FedEx — bad driver
I was driving to work today(11/18/2008 6:15am); traveling North on I-65 through Brentwood, TN. I was in the second lane from right of 4 lanes with cruise set at 68mph in a 70mph zone. A Fed Ex truck rapidly pulls in behind me and drives no more than 5 of 6 feet from my bumper for a mile or two. He finally changes lanes and passes me and as he does he flips me the bird. Not wanting to be rude, I pull back up beside him and return the gesture and inform him that I have his truck #, which is 112753 for any Fed Ex execs who are interested.
More FedEx Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx - poor service
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it!
- FedEx - clearance delay
- Fedex Home Delivery - awful company
- FedEx Corporate Services - package
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of large packages
- FedEx Corporate Services - truck driver
- FedEx - beware!
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery