Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

FedexDelivered to non-existing address with no signature

Company Name: FEDEX
Product: 6 Jumbo Lump Crabcakes
Category: Delivery Falsification
Details: Below

My order from Angelina's of Maryland via GoldBelly was supposedly delivered to a non-existent address in Cleveland Ohio. The shipper did not require a signature, which was not an option for me as a buyer.

FEDEX: [protected]

The address was incorrect in that the first digit was listed as a "5" but it should have been "2". It was my fault for transposing the number but:
1) The street, Murray Hill Road Cleveland Ohio, is short and doesn't have any addresses that start with a "5";
2) FedEx states they take no responsibility for packages delivering to residential addresses w/o a signature BUT GIVE NO RECOURSE OR DIRECTION IF THE DRIVE RANDOMLY CHOOSES A DELIVERY ADDRESS;
3) The driver knows my daughter, who is on her route on this short road, so it's unclear why she would not have delivered to her; and
4) I can't file a claim and only the shipper can - I am struggling to get GoldBelly to file a claim on my behalf.

How can resolve this issue? GoldBelly is offering a 50% discount on a re-order but that is NOT fair given FEDEX falsified the delivery authentification.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks for helping.

Delivered to non-existing address with no signature

FedexShipping

Because fed ex picked my package as a smart post package. They are not able to give me any shipping information. Where it is? When I will get it? I was lied to about where it was twice. It's still not sure when I will get my package. Also because it is a "smart post" package I'm not aloud to complain or ask questions out it. I'm also not aloud to talk to a supervisor because the simple fact that FedEx (not me) has chosen to mark my package as "smart post". Horrible customer service and was hung up on. My original arrival date for my package was supposed to be 01/02/2021 per FedEx. It is now the 4th and still no answers...

Jan 02, 2021

Fedex — Driver

I have called 3 times and am always told they've entered the complaint & I will be receiving a call, but am...

FedexPackage delivery

On Thursday, 31 Dec 20, I was scheduled to have a package, Tracking Number [protected], delivered. However I had a Doctors Appt at 10 am that day. So before I left I put a note on my door to have it delivered to my Sister In laws residence of 2238 same street about 4 houses down from me so it could be signed for. Upon my return I check tracking and it said the attempt was made at 10:02 that morning. It also referred to the door tag. I checked and no door tag I also checked with my Sister In Law and no door tag or attempt was made. I called customer svc and spoke with a lady their and I was misled and told a door tag is not required to be let with instructions on it for getting the package. This service is totally unacceptable. On my profile it is noted to be delivered after 3:30 pm apparently that is totally disregarded. The instructions I left were to insure delivery on time. This type of service shows a total disregard for the customer and is belittling by giveing false and misleading informationl

FedexCustomer Service

I was at the Oak Lawn, IL location today attempting to fax something. The machine I started with malfunctioned, and after completing the fax on a different machine, I attempted to inform an assiciate about the problem with the first machine so no othercustomer would be affected. I did inform one associate (two others were in thearea at the time; I assume they also heard.) One associate acknowledged my concern and said she would be with me shortly. Ten minutes late, I left the store after not one of the three associates moved a muscle to speak with me and determine what I was talking about. You call this service? In which reality is this service? These associates are definitely NIT customer oriented, and are in need of some thorough retraining.

Federal ExpressDeliveries

I cannot get my packages delivered anymore fir the last six weeks! They will not even stop my packages at a drop facility. The customer service reps lie each time I call. I almost drove a four hour round trip to the drop facility when my package was not there after the rep in the 1800 number assured me my package was there. It was not there because I called. I asked to talk to a manager and more lies came through. Still no package after opting for several different ways to get this box! I paid $168.00 to have the item shipped. I will never use them again! And unfortunately all the food delivery companies that I use ship with fed ex meaning I have no food now! I live two hours from the nearest food market. I know allot of people have worse situations like no medicine. They should at least hire more drivers or rent extra trucks. That's what UPS does in a bind.

FedexNon delivery of priority overnight package

On 12/16/20 I put an order in for fresh lobster from Maine to be delivered on 12/23/20. On 12/22/20 at 4:52pm package was picked up and arrived at Memphis hub on 12/23/20 at 1:51am. DEPARTED Memphis at 6:09pm. Arrived in Newburgh NY at 9:02pm. Sat there until until it was scanned 12/28/20 8:56am in Danbury CT ( about 5 miles from my house). Sitting there since. Fedex called a few days ago after I went on Twitter because of no response from Fedex. Was told a ticket was started and the local office will call me. Never happened.
            On 12/30/20, called [protected] and was told there is a delay because of Christmas. Told the arrogant agent that it doesn't take long to deliver a package after a ticket was open. He told me to contact shipper. I told him I want an address to write a complaint. At first he didn't want to give it to me. After pressuring him some more I finally got an address. Airway Blvd, Memphis TN 38116. He told I can probably expect the package on Tuesday, January 5. I have pix from tracker with notes attached. No followup, no phone calls, no emails, no contact from Fedex at all

FedexFedex Ground is refusing to deliver any packages to me.

Fedex won't deliver to me because their local currier has an issue with VETERANS & said it to my face!!!
              First off, I'm a NURSE & Combat Veteran that deployed as a Combat Medic/Nurse... who works FULL TIME (on the weekends as double shifts), on the COVID-19 pandemic FRONTLINES!

This is the 10th plus time (I lost count) that FedEx has refused to deliver to my house and or lost my package "in transit" This has been ongoing since March2020. At first I thought it was because I lived on a new street they couldn't find, but my NEXTDOOR NEIGHBORS were and are getting packages from FEDEX Ground EVERY DAY. Then I thought it was because I had one package prior March, a gun/fire SAFE, that FEDEX literally crushed and I had to send it back and file a complaint.
              Then I kept getting "Unable to deliver, unable locate address" as I watched the FEDEX GROUND driver literally drive by my house and deliver to my neighbors.

One day I was waiting again for them to re-deliver flooring to me (after they had already lost once and I had to wait two months for item to be back in stock). Same problem. I called to complain. They resent driver out who went to my neighbor's only to deliver a package to them. Then FEDEX drives by, but goes only to my neighbor. I asked FEDEX Ground currier if he had a package for my house (we were about 50ft from each other while I was on the phone). Before even getting into any details on what package I was referring to, he launched into me saying "I don't have your package, the other guy does. Search my truck if you don't believe me".
              Really dude?
              I asked: Why can't FEDEX seem to find my house but could find all my neighbors?"
              His reply: "Our GPS system needs updating. It can't find your address"
              Me: But it can find all my neighbors? That's your excuse? Do you know how to use it then?
              He yelled: "How about you try working for a living?"
              Excuse me?
              I DO work. FULL TIME double shifts back to back.

Today, Dec 29th, I was informed...AGAIN... by text "Unable to deliver" and my package was just RETURNED to the sender. No hold. No re-delivery attempt... AGAIN. And this time, I called FEDEX Corporate Customer Service who wouldn't even give me a supervisor or manager. She told me they can't send me to a manager, it's their polucy. She then said my only option was to contact shipper as it was already being returned to sender.

I have already filed multiple complaints in person, and by phone. I was told that the local currier (a younger guy) said we had an altercation. When? I asked if he had my package they kept losing and not delivering.

Today, Dec 29th, I was informed...AGAIN... by text "Unable to deliver" and my package was just RETURNED to the sender. No hold. No delivery attempt AGAIN. And FEDEX Corporate wouldn't give me a supervisor or manager. She told me my only option they told me was to contact shipper as it was already being returned to sender.

I have ready filed complaints in person, and by phone. I was told that the local currier (a younger guy) said we had an altercation. When? I asked if he had my package they kept losing and not delivering.

So what options do I have? I can't pick who delivers to me. I have to call an ask...EVERY TIME, just to see who is their currier? Kinda defeats shopping online when I have to call. And if I'm paying shipping, why don't I get to choose who delivers it?
              FEDEX doesn't have the right delay my medications; mess around with my packages; nor the right to NOT DELIVER to me because your a VETERAN. Do your job!

Now I totally understand why AMAZON doesn't use FEDEX anymore and started their own delivery service.

I have gotten only two packages from FEDEX express, but not the local FEDEX Ground out of WEST CHESTERFIELD, NH has NOT DELIVERED to me even once.

FIRE the local currier from West Chesterfield, NH that delivers to Jeffrey, Rindge, Swanzey, Keene etc.!!!

Attached shows a message "unable to deliver" today after it was rejected by currier Saturday who never even attempted delivery.

Fedex Ground is refusing to deliver any packages to me.
              Fedex Ground is refusing to deliver any packages to me.

FedexFedEx lied about my “instructions to the carrier”

My delivery is abysmally late. I understand, to an extent... holidays plus Covid (though, for the record, the 14 other packages from other carriers all made it on time). This alone, while annoying, is not necessarily an issue. The delivery update message stating: "The delivery of you package has been rescheduled based on your shipment instructions for the carrier", is a bold faced lie. A fraud, even. I never made any such request, and in fact, have silently and patiently waited for my package. Do not assume to pass the buck to me, the customer. You, FedEx, are solely to blame for the delay of this package. According to your own tracking, it has been local to my area for THREE days (soon to be four). When I tried to contact customer service, I was given an automated recording stating: "Due to extenuating circumstances, we cannot connect you to a customer service representative at this time, goodbye", and hung up on. I will be reporting this as mail fraud, and I hope others will do the same when it happens to them. This is unacceptable behavior for a company handling our mail/packages.

FedEx lied about my “instructions to the carrier”

FedexGoogle nest mini

This is about the Google Nest Mini order. The FedEx tracking no is [protected].
                  I got the notification that it is delivered on 4th December 2020. But I never received that. The delivery person has no proof that he placed the package in front of my door. I talked with Google customer support. They confirmed that they sent the product. I have a doubt about FedEx because there is no proof that they dropped the package on my front door.

FedEx AngolaDelay with delivery and poor service

Hi,

I tried to call your numbers, but no one is speaking English...

I contact you about the shipment FedEx [protected] from December 8th.

The FedEx promise was about 7-9 days. Since December 8th to now, there is already a total of 16 days and the delivery is planned for December 30th.

My partner (Karine, +[protected]) is in contact with this office since December 16th, but no information is provided and she still not have been delivered.

I would like to know what is the problem!

I am very disappointed with this delay and your poor quality service. I never experienced such a situation with FedEx.

I would like my shipment to be delivered today and I require financial compensation from FedEx for no respect for this 9 days delivery time promised and poor service.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Regards,

Désiré Magbunduku

Fedexchewies dog and cat supplies

today the fed ex truck pulled up at our house. The girl who has dark skin got out walking up the driveway threw the box in the middle of the driveway. I went to the door and asked her why did she leave the package in the middle of the driveway. She turned to look at me and didn't say a word. She got back in the truck slammed the door and drove away. tracking number [protected].

Nothing was damaged. They did the same thing last week with a Chewie's box but there were damaged food cans from being mishandled. I didn't see who left that one.

FedexBad driver

I was driving this morning on Rt. 28 in Sterling, VA almost to Ashburn at about 10:05 am and a fed ex truck that ended up exiting on Glouchester exit going to Ashburn, pulled right up on my bumper. My car was having some issues as it has an electrical problem. Hence why I was in the slow lane. I had my five year old in the back seat. This was very dangerous. I am livid.

FedexDelivery to our business that was closed due to covid

I purchased a gaming chair from Amazon for my daughter for Christmas, i watched the delivery carefully on Amazon. I was at my place of business all morning and left at around 12:20. i went to sams club and left there at 1:12 i looked at my phone at that point and it stated that my package was undeliverable and was being sent back to the seller. I called as soon as i got home to try and stop this from happening i arrived home at 1:52 I contacted Fed Ex customer service who told me it had already been scanned to go back to seller and there was nothing they could do.

I had the same issue with a package the week before but Fed Ex had contacted me regarding that delivery. I had the phone number on my caller id and decided to try and intercept the package at that facility. I spoke with a wonderful person who actually tried to retrieve my package off the truck headed back to Georgia, he took my name and phone number and proceeded to look for my package. He contacted my about 45min later that he could not get the package an it was buried in the trailer. He said he was very sorry he could not get to the package and that he would send out and email about what had just gone on with my package. I was very upset the Fed Ex would just return a package that quickly without giving me the chance to pick up my item. So now I am out money waiting for a refund for item that is being shipped back and have no gaming chair for my child.

FedexShirt not delivered

Item tracking number [protected] by Zero Gravitee is updated as delivered but it was not received. FedEx is consistently not delivering my packages. Definitely need a refund and now I know the moment a shipping label is created from FedEx or when I find out the package is going to ship with you guys I'll quickly work on canceling the order. This is ridiculous. Price of the shirt $29.99.

FedexI am complaining a Fedex driver rushing through our private townhouse street.

On 12/18/20 about 12:15 pm, I was walking in our townhouse private street as daily exercise. A Fedex driver with a license plate No. 27307F2, horned at me . I didn't know what was wrong because I was walking close to the side of the curb. The road was wide enough for his truck to pass through. I caught up with his while he was making his delivery stop and asked him why he did that. He said he just warned me that he was coming. But he was rushing through the street and over speed limit . He wanted to make a quick passing by me. The way he drives is dangerous because we have many retirees living in this complex. He has no consideration and courtesy to the people here. Bad attitude reflects bad image to his company.

FedexDelivery Drivers

I have had to recent deliveries made by FedEx. I get it, that it's the holidays and they are in a rush but, that is no excuse for their laziness to actually deliver said package to the address. These both were medical supplies for my diabetes. My address is my door not the mailboxes. Packages get stolen all the time, especially this time of year. Might want to retrain your drivers on what an address is...the door not the mailbox in the apratment bbuilding.

Kevin C. Yantorno
                                8053 Ashland Avenue #4
                                Manassas, VA 20109

FedexThey will not delivery my packages

I have been notified 6 days in a row, that I need to be home to receive 3 different boxes, each with it's own tracking number. Each day, as I wait for them to show up, I see the status change from "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" to "Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery". After this, it is returned to the warehouse and schedule for the next day. Tomorrow is day 7, with no end in sight. I have reported this to FedEx's customer service and their tracing department each day. From them, I am assured each time, it will be delivered the next day, except it hasn't been. I have never experienced anything like this before. I cannot believe how terrible the service from FedEx is., ,

FedexTrucks driving too, fast, dust clouds, noise, irresponsible drivers. Rural community

Private street is posted 5 miles an hour at the beginning of the road and along the road, very visible, FedEx trucks driving on the road 15+ miles an hour with clouds of dust no slowing down, Ignores the signs completely is this a company policy? On 12/14/20. 1 pm truck # 438432. Talked to the driver. Appears to be Hispanic male. He says this is his normal route.

My family is very allergic to the dust caused by FedEx trucks, so much dust we have trouble breathing, next time will contact the sheriff, please call me [protected]

FedexScam

Sarah morgan and kenneth about shipped 2 packages to harold l. Davis, 10412 sw waterway ln. Port st. Lucie, fl 34987. With the store at wuxing rd. Xin cheng shangquan, jianggan qu, hanghou shizhejaing sheng china. The tracking number that i got was fedex-ch3070171440582865, i now know this is a fake number but i was able to track it for a period of time. It went to johannisburg, south africa, heathrow. From there it was sent to stuttgart, germany, then to mannhiem where is was stopped first for eu import taxes and then for being a suspicious package and which time it was moved to the royalty storage vault for safe keeping . The fare to the destination was paid and there was no import to the eu. So i would like to know what you are going to do to fix this . Harold l davis [protected]@yahoo.Com or [protected] thank you waiting your answer.