Having problems with GiftCardMall?

GiftCardMall reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 28, 2010. The latest review Gift cards was posted on Apr 12, 2021. The latest complaint My gift card was resolved on Feb 24, 2021. GiftCardMall has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 35 reviews. GiftCardMall has resolved 6 complaints.

GiftCardMall Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 426 2551 (Website Support)
+1 888 524 1283 (Cardholder Assistance)
+1 918 858 9791 (International)
16650 Westgrove Drive Ste 500
Addison, Texas

GiftCardMall Complaints & Reviews

Apr 12, 2021

GiftCardMall — Gift cards

I just spent multiple emails dealing with a scam with this company. I ended up contacting my state'...

GiftCardMallStolen money twice

From 2 "gift cards" from December and another at the end of January they stole the remaining balance. One they stole $ 99.99 from $ 100 and left 1 cent. The other the remaining $ 50. What a business and scam artists these folks are!
Their website will not allow us to check the balances and one has to make phone calls each of which takes half hour to 45 minutes. Some Russian sounding people answer the call and they you use every excuse not to answer your questions. They are worried about "security". They are thieves and they are playing people. Safeway and vons carry their cards.
Terrible business and horrible service. Haven't seen a dime refunded yet. $ 150 in total stolen. Beware of their scam. Tell your family and friends. Read reviews online. I have contacted the BBB and writing other reviews. The FTC is next week.

• De
      Denise Bugos Apr 12, 2021

Hi Indigo Moon. Contact your state's Attorney General. That's what I did and by doing that, I got a refund. In Arkansas, our AG is big on stopping scammers and was all over it immediately.

GiftCardMallMy gift card

I purchased my $50 gift card about a week ago, and I've had problems with it. My first purchase of 18.95 left me at a balance of $9.11, and I'm missing a refund that was completed a few days ago. When I registered my gift card a few minutes ago, the balance showed as about $25 dollars, but the balance and transactions page states I only have $2.23. I mostly just want the money that's in my account to actually appear so I can use it without issues.

RESOLVED

The refund got fixed

Mar 13, 2020

Gift Card Mall — Giftmall.com

I got a refund from a merchant. They said take 10 days it was credideted from march4 im still wating not they...

GiftCardMall2 gift cards

I ordered two 25.00 gift cards on November 12, 2018. I received them a week or so later. I placed them ina "safe" place in my home. I am leaving for the holidays and could not find them anywhere in my home. They were not stolen. Just lost in my home. I was honest in my explanation and asked for replacements. I was told if I didn't receive them, they would be replaced. But since I was truthful, they would not replace. I didn't ask for a refund, just replacement. They wouldn't let me speak to anyone over the immediate supervisor. Was told I would hear within 48 hrs. I am very angry as I have used this website often. I just want a replacement for Christmas this week.

Gift Card Mall — egift cards

I placed an order on 3/10/18 for 8 gift cards (over $120) to be delivered via email on 3/12/18 to my daughter...

GiftCardMall — Stay away

Never deal with this business. They canceled my order without any reason. My attempts to find out why didn't...

GiftCardMallCould not get an answer.

Horrible service. They rejected my order twice. The second order # is [protected] but no one could give me a reason why. I have never had an order rejected and was terribly offended. I told the representative that I wouldn't hang up until someone explained the reason for the rejection, but all 3 levels of service could say was that "the system rejected the order and no one in the company could tell me why." The representative hung up on me. I can't believe they refused to tell me why my order was rejected.

Gift Card Mall — Gift card order

I had a very bad experience with this company Gift Card Mall and had the same problem like many others. I...

Gift Card MallGift cards - liars, cheats, and frauds

I bought a gift card for a friend in canada the end of july. He gets the gift card and the "small print" says he cant use it in canada!!! Wtf??? Of course they do not tell you that these cards are not for international use on the website or when you are ordering it!!

I called for a refund, and its been a month now, and I still haven't gotten my money back!!!

They keep saying "its takes 15 days", "it takes 15 days"... Well, its been over 15 days and I have no refund!!

Lazy, lethargic, and useless doesn't even begin to describe these people!!!
          Just like the government, once they get your money, to hell with you!!!

Update 9/01/2016 —
          I finally had to end up filing a complaint with the state attorney generals office for fraud and theft!!
          I finally got my refund after having to waste my time having to report them for theft and online fraud!

Do not buy from this scam company!!!

They sell online and they sell gift cards in stores as well! Make sure the kiosk you are getting a gift card from at a store is not gift card mall!!!

The parent company is blackhawknetwork.com
          Do not buy anything from any of their subsidiaries!!!

If you want to read a lot of complaints against this company...
          Https://www.Sitejabber.com/reviews/www.Giftcardmall.com#131?Utm_source=transactional%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=helpful%20vote%20notification&utm_content=text%3a%20see%20which%20review

GiftCardMall — Refund on gift card

I bought a gift card for a friend in Canada. He gets the gift card and he tells me the "small print" that...

GiftCardMallGift card

Ordered an egift card, which was not delivered within 24 hours. I had to call twice to get them to resend it, but it was still not received. I told them I never received the confirmation email that their site said I should have. They refused to refund the card, even though it had not been activated and thus they could invalidate it. They said I could put in a refund request that would take up to 15 days for them to review. I'm going to dispute it on my credit card so they don't get paid until they address the issue. I will never buy from these people again.

GiftCardMall — Stolen money

I have ordered a gift card with a $300 balance from GiftCardMall. That was a birthday preset for my daughter...

GiftCardMall — Want a refund!

I have ordered an iTunes gift card for my brother as a birthday present and did not receive it because they...

GiftCardMall — Service

I've had the most incredible user experience with GiftCardMall... I ordered 5x$25 iTunes gift codes to be...

GiftCardMallNever got my cards!

I had a horrible experience with GiftCardMall. Purchased cards and after getting a confirmation email never heard anything from them. Wanted these cards for Christmas, but on Christmas day received a message that my order was cancelled. I had sent a message earlier that day to see what had happened to my cards. Anyway, later got an email that order was cancelled because I did not answer a confirmation email! But each card I ordered was approved, I saw it when I had gone to the website a few days after receiving a confirmation email. Never got my cards! I will never do business with GiftCardMall again.

Gift Card Mall — Go to the store-buy a gift card-mail it. DO NO USE THIS COMPANY

They tried 3 different email to deliver the gift, they said. Then I have tried to get my money back. I have...

Giftcardmall.com — Visa Gift Card

This company has the worst customer service. I ordered gift cards for our office staff and paid extra to have...

GiftCardMall — No delivery, no refund, bad customer service

I recently purchased a gift card through www.giftcardmall.com for a friend of mine. Currently I am using the...

Giftcardmall.comI would never get one of these again, total scam

SCAM SCAM SCAM. I bought my daughter a visa debit card from this company for her 14th birthday. She tried to use them to order items online. The card was declined, and no purchase made, but giftcardmall is still holding the funds, and tell me it will take 6 business days until they'll be available. I would never get one of these again, total scam. I called and complained with their agents, a supervisor, and am not posting on as many websites my dissatisfaction. I also am looking at joining any class action lawsuit against them that I can find.

• Gr
                    Grooneke Jan 24, 2013

Do not buy! I have $100 gift card with nothing on it, when I log in to see transactions - there are none. Have spent hours on the phone to no avail. Do Not Buy! Scam!

• Ra
                    Rambek Jun 26, 2012

The website is useless. It says I've created an account when I never did. Would not take the last 4 digits of my phone number to register the gift card then locked me out. Worst website ever! Do not buy a gift card that is managed by giftcardmall.com.