Mcdonalds / terrible I hate them, they don't allow freedom

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Ok i was in mcdonalds, and i had to use the restroom really bad. so i placed my order, which i didn't receive at all. i had to take a number 2, and i pulled down my pants and ### on the floor and the manager proceeded to get mad and alert security.

what was the problem?i felt as if i could not rush to the bathroom, plus the fact, that i make 80 thousand dollars a year meant nothing to them i make more money than all of the employees combine, so he needed to back up off me. my taxes help keep this company a float

after i was detained i decided to speak to this manager and proceeded to yell at him and tell him i demand to get better service next time and a free meal.

Comments

• Ro
      4th of May, 2009

First and foremost you sound like a jackass and needed to be detained! Second off, why in the world would you ever think that it is okay to take a crap on someone else floor? Ever? It does not matter how much money you make, you have no manners or class! I come from an upper class and would be damned if anyone saw me behaving like that, even drunk! You should be very ashamed of yourself and your actions. I hope next time McDonald's file charges against you!

• La
      8th of May, 2009

You are disgusting. In fact, I think this is a "joke post".

• Ol
      8th of May, 2009

are you a registered nurse??

• Lo
      8th of May, 2009

Your a jerk and deserved everything you got. You have no class. Money doesn't give you privileges to be disgusting and arrogant. I come from a lower income family and I have more class than you.

8th of May, 2009

Hey give the person a break, same thing happened to me. :D Funny letter by the way. This is a joke post, this person is making fun of a real person that thinks that she has better privlages being a nurse. If she wrote this she would demand they worship her ### because her ### is worth more than their wages combined because she buys expensive cheese, corn, crackers and pasta to produce the ###.

8th of May, 2009

You forgot to ask for a gift card.

• Re
      8th of May, 2009

LOL OLKOO, I know who your talking about!!! anyway this jerk is not being serrious, no one is that stupid, and if he really is, he should really just off himself. I kind of think this a pathetic attempt to get attention, you know what a better way would be to get attention there FRANKVICTOR35, just kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity, the people who for some reason care about you will give you more attention then you ever thought you would get, paying their last respects. Either that or put yourself in a mentle instatution, because you have issues.

• Ki
      8th of May, 2009

You are an idiot. I could tell immediately that it wasn't true but seriously... this is how your spend your time? You're a loser... get life!!!

8th of May, 2009

I love fake threads. But if this is real I hope you go to jail.

8th of May, 2009

I love fake threads too, kim if you don't than don't insult the person atleast they make us laugh.

• Co
      28th of May, 2009

Thank you. This was possibly the funniest thread I've read so far (aside from the neurotic RN who likes to harass Walmart employees).
    :D

• Sm
      11th of Jul, 2009

ur a dumbass, jackass!!!

• Ho
      17th of Sep, 2009

$80, 000 a year? Like to come wash my Lambo, douchebag?

13th of Apr, 2010

lmao sounds like a jack ### to me and if I was manager there ud be banned for hells life

13th of Apr, 2010

whos ### me or the one who did this?

ha ha ha I agree thanks

• Di
      30th of Jun, 2010

What I find odd is that this post has generated more reaction than any serious problems other people posted. I agree with some of the comments, but why can SOME of us not take the time to respond to others problems that are serious yet post in response to some thirteen year old who obviously needs attention.

• Aj
      29th of Jul, 2010

hahahahahahahahhaha

• Jj
      2nd of Sep, 2010

You are a lowlife and I think you are lying about how much money you make. If you really made $80k a year, you would have more class and respect for other people's property. Since you supposedly make so much money, how about you invite the McDonald's manager over to your house and let him [censor] on your floor and see how you like it! You are a disgusting human being. You probably make so little you live in [censor] and are used to it.