FedEx — lying about attempted delivery
This is ridiculous. I had some issues with Fedex and UPS before but this should be flat out illegal. I live in a residential complex with 8 building and a central office that closes at 6pm. They usually get all the Fedex and UPS packages for the resident.
I stayed home from work and never got a ring at the door, but upon checking the tracking it stated that the Delivery Exception occured. Customer was not present and Business Was closed!!! are you kidding me???
I went downstairs, there was NO door tag, and the office did not have my package.
When I called customer service they of course pretended to be stupid and claimed that the driver put in the notes that he was unable to reach anyone.. FLAT OUT LIES!
Perishable goods were shipped and I can kiss them goodbye because of this ### who was lazy to deliver.
More FedEx Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx - poor service
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it!
- FedEx - clearance delay
- FedEx - bad driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - package
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of large packages
- FedEx Corporate Services - truck driver
- FedEx - beware!
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery