Wendys Hamburgers / racism by employees toward customers.

A black female clerk/cashier/server at the I-49 Store in Many La. walked away from white customers, after serving black customers in line, only to return to the other counter for another black customer ignoring the customer waiting to order for 10 minutes. There was not so much as a comment to the white customers while waiting to order or when they were skipped over to take the black customers order. The white customers chose to leave without placing an order.

The Customer who walked out happens to be a share holder in wendys corp, I plan to liquidate all stock associated with wendys corp and i will never eat there again.

I hope wendys goes bankrupt, and soon!!! You don't have to worry about mad cow disease, you already have hired a herd of them to run your stores.

Comments

Vi
  6th of May, 2011

I work at wendies and just got fired because the white general manager was looking at me to become a manager and said that the guy that had worked there for a year wasnt do his job right.. I used to work at wendies before i went to this wendies and i was just impressing them because i was excited to be hired... because he stated that; all of the hispanics in the store plotted against me until i was fired! even though... i walked out with my head high because i did my job and i did it better than them.