent the email today I received the email that our claim was denied. Before I saw the email I called Fedex and spoke with Nia in Revenue department. She informed me that the claim was denied with no explanation at all. When I asked to talk to supervisor, she said it is impossible, that management does not get involved in disputes like this and she hung up on me.
                              With this letter I am asking you to look into this matter, send me the explanation why the claim was denied and most important OPEN OUR ACCOUNT SO WE COULD CONTINUE OUR BUSINESS.

Please contact me by phone [protected] or email: [protected]@rhinoforwarding.com

Thank you in advance.

FedexAllied universal security

Because of the incident that took place on January 6, 2020 at our capital, I feel an urgency to file this complaint against the security at the FedEx Hub in Memphis, TN.
                                My name is Ella Dennis, I work for the ABM Bus Service at the Memphis Hub as a driver. On 2/7/2020 I was instructed by the dispatcher to pick up employees from the mainscreening building. I used my FedEX issued badge to open up the entrance gate, immediately behind me where about 4or 5 other cars following the bus I was driving, bumber to bumber. I motioned to the car immediately behing me to backoff and wait for the gate to close before entering using his own ID issued badge. He refused, instead he jumped the curb and drove around the bus on the grass and enter the parking lot, about three or four other cars came in through the gate without using their Id to enter, because they where that close together not allowing the gate to close. I found the incident very distrubing, for the following reason(s). They could have been people with bad intend. Non FedEX employees without Id. I immediately reported the incident to my dispatcher, and security (Senior officer Ousley) at the building. It clearly states at the gate no "Tailgating". I my mind this was a bridge in security. Their has been many times that I along with other drivers have entered the main entrance to the Memphis Hub without showing any kind of ID, because security officer(s) assigned were fast at sleep at their post. Another way I have noticed people entering the pariking lot without showing any ID is just by walking-in at the east-end gate. They just walked right in and make a quick left and they I on the parking lot, they dont have to go by security.
                                With all of what is going on the Country at this time I think a little more oversight will be a good thing.

This incident took on 2/7/2020 at about 2:00 pm
                                on the front of the Mainscreen Entrance parking lot

The car that jumped the curb was a black chevrolet tahoe with an expire California tag. P803MO exp. date 8/20

the second car was a dodge charger with a temporary tag QL683E8 exp. date 2/4/2021

I just hope security wouldn't be so slack at the Hub.

signed: Ella B. Dennis
                                2/10/2020

• Cg
                                    CGM77 Feb 13, 2021

Oh brother this has nothing to do with the capital the blm and antifa have been murdering and looting businesses for 4 years where’s your outcry there. Stop the political bs pandering of leftism and call it what it was 4 idiots that drove around maybe next time get their Lic number if your That concerned.

FedexDelivery

Driver stated delivery attempted but no one was available to accept package. This is not the first time I've had issues with the lies these drivers come up with. I stayed home from work today to be sure I wouldn't miss this delivery. It is very inconveniencing when you're expecting a delivery and your driver is too lazy and inconsiderate to deliver someones package. I live in a house there is absolutely no reason my package couldn't have been left on my front porch. Some of your drivers are not a good representation of FedEx. This needs to he rectified & a system in place showing driver actually attempting deliveries at the property showing address and tag left in door.

Feb 10, 2021

Fedex — Driver playing games

Fedex driver constantly backs into my driveway to drop off packages big or small. I have a brand new asphalt...