McDonalds - Tustin Ave In Orange, Californiaworkers couldn't understand english

D Review updated:

This goes even beyond McDonalds, but I am tired of going to all of these fast food places and no one can understand English. We are told that you cannot fire someone for not speaking English, but yet you can be let go for not speaking Spanish. Something is definitely wrong here. The last straw was this morning when I went to McDonald's I ordered what I wanted drove to the first window paid and then drove to the second window to pick up my food. The girl hands me my food and a coffee and I told her I asked for a Diet Coke. She just looked at me, and looked around at the other people, then figured it out. I got my Diet Coke then I asked for salt and she just kept saying salsa, and I kept saying no salt, then once again she started looking around, then figured it out. I realized she had filled my Diet Coke to full and it was coming out of the top all over and filling up my cup holder, so I grabbed the napkins and started cleaning it up, and I looked at the girl and asked for some more napkins and she just looked at me and I kept asking for napkins, and she started again looking around, I was really upset at this point, and told her I need some more napkins now. The girl turned around and got the manager and she came over to the window, and asked how she could help me, and I told her I need napkins because my drink is leaking all over. The manager handed me that napkins and apologized, because she new I was upset. I told her that they need to hire people that can speak and understand English.

Part of my family immigrated here and they spoke German in the home and English everywhere else, they didn't expect for everyone that was an American to conform to them, they adapted. The other part of my family is Cherokee Indian, and they are as native as you get and they even learned English. Why is it that only Hispanic people from Mexico are aloud to have a culture, and me as an American citizen are not aloud to have a culture, demand that English be spoken only, and why are my rights less then people that have broken the law to get here.

I was in Mexico a couple of weeks ago, and no one there was bending over backwards to speak English to me or give me something for free, and I didn't see an American's down there working in any of the places we went.

Something is really wrong here, and we need to make this corporations accountable for the people they hire. Maybe start hiring young American kids that speak English and would like to make some money while going to school.

Daniella

Orange, Ca

• Updated by Scooterjo · Feb 08, 2017

The address is 1481 broard street providence
    Ri 92905

• Updated by Marla Zink Wilkerson · Jun 11, 2018

I also forgot, no one was answering the phone so I could discuss with the manager.

• Updated by Raynette Turner · Jul 26, 2018

Same as previous

• Updated by McDonald's For nothing · Oct 19, 2018

Security guard abused my dog both physically and emotionally and mentally sexually

• Updated by Pixie9305 · Nov 13, 2018

Went through the drive thru last night in bend Oregon on 3rd street. Didn't receive half my order. Didn't get :
    4 bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles, 2 apple pies. Only got my 4 mcdoubles and 2 fry's. Would like the missing part of my order that I paid for. Thank you.

• Updated by T. Pettifer · Sep 16, 2019

Sorry there were onions on them but so few didn’t realize they were there. The rest of complain os as i wrote

• Updated by mantamane · Sep 19, 2019

I went to but a mc meal but the staff is so unfriendly, they don't greet, the lady packed my staff n she didn't give me my cold drink, no salt and tomato sauce no serviettes no thank you. I know mc Donald's meal have cold drinks n now he branch is not answering my calls. I cant go back for my drink

Gugu 0842516496

• Updated by louise joe · Nov 27, 2019

I was charged 3 times for the same thing. i called my bank and they wanted to block my card but i said no because its the holiday and i need my card! so i cannot get my refund. i ask that i get this resolved. i would like my refund 16.77x2

• Bo
    bob lister Jan 06, 2016

drive thru service at this location is terrible, always slow but today (3.30pm) took nearly 8 minutes to go thru, only 1 car in front of me, most of the time spent at the pickup window, as I left there was 6 cars behind me, no problem with food but definitely not friendly or pleasant cust service

Mike riley 1313 Apr 13, 2018

My daughter and i visited the McDonalds in falkville al 35622 store number33081.The people were friendly and the experience was awsome.Food was great.Renewed my faith in McDonalds.i just have to tell someone. This is the first time in a long while my order was correct.Food excellent.Thank you for the dining out experience.Those people need a pat on t

Mithoooooo Aug 14, 2018

McDonalds in Roxburgh Park Vic provides shit customer service, staff rude and careless. I will say dirtiest place in the world. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• My
    My4 Aug 14, 2018

Boo to you for your company policy. You offer 2 for 4 promotion on you biscuit with bacon your mcgriddile with bacon burger McMuffin sausage only. There are true medical reasons for my choosing the McMuffin and until recently was always able to substitute it. They say it's due to your corporate decision. I tell you awful .

• Wa
    walgreens drugstore Aug 14, 2018

food poison control pest/aside.harmful wash hands work sani equip.

• Se
    Sean Webb Aug 14, 2018

The bacon was under cooked and the biscuit was crumbled.

• Am
    Amy Le Aug 14, 2018

I order a large iced nonfat macchiato with no ice. They only give me the half of the cup

• He
    Heartless51 Aug 14, 2018

Yes I recently visited the McDonald's on nichlousville Rd from time to time and I've noticed that there's a general manager always been disrespectful towards his employees I don't think it's right or professional he should been gone I'm gonna keep complaing if necessary! Thanks

• Me
    Mercedes Powell Aug 14, 2018

I ordered a quarter pounder. Was pulled to the side to wait for it. I got home, started eating it, and the more bites I took the more uncooked I noticed the meat was. I have taken a photo for proof.

• Ra
    Raynette Turner Aug 14, 2018

I used the app twice at the same location the manager then said what is going on with all of this $1.06.

• Da
    Danni85 Aug 15, 2018

I went through drive-thru July 16th around 10:30pm. Ordered 3 mcdoubles 2 no ketchup, a number 9. 4 piece nugget and mcchicken. Got the order no nuggets. Told them about it had to pay for them cause they werent on the reciept but were on the ordering screen. How's that happen?? Then got home and mcdouble had ketchup!!

• Ki
    Kimberlypage Aug 15, 2018

We ordered 2 quater poumders .i thought they were suppose to be bigger and cooked why you wait. The burgers where not good and they were not freshly cooked. For $15 for 2 burgers 2 sm fries and a tea. Was a waste of money. Thank you

• Al
    Alitza Aug 15, 2018

The employees at your McDonald's location including managers are just downright bullies. I would like to be contacted so that I can make sure it doesn't happen to others and that d employees and managers have consequences for their appropriate Behavior.

• Pa
    pamsims1962 Aug 15, 2018

I was in the McDonalds in Odessa Missouri and it is filthy. The bathrooms were awful, someone needs to do something about the store. The whole bathroom was dirty no toilet paper, this was at 6:45am in the morning!

• Sg
    s_gagliardo Aug 15, 2018

Stopped at McDonald's in Elko Nevada driving through to Utah 5:00ish
    I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich no mayo add tomato.
    they did add tomato and left off the mayo...they also left off the chicken...
    seriously?!...

Chrissy y Aug 15, 2018

I purchased my food and received close to no lettuce on my mcchicken and what they did put on it had rotten lettuce

• Ju
    Julie E. Johnson Aug 15, 2018

I was at your Stanton Delaware location 11892 at 11:06pm
    I ordered your bundle box for 11.99
    I got home and started to eat it and everything was COLD, DRY, and HARD.

• Ka
    Karicook1 Aug 15, 2018

You guys have a manager named Marlee Loiacono in the ofallon Illinois area...I can not believe that you guys have no way of finding out what type of people you hire. Her and her family punish her kids in the worst type of way. It's honestly pretty horrible and must be humiliating for the kids. Here's all the proof you need.

• Br
    Bruce babics Aug 15, 2018

The gm told me I was reataered the was cousin up a storm the Thur me out of the store in the middle of a rain storm and I had to walk home

• Ki
    Kim Kenni Aug 15, 2018

The nuggets inside is no cooked how to eat? Seriously look. Into it else I will help you promo inside Usm campus!

• Ht
    HTSiegwart Aug 15, 2018

I got this signature BBQ bacon burger taste like total crap the bacon was overcooked in the burger was dried out only thing good was a bun you look pretty good had no flavor that's the second one I get like this from the Clairemont store in Clairemont

Miahari Aug 15, 2018

I was charged several times using the ubereats app and I never got the right food what a horrible experience last night over $50 I was charged I never got what I ordered

Sadhbh Aug 15, 2018

I visited McDonald's today and ordered two of the large Mc Flurry's and they cost €2.40 each when I received them, I opened the lid and I was able to see the bottom of the tub. I would very much appreciate that when I order large ice cream that I get one . I would very much appreciate a response to this complaint.

Marla Zink Wilkerson Aug 16, 2018

On this date I came thru the drive thru. I ordered a Big Mac meal with no center bun, and a medium chocolate shake to drink. What I received was a quarter pound burger dressed up like a Big Mac. The French fries were stale. The only thing right was the shake.

chanestrada Aug 20, 2018

Please see the picture below. I have the right to complain how small the chicken they have. Dissapointed. I ask if its okay to Change it to Fillet because your spicy chicken was too small. But she said they dont change order.

• Je
    Jen Roush Aug 20, 2018

The sundae comes with almost no topping every time i order

• Li
    Lisa Walters 12 Aug 20, 2018

A lady in a blue fleece sweatshirt was screaming at other coworkers about messing up on food. This seems very unprofessional to me . I'm not sure why she would be demeaning fellow coworkers but I felt bad for them. The service at the registers was great and friendly. I feel as if hard work should be appreciated mess ups happen.

• Li
    lindawielderholt Aug 20, 2018

it short the living of human standard

• Je
    Jek93 Aug 20, 2018

Waited in line with only two cars in front of us for 20 min and we ended up getting cold food.

• Ju
    Julie1994 Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a mcdouble from mcdonalds and as i got to the last few bites of my burger i take another bite only to feel a hair in my mouth. Ive had several different problems with this same mcdonalds such as rotten tomato on my chicken sandwich

Ann12579 Aug 20, 2018

It's not very good.

• Ca
    CatWells Aug 20, 2018

I visited a McDonalds in Mathis Tx. My service was horrible, the establishment was dirty. The food that i received was cold and had a bite taken out of one of the nuggets and the nuggets had ketchup on them. I have pictures and my receipt. This food was crossed contaminated and was about to be consumed by a 5 yr old. my Contact #210-517-1190...

• Ar
    Aristeo ceballos Aug 20, 2018

The coffee was watered down and there was no vanilla

• Sj
    S.Jr. Aug 20, 2018

The Macon, MS. Store, ice cream machine has been down two weeks now. RIDICULOUS!!!. I eat ice cream every night from there. Keep Machine Up & Running! Is that too much to ask??? Macon is a small city, so us country folk don't get fast food often. Not many restaurants either. I hope you can resolve this matter quickly.

• Va
    Valerijs Malgins Aug 20, 2018

Hi, my kids like going to McDonald's restaurants because of food and definitely toys. Already third times we are not receiving toys from the offered range, but different : that all we have.

MichaelK93 Aug 20, 2018

I cannot eat cheese, and yet I am getting charged for it even though I get my sandwich without cheese, why is this, and why does everything have to come with cheese? Maybe make everything without cheese and charge extra for the cheese...not happy in Massachusetts...

• Be
    Bertha Angelina Marquez Aug 20, 2018

I had visited several McDonald's and so far the most disgusting and dirty place is in San Diego in city highs its locaded in University ave and Fermont ave. The workers don't clean tables and all the Windows are dirty there is trash everywhere and the most important is that the air conditioning doesnt work and its 95 degrees here in San Diego

Joshuawlkr Aug 20, 2018

Forgive me if I'm wrong but i walk up to the drive thru intercom at 11pm to order food I say hello on both side and I don't get a reply. So I walk up to the window they refuse to service me because it's their policy. If I can walk to the drive thru to order food from Duncan donuts why can't I do it for McDonalds. Located in Vineland NJ 08360

• Pa
    Patricia Wragg Aug 20, 2018

Not available at east Brunswick n j or north Brunswick NJ at approx 12:45 on St. Patrick' Day

• Pe
    Perry58 Aug 20, 2018

Flying the american flag upside down on memorial day. Really disgusting