WendysFood causes diarrhea

D

I ate a salad and baked potato there and about an hour or two later I had servere diarrhea that lasted a couple of hours. I mentioned this to my friend and she said that she had basically eaten the same stuff there and had the same result.

• Ga
    Gamecock1978 Dec 08, 2020

I always have problems with eating the triple Dave’s deluxe. I don’t know why, but it gets me every time.
    NEVER AGAIN will I eat here again!

• Je
    Jes Eanes Jul 25, 2020

I ate at wendy's one time and was sick for a whole week. Last night I decided to give it another try...me, my bro and mom went and we ate different things but all got really sick. We decided to never go again.

• Ca
    Carla Camacho May 01, 2020

The spicy chicken effects me like this. Just ate a spicy chicken for last nights dinner, 24 hours later still on the toilet my [censored] is on fire.

• Ki
    Kimberly Portue Nov 14, 2019

WTH?! Baked potato and chili...30 minutes later, diarrhea. NEVER AGAIN.

• Ra
    Randomnesser Sep 22, 2017

Yep, I can confirm this happens to me too. I used to eat Wendy's fairly often and would always have bad diarrhea 30-60 minutes after. I stopped eating there for several years and didn't have problems with other fast food. But I recently went back and gave it another shot, new restaurant opened in a new part of town. Nope, diarrhea.

• Ta
    Tamara Mowbray Berry Dec 16, 2018

@Randomnesser Me too. Just a salad and 30 minutes later very sick with cramps and diahrrea.

• Us
    user1723444 Sep 05, 2017

I'm in the bathroom now [censor] never again

• Sh
    Shelby Graham May 09, 2019

@user1723444 Literally about 10 mins after I took my last bite. Grilled Chicken and med fries.. everytime ugh nope I'm done with Wendy's!

• Ha
    Hayley Lovelace Nov 03, 2015

I simply had a small chocolate frosty and a strawberry lemonade from Wendy's, not even a meat related. My boyfriend warned me about eating at Wendy's but it had never affected me until now. I had severe stomach pain and diarrhea an hour later. I won't be going back anytime soon.

• Da
    Dane001 Sep 25, 2010

I love the burgers at Wendy's and everytime I get home I have the worst stomach problems Ive ever had in my life. I really don't think Ive ever had such bad Diarrhea. It happens every single time I go I just can't stop going becuase its the only place open when I get off work late at night in my area.

• Ci
    civytrukrgrl Jul 28, 2010

It doesn't matter what I eat at Wendy's, I always get diarrhea. For a while I thought I was allergic to wheat or something, but eventually narrowed it down to my Wendy's habit. I stopped eating their food and started going to other fast food places. Went yesterday because it was the most convenient fast food place where I was and had problems again. I'm never eating Wendy's ever again.

• Da
    Dave Nov 15, 2008

I havent eaten fast food in near a year. Yesterday I was very early for work and was hungry so i decided what the heck I'll do a little damage and go to wendys. I ate just 2 of the 99 cent burgers they sell, and after an hour at work i had the worst cramping diarrhea that i can remember. This place was crowded, the cook looked somewhat sketchy. Dont know if the food was to blame or just badly prepared, or if my body simply rejects this kind of food now that I have been avoiding it, but i am definitely NOT going to be eating any fast food unless I must