The Brick Gloucester Ontariosofas, box springs and no customer service

Received two three seater sofas in boxes. No instructions enclosed in boxes. The two twin box springs for the kingsize bed were defective. The delivery personnel shoved the two sofa boxes past our family room door. The mattresses were left in the bedroom blocking the entrance to the room and the bathroom.
The haggle to get this all solved was horrendous. The last straw was my billing credit. I drove in on saturday to receive credit for returned items. I calculated the credits and the debits and there seemed to be an error. I telephoned on sunday and the lady answering the call said since I had signed the credit return paper, that was it. I told her to tell the office manager, who is always busy, that I was going to come in to the brick yelling and screaming. I did just that. I was told to calm down. The office manager kept me waiting un til the police officers arrived. She then asked me if I was calm! The brick has no customer skills, the people en gaged likewise. The original salesperson upped the sale through cooersion. Get this product or the warranty is nul... Stay away from the brick... Best health advice I can provide

• Updated by Pina PB, Nov 25, 2018

The Brick did not offer any apologies for the non existant customer service. We were not told the sofas would arrive ready to assemble! The salesperson's work was devious, full of inaccuracies and lies. There was continued back and forth trying to get in touch with higher management. The Brick does NOT provide a central telephone number. It is like a murky web...the telephone number provided on the customer service Brick website brings the consumer back to the starting point. No regional directors, no board of directors, no ceo contact numbers provided. A very shady business and business practice.

Pi