Menu
Popeyes Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Popeyes
reviews & complaints

popeyes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 1292 Reviews

Popeyes Complaints Summary

47 Resolved
1239 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Popeyes with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Popeyes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Popeyes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Popeyes reviews & complaints

8:37 pm EST

Popeyes Food

I purchase the following items today (2/29/2024).

Classic Blkn chicken combo. The entire food was cold. the chicken was extra salty. I was not able to eat it.

I also purchased a child's combo and it was also cold. They gave me the wrong sauce and there was no toy in the bag.

The entire meal was so very disappointing.

Popeye's #2134

1180 East Main St

Alice, Texas 78332

[protected]

6:32pm

Desired outcome: Would like a response and refund.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Popeyes representatives only. If you are affiliated with Popeyes, please claim your business to access these details.

L
9:57 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes Horrible Fish sandwich

Today I visited a Popeyes in Mesa Az. I wanted to try the Fish flounder sandwich. I ordered a fish, mac and cheese and ice tea.

The fish was cold, they didn't have any tarter sauce and I told them NO pickles. I had to pick of the pickles. The sandwich was so bad I couldn't eat it. The mac and cheese was hot and good.

Also the music they were playing was so loud it was awful.

5:23 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes Lack of caring. I was not greeted, smiled at or made to feel welcome.

Store # 11934 / date 2/27/24 / time 2:47 PM / ticket # 20061 / Dine In, not Drive thru as the ticket says.

Ordered: 1 Spicy Crispy Chicken. Sand. / Mash & gravy / Coke

My meal was Un-Appealing at best (see Photo)

It was NOT crispy but soggy. Certainly didn't look like the picture.

I had to return to the counter to ask for a fork/spoon for the mashed potatoes.

The order taker was preoccupied with something on her phone or her headset. She mumbled something, and I had to ask her if she was talking to me.

I was only the third person in the dining room, certainly not busy, some tables needed cleaning but I guess employees need to be told nowadays... their eyes don't work so well.

Claimed loss: NONE

Desired outcome: Just venting

View 0 more photos

Is Popeyes legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Popeyes as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Popeyes stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Popeyes should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Popeyes earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Popeyes achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Popeyes. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Popeyes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Popeyes website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Popeyes.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Popeyes as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Popeyes and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Popeyes.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Popeyes has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 1286 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website associated with Popeyes sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Popeyes. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
7:41 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes 6pc chicken wings (garlic parm)

I got the 6pc Chicken wings on 2/26/24 at 12:30pm. I got these from the Clifton Park, NY location. An hour after I ate them, I became extremely sick and had diarrhea for the entire day afterwards, up until 11:30pm at night. I believe something might be wrong with the fryer oil or the chicken itself, and I’d hate for this to happen to someone else.

Desired outcome: I’d appreciate a response, and perhaps a free meal coupon to make up for it.

1:49 pm EST

Popeyes Wrong order, cold food and poor service

I went to Popeyes in Spartanburg SC on East Main St. on 2/21/24 12:45 pm. I ordered two sandwiches, two senior drinks and large Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. I was in the drive thru. The server takes our money then hands me two drinks which I didnt look at and a small bag, in the bag was a few chicken strips so obviously not what I ordered so I gave it back. Told him what I ordered and it took 15 minutes to get our food, I pull out of the drive thru and check the order which I should have known better but didnt do it at the time I got it. The sandwiches were ice cold and the cokes I ordered were water. So I go back through the drive thru and tell them this and give them the sandwiches back and told the manager Brandy that they sandwiches were cold and she said she personally just made them and I told her to feel them and she did and said well they were not cold when she put them in the packages, I said well they are now and I would like new ones, she got mad and threw the sandwiches and said to pull up and the server would bring them out. I pulled up and waited 15 minutes for the sandwiches and the only thing they did the whole time was take care of the drive thru cars not me, so I drove around to the entrance (I am handicapped by the way) went inside and it took another 5 minutes of Brandy ignoring me before she would look at me and give me a refund for the sandwiches. If this is the kind of service we can expect from this new store opening then I can guarantee you that it will not last long. I am also going to fill out a complaint online so hopefully maybe Brandy will have to find a new job that does not involve working with people.

Desired outcome: I would like better management at the place I dine at. The service was totally unacceptable and will cause me to not eat at Popeyes in the future. Because of the food and the service I went to McDonalds instead.

9:00 pm EST

Popeyes Rudeness from store employee

My wife and I placed separate mobile orders for drive thru at the pensacola east 9 mile rd store. Whenever I came to the drive through I gave the lady both order numbers and both names and she says pull to the window.. I get there and I was asked to show both orders on my phone.. I only had my phone and I could only show the order I had placed.. She told me that I had to show proof on both phones.. My wife couldn’t come with me because she’s sick so I called my wife and told her to screen shot the order and send it to me so that I can show proof.. The lady at the drive through was rude about it and told me I had to have proof for my wife’s order.. I order through the mobile app every time for this location and customer service is always rude. They never ask me to see my phone when I have a mobile order.. I don’t understand.. I doesn’t say it on the app that I need to show my phone.. She was being very rude. This happened at 7:20 pm

11:12 pm EST

Popeyes Drive thru

We ordered an 8 piece family meal and ask that it be divid1/2 and spicy and mild, When we got home I opened the box and there was no division between the chicken and we could not tell which was which. Also Popeyes should be ashamed to sell so small pieces of chicken for 26.95. No breast were received mostly thighs. We will probably will not eat at Popeyes again if this is the way you are doing business. We have been to 2 different stores and they are both terrible. The Alton IL store we couldn't even get waited on and the store in Granite City IL served us this.

Ronna Ribble

[protected]@sbdglobal.net

3:53 pm EST

Popeyes Customer service/order

On 2/17/2024 @ 1:39 pm. I used the drive-thru at Location number 3121. My order number was 885. I placed an order of a 6p combo-Garlic Parmesan. Sweet Tea no ice and an apple pie. The lady that took the order called the order back to me. She then asked me to pull up. Once I got to the window, the young man started asking me about my wings and drink to make sure that it was the correct order. When he handed me my bag, I asked if my apple pie was in there. He looked kind of lost. I then looked at the receipt and seen that I was not charged for the apple pie. The young lady that took the order came to the window. Another person in the back just told them to add the apple pie to my order but the young man already took my payment. The Lady that took my order proceeds to tell me that she will have to charge me for the apple pie which is no problem. She then proceeds to say either I did not mention it or she forgot. I simply said "You forgot" She proceeded to say that she will not argue with me in the drive thru, I let her know that I am not trying to argue but she can keep the apple pie and I drove off. Instead of simply apologizing, she attempted to place blame elsewhere and have an attitude. I thrive on giving and receiving Customer Service. This was not it. Not to mention I was unable to fill out the actual survey because the receipt had no survey number, it was cut off. I would have liked to enjoy my two piece and a biscuit at some point.

Desired outcome: Please have team building skills activities for Customer Service. If you choose to work at a place that should show CS skills, you should use them. I would like to receive my survey items.

P
6:57 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes Rude behavior from the manager and employees inside and outside the restaurant

I drove up to the parking lot at appx. 9:57 am. The restaurant opens at 10:00. am. A man in a car without a license plate drive up beside me and put his window down. He had on a popeyes hat. I told him I wanted to order 12 nuggets for $5.99. That is the price given online for this item. He told me not to enter the building but that he would go in and asked if I could enter. This made no sense to me. I got out of my car and asked him why he had no license plate since that have ben many many people in my town stalking and following people all over the place and they also have no license plate.

I asked him if he was one of the people in town who does this since he approached me in the parking lot and told me I could not enter the building.

After he went in for a while he opened the door and let me come inside. I ordered and told them the price online. I was charged a dollar more than that price. I asked why and they said that was the price online. As I waited for my food I was glared at and given hateful looks.

I asked the manager standing their why I was being treated this way. She said that they were busy getting the restaurant opened and had a lot to do. I did not understand this since it was after 10:00 by this time and I was the only customer in the store. She spoke to me in a hateful and angry manner and the angry looks kept coming.

A women in a red car drove up and stopped in front of the exit door that I would have to use. Also a man in a black truck drove up on the other side and just waited. I asked about this and the manager said it had nothin to do with me and was still angry. I asked again why everyone was looking so angry.

The manager said that they did not like what I said to the employee out in the parking lot. Remember, he drove up to me and told me I could not enter and was in a car without a license.

I told the manager that if she would just give me my money back I would leave immediately and never return. I no longer wanted the food since I did not know what condition it would be in. She couldn't get the registrar to pull up my order. I think this was because I was over charged. When she finally gave me my money I repeated that I would not return. I had to leave through the door where the women in the red sedan was parked and waiting in her car with her window down. All of this felt dangerous and undeserved.

In spite of the angry way I was spoken to, I never raised my voice or showed a temper.

Desired outcome: I want an apology and for the manager to admit that I was treated horribly today and did not deserve this. I want to know that this will not happen again to anyone.

1:01 pm EST

Popeyes Ordering for pickup

Ordered for feb 11 super bowl day and did it through the website. Husband go there and they said they didn't have an order. It was paid for but they didn't know anything about it. They wouldn't do the order so they said they wouldn't do anything about it. So I lost my money. What do I do about this? Please help me. I'm elderly and disabled and I seem to be taken advantage of. Help please.

Desired outcome: Chicken or money back. Thank you.

S
10:29 pm EST

Popeyes Food/selection

On 1/27/[protected]@8:12pm I visited Popeyes #13675 in Ofallon, IL. The lady on the speaker said they were only accepting the exact amount or cards, and I knew then it was going to be a problem. I said okay and proceeded to order against my better judgement due to issues being a common thing at this location. The first item I order there was no problem, then I wanted a two piece dark and was told they only have thighs and breast, so I had to get something else. 97% of the time I go to this location, they never have all of the pieces of chicken or have some sort of stipulation to order. When I got home my order was not right and my food was cold. This is ridiculous and someone needs to step in and see what the issue is at this location. I do not want to spend my money at a place that is run like this, and I'm sure I am not the only person that feels this way about this location Popeyes. This is the only Popeyes in the area that I always have an issue with. When you all start to loose money, the issues listed above is probably why.

Claimed loss: The amount I paid for my order

Desired outcome: Provide all pieces chicken until closing and ensure the food is hot and fresh.

12:38 pm EST

Popeyes cole slaw

First of all, the price for a large cole slaw is ridiculous, but the fact that I paid $5.87 for a container that was slightly more than Half full! Any deli or KFC give u a container that is FULL! Feel cheated and request a refund. I have held onto the receipt and if I do not hear from you I will mail my complaint along with the receipt to corporate office.

Claimed loss: $5.87

Desired outcome: refund

4:23 pm EST

Popeyes Food and employees

01/13/2024 @11:31a.m. Store #2205 Jennings, La 70546

My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I went to Jennings for family visit. We decided to eat @ Popeye's. The girl on front counter was rude and looked mad. Not friendly at all, we ordered our food. We sat down, and then my husband was called to get the food. He ordered coleslaw as his side and immediately spit it out. It wasn't good at all. My daughter and I both got sick for 2 days after we ate it. Couldn't go visit family until we were better. This is my hometown and after a 12hour drive, can't trust that place anymore. I just would like a friendly atmosphere and good food.

Desired outcome: I just want someone to be aware of how some people are being treated.

3:44 pm EST

Popeyes Raw chicken

I have a receipt #11209 from Popeyes chicken on s. Limestone st. In Springfield,Ohio. The date was Jan.17 at 5:15p.m. I ordered one of your combo family dinners that cost 26.99. The chicken was raw inside and my elderly mother didn't notice and ate a piece. She later became I'll. I called store and they were very rude. All I want is refund. My uncle is a lawyer. He would love to take case

Claimed loss: 26.99

Desired outcome: Refund

S
4:12 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes Your app is scamming people. Inability to select items. Free item dropped off the order

You have the Weekend Wings Special. Buy a six-piece, and get another for $1.00. I tried to select it through the app on Friday, January 12th. The banner would not respond, allowing me to select the item to order.

In am attempt to take advantage of offers in the app, I then selected the 12 piece and a free chicken sandwich. The app allowed me to make the selection. I verified my order prior to submitting and confirmed that the chicken sandwich was included. I had planned to have the sandwich for my lunch the following day. However, when I arrived at the restaurant, the employee informed me that my order did not include a chicken sandwich. I reviewed the order in my phone, and the chicken sandwich had indeed dropped out of my order. The ONLY reason that I paid $13.05 for the order (12 wings) was because I was getting a free sandwich with it.

Then atop of your app cheating me out of food, and not allowing me to select what I had originally wanted to order I could not complete the survey. Your survey required a long survey code that was not on my Mobile Order receipt. Thereby disallowing me to provide feedback about my order, and I would not be eligible for the 2 pieces of chicken and biscuit for purchasing a large drink; the reward for completing the survey

Claimed loss: Free Chicken Sandwich, which was on my order when I submitted it. Free 2 pieces of chicken and biscuit when I purchase a large drink (survey reward).

Desired outcome: The FREE Chicken Sandwich.t Also, the reward for completing the survey, that your site would not allow me to complete because the information was not on my Mobile Order receipt.

1:36 pm EST

Popeyes Product

I purchased an order on 1/03/2024. Store # 13156 on Telegraph Rd in St. Louis, mo. I paid $35.21 for food we could not eat. It was overcooked and dry as though it sat the for hours. I don’t usually complain but this was the second time this has happened at this store. I ordered mild chicken and white meat. It was all dark meat. Mash potatoes barely had gravy on it. The next day I went to the store to complain and they said nothing can be done about it. I also took the survey on the ticket and checked that I wanted to be contacted. Never heard a word from them.

Claimed loss: $35.21

Desired outcome: Refund

2:27 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes Chicken sandwiches, and the general customer service.

Every time I go to the restaurant something is wrong, either wrong order or I get clearly old food with hard bread and turning mayo also the customer service is sub par

1 the staff are rude and inconsiderate.

2. the employees at Popeyes in tooele have no respect or concern for health and oe service.

3 I have called numerous times upset and I only get if ur rude Siri won't help you.

4. the manager hangs up on you during your customer concerns calls.

Claimed loss: Time and ordered menu items , that had to be reordered or some other resturaunt chains food

Desired outcome: How about some coupons or credit at a restaurant , and or fixing the very needed Popeyes customer service, issues especially the managers

3:39 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Popeyes My son hasn't gotten paid for working for you in over a month

My son has worked there for a month and they still haven't paid him... I've reached out to corporate but they are a joke who never reaches out to you... I have now filed a claim with the texas state attorney general's office. I have also filed a claim with the texas workforce commission. I have also filed a complaint with the u.S. Department of labor. My attorney says to give the state a chance to respond and then she will represent me in a criminal labor and wages dispute... I now do not endorse the popeye's brand at all... And their food sucks anyway... But my next step is to wage an all out war on that store and its current indifferent management... Seeing as how popeye's is cowardly ignoring this issue... I will sue them and everyone else involved.

Claimed loss: Earned income for my child.

Desired outcome: Earned income for my child.

Read full review of Popeyes and 2 comments

okay

googleisgreat
Seaside,California, US
Jan 08, 2024 4:08 pm EST

im in seaside california and im supposed to get 340 a monthe and 3oo foordstampsecievied my food stamps but i havent recieved my GA ON MY MY cASH YET it Was suoppese to be there on the 3rd and today is 8th..

D
6:30 pm EST

Popeyes An employee would not take two orders at the drive thru and lied and said they didn;t do that.

An employee told me that they didn't take two orders at the drive thru. I asked when they started that and she said it had been like that a long time. She told me if I went to another store it was the same way. I said I couldn't believe that they couldn't take two orders. She rudely said good night mamam. I said I wanted to talk to a manager and she said come to the window. When I got there she was hollaring out loud what she told me and I said I want to speak to the manager. The manager said make the two orders and walked away. She went to hollaring at her that she couldn't believe she was going to take those orders. The manager got another girl to make the orders while the whole time she stood they hollaring the same thing over. When I got home I called the manager and asked her when they started taking only one order at the drive thru and she said she lied they take the orders. She gave me her name and said she was calling her manager when we hung up. Her name was Lillian Turner and the manager was Jessica Todd. The address was 14274 University Ave. Hammond, LA 70401 phone #[protected]. I have never seen an employee act so disrespectful to a customer and manager. She should be fired. Please call me at [protected] or [protected]. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will call you back. Thanks for your action in this matter. PS I didn't find my ticket and don't know the time but it was I guess around 8:00 pm or later.

J
9:44 pm EST

Popeyes 12 piece wing dinner

Good evening,

My order # is 62 (13177), I went through the drive thru on 3411 Camden Road in Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603 at 7:10 on 12/31/23.

I ordered the 12 piece wing combo with half sweet and spicy and the other half was garlic parmesan, I didn't check my order before I drove off but when I got home and opened the order there was 2 packages containing 6 wings each with no sauce on either order. The wings were hard as if they had been sitting for a while. Because I live so far away I tried calling the restaurant however there was no answer. Normally, the service I receive is awesome. I am only asking for a meal replacement or a refund for food ordered.

Joan Burnley

Desired outcome: Order replacement hot and fresh or refund on meal.

Popeyes In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Popeyes is a fantastic fast food restaurant that consistently delivers delicious food and excellent service. With its mouthwatering menu, affordable prices, and convenient locations, it's no wonder why Popeyes is a favorite among many.

Food Quality: The food at Popeyes is top-notch. From their famous crispy chicken to their flavorful sides, every bite is bursting with flavor. The ingredients are always fresh, and the food is cooked to perfection, ensuring a satisfying and enjoyable dining experience.

Menu Variety: Popeyes offers a wide range of menu options to cater to different tastes and preferences. Whether you're in the mood for chicken, seafood, or even vegetarian options, Popeyes has something for everyone. Their menu is constantly evolving, with new and exciting items being added regularly.

Pricing: One of the best things about Popeyes is its affordable pricing. The portions are generous, and the prices are reasonable, making it a great option for a quick and satisfying meal without breaking the bank.

Customer Service: The customer service at Popeyes is exceptional. The staff is friendly, attentive, and always ready to assist with any inquiries or concerns. They go above and beyond to ensure that every customer has a positive experience and leaves satisfied.

Cleanliness: Popeyes maintains a high standard of cleanliness in its restaurants. The dining areas, restrooms, and food preparation areas are always clean and well-maintained, creating a pleasant and hygienic environment for customers.

Ambiance: The ambiance at Popeyes is casual and inviting. The restaurants are designed to be comfortable and welcoming, with a relaxed atmosphere that allows customers to enjoy their meals in a laid-back setting.

Speed of Service: Popeyes is known for its fast and efficient service. The staff works diligently to ensure that orders are prepared and served promptly, minimizing waiting times and ensuring a quick and convenient dining experience.

Online Ordering Experience: Popeyes' online ordering experience is seamless and user-friendly. The website is easy to navigate, and the ordering process is straightforward. Customers can easily customize their orders and choose their preferred pickup or delivery options.

Delivery Service: Popeyes offers reliable and efficient delivery service. The food is always delivered hot and fresh, and the delivery drivers are courteous and punctual. It's a convenient option for those who prefer to enjoy Popeyes' delicious food in the comfort of their own homes.

Loyalty Program: Popeyes has a fantastic loyalty program that rewards frequent customers with exclusive perks and discounts. By signing up for the program, customers can earn points for every purchase and redeem them for free food and other exciting rewards.

Special Offers and Promotions: Popeyes regularly offers special offers and promotions, allowing customers to enjoy their favorite meals at discounted prices. From limited-time menu items to combo deals, there's always something exciting happening at Popeyes.

Accessibility: Popeyes is committed to ensuring accessibility for all customers. Their restaurants are designed to accommodate individuals with disabilities, with wheelchair ramps, accessible seating, and other necessary facilities in place.

Dietary Options: Popeyes offers a variety of dietary options to cater to different dietary needs and preferences. From vegetarian options to gluten-free choices, there are plenty of delicious and satisfying options available for everyone.

Social Responsibility: Popeyes is actively involved in social responsibility initiatives. They support local communities through various charitable endeavors and strive to minimize their environmental impact through sustainable practices.

Location Convenience: Popeyes has numerous convenient locations, making it easily accessible for customers. Whether you're in the city or the suburbs, you're likely to find a Popeyes nearby, ensuring that you can satisfy your cravings wherever you are.

Parking Availability: Popeyes provides ample parking space for customers, ensuring that finding a parking spot is never a hassle. This makes it convenient for customers to dine in or pick up their orders without worrying about parking difficulties.

Waiting Times: While Popeyes strives to provide fast service, there may be occasional waiting times during peak hours. However, the staff works efficiently to minimize waiting times and ensure that customers are served as quickly as possible.

Seating Capacity: Popeyes has a comfortable seating capacity, allowing customers to dine in and enjoy their meals. The seating arrangements are spacious and well-maintained, providing a pleasant dining experience.

Catering Services: Popeyes offers catering services for events and gatherings. Whether it's a small party or a large corporate event, Popeyes can provide delicious food that will impress your guests and make your event a success.

Mobile App Experience: Popeyes' mobile app provides a convenient way to order food on the go. The app is user-friendly, allowing customers to browse the menu, customize their orders, and track their deliveries with ease.

Website Usability: Popeyes' website is well-designed and easy to navigate. Customers can easily find information about the menu, locations, and promotions. The website also provides a seamless online ordering experience, making it convenient for customers to place their orders.

Online Reviews and Ratings: Popeyes has received positive reviews and ratings from customers. Many praise the delicious food, friendly service, and overall dining experience at Popeyes. These reviews and ratings are a testament to the restaurant's commitment to excellence.

Social Media Presence: Popeyes has a strong social media presence, with active accounts on various platforms. They regularly engage with their followers, sharing updates, promotions, and responding to customer inquiries and feedback.

Community Engagement: Popeyes actively engages with the community through various initiatives. They support local events, sponsor sports teams, and participate in charitable activities, demonstrating their commitment to giving back to the community.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Popeyes stands out for its exceptional food quality, affordable pricing, and excellent customer service. It consistently delivers a superior dining experience that keeps customers coming back for more.

Recommendations and Improvements: While Popeyes excels in many areas, there is always room for improvement. One recommendation would be to expand the vegetarian and vegan options on the menu to cater to the growing demand for plant-based alternatives. Additionally, enhancing the online ordering experience by introducing features such as order tracking and personalized recommendations would further enhance customer satisfaction.

How to file a complaint about Popeyes?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button, which you can find at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, briefly summarize the main issue you have encountered with Popeyes. Make it concise yet descriptive enough to convey the essence of your complaint.

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The date and location of the incident.
  • Specific details about the product or service, including any order numbers or receipts.
  • A clear description of the problem, such as incorrect orders, poor food quality, unsatisfactory service, or hygiene issues.
  • Any communication you've had with Popeyes staff or customer service, including their response to your issue.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the matter and the outcome of those efforts.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as inconvenience, illness, or financial loss.
Remember to be factual and avoid including unnecessary personal opinions or inflammatory language.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents or images that support your complaint. This could include receipts, photos of the product, or correspondence with the company. Do not attach files containing sensitive personal information.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Popeyes. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, an apology, or another form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint. Make sure that you have included all necessary information and attachments before submitting.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, monitor your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates. Engage with any replies from Popeyes or other users to provide additional information or to follow up on your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Popeyes contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Popeyes?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Popeyes Customer Service. Initial Popeyes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Popeyes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Popeyes. Discuss the issues you have had with Popeyes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.