Menu
McDonald's
customer service contacts

McDonald's
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

2154 complaints
399 resolved 1755 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of McDonald's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

23 16
More phone numbers

McDonald's website

McDonald's Locations

What category is McDonald's related to?

McDonald's is related to the Fast Food Restaurants category.

What are the social media accounts of McDonald's?

What is McDonald's's Facebook?
Connect with McDonald's via Facebook at McDonald's
What is McDonald's's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to McDonald's on YouTube at McDonald's
What is McDonald's's Instagram?
Check out McDonald's's Instagram pictures and videos at McDonald's
What is McDonald's's LinkedIn?
See McDonald's's portfolio on LinkedIn at McDonald's

Overview of McDonald's complaint handling

2153 McDonald's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Customer service was posted on Jun 25, 2022. The latest complaint Service received by an employee was resolved on Jun 06, 2021. McDonald's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 2153 reviews. McDonald's has resolved 399 complaints.

Additional information

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with McDonald's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest McDonald's’s complaints

A
10:31 pm

McDonald's - Customer service

We had a fairly simple order of 2 cheeseburger meals... A plain hamburger happy meal and a plain burger on it own. We were given 2 burger meals instead. At the window while we were waiting on our food 2 female employees were having a tiff which made us feel very uncomfortable. We never got the extra burger... Napkins... Sauce or even a receipt The whole experience felt awkward and rushed and not a bit progessional

H
9:20 pm

McDonald's - mango slushy

I purchased a $2.49 slushy which was filled over 1 1/2 from the top of the cup. This happened twice. The second time when I saw what they were serving (1 1/2" from top) I told them I did not want it. They informed that corporate said this was what was to be served.. My suggestion is that if you are charging for a medium, give it in a full cup or provide a...

J
8:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

McDonald's - I’m complaining about both, unfortunately, and there services a supervisor service and their cooking products!

Me and my daughter stopped at the Auburn mass McDonald’s about 2 weeks ago, I made the complaint on the date we went and it was around 1:30-2pm I believe, but I’m not quick sure, I told the employee the day I made the complaint the time. Anyways I called made a complaint about my daughters happy meal hamburger being raw as it could pretty much be, it wa...