Having problems with Golden Corral?

Golden Corral Customer Service Contacts

5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Corral Customer Service. Initial Golden Corral complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Golden Corral above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Golden Corral. Discuss the issues you have had with Golden Corral and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews

Oct 15, 2020

Golden Coral — Food preparation

We went to your location listed on this form and paid for the dinner menu. We got steak first and the steak...

Oct 11, 2020

Golden Corral — Poor management, of service

On 10/10/2020, I went to Golden Corral in Elyria Ohio. I received a bogo coupon when we walked in the...

Jul 19, 2020

Golden Corral — New procedures

07/18/2020 We have been loyal customer to this restaurant since it opened. But on this date, we had a bad...

Golden CorralRude Customer Service

After posting my previous complaint( regarding my previous experience on march 1 2020 7:30pm at london kentucky location), I was contacted by golden corral customer service.
They had left a message and I just called today to follow up with them and explain my complaint.
To make a long story short, I was being as nice as I can be with them, very cordial and kind, and I was greeted with the rudest customer service I have EVER experienced in my life! They were throwing ethnic slurs, suggesting I should have handled the situation by physically hurting those around me. On top of that, they insulted my family (I had explained that I was visiting an elderly relative near this location who was in a nursing facility where some residents had signs of corona)!

I shouldn't be treated this way after being a faithful customer to your business for YEARS!
-Jerry

Mar 17, 2020

Golden Corral — not people oriented, possibly intoxicated

Last week my husband and two children visited the Golden Corral at 880 Palm Bay Rd. To make it simple my...

Mar 02, 2020

Golden Corral — unsupervised children with dirty plates returning to the food bar

march 1 2020 7:30pm london kentucky. A 8yearold boy was going up to the food bar getting mash potatoes and...

Feb 27, 2020

Golden Corral — food, service, overall environment

Thursday Feb, 27 2020. We brought our granddaughter to golden corral plainfield Indiana. The food was old and...

Golden Corralbaby roach found on my daughters pizza

It was the second time I took my mother to this same place. My mother mentioned that she love the food there and asked to go back, I never wanted to go back because in the past experience The same problem I experience this past Saturday. It was very embarrassing to me and my family seeing this roach and having to tell my mother to stop eating. My mother asked why Son? I said it was a roach at my daughters and I showed her a picture I took in a video. She looked at her food and look at me and see what!!

baby roach found on my daughters pizza

Golden Corralhad no waiter, got my own drink

Sunday, November 3, about 12:30;
      I was seated and the food was good. I had no waiter come to my table at all. Therefore I had to get up and get my own water refil. So I brought my glass to the drink dispensery, and someone there, a young man, took my glass and refilled it. Now, I walk with a walker and needed both hands to walk with it. Did he offer to bring the water to my table? NO! He warned me to "be careful" in a rather superior manner instead, handing me the glass to carry for myself. Yes, I was OFFENDED. He disparaged me because I was handicapped, instead of helping me. with something that he as a waiter should have done for me to begin with. No one offered me a cup of coffee to finish the meal and I could not flag a waiter down.
      I have a receipt that remains unsigned, and I think I should be able to use it to get a free dinner.
      Joyce Stolberg

Oct 22, 2019

Golden Corral — my job position

My name is Amanda Keller I just walked out of my job due to the fact that I was placed in the bakery which i...

Oct 03, 2019

Golden Corral — service

my wife and i visited this location on sep 22 2019 after finally getting thru check in and no there was not...

Jul 27, 2019

Golden Corral — management mistreating employee

7/22/19 i was hired on at golden corral . on 7/26/19 The manager Thomas on shift at the time Pored Salt in my...

Jul 22, 2019

Golden Corral — lunch food

I went to store #0884 for lunch and the food was terrible. Most foods were either overcooked and mussy like...

Jul 13, 2019

Golden Corral — general managers response to a complaint.

On July 12, 2019 a friend and I went to Golden Corral for lunch. I had a wonderful waitress named Ellen that...

Golden Corralfound bug or baby roach in my salad

In my visit to the buffet on jun 27th 2019 we were faced with a situation that violates sanitation regulations.
        I found what looked like a bug or baby roach in the salad, witch is a sign of luck of sanitation in the location, careless employee and that the state inspector are not doing there job or the possibility that they are corrupt .
        The manager refunded the transaction and apologized and it do feel sorry for her to have to deal with that ( I don't think it's her first time tho ), the place employ many people but need respect and care about public safety and the quality of the food they serve .

found bug or baby roach in my salad

Golden Corralfood service

There was a roach crawling on the dessert bar along with dead flies in the pies. The food was very old for dinner and the food wasnt being checked on every 15 mins. The rolls were hard like a rock. I showed the waitress and she removed the items that had the bugs on them. Then the waitress have me a free dinner card for next visit, but there was three in my party and the manager him or herself never came to our table to apologize.

Golden Corralcharging additional prices for the meal, and staff not handling proper hand sanitation

My family came for lunch celebrating my nephews graduation on June 14 at 11 AM noted signs hanging stating price on June 13 add 14 was change to 12.99 and 13.99 for adults this was the day of CPS graduations this was unfair practice, the restaurant was packed with African American graduation families, I a senior normal pay 8.00 but I paid 11.47 for my meal with no drink. I set there watching the workers in the bakery area the ladies never changed or washed hands she open the refrigerator pulled pans out of the rack took out a pan of jello cut it and tossed the jello with her hands with the same gloves placed the pan on the counter for serving then starting cutting cake with the same gloves. We were at the Golden Corral 159 Street, Tinley Park, email address
            [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Re
                Realist Review Oct 09, 2019

why did you have to mention that the restaurant was full of African American families? what did that have to do with anything? if you don't want to eat around different races... eat at home

Golden Corralfood & service

I went to Golden Corral located in Inverness, Florida. I had not been there for about 12 years or so, took me and my 13 year old daughter to eat at buffet. We got there probably around little after 7 or so. I used to go there years ago but have not been and because my daughter has never eaten there I figured to a good idea and take her. She loves chocolate covered strawberries and heard few people talk about it. Paid 35.00 at the register. Went to go eat and look at buffet, was practically going around in circles because the foods looked terrible. Looked very old, can tell been sitting in the buffet for a long period, some foods had crust because it was drying up. Only thing I grabbed was some fried chicken and cat fish fillet and baked fish, which sort of looked like they just put it out. We both didn't enjoy anything that we thought would be tasty. So, she even decided to go get some salad to say that maybe that will taste okay and fill her up some. Come to find out, she said it tasted horrible too. The only thing she ate was some chocolate covered strawberries. She tried some cookies and ended up spitting up and discarding because she said it tasted like someone who baked and didn't use any sugar. I am usually the type of person who goes to buffets and usually it is the other people waiting for me to finish eating but at the Coral, I tried to eat a drumstick and some rice and couldn't even eat that. I was so disappointed that I was thinking to ask for a refund, I have never gone any restaurant and want to ask for refund. Because my daughter ate those strawberries, I didn't bother wanting to ask. The waitress came to us twice. Once when she seated us and other is when she filled my daughters drink. When I went there long time ago, I went frequently and went back thinking and expecting same service as well as good food. Sadly disappointed to say that I will not be going back. I don't know who is running that place but all appearance of the whole restaurant looks and feel like total trash. I felt like I was over dressed even though I wasn't, that is the type of restaurant and environment vibe it felt like. Not pleasant at all. I left the waitress 5 dollars so in all spent 40 dollars to buffet meal traveling 15 miles to go eat there. I do not mind traveling for I travel 45 mins to go eat at an all u can eat Chinese buffet. and their buffets are cheaper and bigger with foods that are appealing even if I don't know what it is. Someone needs to go and create a different expectations with employees, food as well as the whole facility. I have never in my 49 years wanted refund for food. If anyone is interested in contacting me, my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Golden Corralthe food /service

The staff was really rude and disrespectful when I asked for a drink one of the workers refused to give me one. When I asked to speak with the manager she told me "no he's not here ". When I asked for the corporate number so that I can file a complaint they refused and tried to give me their email address. When I asked her about it the worker told me quote on quote " to get tf out of her face".

Golden Corralservice

I am A Carmon I had the unfortunate experience at the Golden Corral 923, 2190 IH 10 South, Beaumont Texas 77705 - my girlfriends decided to take me to Golden Corral because I was in town dealing with family member major health issues in ICU at one of the local hospital we walk in I put my receipt on the table underneath a glass of water and my girlfriends began to explain the Golden Corral buffet rules ( because I am a novice to Golden Corral). However when we get back to our table Aida the waitress has cleaned the table and thrown away my receipt; As we approached the table where I left my receipt along with my glass of ice cold water- she Aida and a male co worker rudely and embarrassing laughing at us asking for our receipt- when we attempt to explain they were on the table she began speaking loud people were looking at us as if we were attempting to steal your food- this person did come over never introduced herself but said she was a manager was not apologetic for the error her staff made neither did her employees apologize for there error they actually laughed at us - the reprinted receipt I was later given check: F-5302 date: 5/5/18 time of date: 12:07 amount $15.14

service