Having problems with Popeyes?

Popeyes Customer Service Contacts

400 Perimeter Center Terrace NE Suite 1000
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Popeyes Customer Service. Initial Popeyes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Popeyes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Popeyes. Discuss the issues you have had with Popeyes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PopeyesChange of menu, discontinued items.

I recently went to Popeye's (Store # 10528) and was informed that two of my favorite sides dishes have been discontinued. Onion Rings and Cajun Rice. I can understand the Onion rings may not be as popular but the Cajun rice (CR) should continue since this is restaurant that claims to be a Louisiana Kitchen. My wife is Cajun and prefers the CR over all the other side options. Unless, of course, Popeye's is striving to be the next KFC. I remember when KFC changed their recipe. I haven't been back there in 20 years.

Jan 17, 2021

Popeyes — Health violations DeKalb County, GA

After waiting in the drive through line at the Briarcliff/Clairmont store, I realized you could go in to...

Popeye's ChickenPopeye's Chicken

I really love the spicy chicken sandwich combo. IIt's about the only fast food I like. Last night I got one and could not eat it. It was tough as a boot. The french fries were delicious as usual but, It was like the meat seized up and was not even edible. I only ate about 3 bites of it. I would either like my money back or another sandwich. I cannot imagine what happened.

PopeyesChicken, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese

My husband and I just purchased a 10 piece meal which was to include 2 wings, 3 legs, 3 thighs, 2 breasts. Here is what we got 3 legs, 6 wings and a backbone with a small piece of breast attached to it. The macaroni was like mush and there was an over abundance of breading on it. I have pictures and a receipt for all this if you so desire. We asked for cole slaw in which they never have only 1 time did I get coleslaw. They are always out. Thank you very much.
      Raymond and Cheryl Beech

PopeyesEmployee customer service

My city, Florence, SC, now has 2 Popeye's. Approx. 2-3 months ago I went to the original location on Lucas St. to get a chicken sandwich. The restaurant is located in a truck stop, so I had to go inside. As I made my way to the counter, there were 2 clerks talking and one said to me, "I hope you are paying with cash". I told her that I had a card and she rudely said, "Well, our credit card machine is not working". No apology or explanation. I asked if I could write a check and was told no. I drove the 5 miles back home in a bad frame of mind . Then a couple of weeks ago, another Popeye's opened closer to my home, so last night I decided to try again. When I entered the lot, there were 19 cars ahead of me, but I decided to wait. When I got up to the speaker and ordered 2 sandwiches, I was rudely told that there were none. This is totally unacceptable customer service. I suppose I am destined not to have the "better than Chik-Fil-A" chicken sandwich. I will never go back to Popeye's again. Who ever heard of a chicken restaurant being out of chicken?????

• Pa
            packerde Jan 08, 2021

Sigh here we go again another five year old kid mistaking not getting what they want as rude. If the credit card machine is not working it is not working. Also what are you doing with your parents credit card Also why are you stealing your parents care. Clearly you are not old enough to drive. If you are you sure are not acting it by mistaking not getting your way as rude. Also if there are no sandwiches there are no sandwiches when are you going to mature an realize that not being told something that you do not want to hear is not the same as rude. Trust me they won't miss you. While I agree that it is ridiculous that they are out of chicken, telling you so is not the same as rude. Also they are only out of that time of chicken. Not drum sticks ect. Wise up.

Popeyeschicken & rude behavior

I went into popeyes drive thru on December 12th 2020 ordered a 3 pc wing the chicken tasted like there was some type of chemical in it . I ate 2 pieces because i was hungry. later that evening i became sick with food poisoning. i attempt to contact the store the line was repeatedly busy . I then went on line to file a complaint. I got a call on Monday 12-14-2020 from area manager who was rude insisting that i couldnt have had food poisoning, and stated there was nothing he could do. i then asked for his boss he stated will have her call. day later got call from store manager Maria stating she will refer me to corporate to file a incident complaint. Esmeraldo called from corporate, i file the complaint, it was days before i heard from any one i kept calling her # leaving messages finally she returned my call . stated someone from nationwide would give me a call. but she then insisted that i go to the doctor to get a doctor's note i explained to her i don't normally go to doctor's unless it's serious . She stated that is the only way we can file a claim, so i went Dec 16, 2020. Raphael called me from nationwide recorded my statement, then called me and told me they will not pay my claim. There needs to be something done, i will have to take them to court to get this resolved . the address to the restaurant is 16470 w Airport Blvd Richmond Tx 77407.
          LeVorn Spencer [protected]

Jan 05, 2021

Popeyes — Service

I went to Popeyes on 2920 in Spring Texas on my way home from Houston. They woman that was at the drive thru...

Jan 02, 2021

Popeyes — Customer service

I've been to store # 11761 in McKinney TX. Four different times over the last two weeks. The store ha...

Jan 01, 2021

Popeyes — I want coupons for a complete 16 piece meal with at least four apple pies.

My name is George Scruggs. I've had problems with the service of the Popeye's chicken located at...

Dec 31, 2020

Popeyes — uncooked, unsanitary, unprofessional

Someone from Popeyes really needs to go an inspect the 5002 York Rd, Baltimore, MD 21212 location. All you...

Popeyes6 Tenders Dine for Two

I ordered the 6 Tenders Dine for Two meal and opted for spicy chicken, Cajun fries and cole slaw. When I got home with my meal I found three different things wrong with my order. I got 5 Tenders, one biscuit when there should have been two and the slaw had a completely empty space to one side making it about 3/4's if not a little less of a serving. I was so disgusted that I took a pic of the slaw. So I did not get 1 Tender, one biscuit and less than an appropriate serving of cole slaw. And that's not to say that I waited at the drive-up ordering kiosk for 4 minutes which I sort of understand in this time of under staffing but there was an order ahead of me that had just gotten there with no one in front of them where they ordered a 16 piece chicken. I am not bothered with that but I am bothered about not getting what I ordered. And it wasn't busy! So do what you got to do but workers have no care in what they do. Except for the ones that do care and they are the much less than the minority. Give these workers training several times a year. Give the ones that deserve it a reward of some kind to show you care and that will give them drive and incentive.

6 Tenders Dine for Two

Dec 20, 2020

Popeyes — Employee service

I order my food and when I ask a question they ignore me. They put drinks in tray and didn't properly...

Dec 18, 2020

Popeyes — Store allowing employees to have cellphones near a register

I went to a Popeyes in Gastonia the cashier took my debit card. I always watch when they are swiping my card...

Dec 14, 2020

Popeyes — Staffers not properly wearing masks

Today, 12/14/2020, I went to the Popeyes at 220 Springfield Avenue in Newark, NJ. The servers there are not...

Dec 07, 2020

Popeye's — No chicken

Hello, I would like to inform you that I'm not a satisfied customer. I was craving some Popeyes and the...

Dec 02, 2020

Popeyes — Manager with exposed stomach

On 12/1/20 @ aprx 315pm I placed an order at the Wesley Chapel location... I observed a manager whom later...

Dec 01, 2020

Popeyes — Complaining about service

This is the second Popeyes we have had here in Jasper Al in the past several years, the first had very poor...

Nov 28, 2020

Popeyes — Took over an hour for four cars and still got the wrong order.

Took over an hour for four cars and still got the wrong order. This is common for this PopEyes Store #4676 at...

PopeyesFood was awful

I have loyal customer of popeyes for years and i have never had my food taste so awful. I ordered the Wicked Shrimp, i think they cut 1 shrimp in 4 and battered it to death. Some of it was just clusters of batter. I never go to Popeyes at the end of the night, because I have recieved this kind of crap, when I think it's close to time to close and I feel they do not want to cook a fresh order. This was at the 4:50 pm on a Sunday.
              I just wanted to let popeyes know that they have lost a long time
              customer today.

Food was awful
              Food was awful

Nov 05, 2020

Popeyes — Service

1st gave me the wrong food, ordered 5 piece tender meal with fries, (got 3 piece with mashed potatoes) On the...