Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

FedexDelivery was supposed to be today 12/12/2020 by end of day

My Fed X package # [protected] was at Fed X location13181 NW Freeway Houston TX 77040 on 12/11/2020 at 10:29 AM. It was going to Bradley Byars C/O West Oaks Hospital/ Unit 10 at 6500 Hornwood, Houston TX 77074. Fed X Ground for delivery no later than 12/12/2020 by end of day. The package has not been delivered to date at 8:30.

I need to know why this has not been delivered as this needed to be there today. I have never had a problem with this Fed x location before until now. It is very important for this patient to receive this package.

Please advise where my package is!!
Thanks.

LaMerle Putt
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Tracking 9274890100111768585318
    Sandra Boese
    2000 Myrtle Ave
    Eureka, CA
    This package arrived in Sacramento California and departed that location on the 8th of December.
    Since that time no delivery status has been provided. The status with the order says no scheduled delivery available at this time. This order is a Christmas gift ordered from Christian book distributors. I can be contacted at [protected].

FedexUnacceptable delivery drop

On dec. 10 at approximately 3:09 pm my package was delivered to my home. I arrive home to find my package over 600 feet from my house in the grass at my functioning barn full of animals. The package was thrown from the vehicle onto the ground. The dog had peed down the package. This is unacceptable. Not the first incident for me or neighboring families on this route. Your driver is to lazy to drive to the house and put the packages in a safe place. I have a paved drive and a nice turn around for the trucks instead he stopped short and drove into the grass to make his getaway. This driver should be fired! This is the type of employee that is representing all of fedex. 1 bad apple does cause rot in the whole pale. I want an explanation on why this is happening. My hello fresh food packages have been left multiple times at other addresses where no one resides. You lost that business with hello fresh as now all my purchases will be delivered via ups.

Unacceptable delivery drop
      Unacceptable delivery drop

FedexPackage never got pick up

Call on 12/8/2020 around 2:46pm ask for package to be pick up fed ex got confirmation number sbaa 7 and today is 12/10/2020 and package is still here. Call fed ex and they said nothing they can do and they just schedule for another day pick up. Ask to talk to supervisor and they said they can't do that. This is unexpectable. This is the second time this happens to us. The package is time sensitive and could go bad.

Marisela rodriguez
        Franklin health care center
        [protected]

Dec 05, 2020

FedEx Canada — Delivery

I am suppose to write an 'effective complaint', do you mean I must subject myself to the FedEx...

Dec 04, 2020

Fedex — Overnight ground

Our company sent a FedEx package to our client on 11/13/20. It was received. Client returned a FedEx envelope...

FedexDelivery instructions

I have submitted delivery instructions for package delivery and the last 4 times, at least, the instructions were ignored. After 3 times, I called customer service and was told the problem would be resolved. Must submit instructions for each delivery. Today, I clicked on delivery instructions, and the system wouldn't even let me in to write instructions. The website has no option for this problem. I tried with the virtual assistant and looked at all the website options.
          the only thing I can find is the telephone number for customer service. I've already gone on hold forever, explained the problem, gave a telephone number for a callback, and gotten nothing. Now I've lost my access to even enter delivery instructions.

FedexAn employee lied to me and stole my package, I have 100 % proof

On December 27 2018 I was taking my iPad so I can send it to Apple I go to the register and Julio his name is all he does is put tape on my box and he says That I have to drop it in the box the box and it was broken I recorded the whole incident so u can see exactly what happened I can just understand what was going on because Apple said they never received it so I was arguing with Apple back-and-forth back-and-forth that they had to receive it but you never have I think holding off on paying them I was Charge the full price of the iPad I have a legal counsel if you want to speak any further about this I will make sure he contacts you. A company that supposed to send out packages has the nerve to take packages this have to to be done many other times that we just don't find out this is terrible employee steals my package. And I have it a video because it just seemed weird the whole process what he told me I'm not giving me a receipt not scanning it so that's why I recorded it for myself I hope I hear back from you guys soon

FedexPrinting

I had given a printing Job to FedEx Office, located at 14056 South West Freeway, Sugarland, Texas.77478, got the printing back and paid for on 11/28/2020 at 3.36 PM. I was charged for 400 pages of printing. Two binders,
              the first consisted of 216 Pages and Second was 54 Pages. Total 270 Pages.
              I paid ad walked to my Truck open the Box it had five Binders one Extra 54 page binder, went Back inside the FedEx store. The Sales person told me "WE DONT MAKE MISTAKES" its 400 pages and that's it.
              I took all the Five Binders and Left. Out of the Five Binders, Two are the Originals that I gave for Printing One was 216 and other was 54 Pages.
              One Printed Binder 216 Pages and Two 54 Pages (ONE BINDER PRINTED EXTRA NOT REQUESTED).
              I should have been charged for 270 Pages.
              The FEDEX PERSON DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ANY REASON.
              was for 130 Extra pages.
              Enclosed is the Receipt and Pictures of the Two Binders.
              Thanks

Nov 29, 2020

Fedex — Delivery person

On Saturday, Nov 28, in the afternoon a box was delivered to my home. I had put a sign on the gate to please...

Nov 27, 2020

Fedex — 10-28-20 tracking [protected]. Returned to me 11-20-20 tracking [protected] without explanation

Original tracking number [protected] sent from Highlands Ranch, CO FedEx office on 10-28-20. content...

Nov 25, 2020

Fedex — They are telling their customers to follow covid 19 rules, but they themselves are not following them. Standing almost on top of each other. Not safe.

They are not following covid social distancing fir their internal teams. I went inside and they diligently...

FedexHome delivery

FedEx driver leaves packages in the yard near front gate; instead of putting by the front door. I have video and still photos. This not the first time. I take the time to use your app to know when deliveries are arriving. I open my gate early in the morning to allow the driver to have access to driveway. But he parks in road and throws packages on the ground by the gate 300 plus feet away from the front door. Unacceptable!
                Riley Merriott [protected]
                16208 Sam C Road Brooksville FL 34613
                [protected]@gmail.com

FedexVacation hold didn’t work

I ordered a navepoint 18 unit rack and it was shipped via FedEx home delivery and I requested a vacation hold to have it shipped to me on Tuesday October 24 2020 and the FedEx driver delivered it on Monday the 23 and the vacation hold didn't work it was supposed to work but didn't end up working and the FedEx delivery woman who delivered the package to me flipped me off and had a little meltdown and said to me gfy and ended up looking at me through the driver side window and ended up giving me the middle finger and took off like a mad woman and she even stepped on the package and punched my door instead of being gentle because FedEx drivers are supposed to be gentle when they knock on people's doors and this lady was not gentle and she stepped on my package luckily nothing inside the box got damaged after she stepped on my package FedEx needs to better train their employees and needs to know if there is a vacation hold don't deliver until the vacation hold is over

FedexDelivery

I ordered a freezer and it was supposed to come today and I never received it nor do I have any updates. You cannot talk to anyone. Just a recording. I ended up putting in a complaint with the company I ordered it from? This only happens when something is sent by FedEx. When it is sent through UPS, I always get regular updates and know exactly when it is received. I had someone stay at my house all day waiting so it would not be left outside all day on a busy street. Well I'm not doing it for another day, not knowing if it will be coming. If it is stolen, FedEx will be liable. It should not take 4 days to update your website. No wonder UPS is far superior to FedEx. They offer far superior services to FedEx.

Nov 17, 2020

Fedex — Delivery

Fedex had delivery date 11/12. Package tracking #[protected] Case #[protected] Missed delivery and the...

FedexI am complaining about not getting my package

I was supposed to get a package that was sent from Santa Ana CA on Friday morning ( 11/13) at 9:03 A.M. It went overnight. It is now Monday night (11/16) and no package. I paid for overnight service and it has taken over 3 days to get here. I should be reembursed for my money. This is unexceptable business.

Fedexwilmington ma location employee

I called the 800 about a package exception. I was transferred to the Wilmington location. The female at the location, yelled at me and was very rude. When I asked for her name, she became more aggressive. I used a second phone to call the 800 number line again. I had that Rep. on the phone and she heard the woman in Wilmington scream at me and be very degrading. The Rep. from the 800 number sent a complaint to the Wilmington location. 30 minutes later the female that was screaming at me prior called me and said tht making the complaint did nothing because she was the one who handles them. She then proceded to tell me I will never recieve a package from that location that is not damaged.

Nov 13, 2020

Fedex — Lying once again about attempted delivery

This always happens on a Friday when I need the package. And of course, they claim the "Customer not...

FedexDelivery

FedEx driver left our package at the wrong address. (Outside ).Address on label was correct. The package was then rained on and the contents were destroyed. When the resident returned (to where the package was delivered) he found it and delivered it to our address. With today's technology, how can a package be delivered to a totally different address than the one on the shipping label?

Delivery