Having problems with KENT RO Systems?

A-2, Sector-59, Uttar Pradesh
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Kent Ro SystemsFilter not working/ long beep sound

I have Kent Prime RO system at my home. The problem has started from two weeks ago when my RO has stopped working suddenly. I had registered a repair and service request to customer care. The technician visited and changed all the filters that costed me around 4k+ service charge. Now after two days my filter has started producing a continuous beep sound and stopped working again. I have contacted customer care for the problem but recieved no response from their side. Please register my complaint and help me to resolve this problem at earliest.

Kent Ro Systemskent ro water purifier

To whom may it concern

I have purchased Kent Ro Water purifier from two years now but it cannot work smoothly every time it gets to stop working or some time it cost me to more than rs.2000 to change the filter or other things. Kent RO is the pathetic water ro system and his after-sales service is much more pathetic they come to visit your door and charge you an rs.300 without doing anything and after finding any problem they charge you even more without giving any receipts or proof of service. But now currently my ro is stop working and producing long beep sound .

• KENT RO Systems's response · Oct 17, 2019

Dear Sir,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we are promising you that we will resolve this as quickly as possible. Please share your contact details at [protected]@kent.co.in. You may also call us at +91-[protected].

Regards,

• KENT RO Systems's response · Oct 21, 2019

Dear Sir,

As we have not received any response from your side, we are closing the ticket. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Kent Ro Service — kent grand plus

I had brought kent grand plus two years back. After 6 months it started giving problems. During warranty...

Haldia

Kent Ro Systemsunprofessional behavior and after sales service

People at the service center is unprofessional. When called them they speak as if they are the boss of the company. There is no standard call recording mechanism to ensure the quality of the service center personnel.

They don't know English. All they know is only Hindi. If some one is questioning them they will disconnect your call and will never receive your call even after multiple attempts.

They are not ready to take the complaint from the customer and not at all bothered to to do their own duty.

They did not come for maintenance service at all. It's been 3 Years the system has been purchased.

They will call you and say they are coming for service. and they will close the ticket in the evening without even visiting the home.

UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE.

• KENT RO Systems's response · Jul 03, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. Please share your contact details via private message so that we can quickly resolve it. Alternatively, you may also mail us at [protected]@kent.co.in or call us at +91-[protected].

Kent Ro Systemsexcel model of kent ro water purifier

Kent Ro system provides poor services don't ever trust them.here in mohali their dealer Gurdeep singh from sewak traders phase1 mohali punjab didn't put activated carbon filter in my ro system from past one year or more than that.wr were drinking dirty water during this period .we were not aware of that.after requesting this dealer instead of feeling sorry he was asking for service charges and money for carbon filter.niw i will go to consumer forum with all the documentaion and proofs.i will also go to RTI against the dealer as well as kent company

• KENT RO Systems's response · Sep 15, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@kent.co.in We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Kent

Kent ROcompany is cancelling my service request

I have complained for service request 3 times as of now, but they are cancelling my request again and again, what a kind of response to a customer given by the company, , please solve this issue
          My request number [protected] has been cancelled, and also my previous service complaints have been cancelled.
          why for a customer requesting a service request and the company is often cancelling?. is it a response from a top company to behave with its customer.I have complained for service request 3 times as of now, but they are cancelling my request again and again, what a kind of response to a customer given by the company,
          the MD of my pin code 600054 dealer Mr. Dakshnamurthy is speaking vulgar words that he will not come to check my machine as i did not pay a sediment filter cost of Rs.500 last time, at the time of demo, only he told the machine has 1 year warranty, it is his fault on demo that he failed to inform me only 6 months warranty for 2 of the filters in the machine, and now he is cancelling my request on service. please help me out in this case, such a dealer like this is making the company's name and logo to suppress like anything

• KENT RO Systems's response · Jul 03, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared the same with our concerned department. We will contact you shortly.

• KENT RO Systems's response · Aug 02, 2017

Dear Sir,

as per our service department, your problem is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kent Ro Water Purifier — ro water purifier

I purchased a kent ro water purifier about three years back from army canteen. Few days back, the filter...

Lucknow

Kent RO — water purifier

I purchased a KENT RO water purifier about three years back from Army Canteen. Few days back, the filter...

Kent ROkent ace mineral 7

Kent Ace 7 RO is making a continuous beep... It has been one year only & being a small family, my usages of RO is very less... so why it's giving beep signal... I assume it's asking me to change the filter but why I have to change it so early while I am using an external filter also... this external filter was recommended by person who came for installation & demo of product after purchase...

Request someone to help me please...

• KENT RO Systems's response · Nov 22, 2016

Dear Mr.Ganesh Bansal,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@kent.co.in. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Kent

Kent ROcontinuous problems since last 6 months in kent grand+ ro (this time continuous beeping sound)

Hello, I had purchased a Kent RO (Serial no:KR140401086 ) in Sept 2014. However, since march 2016, I have spent Rs. 6200+ on it. I get a problem almost every month. In fact, when Kent sent me a person from an "authorized" service center, he told me to call him directly if any problem occurs, to resolve it quickly. Seems like he cheated, since Kent does not have records of my sequential problems. Also, if an "authorized" person tells me something, I would think he represents Kent. Anyway, I am attaching all my bills in last 6 months.

If Kent RO costs me 6k+ in maintenance in 6 months, it'll cost me more than the RO itself in a year and half. This is ridiculous at its extreme. Now I am getting a continuous beep sound when I changed the filter in March itself. If Kent charges me anything, I will throw it in the deepest pit of hell (which we call our dustbin) and revert back to mineral water.

Sudarshan (RMN: [protected])

• KENT RO Systems's response · Oct 19, 2016

Dear Mr.Sudarshan,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared the same with our concerned department. Someone will contact you shortly.

Kent RO — Kent Water Purifier

Extremely bad service by Kent Kuwait. Once these people install purifier at your home you no longer exist in...

Kent RO — water purifier - grand plus - services

Dear sir, I am an owner of kent grand plus ro since last 2 years. Upon complaining to service center, the...

Kent RO — kent pearl ro

I purchase Kent 1.5 years back. It worked perfectly fine for 1 year. After that it started giving "4...

Kent Ro / Water Purifierpathetic support and no response at all

Kent is taking people for a ride .. my Kent Pearl RO is giving constant issues .. most of the time authorized dealer don't pick up phone .. and they don't care.. only about couple of months ago they replaced filter... now I am getting constant beep sound .. they take their own time to respond /resolve .. each time they come they demand exorbitant money Ever since I purchased I have got no response at all either from service center or even Kent company.. I regret purchasing Kent RO Satish Hyderabad - Hyerdernagar [protected]

Kent Servicekent after sale service

Hi team,

I am located in hyderabad
                  I have been using kent water purifier "kent ultra" since past 5 years and I am very happy recently I have got kent max as gift but within 20 days there is problem hence I have called kent service center

Golden liquid solutions pvt. Ltd.
                  3-6-147/2/1 himayatnagar,
                  Telephone: [protected]
                  Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I got answer is we dont repair kent if it is purchased online or gift item, if you purchase from their shop only you will get services.

I have called another service center

Sms enterprises
                  H. No.-1-9-18/2, opp. Topten bakery lane, ramnagar, hyderabad-500020
                  Telephone: 040-[protected], [protected]
                  Email:

Phone is switched off.

I have called third service center.
                  Sr enterprises
                  H. No 2-19-59/84 sitharama colony, kalyanpuri, uppal hyderabad - 500039
                  Telephone: [protected], [protected]
                  Email:

Only reply I will get we will send, despite followup's could not get any response.

As kent is one of the leading brand in water purifier, but after sale service is pathetic.

Request kent team to look into this issue

Regards
                  Rahul s
                  [protected]

Kent Ro Trading LLC / Water Purifier — fraud company

This is a TOTAL Fake company that claims to be a part of Kent India. This fake company is selling assembled...

Dubai

Kent ROdefective spare parts and poort service

This is to say that I have a Kent ro machine which i purchased ion 13th June 2006.
                    From the last one year, its not working well.I have to get its membrane and filters changed every three months.I always get its AMC done and get it serviced regularly, Inspite of that it is not working properly.I have to get its part changed very frequently which proves to be very expensive and problematic for me. No body comes for service inspite of complaining a no. of times.They also took the sample of water with them 10 days back but there is no response since then.I am really fed up of this kind of service.
                    Please help

• KENT RO Systems's response · Feb 23, 2014

Hi Rekhaj,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Thanks for providing your contact details. We have shared the same with our concerned department. Someone will contact you shortly.

• KENT RO Systems's response · Mar 02, 2014

Hi Rekhaj,

As per our service department, your complaint is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

• Va
                        vandana modi Nov 20, 2008

I PURCHASED A KENT MACHINE 2 MONTHS AGO. I AM NEITHER HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE OR IMPRESSED BY THE MACHINE...I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM IN THEIR THANE OFFICE, MUMBAI OFFICE AND NOIDA OFFICE, BUT NO SATISFACTORY ANSWER ...EACH ONE PASSES ON THE RESPONSIBILTY TO ANOTHER AND GAVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER...I AM TIRED OF CALLING UP WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE BUYS THAT MACHINE.

Kent Ro Water Systemsdefect product

We had bought kent grand plus on 20th jul 2012 through your dealer in borivali, mumbai- sai enterprises with machine’s serial no kr120426260.
                      Since the installation the machine has broken down very frequently. just a few days after the installation the machine shut down, after regular followups with the dealer finally on the 3rd day the machine was working. after that 3 times the machine had a problem and after complaints lodged in your call center, the technician always turned up on the 3rd or 4th day. when it comes to drinking water which is so crucial this kind of service is unacceptable. our earlier purifier had excellent service, all complaints were attended on the same day.we had to order bisleris and manage with a lot of difficulties.
                      Details of the complaints :
                      Ist complaint - 25th jul 2012 with the dealer
                      2nd complaint - don’t remember the date
                      3rd complaint - complaint no h/713/30 on 30th nov 2012
                      4th complaint - complaint no i/1189/30 on 30th apr 2013
                      On the 4th complaint, he says that the candle needs to be changed( costing inr 400) and pressure controller needs to be installed (costing inr 1250) . when we bought the machine we were told that the candle needs to be changed every 2 years and we already have a water pressure installed with our previous water purifier so the person installing kent said that it will work fine with it. after a few days, i saw that the machine still has a leakage and a lot of vibration but no proper response from kent.again on jul 18th 2013, the ro was leaking, instead of calling the call center i complained on mouth shut, a technician sujit (who was extremely inefficient in his work and bad mouthing his own company and product) visited my place and said that the candle filter and ro membrane needs to be replaced..i was furious after paying for a part replacement just 2 months back, i was in no mood to keep spending every few months and that for a machine which was barely a year old. i spoke to mr. gupte who is apparently head of customer services in mumbai but who is completely non-customer oriented said neither machine will be replaced and nor money will be refunded. i reiterated that not all kent machines could have a problem but probably mine could be a manufacturing .he was rude and non-sympathetic to the customer's need. after which speaking to one ms anchal in their noida office also didn't yield any fruitful results. i must say my 1 year experience with kent was atrocious & ugly. a company with inefficient product, incapable employees and pathetic product.
                      In less than 1 year if the machine breaks down so frequently and we have to keep spending on such expensive parts after spending inr 15000.. it’s appalling to see how much they spend on advertisements and nothing on customer service.

Kent RO — beep sound

I am getting a beep sound for the past 4 days. Also made a complaint at your customer service but no one...

Kent Ro Filter — beep sound and water stopped

I have this filter since 2 yrs...initially I didnt have much problem but since 6 months I have to call the...