Menu
FedEx Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

FedEx
reviews and complaints

www.fedex.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 1770 Reviews

How responsive is FedEx's customer service?

164 Resolved
1590 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how FedEx handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with FedEx and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for FedEx has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

FedEx reviews and complaints 1770

Newest FedEx reviews and complaints

S
1:22 am EDT

FedEx Package delivery from Pueblo, Colorado Terminal

I ordered a product from a company that shipped it out from Arizona on August 3, 2023. The expected delivery date to me in Colorado was August 5. The package arrived in Pueblo August 5 and was scheduled for delivery that day. Delivery did not take place - reason given: exceptionally high volume at the terminal. No estimated delivery date was given. I opened a case with FedEx C-[protected]. I was told 3 different times that the package would be delivered "the next day" That did not happen. I was lied to numerous times by FedEx - case manager said they "would call me tomorrow" with an update - never happened. I was told that I "would receive a call from the Pueblo terminal" - never happened. The level of service from FedEx has been extremely poor - in fact, it can't get any worse. Checking to see if there were any other reports of "exceptionally high volume" at the Pueblo terminal during this time period, and nothing has been reported. What used to be a reliable shipping company has now turned into one full of fraud and deceit.

2:24 pm EDT

FedEx Fed X

Weekend driver is very rude. He delivered my package today and was very rude and hostile. This is not the first time he has done this. He usually throws packages by the door. Today, my son got the package and he rudely responded to my son: We good" My son was perplexed at his actions. He has been rude to my daughter as well as myself. I am a wheel chair bound senior and he has been rude to me also I do not like getting packages on the weekend because of this very rude and hostile delivery driver.

I contacted FED X via phone and no return call. No surprise there.

Delivery # [protected]

Anna M Carter

Desired outcome: Driver needs customer service training.

P
9:07 am EDT

FedEx Delivery

Tracking #[protected] from Pool zoom to Pamela Parks. Received 8/11/2023. I don’t know who packaged the item but it was put in too small a bag and the top ripped open exposing the contents. Additionally, most delivery people make a small attempt at placing a package in the least visible part of the porch like at least close to the door. The package was left front and center of the top step ripped open and exposed. Thanks for your care and concern for the $1000.00 pool part. If I have a future choice of delivery companies it won’t be FED X.

M
6:24 pm EDT

FedEx Mailed package priority overnight still not delivered in 5 days

Mailed package on 8/7 for guaranteed overnight delivery paid $230 for the service. Was never delivered and when I called they said there was a problem with the package but never told me what the problem was. I’ve spoken with about 20 different people at their 800 # and was told several different stories. They said it was being returned to me 2 days ago ( I live in Florida) it wound up in Mississippi. Now they tell me its in the Fraud dept but still don’t tell me what the fraud is. I ask if they can just expedite it back to me asap and they say it will take a week. There is a computer and a phone in the package and I hope nothing is damaged as a result of shipping it everywhere except where it was supposed to go. This is ridiculous. I will never use this company. Don’t know how they remain in business.

Desired outcome: Return to me asap and refund the cost I paid to ship it back to me.

7:27 pm EDT

FedEx Customer service agents

I had called to ask about adding additional delivery instructions to package being delivered tome. Tracking #[protected].

When connected to an agent, I told hm I would like to add additional delivery info and he said okay.

I gave him my tracking number and he pr then proceeded to tell me that my delivery was okay and was there anything else. I asked a second time, and then third until he actually listened to me in order to complete the addition.

I then called back to give feedback about the previous call and again he didn't listen. Finally, I asked for a supervisor and was told there weren't any supervisors.

Called back a third time and asked for a supervisor. This agent connected me to a supervisor. When I spoke with her, all she did was respond with "I'm sorry that happened to you" then nothing else. Dead air. So I reiterated the problem and again nothing but then canned response. I.e. - I'm so sorry it happened to you and nothing (for example, I followed up on this matter" or "I'll pass this on the team" or something.

So my feedback is... your agents and supervisors need ACTIVELY LISTEN to the customers so that it's less frustrating and wasting time repeating themselves. Also, the extra amount of time could be used to assist another caller. Also, the supervisor should at least sound empathic

I work in a call center as a supervisor/ resolution desk and expect way more of my agents. Actively listening enables the customer and agents to communicate more effectively.

Desired outcome: Your training needs to be updated to include actively listen to the customers.And need any help with better training, let me know.

I
12:31 pm EDT

FedEx Property damage

On June 22, 2023 Your driver ran over and destroyed my mailbox. They delivered a package and ran over my property. Tracking number for delivery that day #[protected]. No one has tried to resolve this issue. I am ready to contact the news or anyone who will get this issue resolved at this point. My property was damaged and no one is doing anything about it. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com or contact [protected]

Desired outcome: My property damaged to be fixed or compensation for the damage!

View 0 more photos
C
9:54 am EDT

FedEx express overnight by 10:30 am

I recently restarted using Fedex. There is a convenient nearby 47. drop off center. Today I got a notice of a charge to my account of 138.47. I logged in to see what that was for. It was for a shipment I sent last week that was quoted at $93.57

So the extra fee is due to a minimum weight of 15 lbs being charged? If that is the case, then why doesn’t the original quote adjust for that? That is a 30% unexpected increase.

I will no longer be using fedex. I cannot even see a way to dispute it since it already was charged to my cc.

Desired outcome: refund of difference

J
12:22 am EDT

FedEx Overnight express

On July 29, 2923, I sent an envelope to Austin, TX tracking [protected] . On July 31, 2023, I v requested that it be returned to me. Then I am told to contact Fraud Dept who told me that call back for a case #. The case 348754. Jimianne John. 1909 Fairfield Dr. Plano, Tx 75074. Then another day assigned an agent. I called and left messages I think it was Wednesday, Thursday &friday . Demetria ext 100114 has not returned my call to date August 6, 2023. I also left message that the envelope is my property NOT FedEx! Please return to me.

On Monday I plan to call the manager of Fraud Department so the envelope is returned to me over night at FedEx expense. I was also told that this was an 8 day process. And, Monday is that day.

Desired outcome: Return tracking [protected] back to meJimianne John. 1909 Fairfield Dr. Plano, TX 75074

D
1:13 pm EDT

FedEx Fedex tracking/delivery

08/03/2023

I am very disappointed with FEDEX dishonesty on this. Contrary to FEDEX tracking information I stayed home yesterday to sign for the package and FEDEX did not make any attempt to deliver at my address. To then lie about no one being home adds insult to an already unsavory situation. "Your package was attempted to be delivered yesterday but no one was at home" - an outright lie.

If FEDEX continues to be dishonest and lie about tracking they will no longer we welcome on my property. I will also be communicating with the sender, Apple Inc. (an honest company), to allow them to reconsider use of FEDEX in the future. One my property honesty is an absolute requirement . . .even if it means I will never be able to enter politics.

Desired outcome: Response from Fedex indicating how they are going to correct the dishonesty problem

V
5:52 pm EDT

FedEx Express delivery

Fedx delivered to the wrong place and left a sticky note. After a long call with a woman who spoke horrible English, I discovered the only way I could get my package was to drive 25 miles in rush hour to a FedEx station. Being an elder, and not driving, I was going to have to hire someone to go pick it up for me. Then I found out that the person would have to have their own identification listing they lived at my address. It was a phone for me to take on my trip tomorrow and I needed it today. After another go-round, downloading the app which did not help, and speaking to a gentleman who called me, they were going to come back and deliver it. I asked him to have the driver call me as he came onto the property and I would go out and meet him since I had to sign for it. I waited through the appointed time just inside the front door. There was no knock, and I never heard anyone come. A few minutes after the appointed time I went out to see if I could find the truck. There was a sticky note on my front door that the driver had come and left a few minutes beforehand. NO knock, no call. Now I may have to leave in the morning without my phone that I had shipped by express fedx. Unbelieveable!

Desired outcome: If a signature is required, the delivery person needs to knock on the door! I'm very disappointed in this delivery person, whoever it was.

K
8:13 pm EDT

FedEx Delivery and customer service

A package was to be delivered to my rural house on 7/28/23. I was home anyway awaiting another very important delivery. At 2:45 pm I get a text stating the driver had attempted to deliver but I was not home. Which really should not have mattered if I was home as it did not require a signature so it could have been left anyway. I have video cameras that show everyone that enter my driveway. I show USPS and UPS coming, but guess who is not seen? FedEx. This is not the first time that this has happened. I would say at the very least 5 other times. So I immediately called customer service at 2:47 pm to complain about the “lie” once again told by the driver. When I wanted them to contact the driver since it had not been 10 minutes since the driver had supposedly left and they were balking, I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager over customer service. She then stated she would contact the driver and that it would be delivered by 8:00 pm. “Lie” number two. I waited to call back at 4:30 and the status of my tracking per customer service said 7/29. So they did not attempt to contact the driver. When I asked to speak to the manager or supervisor I was placed with Cindy who stated she would have the manager of the facility call me 7/29. I won’t hold my breath that this will happen. I’ll see if that turns into lie # 3.

I have had problems with this driver (and it was caught on camera) pulling up and kicking my box out of the truck and leaving it in the middle of my driveway. I have also seen her stand in my driveway and throwing my package on my front porch.

FedEx sure can use some work as far as I am concerned. I truly hate to see that something I ordered will be shipped FedEx.

Desired outcome: I’d appreciate a response.

Update by KathyCBL
Jul 31, 2023 1:48 pm EDT

Just a follow-up, I did not receive a call from the manager on 7/29 nor my package. So lie number 3 and 4.

J
10:26 am EDT

FedEx Delivery to businesses

I'm inquiring as to why, after multiple instructions to the delivery drivers & customer service representatives, do the FedEx delivery drivers continue to toss our packages over our fence? our business hours are clearly detailed, yet they continue to toss our sensitive electronics & packages over the fence, into our lot, out in the rain & sun, along the street & into the yard. Our packages may be small, but they are important to the operations of our business & receiving them on time & undamaged is critical.

Desired outcome: I would like our packages delivered during regular business hours. M-F 6AM-3PM & under no circumstances should packages be tossed over the fence or left outside the fence.

9:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FedEx Delivery driver lies about delivery attempt

Had a package that was supposed to be delivered today. I was home all day, and have security cameras. FedEx never showed up to my house, no door tag, nothing, but the tracking says "Delivery Exception - customer not available". Calling customer support is useless, they just tell me it was an error in their system and it will still be delivered by 8pm. It's now 10pm and no package.

Desired outcome: Deliver my package, apologize, maybe do something about your drivers lying since this is not the first time it has happened.

M
4:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FedEx Fedex express sent package back to the sender

There were important legal documents sent to me by Fedex Express.

Fedex claims they "attempted to deliver the parcel", however they did not.

My husband has been home all day, no one called. They did not leave a notification either. They kept it in their facility for 5 days and sent back to sender.

When I called and tried to have it resolved, the representative transferred me to a manager who did not even say his name, just called himself a manager. The "manager" said there is nothing they can do, there was an attempted delivery and they sent the parcel back.

The "attempted" delivery was only once, they did not buzz us (although all they needed to do is dial my last name). The manager claims drivers don't have to buzz people in condos. Well, other drivers do, and they are able to deliver parcels to our door.

They did not try to re-deliver it.. I have paid a fortune for the documents to be sent to me and now I will have to go to UPS and pay again.

The "manager" could not do anything at all for me, not even a discount or a credit or any help with re-sending the package.

Worst customer service experience ever!

Desired outcome: Getting a credit

5:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FedEx Ongoing fed ex delivery problems

I have had ongoing problems with a delivery driver for about a year. packages left on sidewalk instead of up to door where it would have a bit of protection from rain. I put a little table tucked away behind stucco which would protect smaller packages even more from direct sun and rain. Driver has refused to do this. He makes me sign which I do, and is no problem. But I am blind in left eye, and have trouble texting my name on his tiny little phone. He accused me of lying. He won't answer when I ask him to put pkg next to door as I had two knee replacements at same time. then says he can't hear me because of his ear phones. ? I have gotten to where I complain weekly. Now that driver will not deliver to my house. He passes me by, stopping at neighbors. Emails for 3-4 days saying my pkg is on truck for delivery today are never delivered. I have to call and speak to sv which everyone knows it's almost impossible to get a real person w/ Fed Ex. supervisor began delivering my pkges. But he goes on vacation and I don't get packages. I have begged stores I frequently order from to use UPS or US Mail. I don't know how to resolve this awful situation. New CFO of FED EX is JOHN W. DIETRICH. anyone have connections?

Desired outcome: I have requested that driver be transferred to another route and we get a new one who has been trained! I have actually had packages thrown from truck to my sidewalk and left there. my front door is about 20 feet from street.

H
10:41 am EDT

FedEx Failure to pick up Fed Ex from Drop Box at 717 Texas Ave Houston TX 77002

TRK: [protected]

Fedex has failed on Friday June 21 and again on Monday June 24th to pick up a Fedex envelope at 717 Texas Ave that is being sent by Morgan Stanley for delivery within Houston. This envelope has time sensitive materials that need to be retrieved today so that Morgan Stanley can arrange for delivery today. FedEx [protected] offers no assistance. Please contact Harvey Newton at Morgan Stanley 717 Texas Ave Suite 3050 Houston TX at [protected] to provide a plan to retrieve the envelope from the drop box at 717 Texas Ave Houston TX

Desired outcome: I want to retrieve as of 07-25-2023 the envelope from the drop box

T
5:24 pm EDT

FedEx Deliveries on 7/20/2023 & 7/21/2023

Your driver yesterday 7/20/23 dropped off (2) commercial fire extinguishers at Pigeon Place instead of Golf Course Rd. Items were lying on shoulder of the road. What is wrong with your drivers.

Your driver today, 7/21/2023 dropped off our package with 3 gallons of products for animals at about same location which is 1/4 mile from our location, but this time dropped it in the street. What is wrong with your drivers. Can some of them not read or don't understand how to find numbers on the mailbox in Rural areas. At the point I can't purchase anything shipped by Fed Ex. Must be the absolute worst shipping company in our area. Seems that some of your drivers must be challenged.

Desired outcome: Hire responsible drivers!

U
7:55 pm EDT

Case # C115167734

Shipping # [protected]

Driver was 1/2 miles away from my house, turning around, saw him, caught him, he said he has 2 packages according to his computer, handed me one and said he only had one, drove away, 5 minutes later Best Buy told me my package was delivered, obviously, the driver scanned the package but he kept it, a Yamaha receiver, filed a claim, Fed-ex denied the claim, the info I have is the driver signed for the package, Best Buy won't initiate a refund ticket because there's no police report because Fed-ex won't initiate an investigation, the Driver stole my package and Fed-ex is covering up.

Desired outcome: Get my money back

U
6:34 pm EDT

FedEx Driver has lied about delivering

I got a message today that my Fedex delivery was made. I walked all around the house, checked mailbox, checked with neighbors, no delivery. You should see the "proof of delivery" picture. It was a blurry picture of not even a complete package--no surroundings at the home--no discernible addresses. Yes I am angry. It is impossible to get a human at Fedex. If you saw this "proof" photo, you'd know there was a problem...something going on. Who do you tell? I imagine they just get away with it. I've let the vendor know that I didn't receive--that's about the furthest I could get so far.

Desired outcome: That's up to them. There's an issue with whoever the driver was.

View 0 more photos
F
12:33 pm EDT

FedEx Delivery

My package the FedEx driver delivered to wrong address and I file claim to FedEx and talked to someone, They didn't even follow up since you said will call after 24hours, they didn't even care customer got their package since their employee did wrong service. Their service is very disappointed.

Me and my husband went to pickup the heavy bed frame from wrong address which home owner informed us they deliver to her front porch. Can you imagine since I paid and we suffered that heavy pack to load to our home. My back got damaged after lift this heavy, who will take this responsibility. No one is educated employees their to follow the complaints. They are hiding everything inside and getting reputation from public. My one more package also going to lose, they don't know where is it. Now we are suffering from you all. You got name FEDEX AND doing worse service ever, no one professionals their to deal with this issues.

Very poor service.

Desired outcome: Very worse service, Not even 1⭐️

FedEx In-depth Review

Shipping Services:

FedEx offers a wide range of shipping options to cater to different needs. Whether you require express delivery or standard shipping, FedEx has you covered. Their delivery service is known for its speed and reliability, ensuring that your packages reach their destination on time. With a robust tracking and notification system, you can easily keep track of your shipments and receive updates throughout the delivery process. Additionally, FedEx provides high-quality packaging options to ensure that your items are well-protected during transit.

Customer Service:

FedEx's customer support team is highly responsive and helpful. They are easily accessible through various channels, including phone, email, and live chat. In case of any issues or complaints, FedEx strives to resolve them promptly and efficiently. The staff members are known for their professionalism and friendliness, making your interaction with them a pleasant experience.

Pricing and Value:

FedEx offers competitive shipping rates, providing value for money in relation to the quality of service they offer. The pricing structure is transparent, ensuring that you are aware of the costs involved. While there may be additional fees or surcharges for certain services, FedEx ensures that these are clearly communicated upfront.

International Shipping:

FedEx provides comprehensive international shipping services, allowing you to send packages to various destinations around the world. They have an extensive coverage and reach, ensuring that your shipments can reach even the most remote locations. FedEx also offers assistance with customs clearance processes, making international shipping hassle-free. Their handling of international documentation and regulations is efficient and reliable.

Technology and Online Experience:

FedEx's website is user-friendly, making it easy for you to navigate and find the information you need. They offer a range of online tools and resources to enhance your shipping experience. FedEx integrates seamlessly with e-commerce platforms, simplifying the shipping process for online businesses. Their mobile app provides convenient functionality, allowing you to manage your shipments on the go.

Reliability and Security:

FedEx has a track record of on-time deliveries, giving you peace of mind that your packages will arrive as scheduled. They handle fragile or sensitive items with care, ensuring that they are protected during transit. FedEx also offers insurance options and a straightforward claims process in case of any unfortunate incidents. They have robust security measures in place to protect your packages from theft or damage.

Sustainability and Environmental Initiatives:

FedEx is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and has implemented various initiatives to achieve this goal. They use eco-friendly packaging materials, minimizing the environmental impact. FedEx also employs alternative fuel and energy-efficient transportation methods to reduce emissions. Additionally, they have effective recycling and waste management practices in place.

Corporate Social Responsibility:

FedEx actively participates in community initiatives, demonstrating their commitment to making a positive impact. They have inclusive diversity and inclusion policies, promoting a welcoming and diverse work environment. FedEx follows ethical business practices, ensuring transparency and fairness in their operations. They also engage in philanthropic efforts and maintain partnerships with charitable organizations.

Additional Services:

In addition to shipping services, FedEx offers a range of additional services to meet your needs. They provide printing and copying services, making it convenient for you to handle all your shipping-related documentation. FedEx also offers packaging supplies and materials, ensuring that you have everything you need to securely pack your items. They have returns and reverse logistics options, making it easy to manage any returns or exchanges. Furthermore, FedEx provides warehousing and fulfillment services for businesses requiring storage and order fulfillment solutions.

Overall User Experience:

Overall, users have expressed high satisfaction with the services provided by FedEx. The website is easy to navigate, and the online experience is seamless. FedEx maintains consistent service quality across different locations, ensuring that you receive the same level of service wherever you are. Based on positive experiences, users often recommend FedEx and are likely to use their services again in the future.

How to file a complaint about FedEx?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the required personal information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with FedEx. Make it specific and clear, such as "Delayed Delivery" or "Damaged Parcel."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with FedEx. Mention key areas such as delivery issues, customer service interactions, package handling, and any discrepancies in billing or charges. Include relevant dates, locations, and any communication with FedEx representatives. If you attempted to resolve the issue, describe the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Clearly articulate how the issue has impacted you personally, whether it be inconvenience, financial loss, or other negative effects.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents such as receipts, tracking information, correspondence, or photos that support your complaint. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with FedEx. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, an apology, or corrective action from the company.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is factual and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint. You will receive a confirmation that your complaint has been successfully submitted.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Stay active on ComplaintsBoard.com to monitor any updates or responses to your complaint. Engage with any replies from FedEx or other users to provide additional information or to follow up on your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact FedEx customer service

Phone numbers

1800 463 3339 1800 003 3339 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with FedEx?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.