Complaints & Reviews

Service of air conditioner

Worst service from godrej service center. I have a foul smell coming from my air conditioner. Have raised...

Nosy neighbors

The bad person named RamaCHORan next door (34, Akashneem Garden Enclave, Vikhroli East) is a bugger, who spies on my family furtively. I don't know how he got to know where we are buying stuff from. I thought that bugger won't know that we buy from eBay too but he has got to know this from the watchman, who maintains security logs and misuses my personal information for these people living in 34, Akashneem Garden Enclave. Screw those Ramachandrans.

Unethical behavior by customer service person

I have purchased Godrej fridge edge pro single door on 1 November 2015. Last week the fridge cooler door had broken. I immediately called the Godrej Customer care number [protected]. Likewise the lady on the phone filled my complaint with the call number E1110347203 On Oct 11, the same day the technician called and wanted to know about the problem (he never came down to visit) we discussed the issue. After two days I got a message informing me that my complaint has been successfully sought out. No person has visted the broken fridge door Please take some immediate action regarding this issue. Preferably before my warranty period runs out

Godrej - product & services (Ac) - defective product and vague service

06/11/2015
Hi All,
This is to inform you that I have purchased an AC from Sham Lal & Company, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi 110010 on 19th Apr 2015 Inv. No. SLC/2015-16/RI-279. Since then I am facing issues with the product, initially when they delivered the AC, after installation it was creating a weird sound, which after diagnostic found that the fan inside it was broken and after 2 days of struggle it was replaced by the company representative. Sooner as I started using the product, I started suffering with another defect; the water was splashing out from the back, even after proper water outlet and setup was done by the Godrej technician itself. I complained it to the concerned dept. They send another technician, who informed me that it is a product defect and it is designed in such a way that water splashing would give extra cooling to the temp inside room. (Seems like an escape route for him as he was unable to find a solution for this problem).
Now it has become a pain for me, I am living on the 1st floor and my neighbors living downstairs started complaining about the water draining in their front yard. The water flow is so high that now they are complaining to the resident authorities.
This purchase has become a new burden for me. Even after paying 25k for the AC, I am feeling cheated and no-one in the company is providing any solution to my problem.
I had talked to Godrej Technician named “Arun”, who told me that this is the way product has been designed and he can’t do anything, advised me to purchase a tray from a local market as a work around. Later I discussed with Godrej Customer care, who provided me the number for Mr. Sanjay Rawat (Delhi head.), who said he is only looking for south Delhi and can’t help it. He gave me another number for Mr. Vishakh (Manager – North zone), who said he has many other customers to talk. He has more than [protected] customers and he cannot listen to me. He gave me his email id and said will get back to me, which he never did.
In the overall scenario, I would blame the product, the staff (Technician and Managers), company and retailer who didn’t explained me this added feature of extra cooling.
I am done with all these follow ups now and finally I think I should seek any legal advice, Thus I am writing this with a hope for assistance from you!
My contact number is +91-[protected] / Add: DB 56C, 1st Floor Hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064.

06/15/2015
Hi All,
This is to inform you that This is almost two months now! I am facing issues with my Godrej AC and no one is listening from the service dept. I got a contact number from the customer care of godrej for mr. Vishakh and he seems to be the most difficult person. He is least concerned about the customer’s issues, It seems like he holds a good position in Godrej and no one can actually go against him.
Anyways, I will not stop with my complaints and If needful I would seek advice from the court as well.
As I mentioned about my complaints for the product I purchased, Its getting over n over day on day, My neighbors (living downstairs) are threatening me to file a complaint as my AC due to a defect or the design is throwing water not from the outlet but from the otherside.
As per technician visit, this is the new design Godrej has invented but now this has become a curse for me and I am completely fed with follow ups, making calls to customer care, supervisors, service Incharges, Area managers etc.
I wish to return my AC now or else I would ask my credit card company to dispute on my transaction or I will go to court.
This is my request to you to please do not test the patience of your customers. They also have work to do other than doing only followups with your staff.
Please advise what should I do now?
Shall I look for the court or Is there any other solution to my problem?

Amar S. Mishra
+91-[protected]

Godrej Appliances Jun 16, 2015

Dear Amar S. Mishra,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. we will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Team.

Godrej Appliances Oct 09, 2015

Dear Amar Swaroop Mishra,

Your complaint has been closed as on 9th October 2015

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [email protected] or call us on: 1800-209-5511.

Godrej Appliances Team.

Abnormality in packaged tyson chicken

We are regular buyers of godrej whole pre - cut chicken packaged non veg food under brand name tyson. Since more than three to four years. But it observed many times since last year that there is abnormal or mismatch in packaged pre cut whole chicken. Often we get huge or big
Pieces of meat and small leg pieces and sometimes drumsticks are missing
And other pieces of meat are added to adjust the weight of packing. This may be done to get good market price for big leg pieces and drumsticks which when sold seperately and individually are sold at a premium.

• Su
    SUSHIL VASANT RAJE Feb 09, 2015

YESTERDAY ALSO I BOUGHT GODREJ PRODUCT'S WHOLE PRE-CUT CHICKEN PACKAGED BY TYSONS BRAND NAME .SAME STORY OF MISMATCH PACKAGE.GOOD PIECES OF MEAT ARE REPLACED BY HUGE CHUNKS OF CHICKEN MEAT TO ADJUST WEIGHT
    WILL THE COMPANY BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND FOLLOW STANDARD PACKAGING LIKE ZORABIAN CHICKEN WHICH IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND VALUE FOR MONEY.

• Su
    SUSHIL VASANT RAJE Jan 23, 2016

Still COMPANY is not bothered about Customer service and Satisfaction. DRUMSTICKS are absent or Big Leg Pieces are replaced and Small Leg Pieces of Chicken are put in Huge chunks of Flesh of Chicken

Damage washing Machine delivered

Hi,
I have purchased a Godrej washing machine fully automatic (GWF600FX) . Power button is not working at the time of delivery to my home. This washing maching is already not working condition. I am calling so many time in Godrej call centre & other's godrej company employees but they have inresponsible. they are not replace this washing machine. also the dealer say this maching is Rs.12500 but challan printed amt is Rs, 11900. My old washing machin also replace dealer say Old washing matching amt 1070 but in challan amt mention 400. can you please clerify. this machin is sold me mfg date May 2011, & dealer say current month maching will be delevere you. this is layer. I want replace this machin I am not intrested in reparing this matchin because this machin is not working in time of delevery. this is already not working. Please assist & Help.
Name & Address.
Shantaram Vanjari
R no.1, Bldg No D11, Om neelkanth co-op society.
Kailash nagar, Ambernath East.

• Dm
    D MAHANTA Mar 31, 2010

MY WASHING MACHINE IS NOT PROPERLY ATTENDED BY YOUR SERVICE CENTRE FOR RECTIFCATION

DAITARI MAHANTA

G-511, SECTOR-6,
    ROURKELA-769002

MOB.NO. 9437048647

• Ni
    Niranjan sinha Jun 06, 2011

Sir,
    i have purchase a Godrej washing machine two years back, but its tub machine is not working properly.
    Please do needful to repair the same.

Thanking you

Niranjan sinha
    Shukla colony, Hinoo, Ranchi
    Mob. 7488119275

Godrej Appliances Jun 18, 2012

Dear Shantaram Vanjari,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on :
    1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance .

Godrej Appliances Oct 04, 2012

Dear Shantaram Vanjari,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [email protected] or call us on :
    1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

Highly disappointed customer service

Hi, This is Rajendra Kanth, contacted godrej customer care for lock fitting on 28th Jun, 2011 and still it...

Cooling problem since last 3-4 years

Dear Sir/Madam

This complaint is with respect to Godrej Pentacool refrigerator, Model GF 24, Serial no. 1913 which i had purchased on December 01, 2005 from Megha Agencies, with a warranty for 5 years and further the AMC has been mainatined till date.

My Godrej Pentacool refrigerator is having cooling problem since 4 years, more than 15 times we have got it repaired, the problem still persists inspite of the gas being filled for more than 4 times.

Recently from around 2 months cooling problem has been aggravated and from last 1 month the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator is almost out of order.

Mr. Bhrath from Godrej smartcare has been visiting and repairing the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator, however there is no improvement in the condition of the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator.
Please refer to the latest service order number for your ready reference: 943687 dated June 18, 2011 and 948358 dated June 29, 2011.
Since then the Godrej Pentacool refrigerator id not cooling at all and the person Mr. Bharath is not responding for the phone calls and not even picking the calls made by us. This has led to too much of problem to us.

I feel the company has supplied me a defective piece. My request is either the same should be properly diagnosed and repaired or to supply a new piece or refund the amount with compensdation for the mental tension/agony faced by me. As a senior citizen, i can't bear further tension.
Thinking "Godrej" is well known and a reputed company and Brand, and they would supply good quality products to the consumers and gives better service after the purchase of products, i purchased your company's product. To my surprise, I am sorry to say that my perception was totally wrong and i sometimes feel that i have been cheated by the Godrej Company.

I sincerly request to to look into this issue and do the needful, as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Mob: [protected]
E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com and nandakumar.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    raj01 Nov 15, 2011

please through it.. no one will listen your problem because they have lot of problem . this company itself a nuisance that's why its in deep. better buy some other brand . i had same problem no one even reply at least you got some service. best thing delete this brand from your memory and be happy.

service

I had purchased 2 split AC 1.0 ton from Lassi Traders dombivli. As per the purchase agreement the company had promised 4 free services but no one turned up . After lot of follow up the tech person came in for the service. The company asked for a annual maintenance contract and asked for Rs. 4500/- and confirmed that the tech people will come in for the serivce when asked for. After registring the service request many a times no one turned up. They mentioned that as per the contract they will come only once a year which was not confirmed at the time of the contract. I have a 1.5 ton ac of hitachi and the annual contract was Rs. 1900/- and the tech people come regulaly and service. I fee cheated by the company . I would recommed think twice before buyng a Godrej Product.

Godrej Appliances May 30, 2011

Dear Sudhir,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now :-) We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on 1800-209-5511.

Godrej Appliances Oct 11, 2012

Dear Sudhir,

For further enquiries contact us at [email protected] or call us on :
    1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

• Sv
    S Vinod Kumar Aug 05, 2013

Hello All, I have purchased Godrej 1.5 split ac in the month of March 2013 from Vasanth & Co., T.Nagar Chennai. Problem started at the time of purchase itself i.e. they sales guy told we have the stock in hand you can make the make and take your product. But, after making the payment he told we will deliver @ your home itself.
    1). The product reached after 2 days and the technicians took another 2 days to reach my home. After so many follow-ups he came between 7:00 to 7:30 pm by the time he installed it became 11 O’clock.
    2). Vasanth & Co., sales guy told that free installation but the technicians charged Rs. 250/- because the outdoor stand have to be purchased only with them otherwise it will charger’d for installation.
    3). The inner unit - Godrej latest model will blow directly (straight) position it won’t spread up & down. Swing is just like that for design purposes.
    6). Swing has broken two times till now and services engineers are also telling this model is totally waste even if we are planning to open the inner unit we will be very careful because the swing will break very frequently. And also, they are praising other company like Panasonic, LG, Onida etc.,
    5). First time, when the Swing got broken they got it will be replaced but when they deliver they got the old spare and told its new also the side grip has been done some modification like some quick paste they have applied and in another spare the holder has been modified from plastic to copper with some quick paste, I don’t know what happen the Godrej engineers are things that we are fools and they not interested to rate their company within top 10 companies.
    6). Five months happened till now they haven’t done first service; personally I called yesterday and informed the customer care to send a service person.
    7). The service guy came August 5, 2013 today he did the service and last he told me that Swing got broken, I told him just half an hour before also it was working after you finished your servicing it’s not working. He told it will be replaced or we will do some modification in the swing.
    Product is worst and model who have designed and approved should give nominated for best inventor   
    I would like to inform all the people those are planning to buy Split AC – don’t go for Godrej Product please by any other product and also don’t take any advice from the sales guy. People who planning to buy will face these problems without fail -- you won’t receive any call from them, Product it’s similar to China Make – once broken gone.
    Again my sincere advices please don’t waste your money by purchasing Godrej product.
    PS: I am not a dealer or opponent for Godrej Company. I am a normal Indian Citizen who invested my money in such a product which having a problem every month.

Godrej Appliances Sep 12, 2013

Dear S Vinod Kumar,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.

Kindly provide the complaint No. & you’re Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.
    You can get the complaint No. by calling us on our toll free number 1800-209-5511

Godrej Appliance Team.

Godrej Appliances Sep 20, 2013

Dear S Vinod Kumar,

For further enquiries contact us at [email protected] or call us on: 1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

Godrej Appliances Team

Not replacing the defective refrigerator

This is to inform you that I had purchased one refrigerator from M/s Parida Brothers, Sundargarh 770001 vide...

Machine not working properly

Dear Sir, This is with reference to ( My Service call no. is 837036 ). Your service engineer came to my...

Not functioning properly

I had purchased Godrej washing machine from Bafna Electronic nashik by last year 2009. From that day i have complaint about this machine as this machine is not working properly ..There is always some problems with this machine. I had registered complaint for 4 to 5 times. Their engineers came to my house to repair the problem but after some days same problem arises .. Now when i call for service again then there is no response ..Machine has some problems always .What shoud i do now ? My email id is [protected]@nscpl.com

CATERPILLAR PROBLEM

MY GODREJ REFRIGERATOR EON IS HAVING COOLING PROBLEM
PLS. SEND ENGINEER FOR THE CHECK.

FAHAD SALEEM
SEC-21 INDIRANAGAR
LUCKNOW.
[protected]

water flowing into both tubs simultaneously

Dear sir/madam

We had purchased a semi automatic washing machine from Godrej on 27th May'10. While the demo given by the engineer, the water leakage problem was found out. But showing our level of decency, we opted for rectification instead of replacement. Since then we are constantly reminding the customer care people of our complaint(complaint no. being 712697), and every time we are given all vague excuses. With this kind of customer dealing will the Godrej be able to win the goodwill of consumers and in this competitive market???

Ms.Chandrama Mittra
c/o Dr.N.L.Paul
Ph. no-[protected]
Mob no-[protected]

dryer not working

Dear sir,
i have godrej washing machine & i had registered a complaint with customer care of godrej ( my complaint no was 927023)
technician visited our house & changed part's of washing machine ( transformer & P.C.B of the machine ) now the dryer of the machine is not working & besides contacting the customer care repeatedly there is no action taken on the complaint

so in my opinion godrej service after sales is not at all good i
i think godrej should stop making consumer appliances coz they d'ont have the capacity to fulfill customer need's

& i have not seen such poor & inconvenient customer care till date

Not proper cooling and inside water droping

Purchased one GODREJ GSC 13FA/1.1 TON SPLIT AC ON 21.04.2009 from Great Eastern Appliances Pvt.Ltd, kolkata-1 which was delivered on 26.04.2009.The A.C machine installed by GEO SYSTECH, kolkata-29 on 27.04.2009.After that 3 free clining servicing /technical servicing not given.After 11 months over company given 1st free service on 06.03.2010, 2nd free service was given on 02.04.2010 .The above machine working not properly and not cooling properly also I have complained that after running dizzling water inside the room.Since last 1 and1/2 months on that purpose I have lodge a complain number 110632 dated 01.04.2010 for technical servicing which was ignored .After further query on 12.05.2010 the company send servicing only for cleaning .At present the a.c machine shut down and not running proper condition .please solve the above problem or replace the goods at earliest.

• Ss
    s.srinivasan Jun 03, 2010

bought godrej a/c on2/5/08 from the begining the service back is very poor so many complaints given about butnothing is happening infact after completing one year i myself called for amc entered on 21/5/09 till now the they yet to rectify my problem and they have taken the part also yet to replace now my amc is over only 2 times they have serviced and according to their contract ithas 4 times servvice has to carried i request all not to go this product. i request to replace a new a/c at the earliest.amc application no.1156547

third class service

Respected sir

This is Altaf Rangooni here, from India (Gujarat) (surat) I bought a godrej DAC fully automatic washing machine I gave my complain on 5th April 2010 service since the keypad stopped working, from the day the technician took the keypad we made more than 50 calls to check the status but still no response from them, they are still giving the same repeated answer as " Still we are working on that " i am not sure how many days it will take to finish, this is the worst customer service i have experienced ever. Please do necessary action on this complaint and do the needful. Make sure this was taken care from the management side to have a good customer support experience.
Service order

My complain no is 883224

My contact no is [protected]

Service centre contact no [protected]

replacement of tentible plate

the details of my complaint as as below

service call no -830165
Appliance: Godrej Microwave GMC 25E 09 MRGX
nature of complaint : Need a new tentable plate(glass plate on which cooking dish is kept)
address- 3/355, virat khand, gomti nagar, Lucknow
contact No - [protected]
date of first complaint- Jan 2010, Sms confirmation sent by godrej on 11-03-2010
Ravi

Servicall not yet attended for 1 week

my topload washing machine does not working properly, process is not completing fully, when ever i called customer care they commit me service engineer will come today, but till now it has not resolved, how many days the cloths be in the washing machine, im totally dissatisfied about the service.

complaint no: 461611
Complaint registered date: 10/04/10
Phone no : [protected]
Dates called to customer care:10/04/10, 12/04/10, 16/04/10.

kindly escalate this to concern person to solve the issue immediately.

regards
B.Senthilkrishnan

No response/ Frauding for delivery of Gift with Washing Machine

Hi,

I have purchased and Fully automatic washing machine from Godrej which had an offer of free Gift of Mixer with it. The machine was delivered in Nov'09 but without the gift. Even after the repeated calls/reminders to the dealer(Mr. Bhandari of Vikhroli branch and Mr. Kailash Contact number: [protected]) there is no response from either persons. They promised to deliver the gift @ home and take away the cost of the same as the gift amount was deducted from the final bill.

I have been fed up of calling this guys again and again from Nov'09 till date but the are not reply to my any calls. This is the extreme case of Frauding to the customer by not delivering the gift that was supposed to be given to the customer.

I request to take some strict action against such kind of people.

Hoping for an early response.

Thanks and Regards,