Maytag Neptune Mah4000aww Front Load Washer / no spin due to 12002535 wax motor failure
I have a Maytag Neptune MAH4000AWW front loader and the washer quit spinning the clothes. When the cycle was over the clothes were still very wet. In addition, the door locked light on my machine would not come on. After researching this failure I discovered that there were a lot of Neptune owners that had the same failure and that there was a class action law suit against Maytag for this and other problems on this machine. I fixed my machine by purchasing an R11 & Q6 + 12002535 wax motor repair kit from www.neptunewaxmotor.com. I would like to get the word out to all owners to replace this door latch wax motor before it fails if you have the following Neptune models: 2000 Stackers, MAH3000, MAH4000 and MAH5500A series machines. If the wax motor is replaced before your wax motor fails then your control board will not suffer the damage others have.
More Maytag Neptune Mah4000aww Front Load Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago