FedExbad driver

B Review updated:

I was driving to work today(11/18/2008 6:15am); traveling North on I-65 through Brentwood, TN. I was in the second lane from right of 4 lanes with cruise set at 68mph in a 70mph zone. A Fed Ex truck rapidly pulls in behind me and drives no more than 5 of 6 feet from my bumper for a mile or two. He finally changes lanes and passes me and as he does he flips me the bird. Not wanting to be rude, I pull back up beside him and return the gesture and inform him that I have his truck #, which is 112753 for any Fed Ex execs who are interested.

• Valerie Oct 13, 2008

Driver leaves a package on the side of the house and does not leave a delivery notice. It rains and my carpet tiles are ruined. I thought your drivers were trained. Will never ship with your company. UPS is better company.

• Wh
    whitneypol Nov 18, 2008

Stay in the slow lane which is the far right (non driver) people are working. Get real. I don't work for FedEx but your are ridiculous. Your the kind of driver I want to flip off.

• Zx
    zx7o2 Jan 23, 2009

On Sat. the 3rd I was awakened by a phone call from one of my neighbors stating that my '98 Grand Cherokee Lorado(which is very clean) was hit by the Fed-Ex Truck delivering in our neighborhood. Apparently as usual, the driver was flying(Speeding) down our street, "as all the delivery trucks usually do", and some how caught the back of her Bumper corner to my front Bumper, and ripped the entire front end off of it(I had just replaced all the front grill and all 6 lights on it only 7 months ago to all new custom Euro Style)...

Anyway, she was real apologetic saying, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see it, my peripheral vision was distorted"...I found out a few days later when talking to my neighbors(about our subpoenas for court because she was given a careless driving ticket), that when a couple of the neighbors asked why she was driving thru the neighborhood so fast, she stated to them that "they are under time restraints"(Watch Out for the Kids)...

Well, I realize that people have accidents and that is why we have Insurance...So I end up with no vehicle for almost 4 days until they got me a rental(which they refused to pay for anything larger then a Mid-Size), I had my GPS stolen(they say they are not responsible for any thing inside the vehicle), and I was Billed $252.35 by MARK ALLEN's Towing(Which is the only thing they will pay for after my complaints)...It seems to the Big Money people at Fed-Ex(they are self insured) with the way I have been treated thru this, that they are the victims, and it must be all my fault for being "Legally Parked" in the same spot that I have been parking in for almost 19 years now...

It's the way that I was treated that has bothered me!!!I'm very frustrated, needed to say the least, and still looking for outlets such as these to post some of my anger. So thanks for listening...LoL

• To
    Tom Jones Feb 28, 2009

I work Package Handling and a fellow co worker had a stroke inside of the trailer instead of the managers calling 911 they called the security to do so. Secondly Instead of leaving him where he was they moved him out of the trailer so they can continue to load the truck. I was told you are suppose to leave them where they are. My coworker passed away a few days later. It shows how this company takes care of their workers

• Fe
    Fedex Employee Apr 05, 2009

Anymore the only thing that people cares about is them selves and the money

• Pn
    Pnin Sep 03, 2009

Tonight I was aggressively tailgated by a Fedex driver (tandem trailer). Got on my bumper, blowing horn, flashing lights. Due to congestion, it was impossible for me to either go faster or change lanes. The driver could obviously see the situation. My only conclusion is that he was drunk.

Could not record the truck number or license, but truck was on I-45, passing through The Woodlands, TX approximately 7:30pm.

• binder Sep 03, 2009

I *AM* that FedEx driver. Stay the EFF out of the fast lane.

By the way, I switched the truck number with one from another truck. Heh.

• Pn
    Pnin Sep 04, 2009

Oh good grief. Binder, I read the other comments you have posted on this site, and you obviously have too much time on your hands. You need a new hobby, and drinking doesn't count.

• IF YOU WANT YOUR PACKAGE, DON'T USE FED EX. THE DRIVERS ADMIT THAT THE DROP PACKAGES AT HOUSES THAT ARE NOT NUMBERED OR VACANT. WHEN YOU SPEAK TO THE DRIVER THEY ACCUSE YOU OF TAKING THE PACKAGE AND REPORTING A FALSE CLAIM. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED TO ME, THEY HAVE DONE THIS SERVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES, THIS TIME IT WAS FOR AN ITEM THAT CAN NOT BE REPLACED. FED EX DOESN'T CARE.

• My House is Numbered, So is My Mailbox. The Driver even admits that he has dropped the package at the wrong location. This time they delivered my package to the wrong house and it can not be replaced. This is fact. My House has been in the same Location since 1932.

• I have gone to that Vacant house and looked for the package already, I have gone to my neighbors asking if they got the package. UPS has no problems house delievering to my house. Certain Fed Ex Drivers know exactly where to go. This One Driver that lost my Package that was being delievered to me said to me after he came to my house yesterday told me her saw my 2 car garage but didn't see the house. My House is 10 ft away from the Garage, In Plain Open Site... Any time my folks send me anything the use UPS. I also know that on all shipping labels from fed ex is a contact number. If the driver couldn't find my house they could call the contact number on the package instead of guessing the house... Yes I will admit my driveway is long but it is marked very clearly that my House is in the back lot. The house that they claim they left the package at is by the road and not even numbered. Trust Me any time that I am expecting a package from Fed Ex and it says it has been delievered I check that house first.

johnny3 Jul 14, 2010

tonight at 9:28 i was about to enter route 93 southbound in Methuen by exit 46 when a Fed ex truck pass me making me go off the rump over the grass the fed ex truck almost go off too then i speed up to catch up with the truck and get the plate number and for me to get right next to the truck i reach 78 mph on a 65 mph limit . he get off route 93 south exit 41 toward route 125 at 9:34 pm the Fed ex truck plate number is { N87387 } please do something and let me know at [email protected] if i heard from your company by friday i will not report that to state police he or she is a very bad driver and need to be discipline . thank you . J.C.D.C

• Bl
    blinder Nov 21, 2010

Binder has once again proven the theorem I+A=D. Internet+Anonymous=[censor]

• Ka
    karl jefferies Oct 12, 2011

I have a rolex watch that FED EX are delivering for me, that left America on the 3rd October arrived in Madrid on the 5th October, to be told that I would receive the watch on the 6th, it is now the 12thOctober and I still do not have the watch, I have had no contact from FED EX regarding the delivery, and today in Spain is a bank holiday, so at the earlist I will receive the watch could be tomorrow 13th

• Jl
    JLDIOWA May 05, 2012

Tonight at 9:15pm I was traveling East on I-80 in Iowa when a FedEx driver pulled up behind me. He was so close to my bumper that I could not see his headlights in my rearview mirror. When I tapped my breaks to indicate that he needed to back off he put his bright lights on and started to honk. I-80 from Coralville to Iowa City, IA is under road construction so the speed limit is 55 miles an hour. I was traveling in the left lane going 60 miles an hour when Driver# 58971 started flashing his lights and honking for me to move over. I could not move into the right lane because there was traffic in that lane and I was already going 5 miles over the speed limit in a construction zone and did not feel that this driver needed to be right on my bumper, flashing his bright lights and honking at me. When I got a chance to move into the right lane after 4 miles he drove past me while honking. His license plate# is P102139. There is no reason for a driver to ever have their brights on when following a car, nor is there a reason for them to be so close to another vehicle that you can't even see their headlights. There are no packages in the world that are more important than someone's life. Just 2 days ago a FedEx driver rolled his semi on this same highway because he was not paying attention. When I tried calling the 800# I was not given a email address, a phone number or anything so I could report this. Many trucking companies have a sign asking how their drivers driving is for feedback such as this. Not FedEx. I can tell you right now if this driver causes an accident and kills someone this will be on the hands of FedEx and I will have no problem testifying on behalf of the person who was injured.

• Na
    naniofsix Jul 24, 2013

Package states that it is to be delivered to front of Apt 203 door. Instead driver dropped frozen food delivery at front door in sun and never bothered to ring bell and let anyone know it was delivered...

• Fo
    foxygrandma Jul 24, 2013

You say the package stated it was to be delivered to the front door of the apartment and you say that it was delivered to the front door. Was the package marked that it was frozen food? If not, why would the driver ring the bell?

• Es
    essara Jul 26, 2013

umm, Jackelope, are you that dumb?

This location is obviously an apartment complex, in which Apt 203 is on the 2nd floor.

The package was left at the front door of the building, not at the front door of the apartment.

• Ha
    hawkeye19 Jun 28, 2014

On 6/2714 8:40 am a Fed Ex truck pulling doubles on a 2 lane country road tail gated my vehicle and passed me in a hazardous manner going about 55 in a 45 zone
    Location Lafe AR on ar 135 N. Proceeded on to Corning AR running 70 in a max 60 disregarding posted limits for curves.

• Fr
    FR- FL Jul 02, 2014

just outside of jessup Ga. last night, , me and one other truck on the road, , when a trailer rolled up on me at 80 + MPH, , high beams blaring though my rear window.

it was a fedex trailer hauling the fedex race team car.. this guy wanted me and my wife an kids in the ditch, ,

got off at the brunswick ga exit, , any ideas to file a complaint, , i am all ears.

sorry i was in your way.

• La
    Laura B T Jan 10, 2015

Today, 1/10/15, I was entering the highway on a ramp that doesnt allow you to yield to traffic on the highway. A FedEx truck in the right lane failed to let me in, although he easily could have slowed down or moved over. He knowingly ran me off the highway, forcing me to drive on the shoulder until he fully passed me. It was blatant, and his driving endangered the safety of my young daughter and me. I doubt FedEx will ever see this, but his truck number was 818758.

John Deer3 Mar 12, 2015

Heading home after work on 7 pm on 3/1/15 outside Washington DC on inner loop of 495 near University Blvd exit, a FedEx truck pulled up right behind me while I was driving above speed limit in rush hour traffic. Traffic was so heavy I could not change lanes for a while and driver got to within about 6 feet of the back of my car and stayed there. When I could get out of his way I saw him immediately pull up to the next car also within abut 6 feet.
    The following Monday, 7:10 PM, same time same place, another fedex truck does exactly the same thing. This time I took my foot off the gas for a while when I saw it was again a fedex truck. Neither time did the driver flash his high beams- just threatened to kill me. I'm guessing that this driver is starting or ending a shift and is there every Monday, or every day, endangering peoples lives.

• Dm
    dmccoy6 Apr 25, 2015

Driver of Fedex truck 805943 is driving recklessly on interstate 70 driving over the speed limit in poor weather conditions and rapidly switching lanes and honking at drivers that get in the way.

• St
    Stephone Jul 30, 2015

While heading to work this morning 7-30-2015 at 7:30 am Jacksonville, fl I95 north. Truck # 123401 was driver to fast and switching lanes in between cars. I had to speed up past the 60 pmh speed in order to keep a distance. I was already driving 65 myself. As I made it to my exit. I could see him heading and switching lanes to where cars hitting brakes to keep from hitting rear of his truck.

• Vt
    VT Mom May 16, 2016

FedEx van driving on I-81N at milemarker 197
    Lic#: 056-3PR
    Sat 14 May 2016 at 1:55pm.
    Downpouring rain, no lights and NO Turn signal when he dove into the left lane and cut me off that I had to slam on brakes and almost was hit from behind.

• Li
    Lisa M. Murphy May 16, 2016

For complaints, call 1-800-go-fedex and say "file a complaint" and someone will take your information about the incident.

• Li
    Lisa M. Murphy May 16, 2016

I noticed several people submitted complaints here.
    I had an incident today with a driver and reported it to FedEx directly. You can too:
    For complaints, call 1-800-go-fedex, and say "file a complaint, " and someone will take your information about the incident.

• Di
    dissatifiedcustomer Jun 26, 2016

It does no good to file a complaint with Fed Ex against a driver. I was nearly killed by one and the attitude was, you shouldn't get in their way.

• Su
    Susan Raettig Luttrell Aug 23, 2016

Saturday | 8-20-16 | 12:31PM | northern GA, I-85S towards Atlanta | Double-cargo truck ("Ground") swaying back and forth within the lane and regular switching from lane to lane in fairly heavy traffic | Driving 80+mph in 70mph zone | Didn't want to try to catch up with the truck to get a number...too dangerous, for me.

• Ph
    Phyllis Elden May 18, 2017

On May 8, 2017, I was tailgated by a very aggressive Fed Ex driver. He rapidly came up behind my van and was so close Fed Ex was right in my rear window. There was a car right in front of me, three cars on the right and another car on my left. When he could finally got by me he flipped me the finger twice. He was going in and out of traffic doing the same thing to other drivers. I was going 70, on 95 in the area of Kennebunkport, Me., It was about 7:30 pm, when I caught up to him to get his license # he finally slowed down and got off on exit 36. His license # is 1A 7064

• Ji
    jimsey May 26, 2017

El Paso, Texas: May 26, 2017 8:30am (MDT) A Fed Ex step van with driver and passenger drove through the intersection at Gem and Remcon streets without slowing or stopping for a clearly posted "Stop" sign. No excuse for this behavior other than driver disdain for other driver/pedestrian safety, or profound stupidity.

• Ri
    Rickey Young Jun 13, 2017

I merged into east bound traffic on Interstate 20 in West Monroe, Louisiana at Well Road at 1:15 P.M. Central Daylight Savings Time. Ahead of me was two FedEx big rigs. One was pulling double trailers. The rear one was trailer number 807067. This Driver stayed in the left lane (the passing only lane) for approximately 10 miles. other vehicles has to go around him on the right side. The driver had several chances to change to the proper right lane but never did. He seemed to be avoiding any and all merging traffic by staying in the passing lane through the cities of West Monroe and Monroe, Louisiana. I got off I-20 at the Pecanland Mall exit with the FedEx truck still traveling in the passing only lane. He had no respect for the other drivers traveling along near him.

• Ri
    Rickey Young Jun 13, 2017

I merged into east bound traffic on Interstate 20 in West Monroe, Louisiana at Well Road at 1:15 P.M. Central Daylight Savings Time today 06/13/2017. Ahead of me was two FedEx big rigs. One was pulling double trailers. The rear one was trailer number 807067. This Driver stayed in the left lane (the passing only lane) for approximately 10 miles. other vehicles has to go around him on the right side. The driver had several chances to change to the proper right lane but never did. He seemed to be avoiding any and all merging traffic by staying in the passing lane through the cities of West Monroe and Monroe, Louisiana. I got off I-20 at the Pecanland Mall exit with the FedEx truck still traveling in the passing only lane. He had no respect for the other drivers traveling along near him.

• Vi
    Vic G Aug 15, 2017

FedEx just lost my trust. On the 15th of August 2017 I was awaiting a package delivery through FedEx. I was suppose to go out later that day after my delivery but ended up staying in all day sitting at my window waiting for my package. Usually my FedEx packages arrive before noon. When noon came and went I called the FedEx company at 12:38pm. They assured me my package was on a truck and should be delivered before 8pm. At 2:40 pm, I called the company again and they gave me the same assurance. By the time 7:05pm rolled around I made yet another call and this time they stated a delivery attempt had been made at past 6pm. This is obviously a lie as I sat at the window facing the main entrance door of my apartment complex all day. Furthermore there was no FedEx note at the front door entrance proving they had I need made an attempt. To add insult to injury, I had early in the morning pasted my phone number on the front door entrance with my phone number on it. The driver did not make a delivery effort much less call me and simply lied to cover his/her mediocre. I was highly offended by this as my whole day has been wasted. The person I spoke with who gave his name as Frank and then later transferred my call to a Mr John after I asked to speak with a Supervisor were both unhelpful. Even through I stated more than 15 times that I will not be home the next day, Mr John kept stating a reattempt will be made the next day. I might as well have been talking to a wall. FedEx claimed they will deliver my package before 8:00pm that day but by 7:35pm, Mr John stated after contacting the local station that the Driver had not only returned, but gone home for the night. This has completely made me loose trust in FedEx and the complete lack of help from their customer service representative does not speak well for the company.

• So
    Sonia Rayos Nov 19, 2019

11/19/19: today I was terrorized by a Fed Ex 18 wheel driver - I was getting on the I-5 in Carlsbad CA - when I reached the end of the lane to merge onto the freeway the driver did not let me on the freeway - I drove on the shoulder for almost two miles before being able to get onto the I-5. Picture yourself in a Miata convertible being terrorized by a big 18 wheeler. I've reported this incident and hope this guy loses his job! He is a dangerous driver and will end up hurting someone on the road. Thanks to the kind CSR at Fed Ex. Thank god for keeping me safe and off the road I have to share with that monster behind the wheel. Unfortunately, I was unable to see the license plate because after he did what he did he kept his distance.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices