Having problems with Speedy-Repo.com?

Speedy-Repo.com Customer Service Contacts

2519 Park Dr.
Nashville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Speedy-Repo.com Customer Service. Initial Speedy-Repo.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Speedy-Repo.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Speedy-Repo.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Speedy-Repo.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Speedy-Repo.com Complaints & Reviews

Speedy-Repo.comFake vehicle recovery company / not licensed!

This scammer claims to be a recovery company, but holds no license for towing and recovery in any state! This scammer charges a continuous fee that is fraudulent and not near the normal rates of licensed towing and recovery businesses in the USA!
This company sends bills with address in Canada but states that it adheres to the laws of state of Ohio and had no license for towing and recovery! This scammer is breaking federal corporation laws in every state of USA by claiming to be a vehicle towing and recovery business, with no license!
This scammer threatens consumers in paying them outrages fees to get their vehicles back from licensed towing and recovery businesses!
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]
Jay Carter
[protected]

• Te
      Terri Mark Jan 14, 2021

Thanks for the info but you are in violation of federal law providing banking info that is not yours.

Speedy RecoveryRecovery fees

We hired this company to recover two Semi Trucks in TX, they said would do it for $650 per truck, 10 days free storage ang guarantee if not recovered, no charge.

They had the trucks recovered and in different storage lots with totally different storage fees. That is only a small part of the problem > I received their invoice and the recovery fees were $8,500 each... $17,000!!!

I said NO WAY!! They told me to ready the "hold harmless" and sure enough there is a very short sentence that we agree to also pay 25% contingency of the "value of the semi"

We are not a big company, this is going to KILL my Business!

Is there any help out there?

Oct 21, 2020

Speedy-Repo.com — Customer service

I called the company two days ago, asked if they could repossess a vehicle with use of a power of attorney...

Speedy-Repo.comI canceled the repo but they still went and repo the car

I canceled the repo but they still went and repo the car. I called, emailed, text but did not get any response they ignored all my calls and email and text.
      When they sent the hired towing company, my customer called me and said his truck is being picked up. So again I called and she Nancy Brown answered and said the truck has been hooked and I told her I will pay for any fees please release the truck and she told me let me talk to my manager and will call you back. I was on the phone with my customer while talking to Nancy, as soon as she hanged up with me she called the towing guy and told him pick the truck up and leave. Then she sent me an invoice for $4232.10 which she said needs to be wired today so you are not being charged any other fees and as soon as we get the money we will release the truck. I try to reason with her and she said if you make the wire transfer today I will give you a discount so you only pay $3852.89. So I had to pay since they had my customer's car. They did not release the car and had my customer pay $300 cash in order to get his truck after 3 days.

• Te
          Terri Mark Jan 14, 2021

Speedy-Repo.comScam

This company is adolutely a scam, they do not do any replacement, they do not have cranes, they only take your contract, they use another company and after cheating you, they charge you 350 dollars for the work, they add invented charges of percent on the value of the car, then you cannot claim anything or the Do you pay or it is never again the car they are vulgar thieves we have to stop them I have a car dealer in Miami and they robbed me

Jul 21, 2020

Speedy-Repo.com — Repo service

Talked to dan when calling to enquire about repo services. He was completely rude and very unprofessional!...

Speedy-Repo.comBad customer service

I called to find out how to get my car repoed from someone that wasn't making payments and the guy was very rude on the phone. He wouldn't let you get a word in at all to explain the situation he dominated the conversation the entire time boasting about how he's been in business for 30 years and then just hangs up the phone very rude. I went somewhere else to another company got very good advice and help immediately and she treated her customers with respect. Please if you are looking for service do NOT deal with this company. Just don't waste your time they don't care about the customer only about talking too much!

Aug 08, 2019

Speedy-Repo.com — repossession

I called them from Louisville Ms and the guy that answered was rude and disrespectful and told me if I sent...

Speedy-Repo.comscam

Calling speedy repo was our worst mistake. this is by far the worst repo company we ever had to deal with. they have one simple goal, steal money from people. we had to repossess a car from maine but our dealership its located in south florida and we didn't know any other repo companies in that area so when we called them, they said they would charge us $350 if the vehicle had an active gps. the invoice end up being $2000 where they included some other fees and never explained what that was before doing the service. we called them asking for an explanation for all those fees but no one could explain us anything since this is their plan in first place. we called whoever was handling that case and this jerk answered the phone. extremely rude guy called jay carter, I repeat jay carter, and I want to make sure I mentioned his name cause i've seen some bunch of other bad reviews about him, who was already yelling at me and also yelled at my coworker when we were being super polite even after all. after that he threat us saying that if we didn't stop calling they wouldn't release the car. speedy repo is the real definition of crooks and I wish I had read all the reviews before doing business with them so if you're having the chance please avoid them.

Apr 17, 2019

Speedy-Repo.com — customer service and business ethic

I work at a title loan agency in Knoxville and called Speedy Repo for an inquiry into whether or not they...

Speedy-Repo.com — unethical behaviour

We don't have any vehicle repossession company within 60 miles of us. The closes repossession company i...

Speedy-Repo.com — Repossession

Wow!!! This company is the worse company in the history of ### companies. Not that this dude over the phone...

Speedy-Repo.com — Called [protected] for information

This dillhole of a [censored] answered and was the most rudest person I have ever come across. My company...

Speedy-Repo.com — Repo

We hired the company to repo a car in texas and was told it will cost 350 dollars with 10 days free storage...

Speedy-Repo.com — extremely rude, not honest people

Basically contacted this company to repo a vehicle for my company. Quoted me a specific price made me sign a...

Speedy Repo — Towing

They claimed and promised services they did not fulfill and charged my credit card $700.00 to repo 2 car...

Speedy-Repo.com — Calling the [protected] for information

I called this company for information about their services and the guy who answered the phone became...

Speedy-Repo.com — Dishonest, vague price quotes

I called these guys a few times about a repossession. One man named Jay was very rude and annoyed when asked...

Speedy-Repo.com — Rip Off 1000%

This Speedy Repo company is the biggest scam there is in the repo industry. Ive been in the car business for...

Speedy-Repo.com — rick

I contacted Speedyrepo to pick up a customer who didn't make their payments. because this customer left...